Anne's Christmas Doll for Patrick

Story Info
A new cuckquean gifts her husband a present for Xmas.
4.5k words
4.72
11.2k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
178 Followers

Anne is frowning at her husband and he sees it.

Across the room at the Halloween party, she sees her husband Patrick, dressed as Aladdin, with his arm around an extended friend of her group dressed as Jessica Rabbit. The feeling of jealousy and anger surprises her. Patrick takes his hand off of her and stuff it in his pocket as the bouncy redhead blathers on. Anne takes the remainder of her wine and downs it, turning back to the conversation with her friends by the kitchen counter.

"Is the divorce finalized?" asks her friend Davina to Stacy.

"No. Still a few mediation meetings. He's pissed off about the pool table in the garage he never uses," says Stacy.

Anne reaches across the countertop for a bottle of wine as the ladies laugh about cutting the table in half. She pours the wine to the brim.

She feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Honey. That's a lot of wine," he says.

Anne tips the glass and takes a long gulp to drown out the jealousy stoking inside her. Deep down she can feel the sexual frustration. The urge to feel satisfaction from her newly found fantasy is eating at her. And now, on their first night together in a month, they're here, at a halloween party she didn't want to be at, seeing her husband choose someone she wasn't prepared for him to flirt with, and now listening to divorce talk. She feels no rush of pleasure feelings she wants to feel.

Anne drinks more at the thought of the risk she's taking, feeling the talk of divorce bounce around in her head.

"Honey?" asks Patrick. Anne sets the glass down half full and turns to him with purple lips.

"Can we go?" she asks.

He nods and fishes out his car keys from his pocket.

---

When they arrive home, Anne takes off the Jasmine headpiece and throws it on the couch. Her head is spinning from both exhaustion and the wine. She slumps down into the gray pleated loveseat and kicks off her shoes.

Patrick comes over and kneels in front of her. He takes one of her feet in his hands and begins to massage the bottom of her sole. Anne tips her head back, feeling soothed by his touch.

"I'm sorry if I made you jealous," he says.

She thinks about what they talked about in the car before the party. Things didn't go as planned.

"I don't know why, but I thought it would feel different. But I just felt so... Hurt, right away."

She feels the firmness of Patrick's touch stop for a moment. He looks up and they connect eyes.

"Maybe this is too complex of a fantasy to play out. I don't want to hurt you or make you feel negative emotions like that. We should take this off the table for now," he says.

The disappointment mixes with the alcohol to make Anne slump further into the couch. She fantasies for years about being a cuckquean, feeling the empowerment and surge of emotions that comes with watching her husband pursue another woman. How hot it would be to see him chasing another woman, wanting her, and then putting on a show while she watches him being pleased. But maybe it's just a fantasy, not one she can handle.

"Maybe you're right, hon. It's probably too much."

He starts on the other foot, being firm with his thumbs and resting his other hand on her calf. She leans her spinning head on the backrest and feels sleep start to take her.

She dreams of him fucking Jessica Rabbit while she watches through their bedroom window.

---

The New England air during December is cold but Anne still wants ice cream after their dinner date. They walk down from the restaurant from the small street to her favorite soft serve place. As he holds her hand and rounds the corner, she looks into the parlor. The inside is busy and servers move back and forth between the tubs in the refrigerated glass.

She sees a young woman in her early 20s with red hair that sends a shock down from her mind right into her pussy. It makes her grip Patrick's hand hard.

"What is it hon?" he asks

"That woman. The one with the red hair. Is she new?" she asks.

Patrick takes a quick look. The woman is stark in stature and her hair is strawberry red. The tan apron she wears does little to hide her enormous bust. As the young woman turns around, Anne can see that she has an incredibly firm ass in her tight set of jeans.

Anne looks at her husband as he watches the red haired worker. She catches him licking his lips and sees his pupils dilate.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I've seen her before," he says.

"What do you think of her?" she asks. Patrick is startled out of checking out the red haired woman.

"I thought we talked about this?" he says.

Anne looks back at the red haired worker and remembers the woman that Patrick flirted with at the Halloween party. She grapples with the feeling and then feels a thought click in her head.

"Yes we did. But I want you to flirt with her," she says.

Patrick goes stiff.

"But... Things didn't go well last time," he said.

"I know, but I thought about it. At the party you got to choose the woman to flirt with. But this time, I want to choose for you. Maybe that will be a way for me to step into the right headspace," she says.

Patrick thinks for a second then looks at his wife. Anne has the memory and the dream and her fantasies all mixed together, and the concoction is finally providing the clarity that she is looking for.

I want to have control and command over this, she thinks.

"Go on," she says, "go in there and flirt with her when you get our orders. See if you can get her number. I'll watch from the window. I'll see how I feel then I'll tell you afterward."

Patrick looks between the young red haired worker and his wife. He leans in and kisses her on the cheek, then goes into the shop.

The feeling of jealousy is immediate by the time she sees Patrick get to the counter to speak to her. He starts with his order, but then smiles and says something to the woman. She red haired 20 something smiles and giggles.

The hurt and jealousy wells up in her, flowing like an angry river that flows through her entire body. Anne wants to turn away, but she forces herself to watch. She lets the feelings wash in her mind, seeing the young woman start to twirl her hair as Patrick says more. Then, she tips her head back and laughs.

At that, whatever jealousy, anger, or hurt that was inside Anne disappears. It absorbs into her body, transforming the feelings into what she's been seeking for almost ten years with her husband.

A burning desire deep inside of her.

There's a sharp pleasure that she gets as Patrick leans over the counter, making his move and presenting his phone. She feels herself becoming wet as the woman takes it and enters her number. By the time he walks out with the ice cream, she no longer wants the sweets in his hand, but is hungry for something else.

Patrick stands with the ice cream cones, one in each hand, as he sees the surprised smile washing over Anne's face. He leans in and kisses her, and Anne takes his head in both hands. She lets her tongue explore excitedly inside his mouth.

"Honey?" he asks. She pulls him close to whisper in his ear.

"Take me home and fuck me. Now," she says.

As she holds him close, she looks into the window of the soft serve place.

She meets eyes with the red hair 20 something, who holds a look of confusion on her face.

Anne feels a power she'd never thought she'd have.

---

"This is very unexpected," texts Leah, the red haired woman from the soft serve place.

"I know this is a lot to take in. But I really want this to happen. I want you to be the one," texts Anne.

Anne sits at home on the couch, looking at the Christmas lights and the snow building outside. Her mind is on fire, letting Christmas ideas and themes combine with the burning hot and deep fantasy within her. Her hope rises as she looks back to her phone, seeing Leah typing.

"So you... Like the idea of just watching me with your husband? This isn't his idea?" she asks.

"No, it's mine. I picked you for him to flirt with."

"Wow," is all that Leah texts.

"And yes. I really do want to watch you be with him. And you're allowed to be as slutty as you'd like to be. In fact, I'd prefer it."

There's a long pause before Leah responds and Anne feels herself starting to waiver.

"Okay. I'll do it," Leah responds.

Anne feels the rush of power and thrill that she got when she first saw Patrick flirt with her. She jumps up and down on the couch, barely able to type her next words.

"Excellent! Here is what I want you to do."

## Wrapping the Gift

Anne sits in the booth at the back of the bar and can barely contain herself. The bar has Christmas lights, a log fire, Christmas music, and people standing about in terrible sweaters drinking dark ales. She drinks her own amber beer, watching the door of the bar, letting the anticipation of her plan build the wetness growing in her femininity, feeling it drip against the lingerie panties that she wears. She thinks about how long this fantasy has been coming. How much she's wanted it. And how much fun it was to prepare this evening and all of the festivities for her husband.

As her imagination starts to get ahead of her, Patrick walks through the door. He's wearing a terrible pine green and white sweater with reindeer on it. The adrenaline rushes through Anne as she watches him walk through the bar. He looks through the tables, purposely missing the back corner where she sits as she instructed, and hunts about.

He's looking for Leah.

Anne has the perfect view of Leah sitting at the bar. She wears what she bought her specifically for this event. A slutty looking sweater dress, fringed with white fluff and wearing long black pantyhose's with black boots. Her Santa hat is off to the side. She wears a red bow around her neck.

My little Christmas gift, all wrapped up for my husband, she thinks to herself.

Anne has to do everything in her power not to reach down and start fingering herself as she sees her husband lock eyes with Leah, and beeline towards her to talk with her. Patrick smiles as Leah smiles back, throwing her red hair over her shoulder.

Their drinks come and Patrick and Leah have a very close conversation. Anne drinks in every moment, especially how Patrick grazes his hands by her shoulder, and how Leah responds by laughing at his jokes and touching his knee. Soon Patrick puts a hand on her back, and Leah leans into it. She looks at him with her dark green eyes and smiles wide. Then Patrick puts a hand on Leah's thigh and begins to slowly move it up her skirt. Leah takes her leg and widens it, allowing Patrick to slide it up her. He smiles really wide.

Anne feels the power surging through her and the thrill is immense. She can tell by her husband's body language that he wants her. She knows this because he does the same thing to her when he's ready.

Anne downs the rest of her beer and walks out of the bar. As she walks to her car in the cold, she orders the Uber for them.

"Your ride home will be here in ten minutes," she texts her husband.

She knows he won't respond. And she stops herself from texting a photo of how wet she is, just to see if he will break the rules of the game.

She speeds home as fast as she can.

## Opening the Gift

The entire house is laid out and ready. Anne spent a wonderful afternoon shopping, running around and preparing the entire series of events for her husband and his Christmas gift for the evening.

As she walks in the door, the set of champagne glasses is set out on the table with a present wrapped in red paper and a white bow. She pours the drinks and adjusts the flower petals on the table, then rushes into the room across the kitchen and turns out of the lights. She sits back in the room, looking at the low lighting of the area that perfectly illuminates the table and hides her. She spreads her legs and starts to stroke herself, feeling how wet she is.

A set of lights graces the house from the outside.

There's the closing of a car door.

And giggles follow.

The front door opens and the adrenaline shoots through Anne so fast that she has to put a hand over her mouth. She instinctively curled a finger inside her as soon as she heard their voices and the sound of Leah's high heels clicking against their tile floor.

"Oh! Is this for me?" says Leah with almost a feign tone.

"That's right. This is all for you," he says.

Anne sees them approach the table. They both pick up their glasses and take a drink, clicking them together and keeping eye contact as they drink. They flirt again, with Patrick placing a hand on the small of her back as lead picks up the gift and shakes it. She gives a childish smile.

"Should I open this here?" she asks.

"Go in the bathroom over there and open it there. Then come out," Patrick says, repeating the instructions that Anne gave earlier. Leah scampers off, giggling with glee, and closes the bathroom door.

After a few moments, Anne can hear the bathroom door open and the light bathes the kitchen. It illuminates Patrick's face. His eyes are wide and pupils dilated and he freezes, looking at Leah.

The high heels click across the kitchen floor as Leah approaches him.

When she comes into view, Anne can see the lingerie that she bought for Leah. It's a sexy red soft lace push up lingerie set with demi cup bras and sheer red stockings. It's exactly what Anne wanted to wear for him this season, but decided to have Leah wear it instead.

As Leah approaches Patrick and puts her hands on him, Anne feels the familiar feelings of fear and jealousy start to take her. A hurt flows through her brain about how her husband is looking at the red haired young woman. The anger builds in her just as Leah leans in to kiss her Husband.

And as soon as she does and sees their embrace, all of the hurt, jealousy, and anger that was there instantly fades away. She feels the tension dissipate in her body and mind and feels strange. A pure transformation starts in Anne's head. One that excites her. Makes her burning desire for her husband become anew. And a deep and lustful feeling where nothing else matters in that moment but the pleasure of watching her husband be pleased.

And for her part to come.

## Playing With the New Toy

Patrick lets his hands explore around Leah, feeling her firm ass and teasing the straps of the red lingerie. Leah kisses him deeply, almost desperately. He takes her hands behind her back and holds them there with one hand while he grabs her neck with the other. He begins to kiss her on the side of the cheek, around the neck, and onto her exposed chest. Patrick uses her like a doll, and Leah squirms and moans incredibly loud, wanting him to use her.

"Please use me like a fuck doll," she says, leaning back.

Patrick practically growls and puts a hand through her hair and grabs it. He makes her arch her back and push her chest out. He rips down the low cup bra and starts to suck on her tits, making Leah draw breath in as his tongue explores.

"I'm a really naughty girl," Leah moans out.

"Tell me how naughty," Patrick says back, whispering over his kisses on her tits.

