Annie

Story Info
Recently married woman seeks advice.
3.5k words
4.34
115.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers

It was at a birthday party for mutual friends that Arnold ran into Andy. They'd known each other for quite a while, but Arnold hadn't really seen Andy since his recent wedding to Wilma.

Too recent a wedding, Arnold thought, for the pair to be looking so out of sorts with each other. It appeared that there was a bit of marital discord in the wings.

"A wise and discerning man," thought Arnold, "knows that where marital discord is concerned, you don't go near it without a policeman at your side and two attack Dobermans, slavering on their leashes."

Arnold considered the problem. Then he considered Wilma. Red haired, beautiful, skin like cream, eyes like emeralds, a figure that Venus herself would have envied, and quite vivacious, except when she talked to Andy. Something had to be done.

A little bit of manoeuvring had Arnold chatting to Wilma in short order, and as far as he was concerned she confirmed his first impressions. She was a lovely and vivacious young woman who had a shadow pass over her when her husband was mentioned.

Moving on, Arnold was soon talking to Andy. Eventually cutting him out of the group they were with, Arnold raised the subject uppermost in his mind.

"You have a lovely wife, Andy. I was quite charmed by her. So what's gone wrong?"

"What? Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about," returned Andy.

"Bullshit," drawled Arnold. "It's obvious to me that something's badly wrong and it looks to me like you need someone else to help you straighten it out."

"Even if there was, you wouldn't be able to help," Andy told him, 'butt out' plain in his voice.

"Ah. Either a sex problem or a woman problem or both," observed Arnold. "If you tell me what, I may be able to refer you to someone who could have a chat with Wilma for you and help get things sorted out."

Andy glared at Arnold, half irritated, half hopeful.

"All right. I'm not saying this is what the problem is, but what do you do about a woman who doesn't like sex? Someone who just lies there and waits for you to finish?"

"I'd stop and wonder what I'm doing wrong," thought Arnold, manfully refraining from telling Andy that.

"Well, I'd probably get her to have a chat with someone who has experience and who likes sex," Arnold told Andy. He typed an address into his phone and sent it to Andy.

"If you send your wife to that address and get her to ask for Annie, she'll be able to discuss things with Annie. Annie, she'll find is a font of good advice. Just have her text when she wants to drop by and Annie will let her know if that's convenient. Can't hurt, can it?"

After spending another uncomfortable night with his wife, Andy decided any help must be better than none at all. Accordingly, he suggested to Wilma that she might give Annie a ring and discuss the problems they were having. He was quite willing to come along with her if she wished.

Wilma sighed. She knew that they were having problems, but she wasn't sure they were all her fault as Andy insisted. It might be nice to have someone disinterested to whom she could talk. She could always drag Andy along another time.

Wilma sent off a message to Annie, asking if she could drop by and see her. She received a reply saying that Annie would be available all that day. Did she have the address? Assuring Annie that she had the address, Wilma agreed to be there about two o'clock.

At two, Arnold opened the door and welcomed Wilma.

"Hi, Wilma. Come on in."

"Oh, hullo, Arnold," said Wilma, slightly confused. "I understood I was to meet Annie here?"

"Is Andy still calling me that?" asked Arnold. "It's a hangover from when we were kids. Everyone used to call me Arnie, but Andy had trouble with his R's and he'd just called me Annie. It caught on and soon all the kids used to call me Annie. It was the bane of my life for a while."

"Yes, I can see where it could be," said Wilma, "but you're a man," she added desperately.

"Well, yes, I am. So clever of you to notice," said Arnold, smiling.

"I mean, I was expecting to meet with an older woman who I could talk to," protested Wilma.

"Instead you're stuck with me, and you feel reluctant to talk to me because I'm a man and I couldn't possibly understand and there's no way in hell you're going to discuss your sex life with a man, especially one you barely know. Does that sum it up?"

Wilma nodded, mutely.

"Well, if it's any consolation to you, I already know what's wrong and who's fault it is. I just don't know the why of the problem," said Arnold.

"You can't," said Wilma. "How can you?"

"A minor matter for a man of my amazing talents," replied Arnold. "And also, Andy has no idea of how much he reveals when he thinks he's being clever and not saying anything."

"You asked Andy?" queried Wilma, outraged.

"Of course I asked Andy. You don't think he was going to volunteer personal stuff like that of his own bat, did you?"

