Anne Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie unceremoniously gave a thundering burp, "Oops. Sorry. Excuse me." He looked at Anne and gave her an impish smile.

"You're welcome."

"No. Eight. I came eight times in 24 hours." Anne was not sure what to say. She was secretly impressed. The vigour of youth she thought to herself.

"Eight. That's a lot. It's also a lot to be telling your aunt. I think TMI, Jamie."

But Jamie pressed on he had to get the news out. "Your sister came seventeen times. She was counting. Including one continuous orgasm that lasted for about thirty minutes."

"Jamie. T.M.I. Hear me? I have no interest in your sexual Olympics." At the same time she wondered how Sybll could have come that much. She's heard of continuous orgasms but had never met anyone admit to one.

"Jamie. Remember yesterday's date. I can guaranty that it will never happen to you - to that extent - again. Mark it down. The problem is that you can never tell anyone. Incest is a crime - or was the last time I looked at it. To admit to it would leave you open to legal action at worst and being excluded from society at best. That applies to both you and your mother, my sister. I have no wish to see either of you hurt, or pushed outside normal society. Got that? Keep it as a secret memory."

"You're wrong - well a bit wrong." Anne raised her eyebrows at Jamie, whilst putting three more pancakes on his plate. "I could tell Barny."

"Why in earth would you want to tell him of all people? I know he's your cousin and all that but sharing your secret confidence with him may be dangerous. You never know whom he may tell. He may choose to hold it over your head."

"No way. He knocked up his mom. You have heard of Lorraine and her family, including Gail the youngest one? He's told me all about his banging his mom for years, Gail was the result." Anne remembered what Sybll told her about DNA tests, and although she had vaguely hoisted it in at the time, it did not fully register until now. Her sister-in-law was also into incest. 'Oh. Lordy,' she thought to herself.

"Barny gave me the thought of fucking mom. He's a really cool guy. Do you know he's an Astrophysicist?"

"Yes, Jamie, I 'd heard that." Anne could see that Jamie was in awe of Barny.

"Have you told anyone else about Barny?"

"No way. It's a secret."

"Exactly. Think for a moment, Jamie. You have told someone. You just told me. Its no longer a secret."

Jamie looked down at his feet. "Oh. I guess you are right. But you're OK. You can keep a secret?" This was said hopefully. "Anyway he's your nephew too. You wouldn't rat him out would you?"

"Of course not. But you can see how easily these things can slip out. All I'm saying is be careful. Jamie you are an adult now, in the eyes of the law, at least. You are pretty mature, so decisions you make for yourself now you will have to live with for the rest of your life. So all I ask is for you to be careful and prudent."

"One final thought I must leave with you. Have you ever thought how this would affect your father if he ever found out? Somebody told him? I don't need an answer but just reflect on that for me, Jamie. It would probably be terrible and possibly tragic. Be careful is all I ask. "

Jamie pushed his plate with the last two pancakes away from him. "I'm stuffed. Thank you. They were delicious. You get my best pancake vote."

"But you're biased."

They sat looking at each other for a moment. Anne felt uncomfortable and flopped the remaining pancakes into the recycle bin and rinsed the plate off before putting it in the dishwasher.

"More orange?"

"No thanks."

"Coffee?"

"No. I'm good. Stuffed."

"I meant to ask you," Anne was determined to get the conversation going again. "Do you still see Stacey?"

"Sure - at least twice a week, sometimes more. She's special."

"Don't make the mistake of telling her about what went on yesterday."

"NO way. She'd die. Or kill me on the spot."

"She's still the same?"

"Same?"

"You know. She won't let you progress beyond some necking."

"Still the same, auntie. Sometimes I wonder whether she wants me to push myself on her. You know, sorta rape fantasy."

"Jamie. That is awful. Only one woman I have ever known has had a rape fantasy, and that one woman told me ten years after she was raped she had regretted it for nine years and fifty-one weeks. Don't go there."

"But all these erotic stories I read..."

"They are just stories, Jamie. Probably written by men. I do not deny that there may be such women out there, but I've never come across them, except that one. Go with the consensual - you know 'the yes means yes' - crowd. Treat women as special and you will not go wrong. All the way along the line make sure they are still comfortable with what you are doing to them whatever it is. Never, ever hit a woman, or a child."

"Were you comfortable with what we did?" Jamie grew bolder.

"Absolutely yes. But that doesn't mean that every time I see you I want to fuck, even if you do. Maybe one day I may wish to, but you may not. I'll be Ok - more than OK - for you to say no to me."

"Can't imagine that happening."

"Actually, nor can I." Anne looked at the handsome young man before her and felt her arousal rising. Should she? Should she not.

"Jamie. Come around the counter, and kiss me. Be slow and gentle. Lets see where this takes us. Lets see how you neck with Stacey?"

Jamie did as he was told. He held either side of his aunt's face and delivered a soft gentle kiss on Anne's lips. As they broke, Anne smiled and said, "That was lovely, this Stacey is a lucky girl. One thing Jamie. A test of promises. You'll not tell your mother anything other than about how good my pancakes tasted. Deal?"

"Deal."

This time Anne kissed Jamie, again softly. "Lets go and neck on the sofa." They moved into the living room and onto the sofa. Jamie took the initiative with the next kiss and the next. His hand was beginning to move up over Anne's sweater. "No Jamie."

She kissed him harder and chewed his bottom lip. Then moved to an open mouth kiss that lasted longer. She could taste the Maple syrup on his breath. It was sweet and earthy at the same time. Jamie now sported a hard erection. They kissed some more for minutes on end, engaging their tongues, but broke off when Anne felt she just had to cough.

"May I Jamie?" Anne spoke as she touched the outside of his trousers. "Yes." Jamie began to understand how Anne wished to play.

"May I?" Lightly brushing Anne's sweater.

"Yes. Outside only." The restricted their caresses to outside their clothes.

"May I?" Jamie nodded. Anne undid Jamie's belt, released the top button and pulled down his zip. She reached in and freed his erection from his jockeys.

"May I?"

"Oh, yes. Please." Anne's head descended to Jamie's lap and she licked the pre-cum off the top, and began to run her tongue down the shaft. She teased his flesh up and down and around with her tongue. Jamie ran his hand into her hair lightly. Eventually she sucked the engorged prick into her mouth and stated to suck and work her tongue.

Anne was now lost in her own pleasure of giving head. She was aware of her own body only as an amorphous entity subject to the rising pleasure. She moved to a more comfortable position on the floor, stripping Jamie of his trousers and briefs in the process. She settled between his legs, she bent and licked his balls and then worked to the top of his erection, which she then consumed into her throat in one big gasp.

Jamie's hand now grasped the back of Anne's head and started to pump into the deep throat Anne was providing. Anne was now moving up and down as Jamie fucked her mouth. Anne disengaged for a moment. Jamie felt the cool air on his now rampant prick.

"Cum for me baby. Cum." Three more pumps of Anne's mouth and Jamie had no problem accommodating Anne's request and requirement. She swallowed what she could and some seeped out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. Anne was now fully aroused and had almost come as she swallowed Jamie's jism. Once more she found herself coughing.

"Some must have gone down the wrong way" she thought to herself as she once more gathered herself back into her sexy and aroused state.

She levered herself up using Jamie's thighs and lay on the sofa with her legs over Jamie's. "Your turn." Jamie undid and stripped Anne of her jeans. "Panties too." He removed them. He saw the tattoo for the first time and could not hold back a belly laugh. "Like it?"

"Poetry. Pure poetry." It was now Jamie's turn to manoeuvre into position between Anne's legs. He took his lead from Anne. "May I."

"Be my guest, tongue and fingers only." That was enough to get Jamie going. "Gently. Slowly. We have loads of time. Love my cunt. Do not attack it." And so Jamie started to make love to Anne's cunt. He teased, licked, separated, sucked and fingered her folds and mysterious cave of delight. Anne's pleasure quickly mounted. She came once fairly quickly.

"Hold a moment. It can get too much. Let me rest for a minute." Jamie backed off a bit just breathing warm air on her.

