Annie Brings a Friend

Story Info
I dominate a mixed gender pair of grad students.
6.4k words
4.68
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relationships in this story are not, and are not intended to be, depictions of healthy BDSM relationships.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

A big thank you to Amber_Embers for editing.

-----

"I had a meeting with the dean today. Did you know there's a rumor going around that I moonlight as a dominatrix? From what he could gather, I'm just finishing up the juniors and will be starting on the sophomores next week."

With interest, I noticed the gentle rise and fall of Annie's chest stop short as she took in my words. "Are you in trouble?" she asked. Her eyes darted around to find me. But I'd already positioned myself behind her kneeling form.

I lay my hands on her shoulders. Her sudden goosebumps tickled at my palms. "No, of course not. It's just a rumor. And besides, what I do with grad students is none of the school's business. As long as it's not on campus, of course."

"You told him about us?" Annie squeaked.

"Of course not! Do you think I'm crazy?" I laughed. Annie sighed in relief. Which was my cue to crouch down behind her and hiss menacingly in her ear, "But I do wonder how the rumor started."

There was that tension again. Annie's shoulders curled back up around her like she thought I was about to take a bite out of her vulnerable neck. But I just hovered patiently.

"It was me," Annie said quietly.

"No shit it was you. But, why? This could threaten my career." In reality, I wasn't very concerned. I wasn't planning on applying for tenure at my current institution, and these kinds of vague and unsubstantiated accusations wouldn't follow me. But I was curious about Annie's motives. Annie quite liked getting in trouble with me and had gone out of her way to raise my ire in the past. But nothing so callous towards my own feelings as this.

Annie let out a long thin breath. "Some friends and I were drinking-"

No surprise there. "Grad students?" I clarified. It might be important.

"Yeah. And we started talking about BDSM. But nobody would listen to me. And it was getting really annoying. Because, you know, I should be the one telling them stuff. But I'm innocent little Annie. What would I know? Anyway, I got carried away and kind of spilled the beans."

I offered Annie a sympathetic little nod. But only because she couldn't see it. "Did they listen to you then?"

"So you're not super mad?"

I slid my hands along Annie's shoulders until they rested lightly around her throat, my fingertips making a little necklace along her clavicle. "No. But answer my question."

"Sorry Professor." Annie apologized automatically. "Yes. They listened to me after that. I don't think everyone believed me though. I wasn't very explicit."

An idea began to form. The kind of idea usually reserved for lonely nights, when Annie was off being a normal kid with her aforementioned friends. I took a hand off Annie's neck to pat the ground behind me. There I found her discarded clothes, and among them her purse. Luckily it had no zipper and I was able to wrangle her phone from it without too much messing about. I passed the phone around to Annie who held it in front of her. The movement sensors brought the screen to life and outlined her modest breasts from below against the room's dim light.

"Show me who you told." I commanded.

Luckily, or maybe just inevitably, Annie and her friends had documented last night's bar crawl with a precision and rigor that would have satisfied even their strictest advisors. Soon, Annie was leaning her bare back comfortably against me as I peered over her shoulder at the seemingly endless slideshow.

Annie seemed to quite enjoy introducing me to her social circle. I worried a little that this might be an erosion of the boundaries around our strictly physical relationship. But I didn't stop her. I was also quite enjoying hearing how each of Annie's friends reacted to learning about her double life. And, of course, I had my own game I was playing.

"You know. You'll need to be punished for this." I told Annie slyly, once I'd been introduced to the entire rogues' gallery at least three times.

"How else will I learn, Professor?" She wriggled her naked back against me. Clearly quite keen to the idea.

I let my fingers trail lazily down from Annie's collar bone. Enjoying the gentle transition from thin vulnerable skin to soft padded breast. But instead of Annie's nipple, which her arching back offered needily to me, I instead poked at the phone she was still clutching. I swiped through the album, looking for a specific photo. There it was. A tanned blond boy with an easy smile and earnest eyes pressed himself against the wall under the dart board, a miniature winged arrow clutched dramatically over his heart.

"This is Jasper, right?" I asked Annie.

"He's just a friend. If that's what you're wondering. We've never even-" She trailed off.

"Good." I said, turning my attention back to the picture.

