Anniversaries are Awesome Pt. 02

Story Info
Nic her friend Christine and Andy enjoy the hot tub.
4k words
4.56
4.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

​A sharp beam of light invaded her dream and brought her to the surface of consciousness. When she cracked her eyes to find the source of this intrusion in her bliss she saw the curtains slightly apart with the telescope still poking through. This of course brought several images of her sexy neighbor flooding into her mind, also a bit of panic that she had yet to remove the visible evidence of what she had done.

​Instantly awake she jumped from the bed to the curtains and pulled the telescope back allowing the curtains to close. She couldn't help herself though she had to have a peek, so pulling the curtains open a few inches she stared at the sunlit garden just the other side of the fence.

​Her heart beat increased as she spied Nic cleaning up after the party she and Stew had enjoyed. It seemed she was having trouble untying her suit from the hot tub. The thought of dominating Nic sent a cool shiver down Andy's naked frame, her nipples jumping taught and the flesh on her long legs raising in goose bumps.

That feeling was short lived as Nic swiveled her head looking up right at her and gave her a friendly wave that slowly fell off a bit replaced by a full stare.

​Andy realized that she was standing in the crack of the curtain and had a hand on her breast and the other rubbing her still sticky mound. Jumping back she felt the heat rise in her face, she couldn't believe what had just happened! Nic had seen her, maybe not clearly from that distance but still enough to know she was nude and watching her neighbor while touching herself. She was now panicked, what would Nic think of her?

​Looking at the clock her panic shifted to the time. It was a quarter past ten and she had a class to teach in forty-five minutes. She now became aware of the smell in the room, it was heavy with sex. She knew it was her, still so sticky still from the night before; she had needed a shower but had barely pulled herself to bed from the chair after waking in the early morning. She had no choice, she would skip breakfast and coffee she needed to bathe.

​As the hot water peppered her body, coursing over her shoulders and down her back, she wondered if Nic had really seen her nude in the window. And if she had, what was she thinking, disgust, revulsion, or was there a flutter in her, an increase in her heartbeat, did her nipples spring taut at the sight?

​Coming out of her reverie she realized she was washing her mound quite carefully and thoroughly, maybe a little too thorough perhaps. How could just thoughts of this friend of hers get her instantly hot? What was she going to do about them and should she say anything? "Definitely not saying a word", she muttered to herself. She needed this to remain her naughty little secret for now.

​Quickly she toweled off, applied lotion and threw on the clean tank top and soft shorts she needed for teaching her class. No undies for today, she decided. That would be her wicked deed for the morning, knowing certain stretches would probably expose her hairy snatch to any in the class who might care to look.

​Rolling into her parking spot at 10:58 she had not a second to spare, so without even looking at which cars were in the lot or even how many, to suggest the size of her class, she sprinted into the building and to the front of room number 3. Looking up breathlessly she saw twenty sets of eyes staring back at her.

Suddenly self conscious she took stock of the situation, her nipples were like a couple of bullets trying to spring from her shirt, but that was nothing unusual that was daily. Looking lower she 'saw' the problem, in her haste she had put on the shorts that the crotch had torn the week before in class. She had intended to mend them after washing but clearly had not followed through on her intentions, story of her life.

​So yeah, a few tendrils of hair were escaping the hole from her vantage point, who knows what the class saw from the lower position of their mats; obviously she needed to fix the situation before beginning the stretches to follow. But not wanting the class to wait on her she invited all to drop into the child's pose to begin.

As she assumed her form to feel the stretch for a moment, she detected the warm air of the room flowing across her ass and through her slit to tickle the hairs it touched. "It was definitely time to fix this", she thought, "before it gets any worse."

Looking up she saw Nic in the front row not in her pose but instead looking in the mirror behind Andy on the wall, her face a mix of confusion and curiosity and as their eyes met her cheeks flushed red and she quickly dropped into the pose.

​She had clearly seen my bum and probably my pink hole winking from between my cheeks. I was terribly embarrassed as well and jumping up I ran for my office and the emergency shorts I hope it contained.