"I like to be made a mess of. Ruin your new little toy," she says.

Leah's statement makes Patrick more ravenous. He takes her by the ass and puts her up on the table. He spreads her legs and presses his body into hers, taking off his shirt as he does.

Anne feels herself become so wet that she now has three fingers inside of herself and a hand over her mouth. She almost shutters as she watches Leah practically melt into the arms of Patrick as he explores her legs and chest with his hands even more. Seeing Patrick this way, almost primal, ravaging her to his liking, builds a sense of sensual joy within Anne that she's barely able to comprehend. Ann almost shouts out in a moan when he sees Patrick push her back onto the table and rip off her panties, exposing her wet and tight pussy.

Patrick goes down on his knees then angles Leah's pussy right toward the door where Anne is hiding. Patrick begins to lick her, but off to the side so that Anne can see how he licks her. Leah comes up on her elbows to watch, her mouth open and in a state of ecstasy while he plays with her clit. He starts in with his fingers, making Leah moan lower and louder with pleasure as he teases her.

"Spit on me," she says.

Patrick comes back and spits on her pussy, then shoves two fingers in and curls up. The action makes Leah go wild, almost laughing and moaning at the same time. She starts to grind her hips into his fingers as Patrick grabs her by the chin and starts to make out with her.

"Spit in my face and in my mouth," Leah says.

Patrick does so, and it makes Leah go wild. She moans louder, rocks her hips into his fingers more, and grabs him by his strong shoulders as her orgasm starts to near.

"Oh my god I'm so close!" she yells out.

But Patrick withdraws his fingers and then grabs her by the hair, forcing her down onto the ground on her knees in front of him. He rips off his pants, showing his cock harder than Anne has seen in years.

Patrick repositions Leah just at the right angle so that Anne can watch.

"Open your mouth toy," he commands.

Leah is enthusiastic about opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. She spreads her legs and sticks her ass out. She uses one hand to touch herself, and Anne can see it. Patrick takes her by the side of her head and inserts his cock into her mouth.

Anne's eyes almost roll into the back of her head with pleasure. She covers her mouth, stifling her own orgasm as she watches Patricks cock go into Leah's face. He pulls her back. Split, cum, and saliva trail in dribbles that come down on her chin. Between her desperate breaths, Leah looks up at Patrick.

"Spit on my face then use my whore mouth like a pussy," she says to him.

Patrick grabs her face roughly and bends down, then spits on her face. It makes Leah wiggle like an excited slut. She laughs at the second spit on her mouth, her face now a slobbery mess.

Patrick begins to face fuck her hard. Leah gobbles on his cock, making a noise every time his cock hits the back of her throat. She fingers herself hard, making her tense as she comes close to orgasm. Patrick's muscles start to swell with the sweat that builds on his muscular chest. He uses her face and ravages her in a way that Anne has never seen him do before.

Anne makes herself cum again, almost letting out a shout, when he sees Leah start to beg to cum.

"May I please cum? I really want to cum with your cock in my mouth," she asks him.

But Patrick doesn't respond. He picks her up by her shoulders and puts her back on the table, forcing her onto her back and spreading her legs.

He fingers her, then uses her wetness to lube his cock and make himself ready to go inside her. She rocks her hips, moaning, wanting him.

"Please use me," she begs.

Patrick makes her legs open at just the right angle so that Anne can watch his cock go inside her. Seeing his cock part her labia and slowly go in as Leah's pussy pulses makes the deep burning desire within Anne become alight. A sense of pride and power fills her as he slowly goes inside of Leah. The more he enters her, the more Anne feels transformed and empowered.

"I want to cum! Please let me cum!" Leah begs. But a firm slap on her tits and across her face is all that Leah gets. She starts to get into him more, making herself fuck him louder and more slutty.

They fuck for several minutes, Patrick thrusting as hard as he can while grabbing on to his toy Leah. She moans like a slut, begging constantly, wanting him to use her more and to allow her to cum over his cock.

And then, Anne's favorite part begins.

## Finishing with the Toy

In the middle of Patrick Pumping into Leah, Anne can notice when her husband is about to cum. The way his muscles tense. The sound of his voice. The way he sweats down his back and his muscles twinge as he starts to rise on his toes.

Delimity
Delimity
178 Followers
12