Anne vs. Kym

Story Info
MILF submits to dominant younger sister in law.
2.1k words
4.12
21k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne berated her older sister in law, "You pathetic whore, begging to be fucked in the ass like the slut you are. Admit it!"

Kym was afraid to take her hand from her mouth. She nodded yes, which caused Anne to stop. "Get the fuck out of my room. Leave your whore panties!" A frustrated and extremely horny Kym did as she was told. Straightening her short dress as she exited the Mother in Aw suite that her Husband sister occupied.

Only two months before, Kym had agreed to let her Husband Doug's younger sister move into their mother-in-law suite. Anne is the darling youngest sibling in the family and Kym knew that to say no would cause more trouble than it was worth. She really did not get along with Anne, they just never hit it off. Kym saw Anne as a brat and Anne saw Kym as not good enough for her big brother.

Anne had moved in, just before her college classes began in the fall which was about 2 two weeks before Labor Day weekend. In that time she kept to herself, playing occasionally with her young niece and nephew and letting her Brother know that she was not a nanny. She would give Kym a look of disdain whenever the older woman caught her eye.

The first sign of a change in their relationship came during the annual Labor Day cookout party that Doug and Kym hosted with 4 other couples, including the next-door neighbors. As the night wore on, and the alcohol flowed, Anne noticed the lips loosen on several of the men. She was just beyond the kitchen when two of the men came in and talked about the women in attendance. "I'm just saying, that if the kids weren't around, I bet we could really have fun. Especially Kym. She is a fucking tease and a half." The other man replied, "I get ya, get her and Susan a few more drinks, and let's all have some fun." They both laughed and walked back out with their beers.

Anne then began to watch her sister in law, thinking "You are a whore, I fucking knew it." She saw Kym being a charming hostess to her female guests, but Anne could not help herself thinking that Kym wanted each man she talked too, even though she made no effort to touch or even prolong any conversation with any of them.

Another thing that bothered Anne was that every time she seemed to be talking to the neighbor's 18 daughters, Kym would show up and tell them they should join the party. Melissa always did, before Anne could decide if Melissa would make a good target to dominate. Anne was in the mood for a woman's tongue and the selection was slim here. She may have to wait until school started she thought.

Kym, for her part, enjoyed the party. She had called her mom to watch Kathy and Tim, which freed her to not worry about her kids. The Johnstons and Smyth's had bout brought their kids, all 5 were about five years older than Kym's and were keeping to themselves. While they caused no trouble, Kym was glad her kids were at her parent's tonight.

Around 11 pm, the party began to break up. Everyone began to say their goodbyes and gather up and dishes they may have brought. Several of the men were too drunk to drive, and some to barely walk, and their wives had to drive them home. By Midnight, everyone was gone and Doug was stumbling upstairs.

That left Kym and Anne to finish the cleanup duties. At first, everything was fine, they seemed to avoid each other. Then it happened, Kym accidentally bumped in Anne. She started to say she was sorry, but before she could Anne grabbed her arm. "You fucking whore!", she hissed as she swung the older woman around and drove her into the table, which caught Kym in the gut. The wind was knocked out of Kym and before she could even move, she felt Anne's hand on the back of her neck, forcing her face to the table. Then suddenly, Anne was spanking her. "I fucking hate you. You fucking bitch. This is what you deserve, Cunt." Anne gave her about 20 hard smacks before she released her dazed sister in law. "Don't fuck with me, Kym," she said as she walked away, leaving a dazed Kym bent over the table.

Kym laid on the table for several minutes, stunned. Her breath ragged as her gut hurt, her ass hurt plus she was confused. "What just happened?" She replayed the event in her head several times before she moved. She also realized she was extremely turned on. "I must be drunker than I thought." She finished cleaning up, but her mind kept going back to what had happened earlier. She found herself looking at the table over and over.

By the time she got to bed, Doug was passed out, only half undressed on the bed. She tried in vain to wake him, but it was useless. she barely managed to get him on his side. Sleep eluded her for some time. She couldn't stop thinking of how her sister in law had so quickly taken command of her, even for that fleeting moment. She looked at Brad, wish she could wake him, and maybe fuck these thoughts away.

She thought about her college lover, who liked to spank her too. They found over time that it was only the sex that kept them together. She enjoyed the sex a lot, especially after a spanking. Then he had suggested a threesome and then that they both be allowed to fuck whoever they wanted. That was when she broke it off. Then months later met Brad.

The next few days were hell for Kym. Just when she thought she had cleared her mind of the event, she would see the table and it all would flashback. Or she saw Anne's car or worse as she discovered, Anne herself. But the two did not really come in contact until the following Tuesday.

The kids were in school and Brad was at work. Kym was taking out the trash. Since she was confident no one would see her, she only wore one of Brad's dress shirts over her yoga pants. She hated seeing women using yoga pants out, feeling it made them look slutty. She loved wearing them around the house and to work out in.

