Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 03c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively her hips moved back, wanting to feel him deeper inside her...

"Annie?" William's voice broke through her reverie. Annie looked up to see the boys standing with the first stranger, all of them openly admiring her. Her face felt on fire as she realized what was going on, the fat man's hand now gone from her, the crowd moving to give the boys and stranger more room.

"Annie," William continued, paying no attention to the beet-red of her face other than a smile at her, "this nice gentleman has offered to buy you from us. What do you think?" he smiled at her.

The thought was so preposterous Annie's mind cleared of all thoughts, immediately attentive to what he said. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at each of the boys, then to the handsome stranger. "Bu...What?" she whispered incredulously.

"You heard me," William smiled. "What do you think, should we sell you to this gentleman or would you prefer to remain our property?"

Annie couldn't comprehend what was occurring, an uneasy realization the boys could be capable of selling her right here and now incredulous.

She looked at William in amazement, "You can't be serious!" Seeing William's smile quickly fade Annie knew she was coming close to crossing the line. "Master, please. Please do not sell me!" she pleaded.

William smiled at her. "Well, he HAS offered quite a price--$4,000 in fact. Why shouldn't we consider the offer?"

Somebody near her whistled, the sound making her aware of her surroundings once more. Four thousand dollars! Annie didn't know if they were playing with her or not, that was such a huge amount of money to her. She did not know if they really could sell her, it was such a foreign concept and something she couldn't even comprehend.

The stranger's voice suddenly interrupted, "Boys, I'll up my offer to $8000; I see now she has the potential of becoming quite a specimen." His eyes leered at her flushing breasts, her chest rising and falling with each fearful breath. "What do you say?"

Annie knew she had to do something, and quickly. Without thought to the crowd surrounding her or any dignity she may have once possessed she dropped to her knees, grabbing both William and Brian's hands, "Masters, please, this slave promises she will do your bidding and apologizes for her previous outbursts. Please don't sell me! I will make you both very happy."

Annie no longer had any pride as she knelt before the two boys, no longer caring as the men surrounding her cheered and congratulated the boys on her training. She felt tears forming in her eyes and blinked them away.

The realization of the power the two boys had over her finally sunk in. Demurely she lowered her head, resting her forehead on their wrists. She was no longer concerned about her attire, or how exposed her body was to the crowd around them, the smell of cum surrounding her, or the glowing stains of it over her body. Her only thought was on convincing Brian and William to keep her.

"Well, I guess there's our decision," Brian said to the stranger as his other hand stroked her cum-dampened hair, much to her relief.

"A shame; she is quite exquisite. I can't imagine how you boys got a hold of her, but you are right, if I were you, I wouldn't sell her either" he laughed. "However, would you ever consider renting her out?"

Annie's head rose in horror quietly shaking her head as Brian answered, "Well, we might be able to come to some arrangement; however, currently, she still is a little green."

The stranger smiled at them and handed them a business card. "Well, if you can trust me, I can break her in. I can tell you are new to this, but if you have any questions feel free to call me," he said and walked away.

Annie looked at both boys in disbelief, not caring about kneeling before them or how exposed she was to the crowd around them.

"You weren't serious?" she asked.

Brian glared down at her and brought his face toward hers. "WHAT did you say, SLAVE?" he glared at her, the emphasis of his words obviously pleasing the crowd around them. "We did not know him, but if you continue with these outbursts, believe me, it would be nothing to call him back. And let's face it; $8000 could buy a lot of silence from us. Who knows, you could be sold to some foreign country and never be seen or heard from again. How would you like that?" he laughed.

Anne Marie's heart sank at the mere thought. Was there no limit to the depravity these two would go? Lost in her thoughts, oblivious to her surroundings, Brian unhooked her chain and tugged on it. Instinctively she stood up as he led her out of the store.

William was carrying quite a few bags—she didn't even see what they had bought, more concerned about what had just happened. She couldn't comprehend being sold, and was thankful she was kept by her Masters.

She stopped still, causing the boys to look at her as her mind grasped the unthinkable.

