Annie's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmrrghh," That was all Mr Garris needed to push him over the edge, and she'd feel his cock begin to twitch deep inside her quivering cunt as surge after surge of cum flooded her tightness, only to squelch out with each residual thrust, "Fuck..." He wasn't sure how she'd react, but time and experience had told him that she was nearing her climax when he'd snapped his fingers. Beneath him she squirmed, her muscles seizing as she shuddered on the table still stuffed with cock, though as the euphoria rolled through her alarm would return to her features.

"Ahh, what's.. Happening?" Her voice sounded small and frightened. Then just like that Mr. Garris snapped his fingers again sending her back to being their compliant little fuck toy, eager and ready. He suspected it would take some time before she was fully corrupted and ready to take their cocks with or without the aid of hypnosis. It was a process and some girls just took longer than others.

***********

Outside the window Jason's hand had ended up around his cock as he stared on with conflicted feelings of fury and the most intense arousal he'd ever experienced. In spite of himself, he muttered against the glass, "Yeah, fuck her, fuck. Cum in all her holes, fuck, fuck, fuck..." He simultaneously wanted to kill every man in the room and join them in the utter and absolute objectification of his sweet little girlfriend.

Looking at her then, spread and naked with her head in a gimp mask, and cum dripping out of nearly every orifice including one drenched foot he couldn't help but think back the way she looked the day they met. She'd been lazing under a tree during lunch, her back propped up against the trunk as she flipped through her science notes. Her clothes had been so modest, a loose t-shirt and jeans with converse sneakers - he never could have imagined that a little while down the road he'd be seeing her like this, "Fuck..." his cock began to twitch in his hand, helpless to do anything but jerk off and watch, "Ahh," he groan as his cock flexed spraying his seed against the brick wall of the building as the men inside took their turns on his girlfriend, "Yessss..."

In the back of his mind he wondered if this was the first time something like this had happened? She looked like she was enjoying herself so much - she'd never let him touch her like that, not even close. She said she was saving herself, but was it for this?

***********

The last one to cum was Mr. Hansen. When Garris moved away and snatched up a hand towel to run it across his dripping cock, Hansen stepped in. "Oh, I've been waiting for this..." he reached out then and grasped both of her ankles that were dangling off the edge of the table before drawing them together until there was just a tiny diamond of space between her used soles, one foot already slick with cum, "Mmm, been waiting for this..." he uttered as he pressed her feet together and eased his thick cock between them, "Mmph," he groaned as he slid his shaft in and out of that tight, tiny crevasse.

On the table and back under the heavy weight of hypnosis Annie groaned, her fingers drifting down her belly and towards her freshly opened slit as she teased the pink nub of her clit with fingers that had gathered up some of that leaking cum for lubrication, "Ahmm, yes, Mr. Hansen, fuck my feet. Please..." she moaned as his cock rocked in and out. Around him the other men were watching, though spent as they gave their dicks a few residual strokes finding it impossible not to with the show still going on.

"Mm, you're going to be our dirty little slut. Aren't you, Annie? Next time Rigby is going to fuck your virgin asshole while I make you my good little slut and Garris penetrates your sweet cunt... Maybe Olsen will pound your throat..." The obscene thoughts just kept coming as he drilled away until he finally exploded, "Ggaarrrahhh," he groaned, painting her feet in another wash of cum as his cock jerked between her perfect feet. Beneath him, on the table Annie purred in agreement, her head dumbly bobbing at his suggestions as she teased her clit for him.

"I'll do anything you want, anything..." she hummed. A spent Mr. Hansen finally dropped her ankles as he leaned over the table, his arm propping him up as he caught his breath, his other arm lifted to run across his brow as he wiped away several beads of sweat that had formed there.