​While rustling through drawers looking in vain for shorts that didn't seem to be there she heard a light knock on the open door behind her. As she spun she saw Nic, a look of contrition on her face. In her extended hand, Andy saw a pair of light blue spandex leggings.

​"I don't have any extra shorts on me but came to offer these. I can't believe I was staring so hard and that you caught me. I am truly embarrassed." Nic's voice was a bit tremulous as she spoke, her eyes down in shame.

​Andy strode forward retrieving the pants from her friend and placing a hand on her shoulder said, "It's me who needs to apologize, I cannot believe how unprofessional I am this morning, I was up late and slept late so a total wreck today. I appreciate the loaning of the pants, I thought I had some shorts in here but it seems I do not. I will be right back in there after I change into your pants. Thank you, you are a lifesaver!"

​Nic's eyes lit up and she turned and headed back to class without anything more than a murmured, "welcome".

​As I shed my destroyed shorts I decided to just trash them as they seemed to have torn even further when I washed them. With a flourish I tossed them in the can several feet away. Sinking them I said, "Andy for two!" I heard someone in the doorway again clearing their throat, focusing my gaze back there I saw Sarah, the gym owner, watching me a bemused look on her face.

​She quickly averted her eyes as I was naked from the waist down, still holding the pants to change into. "Sorry Andy, didn't mean to catch you changing, just noticed you weren't in your class and came to see if something was amiss. I can clearly see something was", the wicked smile now on her face speaking volumes more of her unsaid thoughts.

​"Yes, my shorts had torn and I came to change, didn't want to show the whole class my business", Andy responded with a laugh, trying to disarm the situation. At the same moment she stuffed one leg in and then the other and pulled the pants up over her hairy cleft. "There, all ready, I better get back to my class." Without even waiting for a response she pushed past Sarah and ran back to class.

​The rest of the hour passed without incident and the pants although not fitting her thin long legs perfectly did the job nicely, giving her plenty of movement and thankfully keeping her covered. Her life had gone from just one woman seeing her naked to now over twenty getting a show from her. Oh my, how that 'cookie' had crumbled.

​Approaching Nic she thanked her for the pants, "Clearly you would not want them back now, but I can wash them today and bring them by your place tonight, if you are home?"

​Nic smiled and said, "That would be lovely. I should be home all evening my friend Christine is coming to visit and hot tub with me. Stew has a guy's night so won't be there. As a matter of fact now that I think of it, you should come over in your swim suit and join us. You could drink some Prosecco and have a soak with us. Come say around eight?"

​There was no way Andy could say no, she tried to start with, "I am not sure I can," several times she finally realized this was exactly what she wanted to do and said, "I will be there, can I bring anything?"

​"Maybe another bottle of Prosecco, would be good? I want to make sure there is enough for all of us to get giggly. Can't wait to see you later, got to run for now, need to get the house in order and Stew off to his night." All these words came out in a gush from Nic, her cheeks flushing a bit, with that she turned and walked out of the room.

​Andy was almost in shock, this was an invitation she could only dream of. Nic had told her of playful naughty Christine before and now she got to be there to watch and perhaps participate in the show. Time to get home and do what she could to be ready for tonight; for sure she had some laundry to accomplish.

​Later that afternoon Prosecco on the counter, Andy heard the buzzer go off on the dryer and ran to investigate. Pulling out the pants she felt they were dry and bringing them to her nose she inhaled their clean scent. They had not smelled clean when she arrived home and threw them in the wash. Her time in hot yoga had imprinted her scent on them, so an extra wash cycle it was.

She had also meticulously showered, actually shaved her armpits and legs, took the edges in on her muff, if she were to get naked tonight she didn't want anyone turning up their nose at her. She knew Nic wouldn't but had no idea about her friend.

​She had grabbed her red bottoms that tied on the side, putting those on she noted they were a little loose but since they had the matching tankini she didn't mind. Throwing a large T shirt over it all she slipped into her flip flops, and grabbing a bag she shoved in the Prosecco and a towel.

​A few minutes later she stood slightly breathless at Nic's door and rang the bell. She was surprised and thought she had the wrong house for a moment when a brunette a bit taller than Nic opened the door.

​"Hello, come on in, I'm Christine you can call me whatever, you must be Andy, the neighbor." She said as stepping to the side gesturing her in.

