Annes Possessions Ch. 02 - Getting Ahead

Story Info
Anne moves across the country to support her husband's dream.
5.7k words
4.7
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

This story takes place in a fantasy world where certain norms of society do not exist! If forced slavery, nonconsensual sex, strict bondage, and other such things offend you, they are not against the law or outside societal norms in this fantasy world, please read something less offensive to you!

Tom, Lori, and Anne had fallen into a routine. The submissive that was not sharing Mistress's bed that evening prepared breakfast and with the two women's income for the household Tom was able to quit his job and code from home full time.

Before his 34 days of chastity, from the night he left a deposit in Lori; where finished Tom had a rough working copy of the business software he and Anne had envisioned at college. He was working on getting some kinks out of the Power Pivot background generator when Anne and Lori got home.

"Did you know the programmer conference for Microsoft platform compatibility was next weekend at the Seattle Center?" Anne asked.

"Yes, why should that concern us?" Tom asked.

"Your 34 days are up this weekend. I am extending that until the Sunday night of the convention. If you have a product to demonstrate and us girls can sell an investor, I will allow you to have an orgasm every night from Sunday to Wednesday." Anne promised.

"I will do my best Mistress; can Miss Lori relieve me of my bed duties so I can spend more time on the program?" Tom requested.

Lori had her own chastity time to deal with as well. Anne looked at her and said, "Who do you think is going to be participating in most of those orgasms Tom? Of course, Lori will take your turns serving me."

Lori now had platinum blonde hair, she wore 6" heels most of the time, and had yoga class from six pm to seven pm at a studio about a mile from Anne's house. Lori had six minutes to get from Yoga to home. Tom would have dinner on the table for Anne and in the bowls for them at 7:15 and if she wasn't home, showered, and ready, she did not get dinner.

Anne attended a less intense yoga class at the same studio at the same time but drove home to get her shower done by the time Lori ran in the door and stripped. Tom would take both women's stinky clothes to the laundry and add them to the nightly wash. Lori and Anne also golfed on Saturdays and Sundays. They could beat any of the men at the company they worked. Anne had played on the women's team in college.

In less than a month Lori's waist had gone from 28 to 24 and Anne's goal was a 22" waist for her girl. The work dresses Anne had her in were form fitting and Lori's in person sales were through the roof.

The routine changed slightly for the next ten days with Tom concentrating on the program, seeming to make breakthroughs every couple of hours on the nuts and bolts of how the program would flow into and cooperate with most major BI systems. The first version would be English only then with funding the system could incorporated most major languages with the addition of some simple reference databases.

Steve was headed to the conference for different reasons. He was under contract to help push the program he had just sold to a major player in the Microsoft space. He was going to man the booth for the purchasing company and extoll the virtues of the software he had coded and just become wealthy from the sale of. Tiffany and Steve had met at the University of Washington, she had been on the cheer, dance team and Steve had been a walk on for the Lacrosse squad.

Tiffany had a degree in marketing and sales, her first big sale was to Steve on taking her as his bride. Less than a year from starting to date Tiffany was picking out her wedding dress for the weekend after graduation. Much like Anne, Tiffany was the driving force in Steve's life and had cuckolded him two weeks after the wedding. Tiffany was not hot wife material, she only wanted cock when she wanted cock and was in control of it otherwise. Plus, it made Steve amenable to Tiffany's material wants which were many.

Tiffany had purchased a house right after the sale of the software in Miami Florida. Just off the beach and across the street from "Miami Riviera Country Club" which she immediately joined. Tiffany hated the overcast skies while going to the University of Washington and moved herself and Steve to Austin Texas after school. Tiffany worked retail at a high-end retailer while Steve worked to get his small software company off the ground.

Tiffany had wanted to get away from the oppressive heat, humidity and those damn rainstorms that flooded everything when they came through. She was moving him to Miami. Tiffany did not go on the Seattle trip, having no desire to go back there, she was in Miami when Tom and Steve met at the opening dinner.

Having no desire to have a rubber chicken dinner Anne and Lori were out at the country club playing tennis after a day of golf.

The two men hit it off and during conversation Tom had explained to Steve what the software was he was programming. Steve liked the concept and asked if they could go through it a little bit. By the end of the night Steve agreed to fund the software and wanted Tom to come down to Miami full-time so they could get started on a joint venture.