"Yes. Yes. More." Jamie repeated the process once more with greater energy and with three fingers into her cunt searched for the g-spot until Anne said. "That's it. Oh. Yes. Yes."

Anne became overcome with an intense orgasm that made her convulse under Jamie's mouth such that he could not hold in position. She issued copious amounts of fluids. "Enough Jamie. Enough" Jamie backed off. After a few minutes as they both came down from the organismic high.

"I'll get some paper towels from the kitchen. Hope I haven't stained the sofa."

Anne laughed. "Fortunately I had sprayed stain resistant stuff on it!"

After mopping up the damp spots. They lay in each other's arms for a period time that Anne had no way of measuring.

Exhausted, she had fallen asleep for a while and awoke with a deep feeling of satisfaction. She could feel against her stomach that Jamie now sported a new erection.

She was gentle with him. "That's enough Jamie. It was beautiful. But enough for now. Time for you to go home."

Jamie really wanted to take what they had started further but had heeded Anne's sage advice earlier and reluctantly rose and dressed. Anne also slipped her jeans on, but without her panties. Jamie would carry that image of Anne going cowboy with him all the rest of the day.

The truth was that part of Anne wanted to continue on up to the bedroom and fuck Jamie silly, but she was hit by a wave of absolute exhaustion. Her limbs felt like lead. She'd had difficulty even getting dressed. It was weird feeling she had never experienced before. She was not sure she could have even dragged herself up the stairs, let alone get down and dirty with Jamie.

They kissed briefly on the lips. As he drove home Jamie concocted a cover story of what they did other than eat pancakes.

* * * * *

"Hey sis." It was week later. "What did you do to Jamie? You certainly calmed him down a whole bunch. He's the soul of tact and politeness these days. What did you put in those pancakes you served him? You're going to give me the recipe."

"Hi Sybll. How's it going?"

"This last week was a bitch. Henry has come back from LA for two weeks and there is a pile of things at work to do and the conjugal landscape to take care of at home. "

"Hope that all is well on the home front."

"Peachy. Actually. Seems we have both missed each other."

"Or you're both in training?"

"Now, now sister of mine. Anyway I have told him the Reader's Digest version of events and he now knows you exist. I've let Harry know he's free to share the news."

"Lorraine is dying to meet you, and sorry to tell you that apart from Clair, the youngest, they all received the news with some lack of interest. The fact you teach art helped but the fact you teach at all is on the wrong side of the ledger with the teenagers. Kids!"

"That's Ok. I know when I was a teenager anybody over the age of twenty was ancient and, ergo, boring."

"The reason I'm calling is that with Christmas only eight weeks away we thought we'd better get planning. We have proposed holding a family get together over Christmas at our house. As you know we have scads of room and can put all of you up - maybe with some doubling up - now stop snorting at that."

"You are invited and are the guest of honour. It's time for the great family reunion. I can see it now, 'Prodigal daughter returns.' Are you free over the holidays - can you arrive on Christmas Eve and stay until after the New Year? Make it an extended stay? " Sybll paused.

"I am sure I am good for Christmas Eve and Day, but I'm not sure after that. Put me down as definite for those days and we'll see about the rest." Anne did not want to commit to a whole week with the family after the way she had been feeling over the last few weeks.

"OK. I'll keep you apprised about the arrangements. Have to run now. "

"OK. Speak to you soon."

* * * * *

Anne was scared. The cough was getting worse. Then she had noticed her breathing was funny. She had chocked it up to a bad cold but her coughing spells were becoming more and more frequent. Often, she had trouble catching her breath. Her breathing was particularly difficult at night and Anne had taken to propping herself up with several pillows.

Then, she noticed a bruise on her chest. The bruise became an open sore that wouldn't heal. Anne found it increasingly difficult to get through the day. Her breathing was at times painful and her energy reserves seemed non-existent. She no longer had the energy for running. Despite her lack of physical activity, Anne was losing weight. She knew something was very wrong. Her fear of doctors prevented her from getting a diagnosis of what was going on in her body.

"Hi Anne, how's everything going?"

"Hi, Sybll. Fine." Anne tried to inject some life into her voice.

