All Comments on 'Anne's Ambition Ch. 02'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much the way it goes most cheaters never get caught,fact I know because I have cheated with married women over thirty married women,did I feel bad not in the least I was married at the time,why would I in today's society cheating seems of no concern everybody does,did I feel bad for the husband's hell no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very Very Poor

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Well written but you write about a despicable character. An absolutely horrible narcissistic bitch who only thinks of her needs and nobody else.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

The husband and kids deserve a better person than her in their lives. She is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FECKLESS SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too wordy. Action good but not exciting due to all the explanation. Author should show rather than explain. Also, why do we never meet the husband? Is this to show that he is meaningless to the protagonist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all I enjoyed this story, you spelled out what not to expect at the start, so moralising or moaning about no comebacks is pretty crass. Of course Anne is a calculating cheating bitch, totally self entered and in the end uncaring about those who should matter, she's a nasty cheating slut who

rationalises that she somehow deservess it.

For all that you gave us fair warning, and the eroticism and journey Anne takes was nothing but fascinating to read and extremely erotic too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story badly needs an editor. Too many wasted scenes, too many repetitive points, and too many instances where the reader saw something but the writer felt the need to tell us about it. This should've been about half as long and twice as intense. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No fu*king plot. Just scenes strung together. Author needs to learn the elements of an actual story. Nothing but a diary of a narcissist, and not a very interesting or compelling one, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In your tags and pre-story screed, please include the words, "There's no actual story here, despite this being posted on a 'story' site. Instead, I've presented you a series of jerk-off vignettes written with a common female character."

-

Wasted your talent and my time. "Move along, nothing to see here, folks!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KNOCK THE PIG'S TEETH OUT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well this story is fictional and is supposed to anger the guys that are true to their wives. Actually this happens a lot in the business world. Men cheat and women cheat all the time. Its wrong but its life.

jezzazjezzaz6 months ago

What a truly repulsive individual being portrayed here. Just a terrible and awful human being.

TQMTQM4 months agoAuthor

Wow. Apparently Anne is a heroine.

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

I had hoped this tale would go somewhere, but it had no trajectory or conflict. Anne’s decision to become a slut was just a decision, she had no qualms about it, once she realized she was horny for extra-marital sex. I hoped the vignettes that were written to present her sexual box of chocolates were more than just grist for the readers’ masturbatory thrills, and would instead lead to some sort of epiphany, other than her conclusion, “more of the same, please, with a dash of humiliation for my cuckolded husband as I kiss him, and thanks.” It was a bit of a letdown, as the writing was otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best stop writing. It’s so bad that it hurts…

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae2 months ago

you should right a part 3 and finish the story the husband not having a clue is unreal you don't have him in the story at all or the children very shallow story 2 stars

orneryonezorneryonezabout 2 months ago

Weak as water... drawn out to a nonsensical let down!... your not English are you?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous