Annie: Valentine Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was more dead air on my end.

"Brian? Presuming you're still there, the thing is, we'd have to do it tonight. We've all got the time and you're not working tonight. So we could, like, just come over and bring dinner and drinks and, you know... have a good time. Oh, and don't sweat the video. Between Becca, Abby and me, we've got it covered. And there's your webcam, too...

"Brian?"

"You're right," I finally managed to tell her. "I'm going to have to talk to Annie."

"Of course. I know Annie's a go," Jill assured me, "but you're going to want to confirm it. More to the point, you have to be okay with it. Which is why I asked if you wanted to get laid."

I thought about that for a couple of microseconds. Laid by D-cup, redheaded, green eyed Abby, blue haired, pierced, nice-ass, firecracker orgasmic Becca and statuesque C-cup, cock milker Barb -- all of whom had 'Insatiable' for a middle name -- plus Jill...

"Uh... sure. If Annie's okay with it, sure."

"Excellent! We'll be over with dinner around seven."

"As you wish..." She laughed at the movie reference and we rang off. I put my books away. There was no way I was going to concentrate on network forensics after that.

* * * * *

"Are you absolutely sure you're okay with this, Sis? Because there's no take-backs or Mulligans if you're not."

"I am absolutely sure, Bro'," Annie told me. "They are all on my Pre-approved List, I can trust them not to try to steal you away, they want a less structured return engagement and I'm in a position to be magnanimous and give them each an early Christmas present... my approval, not your body. If you're not comfortable, just say no. They'll respect it.

"And besides, this can be a kind of early Christmas present to you, too. I seem to remember you like fucking them."

I'd called Annie after getting my books put away and tidying up the apartment somewhat. I didn't usually have guests over, let alone four at once. I'd realized I was pacing, which meant I was nervous, which meant I needed to be absolutely certain Annie was onboard with this.

"Okay, Annie, I'm going to have to trust you here. I'm going to presume you're going to want the best quality video we can get, so you have something to jill off to on those long, cold winter nights while I'm at work and Jill is unavailable. I've been told a friend of Jill's is in Radio and Television and can edit together the multiple cameras. Since you're not in it, it won't matter if someone else sees it."

"Oh, it'll matter..." I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Whoever the poor bastard is will be livid jealous of you and the four sex kittens. You may have to watch your back until we can neutralize the threat."

"You watch too many spy shows," I told her. "Just remember, I'm doing this for you."

"Oh, like you have no interest in boffing the four of them, at all... right... you are full of shit, Brian. Please enjoy yourself."

"But what about stage fright?" I asked. "What if I can't perform?"

It took a while for the uproarious laughter to die down at the other end.

"Bring the video with you at Christmas," she finally managed to tell me. "We'll find some time to watch it together. Privately."

"As you wish," I told her and got the chuckle I expected. We said our goodbyes and I sat around stewing, waiting for the girls. Or women. Or whatever.

* * * * *

They showed up just after 7 o'clock with Jill in the lead. They'd brought Swedish meatballs, buttered egg noodles, an American blend salad, rolls and butter, and ice cream with toppings for dessert. They took over the kitchen while I got the table set. They'd brought a couple of bottles of Chardonnay and of course, I had the Keurig if anyone wanted coffee. It was already looking pretty good, even without the sex.

Each of them had put down whatever they were carrying when they came in, walked over to me and gave me a huge hug and sloppy kiss. Based on the outfits they were almost wearing under their winter coats, they were up for a major orgy. With Annie's blessing, I wasn't going to complain.

"Hey, Brian... while we finish up getting this ready, you want to take our video gear and figure out how to set it up for a really good scene?" Jill asked. "Becca brought her Handycam and tripod, and Abby and I have Galaxy S6's with selfie sticks that have tripods in the base. Plus your webcam or whatever else you've got."

"Sure," I agreed. "Is the living room okay?" They all thought so, and I started trying to lay it out. Not easy to do when your imagination is probably exceeding the bounds of what they wanted to do. Or as I found out later, the other way around.

I set up the Sony next to the gaming consoles, pointed back at the sort of U-shape of the couches and gaming chairs. I figured it could be a wide angle set shot for anything happening in front of it. I brought my laptop over to one of the end tables and set up my Logitech aimed the other way, but sort of from the side. The two Samsung smartphones I positioned on their selfie-sticks on either side, looking over the couches. They could easily be dismounted if somebody wanted a close-up of something in particular. I pulled the gaming chairs back a bit to give us more room on the floor. I figured I had it pretty well covered by the time they called dinner.

Which, by the way, was excellent. I particularly like meals where I don't have to cook. Doing something fancy and tasty, like the stroganoff, was just a bonus. We chowed down and obviously what conversation there was turned to sex. Apparently they'd got it in their minds that not only did they want to have a rockin' good time, they wanted an artistic and tasteful video to give to Annie for her personal fapping library. Listening to them, I was beginning to get concerned about the minimal number of penises involved. After a bunch of ideating, Jill finally set it out.

"I think what we need to do is another round robin," she told us. "But this time, we'll do two at a time. There's four of us and one of him, so we can draw straws or roll dice or something for it, but we'll start with one of us going down on him and the other getting eaten. When the one getting eaten has gotten off, then we shift and the one blowing him moves up to getting eaten and someone else starts blowing him. We keep rotating like that until the original blower gets back to his cock, where she mounts up.

"This time, though, the pair keep going until the fuckee gets off. Then we shift again. And keep going until we're all well fucked. Try not to make Brian cum, though..." At this point, I gave a very audible groan. "But if he does get off, it's the job of whoever's blowing him or fucking him to fluff him. Agreed?"

The four of them thought about it for a bit -- I didn't have any say in it -- and eventually decided it sounded great. And I figured I was a dead man.

"Have you got any dice, Brian?" Jill asked.

"Polygonal or simply cubic?" I asked, being a smart-ass.

"Either," she told me and I went and dug out some of my gaming dice. Jill gave me that smart-ass! look when I handed her a dodecahedron.

"Okay, going clockwise. Roll it, divide by 3 and round up. If somebody's already got it, roll again." She handed the die to Becca, who rolled it and got a 5.

"Two," she announced to the group and handed the die to Abby, who rolled it and got a 10.

"Four," Abby told us and handed the die to Barb, who rolled it and got a 6. Since that would be a 2, she rolled it again, getting a 7.

"Three," Barb told us and handed the die to Jill.

"Okay, so I've got one," Jill announced. "I'll start with blowing him, and Becca's after me, then Barb after her. Abby, you start with getting eaten, then follow Barb. And... having decided all that, let's let dinner settle a little before we get rambunctious. Oh, and I have orange sherbet for dessert, when we're finished with Brian the Wonder Stud."

"Finished is right," I muttered. "I'm going to be finished..." Jill heard me.

"Don't worry," she smiled. "We'll take good care of our favorite toy..."

* * * * *

Finished was right... I was going to be finished before I started.

They'd given me Abby to eat first. It didn't matter how excellent Jill was at edging me with her mouth, eating Abby was a religious experience. Just like back at the party.

Let's start with, she had a supersensitive clit the size of my thumb and she came like an earthquake -- hard, long, shaking and loud. And repeatedly. She'd been driving at the party and I'd been distracted, but this time I was going to give her the best I knew how. If she flooded, or squirted or whatever, like last time, I was probably going to drown, but I didn't care. Hearing her ramp up and go over was Nirvana. The state of mind, not the band.

I was going to give her clit the finest blowjob I knew how and I wasn't going to ease up, now that I knew how hard she came and that it wasn't hurting her. And I remembered she liked anilingus, too, so that was on the menu. I was going to treat myself to a pussy smorgasbord and not quit until they made me.

Jill was going to blow me until Abby came, but they didn't say how many times. Note to self: *evil grin!*

Jill was good and she wasn't trying to make me cum... just keep me on the edge. So she gave me all the room I needed to drive Abby crazy.

"Oh, my fucking God, Brian! You fucking sonofa... OH MY GOD!!!"

That was her going over the second time, grinding down onto me, shaking like a paint mixer and flooding like crazy. The first had been a nice long build up like before and she was enjoying the ride until all of a sudden I got an "Oh! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh.... CUMMING!!!" And kept right on going. I didn't let up one bit. Which is where the second one came from. And I wasn't stopping after that one, either.

"Oh, God, Brian... fuck! Oh, God... I don't fucking believe it! Oh, Gaaaahhhhd Daaaaaahhmmm..."