​As Andy stepped abreast of her she was surprised as Christine wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. But her embrace felt good so Andy returned it in kind.

​Pulling back Christine told her, "I have so been looking forward to meeting you, Nic has told me all about you, and she was right you are very pretty. So slender, I am jealous. You felt so tiny in my arms."

​"Willowy, I believe that is the word you are looking for." Andy retorted. She was taking Christine in and thinking she didn't look so bad herself. Her breasts were not the size of Nic's but they were still impressive in her black one piece. They seemed more round and pert, just like Nic she had what she probably considered extra pounds but Andy didn't see her that way. She just saw luscious curves.

Looking back into Christine's face she saw a slight smirk of approval, excitement, judgment? Only the night would tell which. But clearly she knew she had just been checked out. As Andy watched her full lips parted slightly to allow her tongue to dart out and moisten those lips.

​"Get in here and get you a glass of fun!" Nic yelled from the kitchen. "We couldn't wait for you so we have already had a few glasses you will need to catch up."

​Leaving Christine to close the door she headed to the high pitched loud voice that had beckoned her. Rounding the corner from the hall she found Nic pouring her a glass already. "Damn she looks cute", Andy thought.

Her hair was down and the auburn highlights shown under the glow from the overheads, she had on glasses and they added to her innocent vibe. Andy also noted with some satisfaction she was wearing the same suit from the night before. If the chance arose she knew exactly how it came off the smoothest.

​She traded the now clean pants for the glass of bubbly, and turned to take in the house. It was nearly identical in design to hers yet Nic had a much sleeker and modern style that took her place from ordinary to extraordinary. "Your place looks amazing." She told Nic, "I can't wait to see your back garden and how you have decorated it."

​With a grin on her face Nic said, "I thought you had a good view of it la..." She stopped herself as realizing what she had been about to say and thinking better of it. Maybe in a few more glasses she could tease but not quite yet.

​Andy was going to press her a bit, but Christine swept into the room and up to Nic. She threw her arm around her giving her a good squeeze and announced, "I sure love this girl, and we have been through it all." Once she finished she placed her lipstick covered mouth on Nic's forehead and left her brand.

​"Let's take our glasses and both these bottles and get out to the hot tub." Nic announced. No one argued and they all stripped down to their suits and slipped into the hot hug offered by the tub.

​Small talk moved to more serious chatter about relationship issues and how difficult men were to be around sometimes. It was then that Nic mentioned how nice it was that Andy didn't have to deal with that since she had a woman in her life. Again it seemed to Andy that Nic hadn't meant to divulge this but the Prosecco was getting the best of her.

​Of course Christine was instantly interested and began barraging her with questions about how long she had been gay if she had ever been with a man and on and on.

​Finally tired of being under the spotlight Andy asked Christine, "So I know Nic is married what about you?"

​"I am not married, I have a boy toy but I tire of his antics so easily." She answered but then surprised Andy by continuing, "I have been with a few women through the years and I do so enjoy everything about them, I have asked this one," she said smacking Nic in the boob, "To fuck me several times but she always refuses. She is such a tease though look at what she lets me do to her."

​Clearly the alcohol had done its job tonight and all inhibitions were gone. Andy watched as Christine drew close to Nic and they began to kiss, little light pecks at first but these grew into full kisses tongue dancing and all.

Christine knew what she was doing and slid her hand down from the neck of her friend and pushed her strap off her shoulder. Pulling it lower she slid her kisses south and found the hard nipple in the center of her friend's enormous breast. Greedily she began sucking on it only to be pulled off by Nic.

But the kissing commenced again and Nic's hand began to wander on her friend's suit, it being strapless she merely pulled down on it to let both breasts spring free. Bringing her tit to her friends she rubbed their now hard nipples together.

​As Christine went back in for seconds, Nic pushed her off and said, "That's enough for now, play time is over."

​Andy was surprised though that as they separated Nic pushed her other strap off and down pushing the entire suit to her waist her breasts free from constraint. Christine pushed hers the rest of the way down to free herself fully as well and they both turned in unison to stare at Andy to see if she would follow their example.

