Annie and Lara Pt. 01

Story Info
2 friends help a 3rd with new experiences in her new life.
5k words
4.5
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all sexual activity in these fictional stories strictly involves humans who are 18 years of age or older.

Fair warning: this story does rather gush a bit. It's definitely a feel-good story - with some prett-ty hot sex fear-not - hopefully not too gushy for y'all.

Oh, and Part 2 is basically written!

Kind thanks to @kenjisato for his thoughtful, thorough editing.

***********************************************

Annie and Lara

Chapter 1

I was puttering about my flat, obsessively re-adjusting all the things I had laid out for the evening. First the kitchen where I checked that the cheeses were warming sufficiently, the wine was aerating and the plates, cutlery and wine glasses were laid out on the big serving tray. Then to the bathroom to make sure I had enough towels and soaps out, and that the symmetry of the display was right. Finally (well, I say finally but this wasn't the first lap I'd run of this circuit and would likely not be the last, depending on when they arrived) to the bedroom where I re-inspected the display on the bed, the lingerie and the various toys.

I ended up ticking myself off for being so OCD, so I went out to the kitchen and poured my first glass of rioja, resisting the urge to re-program my painstakingly composed playlist. "Fuck," I think, checking my phone for the nth time..."Where are they?"

**************************************

Annie, now 21, I have known since she was eleven or twelve. Through the years I have been her piano teacher, theory teacher, accompanist, coach, and her musical theatre collaborator. Initially we had a typical mentoring dynamic which has morphed into a more collegial relationship as she matured. We've helped each other out many times with various projects and gigs. Super bright, sweet, bubbly, nerdy - big Star Trek fan - sexy sexy, hot young woman. Which I am allowed to say now she is an adult - and - no longer my student.

Then there is Lara. Lara was homeschooled by parents who belonged to one of those extreme - what do they call them - charismatic - religious sects. Super moralistic, authoritarian, socially repressive - you know the drill. So Lara was not only socially isolated most of her upbringing but constantly manipulated, programmed - psychologically and emotionally. It's frankly amazing that she doesn't display more symptoms from all that trauma. Rather, she's always been super-sweet, shy, deferential. Her eyes are alive and alert but she holds herself back, mostly staying quiet unless spoken to. At least she used to be!

Lara is 26. Annie and I both met her through a common music teacher. She and Annie easily became good friends, while my relationship with her has been more fraught. She was not allowed to have any kind of contact with males outside her family or religious clan. I think she was only allowed any contact with me at all because I was often her designated accompanist when she performed. This was all arranged through her voice teacher who was always present when we rehearsed. Often felt awkward obviously but I had to muscle through it: a gig's a gig, right?

We haven't worked much together in the past year or so, so I was even more surprised to get this call. Apparently things have been happening without me knowing. Big things, momentous changes of heart: things like that. Lara (finally!!!) had had enough of the repression and the moralising and the negativity in her life and put her foot down. Told her parents she is done with their religion. Caused quite a to-do by the sounds of it, although she and her family seem to have achieved some sort of détente. I'm sure there's lots of don't-ask-don't-tell going on. Well, credit where credit's due: at least her parents didn't abduct her and shackle her down in some gothic basement!

To celebrate her rebirth as a more complete humanoid she has organised a series of events. And this is where I come in apparently. Some context: Annie and I both had little platonic crushes on each other, back when we worked together more often. We just clicked and had a lot of the same musical preferences, so what this seems to be turning into wasn't such a shock coming from her. But with Lara, she applies that guilt and shame to all life's simple, innocent little human interactions. Apparently she's had a crush on me for a couple of years which she always repressed brutally. Not anymore. Lara has decided that it's time to experience sex! And because it seemed such a daunting step, she recruited Annie to help her out. Together they came up with the idea of asking me to, uh, join the 'club,' such as it was.

**************************************

Knock knock.

Finally!

There was much screaming and gesticulating, and hugging and kissing in the doorway. Lara seemed pumped, excited:

"Ok perverts, let's get this show started shall we!?"

"Ooo someone's anxious to get down to it."

"Holyl You know, I'm so frickin' nervous but at the same time I'm so, so down with this. I can't wait. And I'm sooooooo glad I'm with you two, my partners in crime!"

Lara and Annie continued to huggy-hug and kissy-kiss down the hallway as I more or less successfully steered them into the kitchen (and a wall or two, tbh) to get drinks and things. We were soon gathered around the table nibbling, and drinking wine out of my new Olivia Pope™ wine glasses. Annie had stressed that we had to make this comfortable for Lara, to help alleviate her anxiety around sex and her body. So for the first hour or so we simply caught up and chatted about anything but sex or religion or anything like that.

You could tell Lara was nervous, but since her renaissance her thirst for new experiences has seemed to trump all misgivings. She's jumped right in, doing many new things. Still, I was a little wide-eyed as she stood up, gulped the last of her wine (we were already well into bottle number two), and went over to Annie, grabbing her by the hand.

"Come on Annie: time to change, remember?"

They came over and gave me simultaneous kisses on my cheeks:

"Won't be long, tiger...everything's ready right?" ...before trotting off down the hall to my room without waiting to see me nod.

"Hurry up!" Yup, that's me: always the smartass.

**************************************

I had come up with the original germ of the idea for the night, and they loved it when I called them to strategise: our own private fetish night. I bought a couple of body stockings for them. Both were fishnet, one coarser with large holes in the mesh, the other finer with a much tighter mesh. I suggested that to get us started they would try them both on and see which one each preferred. I offered my room for them to change in, and the agreement was that they should only come out if they're totally comfortable in their 'uniforms.' Otherwise, they could simply change back into their clothes - no questions - and we'd do something else.

**************************************

They were in my room for quite a while. I heard a lot of chatter and giggling and a stifled scream or two. I had stripped down to a leather jock and nothing else. A bit risqué for me considering I didn't really know these two all that intimately, but I figured I had to put my money where my mouth was. Honestly, I don't have the body for it, but I figured the focus was not going to be on me tonight - at least I hoped.

I was puttering around again, doing a bit of cleaning, replenishing wine glasses, and was just sitting back down when I heard the bedroom door open. At last - here we go!

Annie came around the corner first, dragging Lara behind her, both of them screaming and giggling. But just before Lara came fully into view she pulled her hand free from Annie's and jumped back. Annie stopped and looked back at her for a moment but then decided to just come in and present herself to me.

"Ta daaa."

Wow she was stunning! I jumped up right away and pulled her in for a loving hug.

"Check you out, woman!"

"Hey, watch it..."

I paused to unabashedly run my eyes all the way down and back up Annie's lovely, scantily-clad form. "Annie you are, whew! Hot stuff. Mmm mm!!"

We held each other warmly for a moment.

"This is quite the change for us eh? I mean, look at us... Look at this crazy jock..."

"I love it. It's hot dude!

Annie paused to boldly cup my leather pouch, jostling it gently.

"And thanks for the hug. I confess I was nervous at first, because I never really thought of you that way before. I mean you're like my teacher, mentor, friend blah blah blah, and we've always been totally platonic. And check us out now, all decked out in leather and lace - well, -ish on the lace ha ha - and ogling each other totally sexually."

"Right? It's kind of blowing my mind. I've been trying to, *pause* I don't know... trying to not feel like the dirty old man perving on the much-younger babes."

"Awwwwww the po' liddle patriarch be feelin' guilty. Ha ha! *pause* Nah, I'm good with it. You're kinda hot, for an older guy. No offence. And I'm really liking the look of this..."

Annie cupped my pouch again, more familiarly, a little possessively...?

"Aaaaaand! Fuck I love this bodysuit."

She held her arms out and looked down at herself,

"It makes me feel like deeply sexy. But also fun-naughty at the same time. I'm totally going shopping for lingerie this week. *pause* I look hot, don't I?"

I inhaled to respond but she held a finger up to my lips:

"Ah-Ah-Ahhhh - rhetorical question! *pause* Aaand I'm loving you ogling me. It's turning me on."

"Well feminism be damned..."

She punched me in the gut, doubling me over. After I could breathe again, I could only croak:

"Just kidding."

Annie gave me a quick kiss and a faux-conciliatory cheek-pat. "I know, I know."

"Wait, where's Lara gone? Oh Lara?! Where's the Birthday Girl? Lara, wait right there I'm coming to you. I'm not going to look - promise. I just want a hug ok?" I made a show of covering my eyes with one hand and walking with the other out in front of me.

She met me right at the corner. We were already so close together that I couldn't have seen anything below her neck even if I'd looked, and she grabbed me frantically into her arms holding me tightly.