"But why?"

Arnold smiled. "I was curious."

"You were curious. And you think that gives you the right to interfere?"

"Yes. Now shall we discuss your problem?"

"No. I'm leaving. And what makes you think it's my problem?"

"Because," said Arnold gently, "you freeze during sex and spoil it for Andy. It couldn't possibly be Andy's fault, because he's the man. The question is, why do you freeze? You don't know and Andy doesn't know but I may be able to help you work it out."

Wilma blushed.

"Why can't it be Andy's fault?" she demanded.

"Oh, please," protested Arnold. "How could it possibly be the man's fault? We're perfect. Just ask us. I have worked out a way for you to determine why you're having this problem, you know. Once you know why you'll be able to get Andy to adapt a little to help you with your problem, if you get my drift."

"I'm not dumb," sighed Wilma. "Effectively, it doesn't matter whose problem it is. I've got to adopt it as mine and persuade Andy to help me fix it."

Arnold nodded. "Much better for his ego if he's making allowances to help you, rather than finding he's got a problem that he has to fix."

"And men are all about ego?" asked Wilma, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Not all of us," protested Arnold. "Some of us are so superb that we can rise above that sort of behaviour."

Wilma glared at him.

"How can you make a comment like that with such a straight face?"

"Years of practice," said Arnold. "Would you like to hear my plan for helping you work out where the problem lies?"

Wilma sighed. "Seeing Andy told me to come and see you and I'm actually here, you might as well tell me."

"Don't sound so despondent," chided Arnold. "It's really quite simple. I'll make love to you until you freeze and then we can discuss why you froze and what you or Andy should do to get you past that point. It's not going to hurt my feelings if you suddenly freeze up and yell how dare you try to do such a dirty disgusting thing to me, but it may help you realise what's wrong."

"I see," said Wilma cynically. "I just get undressed and let you make love to me and everything is magically solved."

"For a start, you wouldn't be getting undressed while I pounce. I would tend to start very slowly, by kissing you while you're fully dressed, and see how things progress. Second, if you're freezing up, I won't be able to make love to you because you'll call a halt at that point. Third, if we seem to be going too far, you can call a halt at any time. I won't mind. And fourth, I won't guarantee anything will be resolved. For all I know it may turn out that you're a natural lesbian and the sight of a man is what is causing you to freeze.

Basically, it's a case of are you willing to take a chance and see where it leads?"

"I am not a lesbian," stated Wilma firmly. "I won't have to take my clothes off?"

"You won't have to take your clothes off to start. Again, I won't guarantee that you won't lose some of them as we progress, but it's not my intention to strip you."

Arnold paused for a moment, giving Wilma a quizzical look.

"Are you game to try? You can always call a halt if you feel you're getting out of your depth."

Wilma sagged slightly, seeming to lose a bit of energy. If she just went home and told Andy that she didn't want to talk to 'Annie' he'd get upset because she wasn't trying. Alternatively, if she stayed, who knew what might happen. Still, as Arnold said, she could always call stop if things seemed to be going wrong.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Nothing too arduous to start with. Just sit on the couch next to me while I kiss you."

Wilma sat nervously next to Arnold, who turned her face towards him and then gently brushed his lips against hers.

"See," he murmured. "Just starting small and moving in tiny steps."

He leaned forward and brushed her lips again.

Little butterfly kisses on her lips, just fluttering past. Her lips pressing forward to meet them, then seeing his lips dart away again, laughing at her. Wilma found herself smiling back, leaning forward and trying to catch them.

Little butterfly kisses, slowly blooming into something more interesting.

Deeper kisses followed, exploring each other and tasting.

Wilma was startled to realise that a hand was on her breast, gently petting it. She instinctively reached down to push the hand away.

Arnold let his hand drop away, moving it to Wilma's waist while the kissing continued. Moving without undue haste, his hand slipped under Wilma's shirt and travelled back up to cup her breast, just gently stroking it through her bra.

Slowly realising that Arnold was holding her breast again, Wilma reached down to push his hand away, suddenly realised that it was under her shirt, and her hand was just resting on his through the shirt. She hesitated for a moment. It felt nice. She'd leave it for a while.