Tom came home that night feeling tipsy from the drinks he and Steve had consumed throughout the evening. Mistress and Lori were already sleeping in Anne's bed. Tom marked off the final slash on his DWO (Days Without Orgasm) board, erasing the 42 in the box and replacing it with a 43 and hoping that tomorrow he could make it a zero.

Anne was granted a transfer to her sales office in South Miami and found a small apartment there that would let them rent month to month while Tom and Steve worked on getting the new company up and off the ground. Lori would have to stay in Issaquah until another position opened in South Miami.

The couple arrived in Miami ten days after the conference and Anne already missed Lori fiercely. She at one point was ready to get on a plane and let Tom go this alone until her little toy could come with them as well.

They arrived on a Monday, Anne started work on Wednesday, the apartment being small was easy to set up on Tuesday. Tom came home Wednesday from getting an office set up with Steve in Coral Gables, announcing that they were going to dinner Friday evening at Steve and Tiffany's house on Rivera Country club.

Anne had pushed Tom to get this software up and off the ground she would do what was needed to do that, but she just wanted her routine back. She needed to find a good yoga studio and a golf course she could afford to play four or five times a week.

Tom informed Anne that it was going to be a grill out that he and Steve would cook while Anne and Tiffany got to know each other. Anne rented a dress from work on a consignment basis. She took time Friday afternoon to try a salon one of the girls at work got her scheduled into. The small Cuban man did a great job with her hair, Anne just did not need to hear about his boyfriend anymore by the time her cut and color was done.

Anne was dressed and ready to go at 7:30 and they needed to be at Steve's at 8:00. Anne drove putting the address into the gps in her Jeep Rubicon. 4300 St Marie Dr had them turn left in view of the Country club buildings after passing the manned gate to the country club proper. They drove a tree lined drive with homes on each side and fairways beyond that.

Two large palm trees protected the entryway to a very large home with a small sign on a post announcing it was 4300. Anne pushed the doorbell and waited. Steve, she assumed, answered the door.

"You must be Anne that Tom raved about in Seattle." Steve said.

"You must be Steve that upended my life with an opportunity for Tom. We are grateful for the business you are helping him start." Anne said, shaking his hand with a feminine shake.

"Come in, Tiffany was just opening some wine. White or Red?" Steve asked, leading the couple through an enormous entry into a great room that looked out over a swimming pool, raised jetted tub, and a sauna room.

"I would like a white wine and Tom will have a bourbon rocks." Anne said, ordering for them both by habit.

Tom nodded when Steve looked at him. Tiffany came out to the patio to find Tom and Anne, whom she had never met. They made introductions as Anne and Tiffany sized each other up. Anne was unimpressed with the $500 salon faked blonde hair and airs the woman put on.

Then it hit Anne she remembered the tall leggy blonde from college. She had been on one of the many cheer teams at UW and at one of the first sorority functions Anne went to Tiffany had stolen her high school sweetheart and taken his virginity in one of the bedrooms. Anne had been saving that for her birthday a week later when she turned 18, and they could take them together.

"You went to University of Washington didn't you Tiffany?" Anne asked.

"Yes, how did you know that?" Tiffany asked surprised.

"I was there at the same time, and I remember seeing you on the poster as we would enter the stadium for football games and at Hec Edmonds as we would enter for games there." Anne told Tiffany, still seething inside, about the theft.

Anne played along having two more dinners in the next month with Steve and Tiffany. The software was finished and ready to go to market. Tom and Steve planned out a 110-day junket to push the software worldwide and quickly the same as Steve had done with his own program. They left on a Thursday.

Anne removed Tom's cage the night before they left and let him cum inside of her for only the second time since he was caged. He enjoyed cleaning himself out of his mistress.

"You are free to stay uncaged for your and Steve's trip. If you see a need to have sex, just remember not to bring anything home with you." Anne told him, locking the cage back together and placing it in her nightstand next to her vibrator.

Anne had planned a weeklong vacation in Seattle with Lori. She had not seen her little sub slut in over a month except on video chat. Anne had left a key with one of her coworkers in Bellevue for Lori's chastity belt. It did not look like she was going to use it.