"Would you like to get together for a coffee? I can update you on all the news."

Anne felt exhausted at the thought. She mumbled something about her workload and begged off.

Sybll sounded put out. Anne rang off. "Oh, well, she'll get over it" she thought.

At 10, Anne had planned to do portrait drawing with her Grade 12 class. Anne began the class with a demonstration. She felt strangely distant from her body as though she was a puppet being moved by invisible strings.

She was aware of every noise...her charcoal on the paper, the hum of the fluorescent lights, the shuffling of feet. She watched as the drawing took shape as though created by an invisible hand. She felt like she was in a bubble watching... watching the drawing.

Anne opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. She was lying on a bed. Aqua curtains hung from the ceiling tracks that surrounded her on 3 sides. Through the narrow opening in the curtains, Anne could see blue and white uniformed figures moving back and forth.

"Anne. How are you feeling?"

Anne looked across at the worried face of her vice-principle, Mary. She wondered why she had failed to notice Mary sitting in the visitor's chair.

"I'm fine. What happened?"

"You collapsed at school. You are at the Hospital. The doctor should be back soon."

Anne closed her eyes. A few minutes later, she heard the curtains parting.

A smartly dressed woman arrived. She announced, "I'm Doctor Kumar."

Then to Mary, "Would you mind waiting outside for a few minutes?"

"Oh, yes, of course. I'll be right outside, Anne" Mary said. Dr. Kumar closed the curtains after her retreating figure.

"How are we feeling?"

Anne's eyes opened. She squinted to adjust to the light. An attractive young Indian doctor was making notes on a chart.

"Ok" she answered.

"You lost consciousness and were brought here by ambulance. Do you have any history of fainting or seizures?" she asked.

"No"

"Are you able to sit up?"

"Yes, I think so."

She assisted Anne to a sitting position. Initially, the examination seemed to proceed fairly normally. Dr. Kumar tested Anne's reflexes, looked at her pupils, and checked her ears, asked questions about her medical and family history and medications.

When she asked whether she had experienced any recent changes in health, Anne mentioned her coughing fit, difficulty breathing and weight loss. Dr. Kumar listened to Anne's chest for several minutes. When the doctor asked Anne to raise her right arm, Anne felt a stab of pain and instinctively, she clutched her chest.

"I have a sore spot on my chest." She explained apologetically.

"I think we better take a look at that?" she said.

"If you could just lower your gown from the right shoulder," she said

Anne undid the Velcro and slid the garment from her shoulder to reveal the sore.

"How long have you had this lesion?"

"It's been like this for a couple of weeks. It started as a bruise and got worse" she said

Dr. Kumar paused for a moment, gesturing for Anne to return the gown up onto her shoulder. "I would like to keep you here for a couple of days to run some tests."

"Serious?"

"We'll know more once we get the results of the tests. I would also like to arrange for another colleague to see you." Her tone was professional and reassuring but his furrowed brow seemed ominous.

At this moment Sybll barged in, "Anne. You all right? What's the matter? Mary called me, I got here as fast as I could." The words poured out of her mouth.

"And you are?" Dr. Kumar asked firmly.

Anne answered, "Its OK. She's my sister."

"Oh. Alright then."

Sybll stayed with Anne until she was settled into a private room.

"One of the benefits of having a good insurance package."

Anne was given a sedative and an oxygen supply was rigged up.

Sybll was with Anne when the full diagnosis was delivered two days later following a string of more and more intrusive tests. Another female doctor visited them who they had not seen before. The Doctor introduced herself and got straight to the point.

"Anne. I have some very bad news. You have very aggressive cancer. It has metastasized into your kidneys, spleen and liver. It started as lung cancer. The cough you had was the first signs. There is no way to sugar coat this, you will be dead within two to three months." The doctor sounded brusque.

"Your cancer is so far advanced chemotherapy and radiation treatment will not reverse the course of the cancer. It may slow it down a bit, and even give you a few more months of life, but they would be miserable, as the side affects would be very severe in your case. We can make you comfortable enough to put your affairs in order and at least for the next month or so you can be mobile, although we do not think you should drive. Do you understand?"