"You know it's not my birthday, you goof."

"I love you darling. We both love you. You're doing an amazing thing. No judgement here. No one's assessing, or ranking, or comparing anything. We're here to explore and have fun."

"Thank you. Shit, yeah I had a moment just then. It's funny, when I'm performing dance my outfits are basically as revealing as this. I mean, obviously not really, considering this crotch... But I suddenly flipped out at the idea of you - of anyone - seeing my body so exposed. I know Annie just saw me, getting changed but we're girlfriends - that's different... It almost seems funny now but it sure didn't feel good in the moment. Whew. But it's gone."

Lara looked down her body, then up at me again shaking her head and laughing.

"I can NOT believe I am wearing this. At all. I totally can't believe I'm wearing this in front of other people. Buuut, this is happening. *pause; body-shake* You know, I'm good!"

"Fuck, you're so much more than good! You are gorgeous. Mmmm mm. So, no more hiding, k? Anyone has a moment then we all stop and talk through it together right?"

With that Lara lay a sloppy kiss on me, and said, "Right. Party time! Where's my wine?"

We stood and the three of us clinked glasses, toasting ourselves, and our awesomeness. And wearing sexy clothes. And Lara insisted we toast getting fucked in the very near future.

I had to smile to myself for having correctly guessed which body suit each would choose. The one with wider mesh, bigger holes, well it looked kind of punk, and the other one was a much tighter weave, giving a svelte look. I had guessed that Annie would go for the punky one and Lara would prefer the more elegant one and sure enough. The only iffy thing about these bodysuits was that they're crotchless. I had left out little boy shorts for them if they weren't comfortable letting it all hang out, as it were, and was tickled - not to mention aroused - to see neither had opted for the panties.

I gently extricated myself from Lara's stranglehold, pulling her fully into the room and over to Annie.

"Yeah, Andrew I gotta ask..." pointing to her nethers, "Why, you know, the crotchless thing...?"

"It's kind of de rigeur for these types of bodysuits. Most of them come crotchless, I confess it hadn't even occurred to me when I was online ordering them: but when they arrived, as soon as I saw them I realised it might have been a mistake. That's why I left out those boy shorts."

"Gawd you're just so fucking understanding aren't you. Sickening it is!" Lara went for a Fran Drescher, or Ab Fab drawl.

"Har har har."

With a bit of a wry smile that I couldn't seem to suppress: what have I ever done to deserve this?!?!, I turned them so they were side by side facing me, and made a big show out of checking them both out, ogling them, letting my hands freely roam over their bodies - cheeky maybe but they would've stopped me if it'd made them uncomfortable.

"You know, it's only because of that sweet, kinda-goofy grin on your face - and in your eyes - that we're letting you grope us right now, right...?!

I decided a non-verbal answer was best. I could hardly contain myself as I cradled a breast in each hand, feeling their softness, their plumpness, running fingertips around their contours, every exquisite curve. I looked back and forth between them, noting a sparkle and a challenge in their eyes. After a minute's wallowing in the awesomeness of their breasts I slinked my hands around their waists and pulled them closer in. Kissing them both I brought my hands 'round front again, down their bellies and right to their bare mounds, cupping them softly but firmly. I figured I'd get the ball rolling, hopefully they'll feel comfortable touching back. They looked startled, surprised even, but were soon giggling and holding onto each other. I did happen to notice that both their pussies were wet.

"Forward, aren't we?!"

"Guilty. Arrest me. You two are too scrumptious: can't keep my hands off."

"You know, flattery won't get you... well it might get you partway!"

Lara grabbed me, spun me 'round so my back was to the couch (more or less) and gave me a push. "Well I for one want to step this party UP!"

I backed up, falling onto the couch rather carelessly, letting my legs splay open and Lara followed me. She made a bit of a show out of grabbing my knees and pushing my legs as far apart as possible, before kneeling between them. There was crazy intensity in her eyes.

"May I?"

"Avec plaisir."

"Well, merci monsieur."

"...de rien."

"Ahhhh non non non monsieur: c'est pas rien. pas d'tout!"

"Calice..."

Lara unfastened my leather pouch, peeled it back and sat for a moment looking at my crotch, inches away from her. I am totally comfortable with both Lara and Annie, but still, it was mostly thanks to the alcohol that I wasn't shy about exposing myself to them like this. My cock was already expanding as it was freed from its confines - that pouch is soft but very firm leather.

