Anne's Trunk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, mein Lieber freund," said Jette, beginning to act just a little silly. Finally, her lips reached his and they kissed, while he was inside her. Gerald would later remember that he was not an unwilling participant.

She tasted, well, a little different than his girlfriend tasted. He looked down to see her excellent tits nestled in her bra, and he was mightily turned on. She began riding his dick, up and down, and after only a minute he came full force. And then turned flacid.

And Jette was not happy, not happy at all. So, she brought two chairs over, to set on either side of him, and stood on them, placing her cunt directly into his lips.

"So, meine liebste, now you must please me, for the good of our two nations at war, but making love here," she laughed.

He didn't like all the hair around her cunt that tickled his face and made finding her clit a little difficult.

"Just stick out your tongue and flick it around, if that's the proper English word," she ordered.

Which he did, and she maneuvered her cunt around until he was hitting pay dirt. He was getting a little out of breath, and she was so wet down there, but finally she stiffened and moaned, then loudly yelled and shuddered.

"Oh, Jesus," she said huskily. "Oh, Jesus."

With that, she withdrew and went to lay on the bed.

After a while, she offered, "Well, I really don't have to kill you."

"That's nice to know."

She began to sound authoritative again. "Here's the way it's going to come down, Scottish fellow. I am going to tie you even better, but I know you'll figure out a way to escape in a couple hours. By that time, if my transportation arrives on schedule, I will be on my way back to Germany. And you will hide all the evidences of your womanhood" -- she laughed again -- and you will report that you were hijacked by a German spy and lived to tell about it.

"So, Mister Gerald, thank you for your hospitality, your prick, and your lips, and remember me, won't you?"

And that's exactly what happened. Gerald never did learn if Jette was able to return home and if she survived the remainder of the war. She certainly lived a much more exciting life than he did.

As the war came to an end, and Gerald finally married Jane, he convinced her that they should buy and live in the little house above the cliffs, and there they remained until it became too small for their many children.

As for Anne's trunk, well, it turned out that Anne had died in Ireland, so all of its wonderful contents were donated to charity. Gerald almost shed a tear when it all went out the door. As for Jane, she was always amazed that her husband bought her so much expensive lingerie, and perfume, and jewelry, and dresses. But, she figured, if that cemented their marriage, so much the better.


12