Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 01

Story Info
First with a brother and sister.
7k words
4.38
15.5k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers

"Ahhhhhh...ohhhh!" Charlie let out rather a louder yell than he meant to, as his cum cascaded out in spurts all over his bathroom basin. "...six, seven, eight." Not bad, he thought considering how many times he had wanked off during the last few days.

Problem was Anneka, his sister Emma's new college friend who had come to stay for the last few days. She was just lovely, her face very pretty with big sexy lips, but her body, Charlie's cock twitched again every time he thought about it.

She had a perfect hourglass figure, lovely tits above average in size, narrow waist from which her beautiful ass swelled out then narrowed in to her lovely long legs. Best of all, she had at least a two inch gap between her thighs and she usually wore skin-hugging denim jeans, the type cut in tight against her fanny!

If she was just in the right position, which seemed to happen quite often, Charlie could see the bulge of her cunt, another twitch. He wondered if she had shaved her cunt or if it was nice and hairy?

'First wank of the day over,' he thought, as Charlie rinsed away his stuff. Once or twice a day was usually enough, but since Anneka came to stay, he had been on three or four! 'This can't go on,' he thought.

He got into his shorty dressing gown and went down for breakfast. The girls and his Mum, Debbie, were already there, he went and got his cereal, slouching around in typical fashion.

"Charlie, keep your shoulders up," said his Mum as she buttered toast. 'That's not all that will be up quite soon,' he thought.

Charlie made sure he sat opposite Anneka, so that he could ogle her breasts as much as possible. She was in her night clothes, so no bra and Charlie was sure he could see her nipples harden a little as they ate.

Unfortunately, that had a bad effect on him below, as he felt his cock start to rise. Worse still, this morning it actually poked out through his pyjamas and was soon causing him pain! He tried to cover it up. It was a glass topped table, with lots of table mats, so he hoped for the best!

Mum worked part-time from home, so was usually in most of the day, but this morning was the day she helped out at a coffee morning.

"OK, kids," she said as she got up. "I'll see you all at lunchtime. Clear the breakfast dishes away, if you can."

***

After a few exchanges, the girls got up to go and shower. Pheww, Charlie was able to get his raging hard cock back into his pyjamas! He went up the stairs as well. He had his shower, then towelled his naked body dry. But his cock was still really hard from eyeing Anneka at breakfast, so he thought, 'I'll have to get this off or I'll have a hard-on all morning.'

He lay down naked full length on his bed, and started to massage his dick. Soon, he was getting quite worked up, his long strokes getting faster and faster as his stuff welled up.

'How can I produce any more?' he thought, as he started to moan.

As the urge had taken him over, what he hadn't noticed was that he had left his bedroom door open, quite wide actually about six inches. Just at that moment, Emma was walking past.

She heard the noise and thought, 'I know what that sound is, you dirty bastard!'

Quick as a flash but silently, she went back to her bedroom and whispered to Anneka, taking her hand to pull her, "Quick, I think Charlie is having a wank off." Anneka grinned, they had quite long theoretical discussions about what size Charlie's prick might be and how often he wanked it.

They got back to his door and listened, still holding hands, with Anneka in front. They heard Charlie's grunts and moans getting more intense and thought he might be about to come.

Emma was ready to tiptoe back to her room, but just as Charlie let out an, "Arghhhh!" Anneka pushed open the door and stepped into the room, pulling Emma with her!

Charlie was bucking up and down off the bed, his stuff shooting up into the air from his big prick! The girls watched fascinated as his milky white cum shot out in big spurts. Then Charlie opened his eyes and saw them, and went bright red! But there was nothing he could really say, he was caught in the act.

"Don't mind us," said Anneka. "We were just passing."

"I...I...well, it's actually you're own fault!" Charlie addressed Anneka. "Every time I see you I get a hard on and there's only one thing I can do about that!"

"So we see!" said Anneka rather archly. "Well, we're quite interested in you as well, well actually just your cock! We're not too bothered about the rest of you!"

Charlie was processing information as fast as he could go, but even he surprised himself when he said, "OK, why don't you come and have a closer look at it?"

Anneka turned and smiled at Emma, as if to say 'Do you mind?' Emma although quite shocked felt quite aroused by the whole scene and just nodded, 'Yes'.

Anneka went to the side of Charlie's bed and kneeled down, so that her head was just a foot from Charlie's still semi-erect cock.

"Oww...it's soaking wet!" she said.

"It's just my cum," said Charlie. "Quite tasty."

Anneka carefully looked up his tummy and chest, saying, "And it's all over you, gallons of it!" Emma sniggered.

"Why don't you lick it up then?" said Charlie. Anneka wasn't quite sure, not having tasted that much cum before, but she put her hand out tentatively to his belly first and got some on her fingers.

"Gosh, it's sticky!" she said as she brought her fingers up to her mouth.

"Oh, and it's very tangy...and a little salty," she said, "but I quite like it." She then ran her whole hand over his belly, taking up much more than before until her hand was soaked. She licked and sucked her hand and fingers clean several times, then looked straight at his cock.

"Can I...can I...put my hand on it?" she said.

Charlie couldn't believe his luck. "Sure, go ahead," he said. Anneka reached out her hand and wrapped it round his still semi flaccid wet cock.

"My, it's hot and quite springy," she said, as she found herself gently squeezing and rubbing her hand up and down his shaft.

Unfortunately, this had the same bad effect on Charlie as before, as he felt his member start to stiffen! While he thought this might be a record for recovery time, he was worried that it might put Anneka off and she'd withdraw her hand.

But he couldn't have been more wrong – and got a big surprise when suddenly Anneka leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth! She kept her hand lower down around his shaft and was soon moving her head up and down, sucking and licking all round his bulb. Lovely slurping sounds filled the air.

All this time, Emma had been quiet – but she hadn't been idle. She'd sat down in a chair beside Charlie's bed to watch the show. Absent-mindedly she had started to rub her cunt through her jeans and felt it start to warm up.

When Anneka took Charlie's cock into her mouth, that was too much. With an 'Ohh!' she stood up, pushed her jeans and knickers down and started to rub her twat, and seemed surprised that she was already soaking wet.

On the bed, Anneka had done a great job on Charlie and he was 100% stiff again and aching. She looked up, grinned, and said, "Why don't I put your big prick up my hot cunt?" Words failed Charlie and he just nodded his head vigorously.

Anneka grinned some more, stood up, pushed her jeans and knickers off and straddled him cowboy style. She gently lowered her cunt down, Charlie held his cock up straight, then she took the head into her cunt.

"Ohhh!" she said as she slowly eased herself up and down until soon his dick had fully impaled her. She kept up a long and slow dialogue with his cock, easing up and down and luxuriating in having his big prick inside her. Her crotch started rubbed his crotch, stimulating her clitoris and she felt an orgasm coming on.

Anneka had long since had her hymen broken for her periods and she had fucked herself with lots of things, including large dildos. She'd lost her virginity during her first week at college, but all the boys who'd fucked her so far just wanted a quick bang job.

So this was her first experience of a really big cock up her, where she could take it long and slow. She couldn't believe how much better this was, as Charlie just lay there, letting her ride up and down. And this was way better than masturbating!

She eased herself up and down on the big cock, the most beautific smile on her face. But after a while her first orgasm broke over her in waves. When he felt it, Charlie would have shot his load as well, but he had done it so recently that he was able to hold off.

He started to move up and down, but Anneka said, "Oh no, Charlie, stay still for now, my fanny's super-sensitive just now and if you move I'll have to pull it out!" That was the last thing Charlie wanted, so he went stock still.

Meanwhile the sight of Anneka's hairy cunt riding Charlie's cock had really got Emma going. She now had three fingers of her left hand pushed as far up her sopping wet vagina as she could manage, while her right hand vigorously worked her clit. She came off just before Anneka climaxed.

As they all got their breath back, Emma thought, 'I can help out a bit here.' She'd noticed over the last few days that Charlie couldn't stop ogling Anneka's big tits – he tried to make it not obvious, but couldn't stop himself staring. Emma was quite jealous of Anneka's tits, she could imagine fondling and sucking them herself, even though Anneka was her friend.

Anneka still had her bra on, as she had not quite finished dressing when Emma had pulled her through to see the wanking session. Emma leaned forward from her chair, undid Anneka's bra strap and pulled her bra off. Her beautiful tits with her big nipples spilled forward. Charlie's eyes were out like organ stops and Anneka could see the lust in his eyes.

She leaned forward, smiling, and offered up one of her tits to Charlie. He reached up, cupped it in his hands and plastered his mouth over her nipple and aureole. Soon he was sucking away and making as much noise as Anneka had made over his cock. He swapped tits, backwards and forwards, pinching the nipple on her exposed tit while nuzzling the other with his teeth.

This soon started to send waves down through Anneka to her cunt and she started moving in response. Soon she was humping up and down and Charlie responded by thrusting his hips upwards.

"Can I take you from behind?" he asked through his gasps. Anneka said nothing but pulled out, rolled to the side and presented her lovely ass, while Charlie rolled in the other direction, stood up and got behind her.

In seconds he had his big prick back up her cunt from behind. The sensation as their thighs met as each pushed backwards and forwards was exquisite and soon Charlie could take no more.

"I'm going to come!" he shouted. Anneka's cunt walls contracted round his shaft as she exploded and at that Charlie filled her with his spunk.

Breathing heavily, he slowly pulled his prick out - and seconds after he did so, a huge gob of his cum leaked out of Anneka's cunt and dribbled down onto the bed.

"Aww...fuck, Anneka, what did you have to do that for? Now I'll have to wash the fucking duvet cover!" The three of them fell apart laughing and were soon all tangled up with each other on the bed, where they lay and laughed and sniggered for ages.

Then somebody thought to look at the clock, and realised that Debbie would be back quite soon! The bed was a mess, the place must have smelled of sex and they were all now mostly or fully undressed, so they got up and all went through to Charlie's shower. All three squeezed in and nobody was quite sure whose hands went where...

***

When Debbie came back all was quiet. The girls were in the lounge playing some computer game, Charlie was upstairs tinkering with something. The girls gave her a bright smile, and even Charlie shouted, "Hello!" down the stairs. They all seemed oddly happy, thought Debbie, as she sorted out lunch and indeed as they sat down there was much bright chatter.

After lunch, as Debbie tidied away, she thought, 'Odd? Sex? Surely not, but they were behaving just as she felt after a good shagging – sort of slightly euphoric.' And then she thought of another odd thing – Charlie had actually put his own duvet cover in the washing machine where it was still spinning round!

Usually, she had to prise it off him. Like most boys, he wasn't too careful and it was usually spattered with his cum, which was good, she thought, she'd read that young men of his age should wank off regularly – or frequently, she couldn't remember which.

Then she shook her head and thought, 'Even if they were having sex, I'm applying double standards.' She certainly wanted her children to have good sex lives, just not with each other! And while she appeared quite strait-laced, unknown to Emma and Charlie, she was actually enjoying being regularly fucked!

While her ex was long gone, she still needed satisfaction and she had currently found it with a young stud from a couple of streets away. When the children went off to college or even away for a night or weekend, she called him up.

Who else he was fucking at the moment she didn't know, but he always seemed to be able to perform for her. Her cunt started to leak as she thought about his prick up her – and sometimes not just her cunt! 'I'm imagining things,' she thought, and got on with tidying the kitchen.

***

Just then, Emma came into the room and said, "We thought we would go to the cinema this afternoon. There's a good new film on. Is that OK, Mum?"

"Yes, of course dear, take the car." Emma drove and soon they got to the cinema. The auditorium was quiet, in the early afternoon showing. They got three seats with nobody behind them and the first people a few rows in front. Charlie sat in the middle.

Not one of them had said a word, but they all knew what was going to happen. Sure enough, a few minutes after the film started, Charlie felt hands sliding over towards his cock from left and right. After massaging his thighs and cock from the outside, the hands moved up and undid his button and between them pushed down his zip.

Then the hands got a surprise, as Charlie had gone commando, expecting or hoping that this would happen! There were little mutterings of 'Ohh!' from either side as they got straight in and felt his prick. It was half up already, and after a few strokes it was as hard as a rock again. Access couldn't have been better, he thought.

The girls massaged his cock, changing hands from time to time, sometimes one, sometimes two hands on his prick, sometimes squeezing his balls as well. Only downside was that because of where they were, they had to do it all nice and slowly and quietly.

Charlie was becoming frantic - he could feel his stuff rising but it was agonising. He desperately wanted them to vigorously wank him so that he could shoot his load.