Masters?

She felt a shiver down her spine as the realization of her actually thinking of the boys as her Masters hit her. The awareness of their domination over her washed through her like electricity.

She was lost in thought, unaware of where she was, until her attention was brought back as Brian unhooked the chains from her bracelets and anklets. Looking around, she saw they were in one of her favorite clothing stores, with an extensive array of Club wear—as well as a large section of woman's lingerie—and she knew the boys were once again going to dress her up.

"Can't try anything on with those, can we?" Brian chuckled. The boys told her they were getting only a couple of things here as this store didn't have much "appropriate" for a slut like her.

Again the familiar scene of them handing her outfits and lingerie started, her ending up in the changing room, only this time with Brian present occasionally feeling her up. She tried to ignore him as William passed outfits to her over the door to try on, but after her body being felt up in the other store by complete strangers, her body was undeniably aroused.

Even with having to change in front of Brian and his hands upon her, Annie's mind was on the events with the stranger. Brian's hands on her being were a familiarity she could deal with; more so than the foreign concept of being sold. The thought of Rick and Bob's other friends cumming all over her did not bother her as much as the thought of what could happen if she did not listen to William and Brian after the stranger's appearance.

Trying to get the horrifying thoughts out of her head, she tried keep her mind on the clothes she was trying on. Most were lace and silk lingerie—teddies and garters that she wondered—or dreaded---where they would have her wear them; however, Annie was grateful there were also several bras and thongs—at least they didn't expect her to go without underwear all the time! That thought put her a little at ease even though most were lacy and very sheer. The bras were push-up ones obviously picked out to show off as much cleavage as possible, and the thongs were barely more than flaps of cloth on strings, but they were still more than she was wearing currently.

Not all of the clothing was lingerie or underwear; some were very revealing skirts, tops, and other Club wear designed to show off as much skin and curves as possible. She even tried on several formal evening gowns wondering where she would ever wear something like those. Again, although very elegant, the gowns were designed to show as much of her body and curves as possible.

Time was oblivious to her as she tried on the clothes, her mind a jumble of thoughts and emotions trying to fathom the day's events. Her body in a continuous state of arousal due to Brian's hands...

As she was trying on the clothes Annie again looked into the mirror, not believing how good she looked. Once again she was amazed at the boy's perfect taste in picking out things she would normally not have chosen, but looked fantastic on her.

She also noticed to her horror the dried cum stains in her hair and her face and body. She tried to feebly to wipe them away, but there was so much on her any attempt was useless without a complete shower.

Her mind returned to the endless number of cocks before her in the bathroom and felt a familiar flush to her body as she continued trying on the clothes, vainly attempting to change her train of thought. Unfortunately, Brian's hands continued to keep her body turned on no matter what she focused her thoughts upon.

Several times they were interrupted by the saleswoman telling them the store was closing, but the boys insisted everything fit before she came out.

Finally the barrage of clothes ceased and Brian left the room as she put on her mall cloths again. The chill of the wet leather was almost a welcomed relief to her flushed body until she remembered why her clothes were damp, the pungent odor of cum again wafting to her nostrils. She continued to get dressed and made her way to the front counter where the saleswoman was ringing up the large pile of cloths.

Annie noticed the gate in front of the store was halfway down and realized they were the only customers in the store. Looking out into the mall she saw only a few people, all hurrying to get out of the closing mall and became thankful to know they would be leaving, that this day would finally be over.

The boys again used her credit card to pay for the items as Annie avoided the saleswoman's eyes as she signed the receipt, not even paying attention to the bill. She was again mortified when the boys reattached the chains to her as the saleswoman watched, but she was again relieved to know the stores were closing for the day, thankful to be leaving soon.

To her happiness the boys led her back the way they had come, the clicking sound of her heels and jingling chains prominently echoing through the almost empty mall. Without anybody to stare at her Annie looked into the shops, seeing her reflection in the windows. She once more began to enjoy the way her body felt as it moved and bounced her strides confident now knowing nobody was around to see her. Conscientious of how powerful her sight was, she again became exhilarated with how she looked. The familiar flutter of her heart and dampness between her legs was also noticeable, her desire higher than normal as she again recalled the day's events.

