The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Ray was shaking visibly. "Incredible!" he moaned. "I can't believe anything you tell me, not now." He finished his beer off. "This is all bullshit!"

"Cross my heart, Ray!" Tim replied, making the motion with his hand. Their beers arrived and he took a sip before continuing. "I've been having sex with my mom for almost five years. And you know what else? You're the first guy she's had, other than me, since my dad died." He raised his beer in toast. "Here's to you, my friend!"

"This is so fucking crazy and fucked up!" Ray moaned, but joined his friend in drink.

Sometime after, when the two had finished off several beers and were feeling that they shouldn't be driving home, Ray asked, "Is there any way I could hook up with your mom again? She was the best fuck I've ever had."

Tim slapped Ray on the back and said, "No problems, Dude. And if you liked her, I can introduce you to a couple of other hot old broads looking for studs like us. Regal Bay's full of them!"

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers