Anneliese's Education

Story Info
Her boss needed to be trained!
1.3k words
3.56
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joelle knelt with the riding crop in her mouth, watching Master Crixus fucking her sous chef. She wondered if Anneliese would ever respect her again.

Such a sweet Goth-hippie girl, and a hard worker! This was a thrill all right, being subjugated by your lover and your employee...but it really might harm their working relationship.

Joelle owned a jumpin' restaurant and she'd known that Anneliese suspected something weird, especially after the first time Anneliese had opened the door to the walk-in freezer and seen the boss, Joelle herself, kneeling naked and gagged.

And Crixus had been standing over Joelle, thrashing her with a switch, which of course hurt even more when you're freezing.

"Don't worry about the Health Inspector closing us down for this, though it is really unsanitary" Crixus had said laughingly, referring to the naked woman near all that food. "The Buttermilk Falls Health Department manager is a submissive of mine as well."

And shortly thereafter, Crixus had, in his imitable way, had seduced Anneliese as well.

The first few weeks of t he affair for Anneliese had been very nervous. Should they be treating Joelle, the owner like this?

But of course Anneliese thought Crixus was sexy. Who wouldn't?

Crixus was large, ebony, muscled man...with eyebrows that resembled kissing caterpillars!

"I thought we'd have a threesome or something" Anneliese had said the first night, as Joelle had just sat and watched them, while jealously weeping.

Well, "Sitting" is one way to refer to what Joelle was doing.

Crixus had tied Joelle to a chair that first night and had gagged her with a big strap-on cock, big plastic thing...

The second date had involved Joelle, Crixus and Anneliese going on a camping trip, and having Crixus and his two brothers thrashing Joelle as Anneliese had watched, puzzled.

How could a middle aged, very respectable white lady let these enormous Mandingoes put her through this?

Perhaps after watching Crixus's brother Catullus peeing directly into Joelle's nostrils as she fellated brother Number Three the happy Brutus...

Anneliese began seeing things the other way...

And by the end of the weekend, Anneliese was thrashing Joelle for not making an acceptable campfire.

As for Joelle, she knew her relationship with Anneliese would never be the same. She'd subbed full time to a woman before, of course.

Joelle had been, at one time, a world-champion tennis player, and she'd had this coach, Nelda, who had been as big and buxom as Joelle was lean.

A smart manager finds out what her client's deepest needs are, and Nelda deduced Joelle's issues quickly.

Nelda had arranged to room with Joelle and spend a good deal of time sitting on Joelle's face.

When Joelle's swing seemed to be lacking, Nelda had compensated by exercising her own swing-Nelda packed a Spencer paddle, the kind with holes and an old fashioned blacksnake whip for their tours...

And fortunately, the hamlet near Wimbledon had a large and rentable dungeon!

After every practice, Nelda and Billy Joe Gannon, Nelda's ball boy, would go over her performance and then strip her naked in the hotel room...

Nelda would beat Joelle with the paddle as Joelle sucked Billy Joe's cock..

In time, Joelle would be overcome with welts and bruises, but she got better and better on the courts.

When she lost a match, her orgasms were outlawed for a month!

And, when Joelle finally retired, she had enough money to start "What a Racket!" her tennis themed restaurant on the Buttermilk Falls hilltop.

Joelle also had a large condo in the Kengle-Nettleton, as well as a manor house and horse farm...but she also rented a crappy little basement place in a terrible part of town, which is where she met many of her dominants.

Two of the initial Mistresses she'd served, sibling dommes Drusilla and Messalina were infamous for their dungeon experience, and it was they that introduced Joelle to their cousin Crixus, who kept an eye on her a little closer, at the restaurant she owned...

But before she'd met Crixus, there had been so many other characters from the Femdom opera... slutty big haired tramps ordering the upper middle class Joelle to strip and endure taunts, whipping and cruel peals of laughter.

One slattern, Embyr loved to run knitting needles through Joelle's nipples as the girl stood before her in silent dignity...

"You think you're better than me, right whore?" Embyr would scream at the well-bred Mount Holyoke graduate.

"No Miss Embyr" Joelle would respond quietly before enduring a ringing slap from the quick-tempered strumpet.

Usually Embyr would be dressed in a tight sweater and short skirt and high heels, and Joelle would be nude.

And of course Joelle had gone to private schools her entire life, and was in glorious shape, and Embyr was a pudgy, chain-smoking pig.

But it was Embyr w ho Joelle would serve, dropping to her knees and opening her mouth so Embyr could stub out her Newport cigarette on Joelle's pink tongue.

Sometimes Joelle would invite black men and women, street prostitutes and their pimps to the inner-city hideaway.

Jo would buy them drinks and wait on these degenerates, nude except for high heels and of course she'd leave out leather straps and thick wooden paddles for them to take out their vitriol.

Not to mention the pleasure the street folk got driving needles through Joelle's nipples as she whimpered.

"Tha's right, don't scream, honky bitch, or I will slap you upside the head." Jezebel Watts, a favorite persecutor would say as she pushed yet another sharp pin, and sometimes a knitting needle into Jo's pale vanilla tit, making it resemble an absurd pincushion.

By the time the Negroes left, Joelle would be covered in welts, stripes and bruises, and of course she would be hundreds of dollars the poorer, but as she frigged herself, kneeling on the hard floor of the grimy room...

Roiling in her self-hated and thinking of what a pathetic loser she really was...

She would explode in a glorious orgasm!

Then there were the less dramatic interludes, like going to see the next-door neighbor, a nice old man, retired...

Jo would show up in a tight sweater and faded jeans and confess a myriad of sins to Mr. Stinson.

"Take down those dungarees, young lady!"

After the brutal whipping, which he administered with his late wife's bath brush, Mr. S. enjoyed the epic blowjob that his little angel, free of sinful burden, gave as part of her penance!

Sadly, a lot of these folk had moved away or passed on over the years, and Joelle had focused on her glorious relationship with Master Crixus.

And then Crixus met Nerese Nabors, a famous folk singer who was inconsistently rich as Croesus.

Nerese needed whipping too...and Crixus followed the money, and they both left town...

Joelle was left alone with Anneliese, who was a little nervous around her boss now that Joelle was no longer under Crixus's spell. Yes, it was awkward at work.

And then Joelle took Anneliese to lunch.

"You know I'm a tough broad, and I could have easily beaten the shit out of you, Anneliese. I only let you torture me because I was Crixus's submissive."

Joelle laughed caustically. "Despite my other accomplishments, I also was a Roller Derby girl once, and could kick ass if I liked."

"I-I know, Joelle." Was she to be fired?

"But now I'm in a situation. Although I'm a hetero gal, I have no dominant." Joelle gave Anneliese an arch smile.

Anneliese breathed through her nose. She actually had been a little terrified of Jo before the business with Crixus had begun.

On the other hand, Anneliese was more than a little bi-curious.

And Joelle was a hot gal!

What happened after lunch, when Joelle took Anneliese to her cellar dungeon?

We can guess!