Annette's First Apartment

Story Info
A young girl’s first day of independence.
5.6k words
4.41
7.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers

It was 1975 and Annette had just rented an apartment on the second floor of an old house in a college town. It wasn't anything fancy but it didn't need to be, it was cheap and she would only be there a year or two at most. She was going to be a freshman at a community college an hour away from her hometown. It was just what she needed, a bedroom a living room and a small kitchen.

She was most excited about moving way from her home because she would now have privacy. She and her boyfriend had been sexually active for sometime now, but they had only been in the backseat of Eric's car and now they would be able to stretch out and enjoy sex on a bed.

Annette filled here car with her clothes etc and Eric had followed her in his dads pickup loaded with second hand furniture. Much of it furniture she had grown up with when visiting her grandparents house.

Even though Eric was staying in their home town to get a job before going to college, they felt like a newlywed couple spending the morning unloading and setting up housekeeping.

Eric was giddy, he was so horny he couldn't think of anything but geiher naked on the big bed in her apartment. They had fucked the night before in his car but his young cock was eager to plow her pussy again.

They unloaded all the boxes and small furniture items (the large furniture that was given to her by grandparents and family had been brought up earlier in the week) until finally he couldn't wait any longer and he began tickling her. She laughed and they began making out his hands wandered over her nubile body. They began to undress each other and finally fell on the bed together naked.

Eric was a typical young lover. He was eager so he instantly began kissing down her neck to her small breasts and sensitive nipples. He sucked and nibbled making her pant and moan. He continued to kiss down her flat stomach until he reach her trimmed love triangle. Annette was already breathing heavily anticipating being penetrated and her pending orgasm. Eric began slowly, at first, sliding his tongue up each side of her labia, which he learned reading a Playboy article. He was driving her crazy and she finally took the back of his head between her legs and bore down with her hips. Eric knew what she wanted and began flicking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. Annette arched her back involuntarily trying to hurry him along. His tongue felt amazing on her tender engorged clit. He increased his speed and intensity giving her an earth shaking burst of energy as she screamed out and her orgasm took over her body making her legs quiver and "Oh My God! Yes." loudly escaped from her lips. Annette's body trembled from her orgasm, she felt so free being spread eagle on her big bed. "Eric, you are amazing!" Eric loved giving her such intense pleasure. He knew she enjoyed sex as much as he did and that was important to him.

He rested his head on her short pubic hair (she kept short so he wouldn't get hair in his mouth and it wouldn't show from her bikini bottoms) and his arms hooked around her upper legs and waited for Annette to catch her breath.

"Oh, My God that was SO good!" she said

Eric smiled to himself and said "The best is yet to come" and he shimmied up her torso between her wide spread legs until the head of his cock was at her pink sensitive vaginal entrance. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and held him tight to her chest as he pressed forward and his engorged cock entered her tight vagina. They could both feel the others body tensions change as his cock stretched her pussy lips. Annette's eyes rolled back because her pussy was still sensitive and his cock felt so amazing inside of her.

"God I love your cock!". Annette loved to fuck Eric.

"You like a hard cock between your legs don't you?"

"Oh God yes!" she nearly screamed.

Once again slowly he began withdrawing and plunging his hard cock back in to her body. "Oh, Yes!" escaped from her lips. She had become very vocal when they had sex since they were out on isolated country roads in his car and no one could eavesdrop. "Yes, Yes, Yes," she said in unison to his plunges. It was only a short time before Eric exploded holding his cock as deep as he could manage spewing his sperm deep in her pussy. His body jerked with every powerful spurt of his love juice into her body.

They were taking a risk since he wasn't able to spirit away one of his dad's condoms. But they were willing to take the occasional risk. After all, they were in love.

They both lay there a few minutes relishing the afterglow when Eric asked "How do you like your new bed?"

"Shit! It's heaven on earth!"

Annette finally got up and rushed off to the bathroom with Eric's sperm running out of her pussy and down her leg. Eric laughed watching her run naked across the room, "Now you don't have to live with it the rest of the night and hide your panties from your mom in the laundry!" Annette chuckled and hurried on.