And that's when I got the howl. A loud moan, rising in pitch and volume... only broken by panting as she rolled over another orgasm. By my count she was up to six and headed for seven when she grabbed my ears and shouted, "DAMMIT, BRIAN! I GIVE!!! UNCLE!!!"

The object was to make her cum a lot. Not piss her off. Or get my ears torn off. I eased up.

Her spent body pretty much collapsed on me, burying me in those luscious thighs, before she managed to roll to the side and flop down next to me. But even as wiped as she was, she did managed to struggle over and kiss me. Long and slow and easy... she was great.

"Okay, luv... out of the way," Jill told her. As Abby dragged herself away, Jill eased up my body to straddle me. I started paying attention to Jill's nethers as Becca went down on me... and surprised the hell out of me.

I was going to have trouble with this combination. I knew what Jill liked and I knew how to please her orally, but what I didn't know was how good Becca was at deepthroating. And that could be a problem, since I didn't want to get off, yet.

At the party, Annie had fluffed me and then Becca had taken over. She'd done a pretty good job with what I'd call a "standard" blowjob, but I was so distracted trying to figure out how I was going to figure out who was who that it wasn't until she went to mount up on me that I'd realized it was her and paid closer attention... especially because she was a little shit with a tight cunt that went off like firecrackers and felt wonderful.

This time, she managed to get my 8-by-2 inch cock all the way down her throat to where she was sticking out her tongue and licking my balls. That's what damn near did me in. I had no idea such a small woman could have such a big mouth. I had to force myself to pay attention to Jill's pussy and try to ignore Becca or it was going to be a very short ride.

Jill had one 'weak spot' I loved to exploit. If I could get my lower lip up under her clit and push up on it, to lift it, then get some suction on it while I flicked it side-to-side with my tongue, it was an almost guaranteed orgasm. About fifteen seconds of that and she'd climb right up there, going over the top with a "damn, that's good! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah! Oh. Fuck! CUMMING!" I lived for those moments.

So that's where I went to distract myself from Becca's awesome head.

"Oh, fuck, Brian... oh, fuck! You're cheating!" was what I got from Jill, followed by, "damn, that's good! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah! Oh. Fuck! CUMMING!" As predicted. Except this time I wasn't going to stop.

"Oh, fuck, Brian... oh, fuck! What are you... OH FUCK!!!" That's what I was doing... driving her to a second orgasm as fast as I could. We'd never tried to see if we could stack them. She could and would cum multiple times when we were sucking and fucking, but there was usually a break where she could come down a little. This time, no break.

"Oh, God, you're going to do it again!" she moaned as we headed for number three. And miraculously, I was so distracted by driving Jill crazy that I wasn't blowing my load down Becca's throat. When I started for number four, Jill nixed it.

"Brian, come on..." she virtually whined. "My turn's over... I can't keep cumming like this..."

"Yth, ykn," I mumbled through her pussy, then detached my mouth. "Yes, you can," I iterated.

"I'm not going to keep cumming like this," she corrected and moved to dismount. I didn't fight it. I now had a secret weapon I would exploit at some future point. "You're up, Becca," Jill told her. "Good luck."

Becca took my cock out of her mouth, where she'd still been trying to make me lose it, and crawled on up my body to straddle my face while Barb moved into position to go down on me.

I hadn't gone down on Becca before, and I hadn't had Barb go down on me. Two firsts I was going to learn a lot from.

The first thing I learned was that Becca was just as sensitive getting eaten as she was getting fucked. She went from zero to firecracker in nothing flat. I think maybe she rolled over five or six strong orgasms, all of them noisy because she didn't have to be quiet this time, before she raised up off my mouth and announced, "Damn, that's intense! You fuck as good with your tongue as you do your cock!"

The second thing I learned was that Barb was slow and excruciatingly methodical about pleasuring my cock, concentrating on my glans and urethra and frenulum, while moaning like a precursor to how vocal she was when she got off fucking me last time. I wasn't in danger of cumming any time soon, unlike last time when her pussy virtually milked the orgasm out of me. What she was doing was almost like edging and she was damned effective.

Becca taking a break from getting off appeared to be the trigger for the next change up. Abby moved to blow me while Barb moved up to get eaten.

Abby knew I liked her titty-fucking me with her magnificent breasts. She was up around a D-cup or more and firm, not saggy. She pressed me between them and started a slow stroking that was awesome. Then she added her mouth, like last time. She was another one that felt so good, I was going to have a difficult time not losing it. I would have said hard time, but they were all giving me a 'hard' time -- literally.