Yes, she was happy they were leaving, knowing she would get home and try to rationalize the day's events somehow.

Her happiness crashed as they stopped in front of the familiar leather shop.

"Oh no, I'm not going back in there!" she said, remembering the biker guy's hands on her. She felt warmth spreading over her body at the realization of not being frightened but aroused at the thought of seeing the biker again.

The sharp jerk on her chains—the sound ringing through the empty mall—brought back her attention as she looked at Brian. "We told you we were not going to accept any more outbursts! Just shut the fuck up and don't say anything unless spoken to, understood?"

Annie stared at him until he reached again for her hair, pulling her face toward his. "I said, understood?" he said between clenched teeth.

"Yes Master," Annie whispered, wanting to avoid his gaze and realizing she could no longer show any defiance towards them with the stranger's threat hanging over her.

Without another word he released her and walked up to the leather shop. Annie was happy to see the metal grates over the door, silently thankful the store was closed until William and Brian started shaking the grate, calling into the store. Looking in she almost wept as she saw the large biker come out from the back of the store towards them.

"Well boys, I wondered if you'd changed your minds," he chuckled. "I hear you had quite a time today little lady," he laughed his eyes again admiring her as he opened the front of the store to let them in.

Annie blushed, her mind flashing to earlier in the day in the bathroom hoping he wasn't talking about that. Her hopes were shattered by his next comment: "Sounds like she sucks like a vacuum. And enjoys it to boot!" he laughed again. Annie felt her body turn deep crimson as she blushed, wondering how he could have known.

"I told you the drug worked wonders. Brings out the slut in even the most frigid bitch!" he laughed, "Though I would guess even without it she would have enjoyed herself."

"What did you give me?" she asked him, her mind now fully attentive to his words.

The biker laughed. "Don't worry missy, it's nothing addictive, or even harmful," he laughed. "In fact it's been proven to do nothing you wouldn't normally do under other circumstances," he winked at her. "My brother is a chemical nut at a drug company who gets me the shit. It's a cross between Bremelanotide and Ecstasy, sort of a woman's Viagra, only without any reactions or addictions.

"According to my bro, the only reason it's experimental is due to its high potency, as repeated administration seems to exponentially affect women, so dosing is a problem. Get this shit," he laughed, "it's not available because it's TOO potent...seems most of their trial subjects who are frigid end up having to be treated for nymphomania, as if that's a BAD thing," he chuckled.

"But don't worry missy, it's been proven to only affect women who are naturally aroused; in fact, most women it has no effect, get that shit, which is another reason they haven't put it on the market. Some psychological techno babble he told me, but the bottom line is it makes horny women hornier and doesn't do shit to anybody else!" he laughed.

Annie's mind cringed at how wanton she had become from her drink in the Food Court. She had known some of her desire was herself, but could she believe all of the lust was her own, the drug only allowing it to come through? And if it only worked on women who were naturally sexual, what did that mean for her? She had always enjoyed sex, but was she really that excitable? What was happening to her? She knew she had some research to do when she got home, her mind flooded with thoughts...

Her reverie was broken as the biker walked up to her, telling the boys he liked their jewelry selection as he tugged onto the chains. "What do you think, bitch?"

Annie couldn't believe he was talking to her this way and glared at him, her thoughts still on the biker's description of the drug.

Brian told her to answer the man so to keep him happy she quietly replied, "I wear what my Masters tell me to wear. My opinion means little," she told him.

The biker burst out laughing, telling the boys they definitely had a winner as he stroked her arm, goose bumps rising on her skin at his touch. He asked the boys if they were here to make another purchase before the party as he and the boys walked off, leaving Annie standing alone in the store.