When Annette finally came out of the bathroom she flaunted her taught immature young nude body because she knew it would tease Eric. He was still laying on the bed beside the large wet spot tainting the new pink flowered sheets her grandmother had given to her.

"I don't think granny would approve." she said and they both laughed.

Eric needed to get his father's pickup home and since it was an hour away he reluctantly needed to leave. He got dressed tucking his pink well used cock into his shorts

"Take care of that tool" Annette mused, "I have more ideas for how to pleasure it!" Annette winked and gave him a wicked smile.

Annette slipped on a pair of PJ bottoms sans panties and a t-shirt with no bra, she then walked him out to the truck. They hugged and kissed. She told him how much she loved him and was going to miss him before next weekend. She stood and waved until he drove around the corner and out of sight.

Annette cried a little seeing him leave but was also secretly glad he was going so she would have a chance to organize and decorate her first apartment.

She walked up the old creaky staircase and in the door of her new home, stopped and looked around the front room, still strewn with boxes and through the open door to her bedroom. The sheets were tossed and the big wet spot already on her fresh sheets. She smiled to herself as she walked through the door. She was finally all alone and still feeling wicked from Eric's and her little romp. She loved the forbidden premarital sex they had knowing it was wrong but only she and Eric knew about it.

Instead of changing the sheets like she intended she stripped naked and enjoyed the freedom she had never had at home with a little brother and sister always running around. She looked at herself in the mirror of the dresser her grandparents had gifted her and began to play around posing in provocative positions. She pushed her small breasts forward and put her hands over her head turning and pulling her hair over her face as if she had a photographer shooting her every motion and curve. Feeling really naughty she fell back on her bed and opened her legs for her imaginary photographer to shoot her still sensitive and well used pussy.

She looked in the mirror and saw the remnants of their tryst. His sperm was oozing from her body and trailed down her pussy lips. She began to rub her fingers in the slippery juice and looked at her fingers as the fluid stringed between them as she parted them.

She was horny again. She looked for a brush she often used when she needed something long and hard to put in her vagina when Eric wasn't around. She couldn't remember which box she had packed it in and she grew frustrated. Then she remembered her mom had packed some groceries and in with them a cucumber from their garden. She smiled her evil smile and ran to the kitchen finding the long smooth green vegetable. This was going to be a fun adventure. She crossed back to her bedroom and got on the bed her legs splayed her head propped up on pillows so she could see in the mirror. She took the thick vegetable and placed it at the opening of her eager pussy and pressed.

Annette could feel her lips stretch to accept the intruding foreign object. As it slowly entered she lay back enjoying the sensation of her pussy stretching wide. She pressed it further in her opening and slowly began to withdraw and reinsert it. She was getting lost in her new found privacy and freedom. She was getting breathless with the wild enjoyment of masterbating her young vagina.

Nearing an intense shaking orgasm a knock at the door brought her to stark reality. Her moment interrupted she shouted "just minute." She grabbed up her pajama shorts from the floor and slipped them up her long slender thighs and picked up t-shirt that was on the floor and slipped it over her head, with her small tits a bra wasn't really needed anyway.

She opened the door as only a new apartment dweller would without asking "who's there" or peaking to see if it was ok to open the door. The minute the door opened she realized the potential danger.

"Hello, I'm your downstairs neighbor" "I'm Blake."

In front of Annette stood a man, not a boy like Eric or any of the guys she had previously dated. Blake was tall and slender with very dark hair and thick morning whiskers across his unshaven face, he appeared much older than Annette but in reality was only 23. He had very blue eyes and a great smile. He was dressed as if he was getting ready for a run, short athletic shorts showing his dark hair covered legs and a tank top that revealed a trace of chest hair peeking above the neckline.

Annette fumbled her words introducing herself and explaining she had just moved in and beginning college next week.

"Yea, I live downstairs and I've noticed the moving activity. Do you have this apartment to yourself or do you have a room mate" asked Blake.

"It's all mine, which explains why everything is in such a mess. I haven't even arranged the furniture"

"You had a guy here earlier" Blake had heard them from his apartment on the first floor "Why didn't you get him to help?"