Barb, orally, was new to me, although I quickly remembered several things. Like the fact that she lubed copiously. And took a while to ramp up, but was very vocal about it on the way. When she had finally gone over last time, it was huge... like crying out her cum to the stars and her pussy massaging my cock so well that she made me cum. This time my mouth and hands were in play and I wanted to figure out what she'd like. I figured a good tongue-fucking on top of the usual licking and sucking, but I didn't know how she'd react to some creative anilingus. Very well, apparently.

"Holy fuck, Brian..." she moaned as I moved from her labia, down her perineum, to her anus. She was tight, but not as tight as others and I managed to wiggle my tongue in a bit before backing out to do a proper rimming. "How the fuck did you know?..."

"I didn't," I told her, getting a good breath. "Let me know if you don't like it."

"Oh, I like it! I like it..." she murmured and wiggled her ass over my mouth. That was all the encouragement I needed.

I concentrated on tongue fucking her bum while moving my hand to where I could use my thumb in her pussy and my palm on her clit. Apparently another good combination, especially when I was moving my thumb side to side rubbing over something in there that was sensitive.

"Oh, yeah... oh, yeah... oh, fuck, yes, Brian! You're gonna do it... you're gonna do it... right there! Right there! Riiiiigggghhhhtttt theeeeeerrrrreee ohhhhhh fuuuUUUUCK! OH FUCK!!! OHHHHHHH..."

And she went off into her Baying at the Moon howl. I knew she was cumming because I could feel it, even if I hadn't had the audio track. Both her pussy and her ass were pulsing on me, hard. I kept going until she was calming down, when I eased up. I still had one more thing I wanted to try -- beyond trying to ignore Abby and her amazing tit fuck.

I pushed up on Barb's ass a bit, to get her to lift, so I could get two fingers into her pussy and give her a major finger-fucking, going for what I hoped was her G-spot. I lucked out and she went right back up to the Moon.

"OHHH... FUUUCK... BRIIIAAANNN!..." I felt her clenching on my fingers and kept going until she'd gone over a couple of times, or had had one long orgasm -- I wasn't sure which. When she started to calm down, I eased up and she chose to fall off to the side. Unfortunately, that meant all of my attention was now on Abby. And Abby was doing her damnedest to blow my mind as well as my cock.

She had those wonderful tits on both sides of my cock and was fucking me with them while she kept the head of my cock in her mouth, where her tongue was doing amazing things to me. With my attention back on my cock, I felt myself building up. So did she. She sped up until she felt me pulling up, ready to go over. That's when she stopped the tit fuck and deepthroated all of me to where she was sucking on my ball sack. That did it.

"Oh, fuck, Abby!..." I managed to moan. "Gonna... CUM!" And I did, with her keeping me all the way down her throat until I was done shooting jet after jet into her. When she finally did ease off me, licking her lips, she looked like the proverbial canary-eating cat. I, on the other hand, was still dizzier than hell.

"Well," Jill's voice announced. "I guess with that, we take a break for a while." Thank God.

* * * * *

They gave me about 15 minutes to rehydrate and recuperate. They were reviewing the video they'd shot for Annie while I was trying to get my shit wired. Eventually, Jill called Round 2.

This was pretty much going to be the same as Round 1, except instead of blowing me, each of the ladies was going to fuck me. Which meant it was pretty much like the before-Christmas party guessing game, except I didn't have to guess. There were a couple of notable highlights, though.

Jill fucked me in a sort of lackluster way while I was eating Abby. I think she was doing it that way so I'd concentrate on Abby... who, for the record, is awesome to go down on. Between her big clit and hypersensitivity, I could get her off like a Banshee wailing in the night. If Annie was okay with it, Abby was one I would like to have as a regular Balling Buddy.

Jill took it easy on me when Becca was fucking me, too. I think for the same reason. Jill and I had awesome sex when it was just the two of us, or with Annie. I don't think she felt like she had anything to prove. Becca, on the other hand... just like at the party, she went nuts. I lost count of how many times she came. Literally like a string of firecrackers, one right after the other. Jill didn't call time until Becca was falling off me... which meant when she moved up to get eaten, she was going to be trashed.