​"No time like the present," she thought and hooking her fingers underneath her top she pulled it up over her head. "Let's officially get this party started," she announced!

​Knowing that her chest was tiny she expected a disapproving glance from Christine who had not seen her before, but instead found her eyes seeming to feast on her nubs with stiff nipples in the cool night air.

​"Let's get that last bottle opened and get properly smashed!" Nic announced slightly slurring "bottle" and "properly" as she did. And they did just that.

​It was definitely true what they said, the hot tub was causing the alcohol to work quickly and it seemed only moments later the bottle was empty and the dare went out to remove the suits completely.

​Christine of course, the one to propose the dare, was the first to sling her wet suit to the patio in a soft splat. Nic after trying to stop herself for a moment sent hers arcing through the air next and again both girls looked at Andy as if to ask, "Are you going to be a party pooper?"

​Andy stood and after thinking of the best effect decided to untie her bottoms. She pulled on one side getting it free and looking at Christine she noted she seemed to be holding her breath in anticipation of the show. So Andy really took her time on the second one, holding the loose side in her left hand she began tugging on the right tie. Nic too began to lean forward her eyes glittering with drink below the lights. Now with both ties free Andy slowly raised her arms drawing her suit through her legs and lifting it off to flip with the other suits.

​"Are you happy now?" She asked pointing at her suddenly cold snatch. The affirmative nods told her all she needed to know. The night was still young and there was much fun yet to be had.

​Nic spoke first, "You um, you shaved the edges of your pussy, it looks really nice. Sorry for noticing but I did just see it yesterday and that image of you sprawled before me on the floor is kind of burned into the back of my brain. It popped into my head several times today and yesterday. So I noticed immediately how much sexier it looks with a bit of attention."

​Looking to Christine, Andy just saw her smack her lips as if she was hungry. This was her lay for the night, Nic would have to wait, she wasn't ready yet, but Christine would do nicely. So Andy turned and sat right next to her in the tub, letting her hand settle on her leg below the water she tested her theory. There was a slight twitch but no further reaction to move the hand.

​So, Andy ventured further, sliding her hand back and forth on Christine's thigh. She was rewarded by feeling Christine open her legs further giving the green light. So she leaned in and kissed her on the lips, softly at first but then more aggressively. Her tongue slipped in to wrestle with Christine's. She moved her hand from the leg and slid up to cup one of those heavy breasts, swirling in to find the nipple and pinch which elicited a little gasp, from wait a minute that sounded like Nic.

​Pulling back both her and Christine looked over at Nic who had her eyes shut, one hand on her nipple the other below the water line no doubt stroking her bald pussy. She had been the one to gasp, she was enjoying the show on her own terms.

​Andy pressed on with Christine both of them even hotter by the masturbation going on to their side. Sliding around she threw a leg over Christine's lap and facing her they began to kiss in earnest. Andy's hands went to Christine's neck and hair and she felt Christine's hands find her erect nipples. As she dropped her hands down the curvy figure under her she reached down to the middle of her legs and dragged a finger the length of the smooth slit. Christine was hot, even compared to the water, with a slickness showing her desire for more. So pressing in with a finger in the middle of her bud, Andy felt resistance give way to heat as she slid in. Pulling the finger back slowly she dragged it up right across the now growing clit, repeating this move several times she heard Christine asking in ragged breaths, "Please make me cum..."

​Andy focused on Nic for a moment to make sure she was still okay before going any further and she was rewarded with the glorious sight of her now sitting on the metal strut edge of the tub legs splayed apart rubbing herself furiously, only now she was watching the action between her friends and getting off on it.

​Andy backed off Christine's lap and lifting her she helped her sit on the strut opposite from Nic. Pushing her knees apart she moved in to kiss and then press with her tongue the clearly wet pussy before her.

Christine's hands were in her hair pulling her in, hips pushing against her face, she wanted to cum and she was close. So, using her practiced skills and very powerful tongue she worked her clit and hole slowly carefully, dragging a finger across every so often. As she continued to lap she pressed in two fingers burying them and pushing down she dragged them back out, that was all that Christine could handle and with a great cry she gushed, coating Andy's lips and chin in her delicious cum.

12