She assumed he had seen him bringing in boxes. "He had to hurry home with his Dad's pickup so he didn't have time. But I can manage."

"Really? I'm home all day with nothing to do. Let me help you arrange the furniture." "It's no bother and it'll give us a chance to get to know each other."

"Are you sure?" surprised by Blake's friendliness and eagerness to help. "You look like you are getting ready to exercise, I don't want to be a bother."

"I can't think of better way to exercise than to help a beautiful woman like you move in."

Disarmed by a man referring to her as a beautiful "woman" Annette felt her face blush. This was the first time she really felt like a woman. Here she was having a conversation at the door of her apartment with a handsome man like Blake.

She stepped aside and apologized for the state of everything.

"Don't be silly, everyone's stuff looks like this when they are newly moving."

"I should go clean up a little and make myself presentable." Annette said thinking she wished she had put on makeup this morning.

"Don't be silly, you're moving, and besides I don't know how you could be any cuter."

Annette giggled at his flirting, although not recognizing it as such.

They began moving boxes out of the center of the room. Annette stealing looks at Blake's ass as he bent over and noticing the straps from his jockstrap revealing themselves below the hem of his athletic shorts. Blake too watched as she bent over. Her PJ shorts were very short and thin cotton. When she bent over she was revealing to Blake's eyes that she wasn't wearing any panties and the wet crotch of her shorts. When he was in front of her her oversized t-shirts' gaping neckline revealed her perky breasts, forcing his cock to strain the fabric of his jockstrap.

After a few hours they had pushed things back and had the furniture in position.

"Well I think this calls for a celebration." Blake said. "Would you like a beer?" "I have some down stairs and I could go grab a couple."

"That sounds excellent." Annette said, feeling very adult by him offering her an adult beverage, even though it wasn't exactly her first beer. In 1975 Kansas you could legally drink lower alchol (3.2%) at 18.

Blake went down stairs to get the beer. When he came up again he was absent his shoes. "Hope you don't mind, my feet were hot in those sneakers."

They both sat down on the love seat and cracked open the cold brews. They began to chat asking each other about their lives. Annette conveniently skirted the facts about her sweetheart Eric.

Blake was eyeing the long smooth skin of Annette's legs and how they disappeared under the short shorts. He could see under the fabric as it sagged at the crotch revealing her trimmed pink pussy. His cock instantly began to fill with blood expanding the sack of his jock strap, once again, making it impossible for him to hide so he decided not to try and he owned his proud manhood making an impressive bulge against his athletic shorts.

Annette pretended not to notice his impressive bulge but she was aroused thinking about what trophy lay hidden in his crotch.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Blake asked even though he knew about Eric.

"No" she lied. Nothing serious," omitting the long term plans that Eric and she had made over the last year of their romance.

"Who was helping you move all this stuff in this morning?" Blake delved.

"Oh, him? He's an old friend who offered his dad's pickup and his help."

Blake knew differently, he had heard her getting railed through the duct work in his kitchen which was directly below her bedroom that morning and her high state of enjoyment.

"Have you dated a lot of boys?"

"Yeah, a few." Annette didn't want to sound like the young inexperienced girl she really was, but Eric was the first boy who kissed her and her only romantic relationship.

"That's good. In College you'll meet a lot of guys and have a good time.". "Your college years will be the best years of your life."

"Oh, did you got to college?"

"Yes, I graduated last May. I majored in business. I work for Ma Bell now. I'm on the night shift, 3:00-11:00PM. It isn't great but I don't mind."

The conversation lulled and Blake looked into her eyes. Annette slightly embarrassed looked away. Blake reached over and took her legs and brought them over his lap and scooted in closer. He took her cheek and brought her face toward his, looked into her eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips. With a moments hesitation he went in for a much deeper, lingering, passionate kiss. Annette melted into his passions and opened her mouth welcoming his tongue to dance with hers. What started so slowly rapidly accelerated into passionate lustful exuberance.

Blake's right hand took the back of her neck pressing their lips together hard. His left hand dropped to her upper thigh squeezing tightly. Annette's hands came up to his broad shoulders and pressed her chest into his tightly as they kissed. Blake shifted her legs so they were now straddling his body, now crotch to groin and pressed in hard.