"You know I've never ever in my whole life been able to just look at a man's stuff like this without the shame and the judgement and all that crap. I just don't understand what the big deal is."

"Oh, you will!" Attempted teen snark.

"Ha ha. Good one." Better teen snark, with eye-roll.

She took hold of my rising cock in one hand and moved it about a bit, moving closer to get a better look, even taking a sniff.

"Mmm. Smells like you, but more intense. Nice."

"Well I showered before you came obvie, but you took so long to get here, so it's been tucked in for a while..."

"Shut up. I was just teasing. You don't smell smell. You smell good"

She leaned back in and planted her puckered lips on the shaft of my cock which bucked up in response causing her to giggle and let go for a second.

Annie came over and sat down next to me on the couch. "Ooo Lara you little tart, you."

"Damn right. I'm'a gonna give me some head, I am." Lara went right back to licking my cock. I moaned, sinking back into the couch. For some reason I couldn't handle watching Lara - her lips on my cock - too intense. So I looked over at Annie.

Annie was sitting cross-legged, her closest knee just touching mine. She was angled toward Lara, watching her avidly. Leaning forward with elbow on knee and head in hand, her other hand was between her legs idly stroking her nethers. She turns to me for a second:

"Nice cock, teach!"

Then back to Lara:

"It's nice right? The feel of it... I mean let's face it they're kind of funny looking, but they're so soft. And hard. And they're very expressive when they're in your mouth. Try it. Take him right inside your mouth."

Lara kind of purred a bit before rising up to the tip of my cock, opening up and sucking it in about halfway.

"Awesome sister. Woohoo! You go. Take that meat!"

Lara gave out more of a groan this time as she was getting accustomed to having such a shall we say prominent object in her mouth, and deciding that she liked it. She swirled her tongue around the underside, enjoying the softness of the skin.

"It's, like, thick. Takes some getting used to. *pause* I like it. It's so naughty really right? Nasty! *pause* But also really intimate. It's like, I'm taking your very body right inside my own... Then there is the whole power dynamic thing!"

"...whether or not it's, like, the focus."

"Right?"

"Yeah, and can you feel the possibility of becoming very submissive in that position? You know, like it's totally taboo as a feminist - to be on your knees "servicing" a man - but you can feel a kind of pull, right?"

Lara, with a twinkle: "Hmm. Are you p-r-r-ojeckting, there, mein Liebling...!?"

Annie, also with a twinkle: "Fuck you too, Doktor Freud! But seriously..."

"Well I for one will admit to feeling that. I totally love the idea of being topped by a man with a really nice cock. Or even men." I couldn't resist piping in.

"Ooo I think I'd like to see that!" Lara looked up from between my legs with a devilish smile.

"Yesss. Me too."

"Well hey, the night is young. D'ya' have any gay friends who'd be into putting on a show?"

"Ha! If only. But you must...?" Raising an eyebrow she looks quickly over at Annie: "You both must...!?"

"You know what? That's for another night. We're totally good right here right now, right? I mean, look at us - fuuuuuuck!"

And with that Lara got to her feet, still between my legs, and leaned over, kissing first me then Annie.

"And you know what else? I am ready. I am so ready. It's true that the night is young. But at the same time, we have a lot to do!"

The twinkle in her eyes intensified as she pushed my legs together then straddled them. Grabbing my cock she guided it to her pussy and unceremoniously lowered herself down onto it. Fuck her pussy was sopping wet! Unbelievable. She slid right down until her full weight was on my thighs, and stayed there. The look on her face was priceless: nerves; expectations being fulfilled in real-time; an innocence; just an openness. Oh, and that look of: Fi-i-inally! She thought, here she is, committing perhaps the worst sin one could commit in the religion she has so recently shed, like that tatty old garment you've had forever but can simply no longer pretend you haven't outgrown. But she doesn't care about any of that anymore. She's amazed constantly at how easy it has been, to get rid of all that stuff. To shed that weight.

And now, here she was, almost stark raving naked, sitting on a dear friend's lap, shamelessly taking his cock inside her pussy, another dear friend sitting here too, diddling herself, loving every minute of it, and Lara felt, well, she felt fucking amazing. She reached over to the side table, handing Annie and me our wine, then grabbing her own and raising it.

12