"She's definitely the one," Mr. Garris interjected, now pulling on his trousers and buttoning back up his shirt before tucking it in. All the while Annie remained sprawled out and dripping cum on the conference table as her fingers continued to work over her clit with a blissed out expression as she gazed up towards the drop tile ceiling, "That reminds me, Rigby. We'll have to see to it that the receptionist gets a day off every week. We can't have her around for this. Also," his tone shifted to something a bit more nonchalant, a casual aside, "Did you talk to Harris about filing our non-profit tax documents this year? I kept meaning to call him, but I've been so busy with the wife and kids..."

Rigby grunted as he laced up one of his loafers, "Yes, we've discussed everything. I think he's handling it this week..." the wet and inappropriate squelching sound of Annie's fingers plunging into her slit punctuated the man's sentence, "Make sure she doesn't remember anything. She's not ready yet..." and he paused then, his head inclining to one side, "And make sure she's eager to come back," he righted himself as he pulled his cell phone from his pocket and snapped a few pictures of the girl.

"And maybe have her stop wearing socks?" Hansen injected with a laugh before Olsen nodded in agreement, slapping his friend on the back.

"Alright, alright," Garris lifted a hand to settle the conversation before turning his attention back to Annie, "Annie, you won't remember this meeting. Only that you enjoyed yourself quite a lot. When you think about coming back to the temple in the future to meet with us your cunt will drip. That's how eager you'll be, now get dressed..." and Annie would slither herself off the table as she began to redress in her zombie like state, no one really bothering to clean her up as she tugged her panties up towards her oozing slit. "Oh, and no more socks..." he chuckled, to which Annie nodded and jammed her slick foot into one waiting sneaker. At that he snapped his fingers, rousing her from her dreamlike state - fully dressed and none the wiser. "Good meeting, Annie. We'll see you next Thursday," he uttered and spun a rather confused looking girl out the door.

"I," she uttered, as the door closed in her face, "Hrm, weird..." her eyes narrowed a touch, trying to recall exactly what had happened but it was all kind of a blank. As she exited the building she found Jason waiting by her car, notebook in hand. He looked sheepish and wouldn't meet her gaze when she bounded over and threw her arms around him, "Hey! What are you doing here? Oh, you have my notebook..." She snatched it out of his hand and flipped through the pages before glancing back to him, "Jason?"

"Yeah?" He gave her a quick look before turning his sights to the church doors at her back, one of his arms folding across his chest to clasp his other arm, shoulders hunched forward.

"Is something wrong?" Her voice held a tinge of real concern as something seemed amiss.

"No? Is something wrong with you?" He replied, his brow inching upward.

"I don't think so? Actually, now that you mention it I'm kind of sore..." her thighs pulled together as one hand inched over her mound, her cheeks darkening.

"And why would that be?" He was done playing coy. Surely, she'd just confess it all to him. "Can't think of any reasons?" The green eyed monster was rearing its head again as his hand formed a fist at his side.

"I, what? I don't know?" Her expression was so utterly confused that he actually wondered if she didn't somehow not recall what had just happened in there, everything that he'd witnessed with his own two eyes.

"You don't remember?" Dumbfounded, he stared at her a long moment as Annie shrugged her shoulders.

"What's to remember? What's gotten into you? You're being weird..."

"Am I? Anyway, so how did your meeting go with the elders?" He was testing her then and leaned against the trunk of the car as he waited for her reply.

"You know, it's strange, but I don't actually remember what we talked about? They said I should come back next week though... is that odd? I remember going into the office, but then? Nothing?"

"Nothing?" Jason looked a little incredulous.

"No, why?" Insecurity was all over Annie's face as she clutched her notebook against her chest, waiting for some kind of comforting words from her boyfriend.

"Nah, but maybe next time I'll drive you, ok?" Next time, there would be a next time. He could hardly believe it though he tried to tone down his excitement.

"Oh, sure! Maybe we can catch a movie after..." Those words were a soothing balm to her nerves and Annie leaned forward to plant a little kiss on Jason's cheek, "I gotta head home, but thanks for dropping off my notebook. I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Her hand waved in the air as she made her way to the driver's side and climbed into her car. A second later she was gone leaving Jason was left to wonder just what 'next time' would be like.


12