Kissing Wilma while gently rubbing her breast. Arnold eased his other hand behind her, undoing the clip on the bra, then rubbing his hand up and down Wilma's back. At the same time, the hand on her breast encouraged her bra to move up and away, letting him have proper access to her breasts.

Arnold hand was rubbing her breasts, Wilma realised. Somehow her bra had come undone and Arnold was now stoking her actual breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. She should stop him, but this was why she'd come here. To find the point where she'd freeze up. She decided to let it go for now.

Both hands on Wilma's breasts, Arnold let his arms slowly push her top up until it slipped above her breasts, exposing them. He dropped his hands and looked at Wilma, letting her see that his eyes were dropping to view her breasts. Taking a deep breath, Arnold reached over and lifted Wilma's top, and she automatically lifted her arms while he took it off.

Arnold reached out and gently stoked the side of one of Wilma's breasts.

"Two snowy mounds, tipped with strawberry," he breathed softly, lowering his to take a nipple in his mouth and lightly suck on it. Arnold leant back, regarding the nipple, damp and erect, then bent his head again, laving the other nipple.

Wilma could see appreciation on Arnold's face as he reached out and cupped her breasts, his thumbs reaching up to softly manipulate her nipples. She shuddered slightly, an odd heat running down from her breasts and seeming to pool in the pit of her stomach.

Arnold's hand slid behind Wilma, supporting her back as he once more let his mouth take possession of her breasts, drifting from one to the other and back.

Wilma leaned against the hand supporting her, watching and feeling as Arnold coaxed little sensations out of her breasts, the feelings exciting her. She could feel the heat below growing. Partially, she slowly realised, because a hand was down then, rubbing against the front of her panties.

Arnold was going too far, thought Wilma, but it feels right. I can't stop it yet. I have to let it go a little longer to see what happens. I mustn't let nerves beat me. She gave a squeak, as she felt a finger slide under her panties, tracing along her mound, gently stroking. She put a hand to her mouth, determined to be silent, letting this new touch develop.

Arnold abandoned Wilma's breasts, returning to kissing her while his hand moved inside her panties and cupped her mound, gently squeezing and rubbing. Feeling her stirring and pressing against his hand, he withdrew.

Wilma was startled at the sudden withdrawal of Arnold's touch. It had felt -- interesting, she decided. Why had he stopped?

The soft urging for her to stand answered her question. Rising to her feet she looked down at him and saw his hands coming up inside her skirt. She held her breath in shock as she realised that Arnold was pulling her panties down. She wanted to protest, but if she did he'd stop, and she also wanted him to touch her again. Wondering whether to protest or not, Wilma found she was too late, she was already stepping out of her panties.

Drawing Wilma back down to the couch, Arnold continued the exploration of her body.

"You are so smooth and soft," whispered Arnold, as his fingers traced her lips. "I can feel your warmth rising up to greet me," he murmured, as a finger slid deftly between her lips, gently stroking the hot inner flesh, increasing Wilma's heat and excitement.

After a few minutes, with Wilma's excitement evident in the flush of her face and her distracted look, Arnold backed off a little.

"Wilma," he said, "all your reactions and responses have been wonderfully normal to this point. It may be the maleness of your partner that scares you. Why don't you touch me and see how you feel."

Before Wilma could protest, if she had been going to protest, that was, Arnold had stood up and swiftly dropped his trousers and jocks. Settling back next to her, he eased one of Wilma's hands onto his lap, near, but not touching, his erection.

For a few moments Wilma looked straight ahead, not wanting to look at what was so tantalising close to her hand. At last her eyes flicked down, and she swallowed. Wilma watched her hand move, seemingly of its own volition, coming closer to and then closing around Arnold's erection.

Feeling Wilma take hold of him and start exploring his staff, Arnold returned to his own explorations of Wilma, lips, tongue and hands darting back and forth, teasing her lips, breasts and pussy, each in its turn.

Deciding more room was required, Arnold eased off the couch and onto the rug in front of it, taking Wilma with him and laying her down. He continued to run his hands over her body, but paying ever greater attention to her mound, coaxing her lips to yield and provide easy entry. His fingers were darting back and forth, slipping in and out of Wilma's vaginal passage and then moving around until he was rubbing her clitoris.

Wilma gasped when she felt a touch on her sensitive clitoris, hearing an answering gasp from Arnold as her hand tightened spasmodically, crushing his cock. She giggled, apologising.