Her hands moved up and down his back until they found skin and came up under his shirt on his muscular back. Blake took this as a sign and slipped his left hand up the leg of her shorts to grab her upper thigh and then further to her soft right cheek squeezing again tightly sending an uncontrollable shiver of lust through her entire body. She broke out in goose bumps as they broke their kiss and pushed his mouth into her neck. She threw her head back and breathless her nails dug painfully into his back.

Annette had known lust before, with Eric in the backseat of his car, but this was different. She could feel the blood rushing to her breasts making them swell and her nipples get hard. Her labia and vulva swelled and she could hardly breath. Her breath became shallow and almost panting. Her hands slipped down and under the elastic of Blake's shorts, past the tight elastic of his jock strap and to his bare buttocks. She pulled his groin tightly against her spread legs and she could feel his engorged cock pressing against her pussy. She was wanton and felt shameless.

She removed her hands and grabbed his hands, sat up and stood. She didn't have to say anything, she led her prey into her bedroom. She turned to face him and crossed her hands on the tail of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her white tan lined breasts to his scrutiny. She felt wanton and looked directly into his eyes. Then her shorts were slowly slipped down her legs dropping to the floor and she kicked them across the room. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back and looked at Blake. He looked at her svelte, tan lined body offered up on the alter of her bed. He slowly took his hands and slipped his shirt up his torso and over his head.

She looked at his hair covered upper chest and the trail of hair down his torso disappearing under his elastic waist band. Now it was Blake's turn. He slowly dropped his shorts to the floor leaving him in only his jock strap and the tortured fabric of the pouch. Straining from inside was the mystery Annette had been waiting to see. Blake paused a painfully long few moments so she brought her knees up and let them fall apart exposing her perfect pink pussy, hoping it would hurry him along. He dropped his harness to the floor, his cock springing proudly to full attention and climbed on top of her sacrificial offering.

He came down on top of her with his cock right at her opening. He rubbed his cock up and down her vaginal lips intentionally teasing her. Annette was consumed with having him immediately and rocked her hips trying to envelope his hard cock but he held back.

"Not yet, I'm not ready" he said.

He reared back on his haunches and took her legs and lifted them and pushed back exposing her pink wet pussy. He slouched down and took a good look at her youthful innocence savoring what he was about to claim as his. He breathed in her aroma and licked lightly up one side of her vagina and then up the other side very slowly. He could taste Eric on her vagina but his lust kept him from minding

Annette groaned as if in pain, "God" she begged. Blake grinned knowing what she wanted.

"What?" he teased.

"You're torturing me."

"In time,....In time." and he reared up and rubbed his cock up and down her soaking wet pussy lips.

"Don't tease me like this."

"I want you to ask for it."

"For what?"

"Ask me to fuck you."

Embarrassed but so horny she couldn't wait "Fuck me" she whispered.

"Not good enough" and he pressed his shaft against her pussy and rubbed.

"Oh, God" she whispered again.

"Say it."

Suddenly in a deep guttural voice, "Put your hard cock in me. I need you to fuck me like you've never fucked before. Fuck me hard!" and she rocked her hips looking for his cock to enter her.

"That's what I want you horny little girl." and with that he let his cock slide into her hot tight opening.

"Oh, Yes! I need this." she she let out a long low grunt.

Blake looked at her angelic face as it scrunched up as if in pain. He thrust deep into her womanhood till his balls were resting against her. She could feel his hairy chest pressed against her hard nipples and his cock stretch her pussy to the max.

"Oh, God Fuck me!" Annette was in heat, needing his lust to sate her wanton feelings.

"You really love a hard cock between your legs don't you?" he quoted Eric "Your boyfriend trained you well."

"God I love your cock in me. Rock my world baby."

Blake complied and began to pound her hard, the bed rocking on the floor and Annette panting like a steam engine.

She was so turned on and built to a fever pitch that she came hard, screaming with each thrust. "OH MY GOD!!" "YES" "YES" "YES!!"

Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers
12