Annie and Lucy share Kinky Gifts

Story Info
Shemale Lucy and lover Annie share kinky bondage thank yous.
6.6k words
4.69
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: An amazing thank you to SweetAnnie40 who is my co-contributor here. This series of three brief but highly charged scenarios is an end piece to the story of the development of a unique relationship. That whole story was an offline alternate contribution role play, and if we can ever make it make sense it will be for another day. However in it Lucy started as Dan, a cross dresser who was encouraged by Annie and helped to transform into Lucy as a full time shemale, and who became her partner. Whilst I am publishing here the stories are a joint work, and my sexy writing partner has taken our ideas further and naughtier than I initially thought about. Three different 'anniversaries' are celebrated from different perspectives. Annie tells of a special Christmas sleighride, Lucy of her gift to Annie a year after going out as Lucy for the first time, and Annie stretches Lucy's boundaries a year after the breast enhancement treatment was complete.

Lucy's introduction

Annie and I are a loving but quite different couple. The outside world sees a lesbian duo much in love, settled and equal in both work and play. We live in what was Annie's house after we met well over a year ago. We are outwardly sociable, fit and sporty and whilst I am taller than average and willowy, Annie is the gorgeous, curvy toned full breasted woman of many dreams, including mine. Away from prying eyes and for the few friends that know and play with us our world is much more interesting.

I met Annie when I was Dan, but with a secret that an ex-girlfriend at work shared with Annie. I really wanted to be able to live more as a woman. I have never desired men, yet the feeling of being the real me when I took my first tentative cross-dressing steps made me want to explore more. The ex could not cope, but for Annie it seemed I was just what she wanted. The help Annie gave me to become more and more feminine was repaid as I realised she in turn trusted me to bring out the deep submissive desires she started to share. After many weeks developing my confidence and giving up the world of Dan entirely, Annie arranged revolutionary treatment to develop my own breasts, with an unexpected side effect of more productive orgasms. Memories of Dan are long gone. Its now over a year since we met and three special trusting and arousing treats seemed natural ways to celebrate our relationship. In the first I took Annie away for Christmas, but with a difference. Annie takes up the story....

Annie's sleigh ride

I look in the mirror and love what I see. Being with you for almost a year has done wonders for my health and figure with all of our "exercising", eating well, and frankly love. My curves are all in the right places, my breasts are still firm even with their size, and my hair is down past my shoulders for the first time in a long time.

I gaze at the golden lingerie you gifted me under the tree. All the finest smooth silky satin, and I'm wearing the cup-less bustier, the tight thong panties, the satin choker with the faintly embroidered letters "I am hers", and the gold-sheen thigh highs attached to the 8-strap gold satin garter belt. You'd said we were going out to celebrate our anniversary so I'd spent a bit of extra time in the bathroom primping and grinned at the gold nail polish I'd put on and the hint of gold in my blush. I so hoped you would love it.

We were staying at a beautiful bed and breakfast way out in the country and while there were clearly some other couples in residence, we'd only met the lesbian proprietors so far. They were about 10 years my senior so looked at us with delighted eyes, enjoying the way were so obviously in love with each other. Needless to say we never mentioned that you were anything other than the beautiful woman you live as with me.

When I met you in the bedroom, you were already in a satin blouse and skin-tight black leggings that did not hide your beautiful cock at all.

"Where are we going tonight?" I asked, giddy with anticipation. When you didn't respond, when you gave me 'the look', I had to catch my breath. Mistress was here and I shut my mouth.

You walked around me, appraising me, nodding in satisfaction. Then you got to work to get me ready for whatever it was you had in mind. First, you removed my thong panties and had me step into your newest toy for me... a strap-in butterfly vibrator and dildo with wireless remote control. You drew the straps up my legs and I sighed as you gently, slowly inserted the dildo into my pussy, already damp and slick with the expectation of what was to come. I moaned as you pulled the straps tight so it would not slip out of position.

You replaced my gold thong with a pair of larger gold satin panties that could cover the butterfly and still snug up tight over my bottom. I couldn't see but felt there was a hole or something over my bottom, though I knew not to move my hands to find out. Stepping behind me, you began to lace the bustier tighter, tighter, until I moaned, and my breasts were fully 'displayed'. You couldn't help yourself and suckled each nipple for a couple minutes, teasing me to think you might make me orgasm already but then you went back to your work.

A bright pink ball gag slipped between my eager lips and was fastened snugly around my head, holding up my hair and letting it fall to cover the strap. A leather strap went around my thighs and another around my knees, tight enough to force my legs together. I knew then that walking would be a short hobble.

Gently laying me back on the bed, you pulled a beautiful and very tight black skirt up my legs, so tight the skirt would have hobbled me and if anyone looked, they could clearly see the leg straps. Again, I couldn't see but sensed that the skirt had also been modified in the back somehow.

A golden satin blouse was next and as you buttoned me up I wondered if the bondage was over. You stroked my nylon clad feet before slipping them into cute black ankle boots with heels but low enough to not be dangerous on a snowy sidewalk. I felt you tighten something in each boot around my ankles and then soft clicks of locks.

Needless to say my pussy was on fire by now and my moans behind my ball gag were constant. A pretty scarf went around my face and neck to hide the ball gag. My favorite winter coat seemed to be the last piece... until my arms slipped in the sleeves and I felt leather on the lower parts of the sleeves. You coax my arms to cross, hands in the sleeves and gripping opposite elbows and then I watched you tighten the straps on an arm binder hidden in the coat. I was quickly immobilized with my arms across my front. Arms, legs, gagged, even my lingerie was a sort of bondage. I was very excited and squirming with the vibe dildo in my pussy.

Your work done, you put on a winter coat and led me carefully to the broad front porch of the B&B. The snow was falling lightly and a horse-drawn sled was waiting in front with a driver. You smiled at me and gave me a lingering kiss on my cheek. "A surprise for you, my love," you whispered.

Helping me into the big, roomy sled takes a minute with my bondage but soon enough I'm sitting on the bench seat with a deep down blanket over most of me. I can't tell where from, but warm air is being blown at our bodies and the bench feels warm to sit on. The sled starts forward and I'm surprised at how smooth the ride is over the snows. For a time it is just romantic and magical. We don't talk. I can't obviously and being with you as your submissive slut in public this way pleases me greatly.

Eventually, your hands start to roam and get frisky under the blanket, finding my breasts and caressing then teasing them through the satin of the blouse and then undoing the buttons and playing with my hard, fleshy pointed nipples. It doesn't take long for me to be moaning through my gag. Then the vibe starts buzzing and I moan out loud. It isn't enough to make the driver turn around but he has to have heard.

You expertly edge me over and over as the sled races through the snowy fields and daylight begins to fail. I'm begging with my eyes and whimpering through the ball gag.

You shift me until I'm sitting on your lap. Now I begin to understand the preparations with my outfit. It is tricky but after some diligent manoeuvring, your big cock pushes through a slit in my skirt and through the hole in my panties to finally push into my ass.

I cum immediately, anal fucking being one of my big turn-ons. My moans get the driver to glance back with a knowing smile. You play with the vibe and begin to bounce me on your hard cock, making me grunt and gasp through the gag as your cock penetrates deep up my ass each time I land on your lap. You time it with the bounces of the sled and soon we are in a rhythm.

The vibe turns higher and no longer goes on and off. I'm whining and moaning as my second orgasm overtakes me, my ass squeezing down on your cock. How you keep from cumming I'll never understand but we keep fucking as my pussy gets wobbly under the relentless assault of the vibrator and buzzing cock in my pussy.

As the lights of the B&B appear in the dark distance, your hands go inside my coat and grab both of my breasts, squeezing them hard before you slam me down on your cock one last time. The vibe goes crazy and I'm jerking and writhing as another orgasm crashes over me, my ass clenching your swelling and throbbing cock. I feel the heat of your cum, your huge load courtesy of the side-effects of the treatments. Soon, the cum is leaking out of my ass around your cock. I look over, sure that the driver must have heard and realize the driver has jacked off too, cumming hard with us.

We sort ourselves out, carefully removing the ball gag and scarf but leaving your cum oozing out and into my panties, and down to my thigh tops hidden by my tight black skirt. We are greeted by the B&B owners on the porch with mulled wine. They see the collar on me with "I am hers" and comment at how beautiful it is to see two women in such deep love. I agree as you give me sips of the wine and cum oozes steadily out of my ass...

Lucy treats Annie to a team event

After our Christmas sleigh ride, and some fun with another lesbian couple at the b&b life returned to normal but I had a date in mind that was important to me. I didn't know if you would recognise it but I wanted you to experience a long held fantasy as a thank you.

We have been together over a year, but today was an important one in our relationship, or at least one I will remember. You took me out as Lucy for the first time, made me initially passable as the woman I wanted to be and helped me build confidence. That first shopping trip was the turning point, and in the year since then we have become lovers, partners, playmates and, when the mood is right, mistress and sub. We both enjoy our shared maid, Maria, but its when I take control of you that your deep desires are unleashed. I wanted to thank you, even if you cannot recall why, and I have arranged something different for you today.

After our morning swim and exercise I help you shower and clean, but when you leave our large comfortable bathroom to get dressed you halt, and stand waiting for me. The outfit laid out tells you all you need to know -- your strictest corset, shiny white satin material and barely enough lacy cup material to push your magnificent breasts out on display. New shiny sheer white seamed stockings, your highest heeled black strappy pumps, 6 inches of stiletto making them a show-off shoe and not for walking far in. Don't worry, you won't need to go far. No panties... The giveaway... the choker, the collar -- call it what you will... it's the one with clear writing "Lucy's fuck toy". Maria smiles and helps you dress until I enter again, and your eyes are wide open. My skin-tight red leather thigh high boots have a five-inch spiked heel, my red satin g-string barely contains my growing cock. I have a similar corset to you, but not as tightly pulled in as you are about to be, and in a matching deep red, my breasts filling the cups, nipples barely visible. My hair is pulled back and tied, leaving my bright red lipstick obvious, new earrings matching... a mistress in a new red outfit you have never seen.

"This needs to be tighter, Annie, I want you to feel and be restrained today, I have a treat for you", and I take the ties in a little further until your breathing is just affected. I find the white leather arm sleeve and pull your arms behind you before slipping them inside and slowly, sensuously tying it back up, elbows together until your breasts, no.. your tits, are pushed a little further out, on display, begging to be played with. I lead you slowly down to the play room but before we go in I stop you. Kissing you long, sensuously, lovingly, I push my tongue into your mouth and let my hands roam unchallenged around your bound body. You are already wet and you moan deliciously into my mouth as I slip my finger between your wet pussy lips and draw it from back to front. I step back, taste you and smile then reach for the blindfold I have placed at the door.

"I want you to relax and enjoy, but to do so you must be blindfolded," and I fasten it around the back of your head, plunging you into darkness though your hearing feels somehow heightened. Walking you into the playroom you do not see the new construction I have added whilst we were not using the room so much. Its flexibility for displaying you in all manner of positions will only become apparent as the day progresses. I bend you forward, arms behind your back, legs spread to retain balance as I lube your lovely puckered rear hole. Finding the plug I want I work its tip in, rotating the solid warmed metal and enjoying your squirming back onto it until the widest part pops through and seats itself inside you. Your breathing quickens. Standing you up I ask you to open your mouth, and you smile before doing so, you love a gag. The penis shape fills your mouth as I fasten strap after strap to ensure its firmly filling you.

Then I lead you a little further and remove the sleeve, freeing your arms temporarily. I settle you into what you feel is a solid but material-based seat-cum-lounger. Lying back it reaches from your cheeks to your shoulders, but I take each arm in turn and stretch them out to the side, you hear a click and each wrist is locked to the ropes either side of you. Lifting you up and doing the same with your legs you feel wide open and suspended above the ground, sitting mostly upright but with your ankles and wrists attached to the ropes holding your 'seat' off the ground. I flick a switch and the ropes move, pulling your legs a little wider and up, and lowering your arms until you are almost horizontal, head now hanging slightly over the back of this suspended seat. Your pussy looks so inviting I taste it, eliciting moans from behind the penis gag, and I free my now almost rigid cock from my panty confines and plunge deep within you. You are so wet, so aroused and we have barely started. I lube my cock on your copious juices and enjoy the feeling of your heavenly pussy around it for a few thrusts before pulling out, leaving you whimpering. You feel something else entering your pussy, and I fill your final love hole with a long, fat vibrator. Turning it on low I use two straps -- one around your waist and one from that between your legs to hold the vibe inside you.

"Sweetie... I must go and fetch something but I will be back... they have instructions... as long as all your holes remain full they can do what they want... if anything is taken out of your delightfully aroused body they must replace it with something, I am sure they understand...."

You are reeling ... they? Shaking your head you moan around the gag as the vibe starts work. I look around and see they are right on time. You feel hands on your stockings, fondling your legs, stroking your thighs. You feel more... some on your tits, stroking, teasing, tugging at your turgid, fat nipples, engorged already. How many hands... how many people, your body cannot tell, but you are overwhelmed as soft stroking seems to engulf you... then the first mouth descends onto your right breast and behind your gag you gasp, a second mouth takes the other one and slowly they tease, suck, lick, nibble until your nipples feel so hot and hard, yet there are still more hands... and some of those hands starts to take away the gag. As the last strap is unlocked you feel the ropes move and yourself lowered a little but before you can speak a smooth pussy covers your lips. Without thinking you lick the juices of this unknown woman, revelling in your predicament as her pussy lips widen and your tongue spears her labia, tasting new, different, you haven't had a real pussy for a while. Even as your mouth is filled again there are hands and mouths everywhere, your senses are overloaded as you feel the plug eased from your ass.

The ropes are pulled a little wider and lowered even as the pussy on your face is replaced with another. Different, skinnier legs but fit, a small strip of hair left above her clit you think as your tongue gets to work but then... ooh, you are entered in your ass and lowered further onto a long hard cock... moaning into the pussy you are back full again as your ass gets fucked from below, hands and mouths are everywhere, you can hear moaning around you as whoever is there are enjoying each other as they wait their place on and in your body. The vibrator is still pleasuring your pussy, the juices from your facial lover are dripping around your face as the one below fucks your ass, you can tell it's a strapon as its not warm and pliable like my real cock. Your first orgasm washes through you and you cry out into the pussy above you.

The vibrator in your pussy is slowly removed and replaced... another strapon, the sensations go on, the woman fucks you long and hard, a fat fake cock filling you, as pussy after pussy sits on your face. Your orgasms roll onwards, the cocks leave your ass and pussy and are replaced by others, hands mouths everywhere on your body as they fuck you time and again. This is for you... bound and used and pleasured ... the six women from our volleyball team are taking every advantage of your exposed body. Each of them you hear and feel cum on your face, glistening with a myriad of different girl juices, tasting so different yet so delightful. You have lost count of how many times you have cum, your pussy and ass have never been empty and I have watched everything from the side of the room, controlling the new device so that you are in the best position for all of your holes to be filled, for all your fantasies to come true. The only bi woman among the group is the tall willowy blond who gets me ready for you. She spends such a lot of time on my throbbing cock, sliding my panties down and engulfing my long hard flesh in one go. I watch as her throat bulges, the end of my cock deep within her, she gets me so ready...

The girls have all cum, you are coated with their juices, they have rubbed their pussies on your new stockings, fucked themselves on your spiky heels, coated your arms with their juices and two even lowered you so your nipples each went into a different pussy and were covered in girl cum. Quietly, hugging and kissing each other and then me as they stroke my cock and then they leave and you are mine. Panting and breathless each hole is now available to me, empty for the first time in what seems like hours. I know which one you would want me to fill and I adjust the ropes on the device... and you feel the head of my hot, thick cock, the one you know so well, easing into your well fucked ass. Its wide open, its ready for me and you moan in delight as I penetrate you completely, My long thick member bottoms out easily and you gasp, shudders of yet another impending orgasm starting. I won't last long, my last gift to you today ... I thrust quickly, hard, stroking in and out of your ass as I play with your tits and then reach for your clit. Your mouth is open, yelling obscenities at me, shouting your pleasure as the final orgasm rips through you and I start to cum. Fuckkkk... hot jets of cum erupt from my cock, each one has nowhere to go in your well stuffed ass and the pressure fills you up, cum leaking from you as I fuck you hard, spurt after spurt hitting your ass and coating your insides as you writhe again and again in the spread-eagle position and cry out in pleasure.

12