"That's OK," said Arnold. "After all, I made you jump first."

"It seems to me that we've done about all we can do, and you seem absolutely normal and highly responsive to me. I think though, to be fair, I'll have to enter you a little way to see if that triggers your freeze. OK?"

Wilma froze internally at that. Enter her a little? He meant put his cock inside her, no matter how he phrased it. He wanted to have sex with her.

"How little," she asked nervously.

"Why don't I just insert the head and you can see how it feels. Maybe push it a little deeper, depending on your reaction."

Arnold shrugged. "We've gone this far. Should we really stop without trying that last little bit?"

"Lying bastard," Wilma thought. "You want to have sex with me and I know it. And what do I want," she wondered.

"I want to know if I'm going to freeze," she whispered.

Arnold nodded, and leant over her to kiss her. Wilma could feel his hand at her mound, easing her lips apart, and then she could feel him pressing lightly into her. Then Arnold's hands were up, cupping her breasts, while she could feel that alien presence in her body.

Wilma held her breath, waiting for Arnold to start pushing into her, taking her, even though he'd said he wouldn't. Waiting, and becoming impatient. Why wasn't he moving?

Impatience flaring, Wilma pushed against Arnold, forcing him a little deeper.

"Again," said Arnold, and without thinking Wilma complied, pressing up harder and feeling Arnold sliding even deeper.

"Are you sure?" whispered Arnold, watching her eyes.

Wilma nodded, again pushing up against him, and this time feeling him answer her push with a thrust of his own, finally sinking fully into her.

Wilma twisted slowly against Arnold's cock, adjusting to the feel of it deep inside her. It was nice. No urgent rush. No painful pushing. Just a slow smooth entry and he was there, filling her nicely. She pressed up against Arnold, relishing the fullness within.

Feeling Wilma pressing up against him, Arnold reciprocated, pressing firmly down and into her. Withdrawing a little, he pressed down again, feeling Wilma rising eagerly to meet him. Slowly he took her deeper, increasing the lengths of his strokes slowly, letting Wilma meet them joyfully, her excitement building.

Wilma felt the movement within, going with it, feeling a tide rising deep within her. It was wonderfully exciting, but it wasn't enough. She didn't know what more she wanted, but she knew she wanted it.

"More," she pleaded, feeling that Arnold would understand, pleased when he responded with a grin, and a hard thrust that jolted a scream from her. Now she knew what she wanted, she realised, struggling to match Arnold's increased ferocity. Then struggling no longer but riding with him, bodies in harmony as they took their pleasure.

Arnold could feel their climaxes rising. He laughed down at Wilma, who was watching him, seeing her laugh back at him. Watching her, as he drove into her. Watching, as her eyes closed so that she could concentrate on the feelings within, shutting out the outside world.

Then watching as her eyes flared open in shock and a strangled scream broke from her as her climax hit her. Hastily driving into her to reach his own climax, letting them both come together in a final burst.

Settling down next to her, as she snuggled next to him, holding him within her, reluctant to let him go.

Finally moving apart, Wilma watched as Arnold dressed, then stared at her own clothes that seemed to have become scattered.

"You said you wouldn't undress me," she said, "but you did."

"Nonsense," returned Arnold, smiling at her. "You've still got your skirt on."

"If you can call having it bunched around my waist as having it on" she thought.

Hastily she started gathering her clothes and putting them on.

"What do I tell Andy," she wailed. "We don't seem to have discovered the reasons for my problems with him."

"Of course we have," chided Arnold. "I wouldn't let you down. Stop and think for a moment."

"Think about what?" Wilma demanded.

"What just happened to you?"

Wilma flushed. "You seduced me," she accused.

"And?"

"Oh," Wilma faltered. "I didn't freeze at all, did I?"

"Correct. Now, why didn't you freeze?"

"Good point," thought Wilma. "Why didn't I?"

"When you came into me," she said, blushing, "I remember thinking that there was no rush. No frantic pushing. It all happened slowly and naturally."

"So what do you tell Andy?" Arnold asked.

"I tell him that he's rushing me and needs to slow down," said Wilma triumphantly.

"Wrong," said Arnold. "You tell him that Annie said that you're a naturally slow starter and that Andy needs to take some time with you beforehand to bring you up to the mark. You accept the blame and Andy will probably be only too willing to show you that he can help you."

Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers
12