Annie

Story Info
My wife and I explore new avenues of sexuality.
7.4k words
8.4k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Annie and I have been married for 8 years. We met in college in our calculus class in our freshmen year. From the minute I met Annie, I knew she was the one for me, that I would marry her one day. We were both fairly nerdy and didn't have many friends when we met each other. I was a computer science major and spent my weekends building a phone app. Annie was a bioengineering major and would spend her weekends playing video games and watching anime. One fateful day, we both happened to be at office hours for our calculus class. We had a huge midterm coming up next week and the whole class was scrambling to study for it. The classroom was packed with students asking the TAs questions about past homework assignments and quizzes. When I walked into the room, I knew I would be here for a while waiting my turn for the TA to help me out. I took a seat and just began doing practice problems as I waited. This was when I met Annie. She walked into the classroom and glanced around, overwhelmed by the amount of students in the room. We made eye contact and she realized that I was waiting my turn to speak to the TA. She rolled her eyes to what she understood was going to be a long night of waiting and cramming. She took a seat next to me and cracked open her book, following my lead and begin to do her own work while she waited.

She looked beautiful and I couldn't look away from her. Straight, dark brown hair down to her shoulders, light brown eyes that pierced their way through my own, etching themselves permanently into my memory. She was a small girl, probably not more than 5'3. Her face was perfect. Thick eyebrows that matched the color of her hair, a dainty, button-like nose with a small curve, and her lips, rosy pink and soft. I glanced down to her notebook to see what she was working on and it was the same set of problems that I was working on.

What I did next was the greatest decision of my life. I had always been awkward and afraid to talk to women. I preferred staying in the shadows and observing, being a wallflower and taking in my surroundings. I was very introverted and only spoke when spoken to. But in that moment, I abandoned my very nature and surged up every bit of courage I could find.

"Hi there, I'm Peter." I said nervously, looking right at her. "Seems like we're working on the same set of problems and I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring this out, do you think we can look at it together?"

She looked over at me and my heart felt like it stopped as I waited for her response. She let out a gentle smile and said, "Hey I'm Annie, sure that would be great, I'm having a little trouble too, maybe we can figure it out together."

After that moment, the rest was history. We became study partners for the rest of the semester and started dating shortly after. We graduated together, found jobs in the same city, moved into together a few years later, and eventually we got married. We were both introverts and our lives together weren't all that exciting but we enjoyed the quietness of it. Our relationship was filled with endless love and affection. But then last year, everything we had worked so hard to build together began to crumble.

It all started with a dreaded phone call from my doctor. I listened to what he had to say as Annie looked on with nervousness. Finally I hung up the phone.

"What did he say babe?"

I grimaced a little. "He said that my sperm count is very low. The chances of natural conception are near zero."

I looked up and saw the despair in Annie's eyes. We had been trying to have a baby for almost a year now, not realizing that this was the underlying cause for our failure.

"It's ok sweetie. There are tons of options still. We can adopt or get a donor or get artificial insemination. We can still have a baby together." Annie reassured me.

But I knew those options weren't what we wanted or practical from a financial standpoint. We were doing ok financially but Annie had just been laid off and living in the city on a single salary gave us barely enough to live paycheck to paycheck. We had savings but we had allocated it to buy a house together. It would be a few years before we could get financially stable enough to go through with those options.

Our relationship began to grow stale after this. I had become cold, feeling emasculated by my own body. Annie was stressed to find work in an overly competitive job market. I started working longer hours and became reclusive. We barely touched each other let alone had sex in months.

Fast forward to a couple of months ago, the night of our wedding anniversary. I came home from work early to get ready for our anniversary dinner at a nice restaurant a couple of blocks from our apartment. I walked into our bedroom and there stood Annie, in a beautiful red dress and heels, looking at herself in the mirror. She looked as beautiful as the day I met her. Suddenly I was filled with a wave of guilt and anger. I had been a bad husband and partner these past few months. She was the love of my life yet there was a glimmer of sadness in her eyes as she checked her outfit in the mirror. I was the cause of that sadness. I had not been there for her for too long either emotionally or physically. I wanted her to feel special tonight.

"You look stunning Annie. As beautiful as the day I met you." I walked up to her and gave a deep kiss.

She blushed a little. "You think so?"

"Yes my love. I feel like I fall in love with you every time I see you."

With that we made our way to the restaurant. We got there a few minutes before our reservation, so we waited at the bar while they got our table ready.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom sweetie, I'll be right back." I said rushing to the restroom. Inside the restroom, I took a look at myself in the mirror. I resented myself for the way I had been treating my wife. I made a promise to myself right there. "From this point on, I'm gonna be a man and treat Annie the way she deserves. No more feeling sorry for myself. I'm gonna give her the time and attention she deserves." I made my way back out to the bar.

As I walked back, I noticed that there was a man talking to Annie. He was sitting down next to her and she was giggling at something he was saying to her. He was facing her directly but her body language was a little bit guarded. Her legs faced the bar but her upper body faced the man. I watched as she tucked the loose hair at the side of her face behind her ear. I watched as the man moved his face closer to her exposed ear and say something to her. She let out another small giggle, blushing, looking right into his eyes, shifting her lower body away from the bar and towards the man. He placed his hand on her knees and she didn't reject his advance. I had seen enough. I made my way towards Annie positioning myself directly behind her.

"Hey babe I think our table is ready."

Her body jerked at the sound of my voice, as if she had just broken out of a trance.

She turned around and looked at me, clearly a little flustered. "Oh wonderful, let's go eat I'm starving. It was nice meeting you." She said to the man as she got up out of her chair and locked arms with mine as we began walking towards the table.

"Who was that man babe?" I questioned.

"Oh just some guy waiting for his date. He just walked up to me and started making conversation."

"Ah I see, what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh he was just asking me what I was doing here tonight and I told him it's my anniversary. Just making small talk. He was probably just nervous for his date and getting his conversation juices flowing. Very nice though."

"Oh ok for a minute I thought he was trying to flirt with you." I said with a chuckle. "I imagine every guy is trying to get with you since you're the most beautiful girl in here."

"Oh my god stop!" Annie chuckled while blushing. "It was nothing like that. Besides if a guy started flirting with me I would shut it down immediately and tell them that my handsome, muscular husband would beat him up if he said another word to me."

I let out a smile and we continued on with our night. I glanced over at the man she was talking to and he was looking right at us. He let out a devious smirk when we made eye contact and winked at me. He turned around and started talking to the bartender.

Annie and I ended up finishing an entire bottle of wine together. When we got home I was pretty tipsy but she was drunk. She threw her purse onto the couch and wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as she kissed me. I walked us into the bedroom and laid her onto the bed.

"I want you to put a baby in me." She said to me, looking at me submissively. I was so hot for her in that moment. She pulled off her dress, revealing her stunning body, and I ripped off my shirt and hopped on top of her. She unbuckled my belt and I slipped off my pants and underwear. I slid myself inside her. Her pussy was so wet. She let out a moan into my ears as I began pumping. It really felt like the first time we had sex again. I was reminded of how her pussy felt like ecstasy to me. I lifted my head up and met her gaze. She pushed the hair at the side of face behind her ear as she looked me in the eyes. Suddenly the image of her and the man she was speaking to at the bar flashed into my mind. She was giving me the identical look she had given him. At this point she closed her eyes and tilted her head back as I continued thrusting into her. I couldn't get the picture of the man's hand on her knee out of my mind. It was making me angry. But I felt something else too. My cock was getting even harder every time I pictured the scene. Annie's giggling and blushing. The man's face so close to her own. I tried to snap out of by focusing on the look of pleasure on her face and her tits bouncing back and forth, matching the rhythm of my every thrust. I closed my eyes as I continued thrusting and the image of Annie lying naked on the bar popped into my head. She was touching herself sensually. Everyone at the bar was paying her no attention. But then the man she was speaking to showed up in the frame. I looked right into his eyes. He winked at me and then directed his attention to Annie. He got up onto the bar with her and plunged his face in between her legs. Annie's moans from beneath me bled into my fantasy, matching the moans of my vision of her getting eaten out. Annie clutched her breasts in my vision, as she wrapped her legs around the man's head, holding him in place, grinding up and down on his face. She placed both her hands onto his head and grabbed onto his hair, bobbing his head on her clit. The man finally broke free from her grasp and looked right at me, his face covered in her juices. It dripped down from his lips to his chiseled, lightly bearded jawline. The man now sat completely nude, towering over Annie, looking down at her luscious body. Annie glanced over at me and giggled. She grabbed the man's hard cock and glided her hand back and forth, never taking her eyes off of me. Looking me dead in the eyes, she pushed her hair behind her ear and whispered, "I want him to put a baby in me." She tugged his cock forward and he leaned into her, sliding it in between her dripping lips. Her entire body was covered by his, except arms and legs which wrapped around his body, clutching on for dear life as he pounded into her. She continued moaning, louder and louder, never breaking eye contact with me. She kept repeating the same words over and over again. "Put a baby in me!" At this point the entire bar was cheering them on. Annie averted her eyes away from me and looked into the man's eyes as he fucked her into the bar.

"Please cum inside my pussy" she moaned as the man took a few more deep strokes and then began unloading his seed into my wife's vagina.

I opened my eyes to see Annie looking right up at me ravenously, practically screaming at this point, "Please cum inside my pussy!" And just like that I blew my load into her. The tiny little explosions from my dick coated her insides. I was out of breath. My brain was shut off. I dropped on top of her, my dick still soaking inside her. I lay on top of her for a few minutes not saying a word, catching my breath, coming back to reality.

"Peter are you alright babe?" She asked nervously, unaware of my mental state.

"Yeah I'm fine. That was just the best orgasm of my life." I panted.

She smiled as I pulled my dick out of her and stood up, covered in sweat. I watched as my cum dripped out of her. She lifted up her knees and spread her pussy lips open, allowing more cum to funnel out of her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked with a giggle.

I paused for a second. "I sure do baby." I bent over and kissed her inner thigh. "I think we both need a shower now" I laughed.

Annie agreed with a smile and sprung up and made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up. Her ass swaying back and forth as she walked away from me. As I heard the shower turn on, I fell backwards onto the bed, putting my hands on my head.

"What the fuck just happened to me?" I pondered.

I went to bed that night still a bit shocked at to what I had just imagined. That was truly the best orgasm of my life. But I was imagining my wife with someone else the whole time. It was wicked, totally fucked. But it felt amazing. I was angry but also so turned on. I dozed off as I kept thinking about what had just happened to me.

I woke to the sound of clanging in the kitchen. I lay there in bed with a slight headache and soon Annie came walking in with a tray of breakfast, wearing only my dress shirt from last night.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" She exclaimed. "I made you breakfast and brought you some juice. I was super hungover this morning, how do you feel?"

"I feel ok, just a slight headache. Thank you so much for breakfast."

"Here come eat, you'll feel better."

I sat up and began eating as Annie sat next to me, watching me eat. I had a nagging feeling that I wanted to confess to Annie what had happened last night. But I was afraid of what she might think. Would she think I'm a complete psycho? I didn't want to scare her. Annie was an innocent girl. I was the first boy she had slept with. She was my first as well. Admitting my wild fantasy to her might be more than she can handle. Finally she broke the silence.

"Last night was pretty fun huh?"

"Yeah it was amazing." I responded.

Annie prodded further. "You had your eyes closed almost the entire time. Were you thinking about someone else?" She joked with a smile.

I stopped chewing and stared blankly at her.

"I'm just joking babe, no need to get all serious." She said.

"Well Annie I have to admit, I was thinking about something else the whole time." I said

Her smile quickly turned to a look of concern and confusion. "What? What are you talking about."

I let out a sigh and watched the terror on her face. "I was imagining you and that guy you were talking to at the restaurant last night."

"Imagining us? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like the two of you having sex." I said nervously.

Annie remained quiet for a minute, surely processing what I had just told her. "Why... why were you doing that?" She asked puzzlingly.

"I have no idea babe. It just kept popping into my mind. And then I just came. I have no real explanation for it." I responded.

Annie looked down for a minute figuring out what to say next. "You said it was the greatest orgasm of your life though? Imagining me with someone else turned you on that much?"

I didn't know what to tell her. "I really don't know babe. I was mad at myself at first when I started thinking about it. But then I just gave in. And it felt good I guess."

"How do you feel about it now?" She asked.

"I don't know. Confused. Ashamed."

Annie looked back up at me. "You don't need to be ashamed babe. We were pretty drunk. And we hadn't had sex in a long time. Maybe there was just some pent up sexual frustration and anger that was manifesting itself as that vision last night. Let's just move past it. I had a really good time last night regardless."

"I did too love. You're probably right. Let's forget about it."

We continued on with our lives for a few weeks after that. Things were pretty normal. We fell out of our sexual rhythm again though. We didn't have sex again until a few weeks later. My company was having a summer party and everyone was allowed to bring a plus one so me and Annie both went.

At the party, there was an open bar. Annie and I don't drink often, but when we do, Annie usually gets way more drunk than I do. I think she just tries to keep up with me but I'm much larger than her. It was a cute thing she did.

The events that transpired next were eerily similar to the night of our wedding anniversary. I excused myself to the bathroom and Annie waited to order our drinks at the bar. I returned to find Annie talking to an older man. Their faces were quite close to each other. The man was practically whispering in her ear and she giggled along, not rejecting any of his advances. I felt a twitch in my crotch at the sight of them. I decided to hang back for a few moments and just watch them. The party had mostly cleared out at this point, only a handful of people remaining. I didn't recognize the man. He had a salt and pepper clean haircut and a tight fitting suit and loafers on. Certainly not an engineer. Maybe someone from sales or marketing. He was likely in his fifties. I watched him as he leaned in closer to Annie, continuing to whisper into her ear. His hand made its way from his side to her thigh. Annie paused as he did this. Her face blushed. She looked down at his hand. She let out a submissive smirk and looked back up into his eyes. Their faces were positioned very close to each other, their lips practically touching.

I had seen enough. I barged my way over to where they were sitting.

"Hey there." I exclaimed as I walked up next to Annie and placed my hand around her shoulder. The man was taken aback. Annie didn't even flinch. She looked over to me, clearly very intoxicated.

"Hi sweetheart, have you met Kevin?" She said gesturing at the man who at this point looked a little embarrassed.

"No i haven't. Hey I'm Peter, Annie's husband." I reached out to shake his hand.

Kevin, certainly a little confused, nervously reached out to meet my gesture. It was silent and awkward for a moment but then Annie suddenly shot up out of her seat.

"Here have a seat babe, can you order me another drink?" She said smiling at me.

She had positioned herself between Kevin and I, her back towards him. I sat down and gestured to the bartender. The shuffling between me and Annie exchanging positions caused her to lose her balance. She fell back right onto Kevin's lap. Kevin grabbed her hips to prevent her from falling over completely. Annie placed her hands on top of his to break her fall as well. I sat there in shock. Kevin had a look of horror in his face as well. Before either of us could move or say anything, Annie began chuckling.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Kevin. I'm so clumsy." She said as she turned her head to look at him. She remained on his lap, his hands on her hips, her hands on his. She turned her head to me.

"Babe scratch that drink order, clearly I'm already too drunk."

She remained in Kevin's lap. She turned her head back to him.

"Thank you for breaking my fall! I would've been on the floor if it weren't for you!"

Annie then took one hand and placed it behind Kevins neck. She leaned in towards his face and planted a kiss, half on his cheek, half on his lips. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. She pulled her face away from his. "Oops I missed." She giggled and then went back in for another kiss, this one landing directly on his lips. This time she kissed him multiple times, even shoving her tongue in his mouth. She slowly gyrated her hips on his lap. Kevin's eyes were wide open in shock, his gaze falling directly at me. I didn't know what to say or do. So I did nothing. I just sat there in silence and watched as my wife frenched this stranger, grinding on his lap. I felt my eyes welling up with tears.

12