But it was almost as if they knew how much agony he was in and they just kept going with long slow strokes! Eventually, he felt himself coming, and then had another thought which caused him to sweat. His stuff was going to shoot everywhere! He normally shot at least three feet high and two feet wide! He'd soak his pants, the cinema seat and the girls!

Just as he was about to uncontrollably come, the problem was solved. At that moment, Anneka leaned over and took his bulbous cock end in her mouth – again! He shot off and filled her mouth with his cum. Anneka gagged, choked and swallowed, but got it all down.

When she'd finally sucked him all off, she sat up and whispered in his ear, "The things I do for you!"

Then it was the girls' turn. They both zipped down their jeans and opened their legs. Charlie slid his hands down inside their knickers on both cunts and massaged them, then worked his fingers into their slits, massaging their lips and clits.

But what they had done to him, didn't seem to work on them. After a few minutes, both of them had orgasms! And it just kept happening! 'The bitches must have come at least four times each,' he thought.

They had supper in the kitchen as usual. Debbie asked had they enjoyed the movie? "Yes," they all chorused, "it was very good!" Just as well she didn't ask about the plot!

***

Emma sighed and put her bedside light out. 'What a day they'd had,' she thought, as she gently rubbed her cunt, looking to get some sleep. How wrong can you be?

A quiet voice, Anneka's, whispered from near her, "Emma, can I get into your bed?" Emma was in her own bed and Anneka was sleeping next to her on a put-you-up.

"Yes, of course," she whispered back, wondering what she wanted. She heard various rustlings, then Anneka was in beside her. Emma put her arm out, Anneka lay over it and they gave each other a hug.

"I just wanted to say thank you," said Anneka. "I've been really wanting to properly enjoy fucking for a while now. I've had quite a few fucks, but I find those college boys just so obnoxious. All they ever want is a quick screw and then onto the next conquest. I've turned down loads of them.

"I wanted to really feel I was properly enjoying sex my way – long and slow, with me moving as I wanted at my pace.

"Charlie was just wonderful, letting me take my own time with me on top, how he held on without shooting I do not know. But it wouldn't have happened today unless you had dragged me through to his room and been there throughout."

"Oh Anneka, that's lovely," whispered Emma. "I'm so glad you enjoyed fucking with him. And Charlie does have a big prick. I had a good feel of it when we were all in the shower together, just to check it out, then this afternoon was even better. Which is funny really, because I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm actually a lesbian.

"I really don't get much of a thrill from boys any more – but all week since you have been here I've been having naughty thoughts about how much I'd like to do things to you.

"You seem to have blossomed out just in the few months we've known each other – your body is just beautiful and the first sight of your naked cunt this morning just drove me wild. It wasn't Charlie's cock I was thinking about when I came, it was your gorgeous wet, hairy pussy."

"That's great, Emma," said Anneka. "What does it matter what your sexuality is if it's fulfilling you and you're enjoying it?"

Emma was quiet for a moment, and then said, "Anneka, can I kiss you?"

"I wish you would," said Anneka. Soon they were in a passionate embrace, tongues pushed deep into each other's mouths, licking and sucking each other.

"Let's get these nightclothes off," said Emma, and soon they embraced even more deeply as their nude bodies locked together, their tits and fannies pressing and rubbing against each other.

After a while, Anneka sensed something new, as Emma's hand slid down her body, over her belly, and reached her mound. The hand easily reached her cunt slit through the gap between Anneka's thighs. The fingers arousing her, she rolled slightly back and lifted her leg, letting Emma get an even better feel of her fanny. Vibrations went through her.

Her cunt lips were quite dry at that point, but one finger of the hand moved downwards and soon reached the bottom of her cunt, where an area wet with cum was already developing. The finger made tiny circular motions and soon Anneka was even wetter there and so was the finger. It slowly dragged back up her slit, but stopped short of her clit.

It went back down again and came back with another load, this time gently parting her cunt lips to spread the juice. Backwards and forwards it went, always stopping just short of her clit, until her whole cunt was soaking and on fire.

"Oh Emma, for god's sake do my clit. I'm in agony!" came the strangulated whispered cry from Anneka.

Emma relented and moved her finger onto Anneka's clit, rubbing it gently with a circular motion.

GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers
12