Just as she reached the trash cans, she heard the door to the suite over the garage close. She looked up and saw Anne staring down at her. Anne was wearing her jogging outfit of runner shoes, nylon running shorts, and a tee-shirt. Her hands were on her hips.

Kym took a deep breath and placed the trash bag in the large can and recyclables in their can. She looked up and Anne was gone from the top of the stairs. The door was wide open.

Then Anne reappeared. In her hand was a paddle. When Kym realized what it was, her eyes widen and Anne smiled.

Slowly, Anne descended the stairs. Her eyes locked on Kym's. Kym felt her legs weaken a bit as the younger woman approached her.

Then, to Kym's surprise, Anne walked right up to her. "Since neither Brad or you for that matter said anything about the party, I thought I would get you a gift."

Anne was pleasantly pleased that Kym took the paddle. She could see Kym shaking as she lowered her hand. "Leave the back door open, if you want to try that out," Anne said with a cocky grin as she began to stretch for her run. "Then we can see how things go." And with that, she waved her sister in law off and promptly ignored her as she got ready for her run.

Kym walked back into her house. Again confused by her sister in law and by her feelings.

She left the door open. She sat at the kitchen table. Starting at the open door. Trying to make herself get up and close it. But, yet she remained sitting.

The paddle on the table next to the spot from the other night. Kym had already removed Brad's chair, which normally sat there. Again, she couldn't say why. Only that something about this was turning her on. She had twice made out with another woman but it never got past kissing and breast touching. And she was drunk each time. She wasn't onto women and if she was, it would not be her brat of a sister in law.

It was Anne's voice that snapped Kym from her thoughts. "Well, well well. Look at you. I guess I hit a nerve last time." Kym said nothing. Words escaped her as she watched Anne shut the door. "I take it we are alone?"

Kym managed a, "Yes. The kids are in school. Brad is at the office." Her voice is weak and quiet. She watched in silence as the younger woman removed her wet tee shirt. Soaked in sweat from the run.

The sports bra Anne was wearing read, "BITCH." It fit her attitude at the moment. She threw the tee-shirt at Kym. "Fold this, bitch."

The garment hit Kym in the face. She was shocked by the action and the tone. The shirt wreaked of sweat. Anne had worn it twice before when she had decided to teach her sister in law a few lessons.

Kym placed it on the table and dutifully folded it. Only to be told to do it over. Then to fold it one more time, to make it smaller.

Anne then placed it center on the table, where she had pressed Kym's face before. "Get up and put your slut face on my shirt."

Now shaking, Kym got up and did as the younger woman had commanded. The smell of the shirt was horrible. Anne then said, "We are going to get to know each other, Kym. I am going to paddle your ass and ask you all sorts of questions. If I think you are lying you get extra whacks. Do you understand, Slut."

"I'm not a slut," Kym said just before her ass felt 4 whacks.

"Do you understand now Slut?!"

"Yes...yes," Kym responded.

Then she was asked all sorts of embarrassing questions. Soon Anne knew that Kym had been with a total of six men, two of which she didn't know their last names. That earned her extra whacks until Anne was somewhat satisfied.

"Why didn't you tell Brad about me spanking you before?"

"I dunno, " Kym responded and then promptly got four hard smacks. Then Anne pushed her face into the damp, smelly shirt.

"You wanted me to spank you again, didn't you sweet little Kym?"

Kym hesitated and got four hard whacks. Her ass burned from the dozens of whacks she already had gotten.

"So tell me. Why did you not say a word to Bradley?" Then she leaned across the table as she rubbed Kym's battered ass. "Tell me a slut, do you need to be Dominated?" Her voice is softer but firmer. "Tell me the truth, Kimmy. Tell me did you hope I would do this again?"

Barely above a whisper, Kym replied, "I guess so. It's so wrong." She began to cry, from her emotions and well as the punishment.

Anne laughed. "You are a pathetic loser." She then rubbed Kym's face into her shirt again. "Wash this shirt. Next time, wear it to my suite and beg for me to use you like you need to be used." And with that, she left a whimpering Kym behind.

When Kym finally rose, she picked up the nasty tee-shirt and headed upstairs. She took off Brad's shirt and almost put the soaked one on. She placed it on the bathroom vanity instead.

She then pulled her yoga pants down and looked at her red ass, which still burned. She rubbed her ass as she looked into the bathroom mirror. Her fingers soon we're playing with her pussy as she admired her spanked ass.

Then as she got more turned on and closer to the climax, she grabbed the shirt and put up to her nose. Her climax was almost immediate and it rocked her at how big it seemed. Her moan seemed to echo in the house.

She then calmed herself down and almost cried again. Then she tried to move on with her day. She put a bra and shirt on. Then she gathered laundry and took it downstairs. Hesitating before she washed Anne's shirt.

Three days passed before Kym climbed the stairs that lead to her into submission to someone she had always considered a little brat but now called her Mistress.