Party? What the Hell was he talking about? Annie looked at the grate in the front of the store wondering if she could get out. She could leave and run away from the boys, but knew it was useless. They would make good their threat on showing the videos they had taped to everybody—her fiancé, her school, and her parents. Her mind flashed to the face of the stranger who had wanted to buy her and again she felt fear—and a bit of excitement—at what could happen with him. She knew she couldn't leave so waited for the boys to return.

A thousand thoughts running through her head, she was unaware of the boys and man returning until she heard the biker's deep voice. "Don't worry it will just show up as leather goods on the bill," he laughed. "Well, how about a drink while we wait," he asked.

Not knowing what they were talking about, and too preoccupied with her thoughts, she watched as the biker brought out a couple of beers from behind his counter, pouring one into a large glass and handing it to her.

"No thanks," she muttered.

"Drink it!" she heard William and Brian say together.

Hearing the seriousness in their voices and her mind already too preoccupied to argue, she grabbed the glass and took a sip. Making a face, she told them she didn't like beer, but they told her to drink it. She took another sip, grimacing at the bitter aftertaste left in her mouth. She truly did hate beer, preferring wine coolers or mixed drinks, and this tasted awful. She also wondered if the beer was "spiked."

The boys each accepted a can of beer from the biker and sat drinking and talking to him, ignoring her while she took small sips from her glass. Glad to not be the focus of their attention, she quietly sipped her beer, starting to get used to the taste.

Her mind still trying to sort through the day's events, she oddly rationalized she would rather be drunk or drugged than sober right now, especially if the boys had anything else planned for the day. Recalling how she had felt in the bathroom, she felt herself get excited thinking about sucking all of Bob's friends. Thoughts of sucking off the powerful biker suddenly came to her mind as she looked over at him talking to the boys, feeling a warm glow to her skin. She wondered what it would be like fucking him, shaking her head at the irrational thought that just popped there.

She became aware of the warm glow forming on her skin and wondered if it was the beer or more of whatever they had given her earlier. She had eaten nothing but the pizza several hours ago and here she was drinking...so knew part of it was getting buzzed just from the alcohol.

As warm as she was feeling, the cold beer felt refreshing, regardless of the taste and she felt herself getting thirstier. The beer was a welcomed relief as she took deeper and deeper drinks as her mind wandered.

Her thoughts returned to the scene in the bathroom, aware of the excitement she had felt, the feeling of her breasts against the leather once again stimulating her as she involuntarily shuddered, her skin tingling over her body.

The heat of her body again enveloping her, she took another sip of beer suddenly realizing she had finished, finding the glass empty. Setting it next to her on the counter, her elbow brushed her right breast causing an electrical shock from her nipple through her body straight to her clit. She inhaled sharply, surprised at the sensation, vaguely aware of the conversation in the background stopping as the boys and biker watched her.

Her mind drifted again to the bathroom events, replaying the entire scenario in her mind. She felt her body shiver as tiny pinpricks developed all over her body, all leading straight to her groin. Moving her legs together she sighed and closed her eyes as the muscles in her vagina pulsated, a wave of pleasure coursing to her brain.

She thought about all the cocks in her mouth, cum all over her body, the taste and feel of it as it went down her throat.

Her breathing was faster and coming in small breaths, her nipples continuously rubbing against the leather bustier as she thought about pleasuring each man. She thought of the Security Guard and again relived the sensations his tongue gave her, wanting to again feel the total abandonment as her body thrashed with orgasms.

She heard a soft moan and realized it was her...

"Annie," the whisper almost broke through her reverie. "Annie, it's time."

Annie opened her eyes and saw Brian kneeling in front of her. She knew she should say something but all she could think about was cock after cock entering her mouth. Her mind drifted to the image of his penis and her mouth instinctively opened, drooling in anticipation as she licked her lips.

"Not yet, you little slut," he chuckled.

"What?" She almost couldn't say the words, her mind was numb, yet her body felt so alive.

The thoughts of the Security Guard's tongue again caused her to squeeze her thighs tighter together, shivers radiating through her body. She was aware of the bustier against her breasts; the coolness of the chair against her exposed buttocks, it felt as if her sense of feel was increased tenfold.