It would have been OK, of course, if Annie and Jasper had a sexual, or even romantic, history. Annie and my understanding wasn't the sort that set rules around that sort of thing. But I was pleased nonetheless, because I saw something in that picture. Something I wanted.

It was, I think, the way his hand pressed against the dirty paneled wall behind him. Palm flat, fingers splayed, tendons tight like he would clutch if only the surface wasn't so flat. All that juxtaposed by an otherwise easy demeanor, like he felt silly taking the picture, but had the confidence to play along anyway. I couldn't help but feel like I'd unearthed a secret message.

"Annie," I started slowly. Finding the words as I was saying them. "How would you feel about inviting Jasper to watch your punishment tomorrow?"

Silence, and stillness. I began to wonder if I'd gone too far. Annie had never struck me as possessive or jealous, but even young women could have skeletons in their closets. I'd been careful not to pry into her past relationships for fear it might build an improper intimacy between us. But that left me blind if I was walking into an uncomfortable situation. Had she been cheated on in the past? Or maybe used as a pawn in the cruel games young lovers play? It was, in the quiet between us, all too easy to imagine how my idea might raise the specter of old wounds.

But, much to my relief, when Annie spoke her tone was one of confusion, not hurt. "You want to play with him?"

"Maybe." I mused. "I've never dominated a man before. I'm not positive I'll enjoy it. But what I do know I'll enjoy is seeing you blush when I torment you in front of him."

"He might not go for it."

"Are you kidding me? You are the cutest thing that ever lived and I am rapidly becoming a school legend. We're basically what men's fantasies are made of. Of course he'll go for it."

I couldn't see, but I knew Annie was chewing on her lip. Mulling it over. "This is my punishment then, to bring Jasper with me tomorrow night?"

"Part of it, yes." I tried not to sound too excited as Annie worked her way around to acquiescence. It was hard to know if Annie really viewed it as a punishment, or if she was just playing along with the game. But that was normal when dealing with Annie. In her own words, she liked it when she hated it. Which really made things quite easy on me.

"If it's part of my punishment, I guess I have no choice," Annie said dramatically. And I was pleased to note that she couldn't have been too spooked by the idea if she was hamming it up this much.

"Good girl." I kissed her on the head. "Now let's get to bed early. I want you bright and alert for tomorrow."

-----

Annie and Jasper rang my doorbell at exactly 9:00 pm. This exacting punctuality wasn't really a rule I'd intended for Annie. It has arisen from miscommunication more than anything. But, she'd taken it to heart, and who was I to dissuade her?

Jasper, I was amused to see, had brought a bottle of wine. He clutched it nervously, but managed to meet my eyes and smile as I waved Annie and him inside. Which was more than I might expect from most of his peers. He was wearing a tan button down tucked into his jeans, which I thought quite the sensible choice. Given that the poor boy certainly had no idea what to expect from my strange invitation. I was really looking forward to hearing from Annie exactly how that conversation had gone. But that would have to wait.

Making our way into my kitchen, Annie in a little sundress, me in the sensible slack and blouse I'd worn to work, and Jasper in his aforementioned getup, you wouldn't gather at a glance that anything untoward was about to happen. But when I ordered Annie into the dining room to "get ready," using my best mistress voice, Jasper's stricken face at the prospect of being alone with me would have made you think he was the one lined up for a terrible punishment.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked him. Sparing him the impossible task of finding the right words.

"No thank you. I'm alright," he said. But I could tell it was just a reflex.

"Come on love. You look like you could use one." I was careful to keep the dominant edge I'd used on Annie out of my voice. Even without the sexual undertones, I doubted Jasper would really know how to behave in this situation. And I didn't want to scare him off.

Graciously. Jasper did accept my wine. Well, his wine; poured into my glass. I let the silence drag while he took a rather lengthy sip. Time to test him. Would he try for small talk, or would he dive right into the questions really on his mind?

"I'm not really sure what to say," Jasper said, when it became unreasonable for him to keep the wine at his lips any longer. Which I thought was a respectable middle ground, as far as icebreakers go.

I laughed and leaned over the marble island across from him. "That's fair. It's a weird situation. But look, why don't you just ask what's really on your mind? I won't be offended."

"Okay." Jasper looked up from his wine glass. Bright green eyes met mine. And behind them I saw that spark I could always find in our grad students. It reminded me that even though I currently had Jasper at a disadvantage there was an intellect there, sharp, eager, ready to learn. It was easy to imagine that in a few years he would be the one holding me at social gunpoint. "So, you and Annie are a couple?"

"Yes. But not a romantic one. And you already knew that. Seriously, ask me the real question."

This time, Jasper couldn't meet my eyes. "Are you just dominating Annie tonight?"

I thrilled at this. I'd worried that Jasper, regardless of how Annie's pitched it to him, would internalize 'threesome' and miss everything else. But it was clear from his question, he understood that he'd walked into a lion's den. And, whether consciously or not, he asked if I was going to dominate him. Not if I wanted to, but if I was going to. Fearful, but accepting. I mentally patted myself on the back. Somehow, from a casual glance at a picture on Annie's phone, I had chosen just right.

"Tonight, Jasper, I just invited you to watch." I said gently. "Your presence will give some added spice to Annie's punishment."

Jasper nodded. But I continued before he could say anything else. This was the part I'd been rehearsing. Bouncing it around in my head all day.

"However. In a few days. When you're lying awake. Unable to sleep because tonight won't stop playing in your head. If you want to beg me to take you under my wing like Annie. We can talk."

Jasper rewarded me with a big, Adam's apple bobbing, gulp.

"Come on. Annie's probably getting impatient." I said.

-----

I led Jasper to my dining room, but hung back at the last moment. I wanted to catch his reaction as he rounded the corner and saw Annie there. Naked and kneeling on the hardwood floor.

I was not disappointed. Jasper almost tripped over himself. And I couldn't blame him. Annie really looked the part. Slim and pale, her dark hair fell to one side, covering one small breast while the other pointed proudly, its small nipple scrunched against the cool air. Annie lacked the hips and general curves to be classified a conventional beauty. But her big dark eyes and slightly upturned nose were just the tools for the role she played now. The innocent, vulnerable, slave girl gave Jasper a shy smile and wave before, seeing me also round the corner, she lay her hand back along her thigh, trying to play if off like she'd never moved at all.

I'd pushed the dining room furnishings to the side, and Annie looked even smaller than normal in the middle of the mostly empty room. Squeezing past Jasper, still frozen in the entryway, I selected a wooden chair from the pile and dragged it into a position facing Annie. "Jasper, darling, come sit down." I cooed, trying to coax him back to the present.

Wordlessly he obeyed. He made his way to the chair with an awkwardness in his step that one assumed had something to do with the tightness in the front of his jeans.

"Don't be shy. Take a good look," I teased Jasper. Who seemed to be trying to correct for his initial eye-popped stare by avoiding looking at Annie at all. But even with my encouragement he seemed determined to focus only on her face. Polite of him. But in this context, frustrating. "Annie, you tell him," I tried.

"You can look at me," said Annie, and then, letting her eyes flicker to his for just a moment, she added, "I want you to."

Finally coaxed into it, Jasper broke his lock on Annie's face. I watched with interest as he wandered her body with his eyes. Annie arched subtly under the inspection, clearly invested in giving the best impression. With her knees pressed together, her intimates were not really on display beyond a tantalizing little void where her thighs met her lower belly. I imagined that Annie felt very much more like an art piece than anything else.

I considered shattering that illusion. It would be as easy as ordering Annie to open her legs. But while releasing that blush that she was somehow holding at bay was tempting. It didn't seem like the right time. Yet.

Jasper, for his part, was trying and failing to stay stoic. He might have kept the wanton longing out of his face, but the shift of his center of gravity, like some force was trying to pull him out of the chair and onto Annie, was easy to read. When I put a hand on his shoulder, he was so focused on her that I thought he'd jump in surprise. But instead he leaned into me, just for a moment, on reflex, before he caught himself.

"Annie. Come sit in Jasper's lap," I ordered.

Annie did that freeze thing, where she takes a moment to process. But then, as commanded, she stood and walked toward us. She walked slowly and deliberately. At first I thought maybe she was trying for some approximation of a runway walk. But then I realized she was carefully putting one foot directly in front of the other in order to keep her thighs together and her sex mostly hidden.

As she reached Jasper, her dark nipples were level with his eye line. But it seemed even they didn't have the power to pull Jasper's focus from the barely hidden spot between her legs. Annie hesitated, apparently reluctant to spread her legs under Jasper's gaze, as she would have to do in order to straddle him. When she found a solution, I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or proud. With a delicate finger Annie guided her friend to tilt his head up and meet the deep dark pools of her eyes as she wrapped her naked form onto him.

"Hi," Annie breathed out. Circling her arms around Jasper's neck, but holding his gaze.

"Hey," he whispered back. His hands tried a few spots before deciding to delicately support Annie by her hips. "You okay?"

Annie shot me a quick look. Unsure if she was breaking some rule by talking to Jasper. I just winked at her.

"Yeah. I'm good. This is crazy, huh?" She turned her attention back to her friend.

Jasper laughed. He laughed like wind chimes, lilting and irregular. One of those laughs that might draw you across the room, because it just sounded so fun to be part of whatever was happening over there. Annie, it seemed, had a similar reaction to me, because she took this cue to break her eye contact with Jasper and nuzzle her face into his neck, wriggling her hips deeper into the pocket he made as she did so. For his part, Jasper wrapped his arms around her bare back, pulling her into him. She murmured something into his ear, too quiet for me to catch.

This was all quite adorable. But it was time to take back control. Moving to stand behind Annie, I gave Jasper, who looked at me over her shoulder, a sly smile.

"I think it's time for your punishment now Annie." I said.

"Yes Professor. " came the muffled reply from somewhere behind the crook of Jasper's neck and a mass of dark hair.

I let my hands wander over Annie's lower back. Starting from Jasper's grip and working my way down in no particular hurry. l felt the bottom of her rib cage, her hip bones, delicate and covered by pale skin. From experience I knew how quickly I could color this blank canvas a warm rose red. It was hard to resist, but I'd already decided that Annie's punishment tonight wasn't going to be the corporeal kind. With Jasper here I wanted to shame her, the way I used to be able to do just by spreading her legs under my gaze.

To this end I let my hands follow the lines of Annie's back until, as though guided by the topography, I was gliding my fingers down the crack of her ass. Spread as her legs were by Jasper's, nothing stopped me from running my fingers across the wrinkled skin of Annie's asshole. There, I lingered, drawing lazy circles. Occasionally I would make little forays across her perineum towards the hot sex where I knew she wanted me. But they were only a tease. Each time, just as I felt the heat coming off of her, I'd slide back and up to tickle at her back door instead.

Jasper, who couldn't see what was going on from his position, whispered something in Annie's ear.

"Something you'd like to share with the class?" I chided.

"Sorry. I was asking Annie what she's being punished for," Jasper said.

Annie kept her face buried in his shoulder as she answered, "I wasn't supposed to tell you guys about this."

"Wow. Really? So you totally deserve this."

"Dude, not helping!" Annie squeaked. She was probably right to worry about the heights I might go with cute Jasper egging me on.

Feeling my fingers return to her asshole, now tacky from a little bottle of lube I'd smuggled in, probably didn't do anything more to set Annie at ease. In fact, when I probed experimentally at the center of her pucker, I felt her squeezing tight against me.

"Annie." I growled her name as a warning and felt her reluctantly loosen against my fingertip.

Annie did not particularly enjoy having things put up her ass. As she had described it to me, the idea was exciting, but the activity itself was uncomfortable and made it hard to cum. So, of course, I'd been sticking things up her ass every chance I got for the six months we'd been seeing each other. You'd think she would have gotten better at taking it by now, but she really hadn't. One assumes the lack of enthusiasm for her studies is to blame.

I menuevered my finger into her. Slowly to the first joint, back for some more lube, and then firmly in to the second knuckle once her main defenses had been breached. Annie rewarded me with a discomforted grunting exhale, like she was fighting a bad stomach ache. It was a sound that I'd come to associate with this activity. And now, as always, I just drank it in.

"You okay?" I heard Jasper, who still wasn't privy to exactly what was happening to Annie, whisper.

Annie nodded her head against him. But I wanted more than that.

"Why don't you tell Jasper what's happening to you," I suggested.

Annie said, "I'd rather not.". But her sphincter announced her sudden apprehension by trying and failing to squeeze shut around my finger. She already knew it wasn't a suggestion.

12