Then Tiffany called, "Anne could you be dear and fill in for a girlfriend on Saturday at the club? I need a fourth for a round of golf, you do golf, don't you?"

Anne laughing inside, "Yes, I have played a round or two. I think Tom packed my clubs, if not I will rent some."

"Our tee time is 8:30 am, do you want to hit some range balls at 7:30am?" Tiffany asked, hoping to get the brunette into a game on the course.

Anne, wanting to look like a complete newbie went to Planet Golf that she remembered seeing on one of their trips to Tiffany and Steve's. She bought an entire golf outfit and kept it on the slutty side. The skirt was a little too short and girly for what she would normally wear on a course. The top had a plunging neckline that she wouldn't be able to wear her normal sports bra under.

The set of clubs was a name brand just the beginner end of the spectrum and what an uninformed shopper would easily be talked into by a salesman. Anne bought a box of off brand balls in pink color. She knew that the country club types would think she was a complete mark for any betting games they played.

Anne showed up at the driving range at 7am using Tiffany's access that was left at the gate for her. Anne wanted to get the warmup on the long metals done before Tiffany showed up. It wasn't a huge concern as Anne switched to irons at 7:30 am and Tiffany did not show until 8:00 am.

Anne thought the only other two women on the driving range at 7:30 probably made up the foursome but did not want to embarrass herself if they were not. Tiffany stopped next to the two and yelled down range for Anne to join them.

Anne decided not to make a fuss about her having to pack up her stuff to move. She was chipping anyway and there were a couple of close targets there to shoot at. Tiffany introduced the redhead as Bridgette and the bottle blonde as Danielle that quickly corrected that to Dani.

"What is the game today girls?" Dani asked.

"I think Poker with a prize worth winning." Tiffany answered back, looking at Anne like a predator.

"What do you say that the front nine is a punishment of the winner's choice. The same with the back but if the same team wins both they get served by the losers until 9pm tonight." Bridgette said confidently.

Anne, before Tiffany could squirm her way out of the bet, said "I am in!"

"I'll take Anne as a partner," Bridgette said, having seen her driving down the range from 7:15 to 7:30 and admiring the distance the small woman created from obviously substandard clubs.

Tiffany and Bridgette were the same height but Dani and Tiffany both had E cup chests and Bridgette and Anne were both C cups.

"To make it even more fair I say we play best ball," Dani said, worrying now about what Bridgette would come up with for punishments if she won the nine.

Tiffany pulled around to the clubhouse in her cart as did Bridgette. Both had a cooler in them stocked with eighteen spritzers and four waters. Anne loaded her bag onto Brigette's cart and Dani loaded hers on Tiffany's.

In the cart on the way to the first Anne asked Bridgette, "What is your handicap and how do we play the game today?"

Bridgette said, "I am a plus seven and the game is simple. Birdie is 3 cards, par is 2, and bogey is one. Anything higher than a bogey is zero."

"So, an eagle is four cards?" Anne asked.

"Do I leave the jokers in?" Anne asked shuffling the deck of cards in the console on her side of the cart.

When they arrived at the first tee box and Tiffany headed to the gold tee box, Anne did not say anything. The three watched Tiffany hit the ball and it ended up 200 yards down the fairway on the left edge of the first cut. Dani's went right into the neighboring fairway. Bridgette drove down the center and was ten yards further than Tiffany's.

Anne stepped to the tee box, took two practice swings. When Anne hit the ball, it made a different sound than when the other three hit there's. The ball carried twenty-five yards past Bridgette and rolled out another twenty-five down the dead center of the fairway.

"Fuck, I got me a ringer, now let's hope for good cards." Bridgette said.

Tiffany knew Bridgette was hit or missed on the course, she could play well unless she started to get upset, then Bridgette became her own worst enemy.

By the third hole Bridgette with Anne were drawing three more getting 6 cards for the two and one Tiffany with Dani had for a bogey and par. The sixth card drawn was a Joker by Bridgette.

"I got the Joker, I get to give the two of them a dare, you got any problem if we take their bras and panties. Those big titted cows are going to have trouble swinging around their floppy ass tits." Bridgette asked Anne.

"Nope, sounds like a great dare to me." Anne conferred.

Holding up the Joker Bridgette on the third tee box said, "Lose your underwear. The dare is you play the rest of the day without benefits of bras or panties."

The two knew that if the tables were turned, they would do that or worse. Each removed their boulder holders and slid their panties out from under their skirts.

"The new rule for drawing the joker is that the jokers are wild cards." Anne stated giving another instant advantage to team red.

Tiffany liked it as a nickname and she started calling Tiffany and Dani "Team Blue," as they were going to be blue when they lost today. The third hole was a par three and by out driving everyone Anne had the honor on the tee and her ball settled five feet from the hole.

Tiffany stepped in for team blue and quickly shanked her ball hard left and into the trees protecting a house over there. Bridgette's ball landed two feet from the pin. Bridgette looked at Dani greedily as Dani passed her on the tee box. Dani's ball sailed the green by twenty-five yards.

Dani put in the team's double bogey before it was even team red's turn to put in the birdie. Anne gave Bridgette the honor of putting in her drive. Three more cards were drawn for team red and zero by blue.

The fourth hole was a par 5 and it looked to Anne like Dani might have gotten an extra 10 yards on her ball by setting her girls free from that tight bra. Tiffany hit her third onto the green within ten feet of the pin. Anne stood over her ball about four feet from the hole when Tiffany squatted down to line up her put and gave Anne a crotch shot fourteen feet away.

Anne clearly saw a shaved labia with two gold rings at the top of Tiffany's slit. Now Anne's panties were getting a little moist with her arousal. Both teams dropped birdie putts and Dani excitedly drew their three cards, Anne pulled the three for team red.

The fifth hole was par 4 and Anne missed a little left with Bridgette out of bounds on the right. Anne's pitch missed by three inches as it scooted past, giving Bridgette a putt. Tiffany sunk team blue's par as well with both drawing two cards.

The next two holes were par fours, and this got team red six more cards and team blue three for a par and bogey. Pulling up to the eighth hole a par 5 Anne finished her first seltzer and pulled out a freshie, noticing six empties in Tiffany and Dani's cart.

Anne had the honor again and turned the 450-yard par five dogleg to the left into a 180-yard par four with a drive that cut over the trees in the dogleg and bounced on a downslope headed to the hole in the center of the fairway.

Anne lightly elbowed Bridgette and the two watched the bare ass on Tiffany appear from under the skirt on both back swing and follow through swings.

"Those titties really flop around when Tiffany swings don't, they?" Bridgette chuckled at Anne.

"I like the little gold rings she flashes each time she lines up her putts." Anne replied.

Bridgette's ball put the team two feet from the hole. Tiffany put their ball up and onto the green with the fifth swing of the club and Anne watched the two women putt twice giving them seven and zero cards. Anne tapped the ball in for an eagle and four cards.

The nineth hole would finish the first hand of poker for a punishment. Bridgette looked at the four and one was a second joker. Bridgette evilly showed the blue team as they pulled up to the tee box.

"At the turn we get to watch the two of you shave your pussies bare." Bridgette demanded. "You two have to go to the pro shop and each buy a razor, shaving lotion and go to the locker room and Anne and I will watch you shave your pussies."

Anne made a second rule, "Every hole without a card drawn costs the team that scored double or higher a button on their shirt. As we drew the card on the hole you scored double on, I want a button undone before the next hole."

Each of the women had two buttons unhooked from the start, the third buttons for the two was right between the breasts. With it undone the inside curves of their breasts were borne to any who looked.

The par three ninth was a birdie for red and a par for blue. Prior to entering the clubhouse, the two teams tallied their cards. Tiffany and Dani only had twelve to choose from. The best the two could cobble together was an unsuited straight to the nine.

Bridgette slammed team red's cards on the table, a royal flush in diamonds with the jack and the king represented a joker.

"We will meet the two of you in the locker room once you have acquired the razors and lotion for your dare, then we will take our punishment." Bridgette gloated.

Team blue arrived in the locker room and found that team red had already heated a couple of hand towels in hot water for them to use. When Tiffany and Dani shed their skirts, it confirmed for Anne that both had bottle blonde hair as the carpet, what little there was, did not match the drapes.

Anne approached Tiffany to watch the humiliation of shaving the remainder of her hair from her crotch, Anne smelled the arousal on the woman.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12