Anniversary Ch. 05: The Back Door

Story Info
Finally her virgin ass is been taken.
6.2k words
4.07
10.6k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up first of course as always and find you beside me naked and peaceful. I try to get up as quietly as possible so as not to bother you and go straight into the shower. After I'm done, I make a coffee and sit down to drink it having the best view, you naked on the bed lying on your side with one leg so bent that his heel rests on the other's knee.

The spectacle is amazing and I start to feel that familiar numbness in my lower abdomen again as my heart sends blood directly to my withered cock.

I can't say that I didn't think of coming to where you are and continuing from where we left off yesterday, but on the one hand I don't want to bother you and on the other I would miss the wonderful spectacle I enjoyed.

So I stayed there to look at you, admiring the beauty of the landscape and to admit that you deserve all the love I have for you and even more.

From there I can clearly see the slit in your vagina and your back hole. I took some photos for our file, I chatted a bit on the internet with my cell phone until I heard you moving.

You change your posture by turning, to lay on your back with your legs open, showing me your glorious, saved pussy. I thought you might be warming up and turning on the air conditioner.

After a while I hear a bang again, this time you turn around, with your head to the side, your chest down and your ass upright, in the foreground, you hear the sound from my cell phone as I couldn't resist and I took another photo of you.

_ Baby what are you doing? Do you take pictures of my ass?

_ More than that.

_ Erase them.

_ Come on baby. I always take pictures of my princess.You always allow me what is the problem this time?

_ You don't take nude photos. Now I'm naked. And the other problem is that the years go by and my body is not as it was. I am ashamed.

_ My love, believe me, you have no reason to be ashamed of your body. It's perfect as always.

_ That's how you see it. But it is not.

- That's right, but anyway only I will see them.

I told you as I put my cell phone on the table and I approach you slowly. I sit next to you on the bed and start stroking your back.

_ I need to take a bath.

You tell me, but instead of getting up, you fold your arms under your chest, open your legs and squat a little, setting your back to show me what you really want right now. You always liked to have your back rubbed, sometimes I think you like it more than sex. I have no reason not to satisfy you right now.

We are alone, away from home in a wonderful place with mobile phones closed and we have our own all year round. I want to give you an unforgettable weekend and I think you want the same for me too.

I caress you gently at first, shaking my hands up and down, starting at the hips and reaching up to your neck.

_ Mmm harder.

You murmur, with your eyes closed and visibly satisfied. I continue the same move pressing a little more on your skin, I stay a little on your neck and rub you there putting a little more pressure.

_ Perfect. Harder.

I get up for a while and you don't hide your frustration.

_ Where are you going; Come back.

_ Wait.

I open our baggage and take out the massage oil, which I had put in myself without telling you. I pull your legs down to the bottom of the bed, take your hands and put them over your head and give you the pillow to put under your chest. I pour a little oil on my hand and spread it with gentle moves on your back.

I know exactly what you want and I'm willing to do it. I start massaging your back, sliding my hands from the waist to the shoulders, increasing the pressure slowly. I clasp your shoulders with my palms and rub your neck hard with my thumbs, from top to bottom. I keep doing it for a while, with you so relaxed that i can hardly hear you breathing.

I put some more lub in my hand and let it drip of my fingertips all along your spine. I caress it with one hand and then I start pulling the oil down putting a little more pressure.

My hands now are working alternately. The moment one reaches your waist the other starts from the top to make the same movement. The oil has accumulated in the pits formed by your back and from there I spread it on your buttocks.

I caress them a little at first and then I start massaging them. I squeeze them with my palms and open them to reveal your trunk that looks like a bud, I put my thumb on it and I do a light massage waiting for your reaction. You open your legs and lift the pelvis a little to give me easier access to your ravine.

I take a pillow and push it under your belly to make you feel more comfortable and run my fingers through your slit. I move them right and left between your pussy lips and with the tips I feel the hole of your vagina that has started to get wet. Your breath has started to weigh down and I decide to become more daring.

I pour more oil this time directly on your bud and with the other hand I make sure it stays there as much as possible. I caress the edge of your hole with circular motions and in each circle I put a little more force pushing my thumb inwards. It's already two to three centimeters in your ass and you still don't complain, then I'm thinking of risking pushing my finger deeper into your tight hole. You shake a little but you don't complain, I would say the opposite.

_ Oil, add more lub.

I throw more, of course, I put my whole finger in and I start shaking it inside out.

_ More.

You tell me, thinking that you mean oil, I pur some more. Now your tight hole has loosened enough and welcomes my finger every time I push it all in, I leave it there and with the index finger I rub the slit of your pussy.

_ No not oil, finger. Put it all in.

I put my whole thumb inside and as its base presses on your hole and stretching it, a long sigh escapes Your mouth as you empty your lungs.

_ Aaaahh!! More all in, I can handle it.

_ There is no more baby, it's all in.

_ Two then, put two fingers. Stretch me.

_ Ok. Get up then. On your knees. On all fours.

You pull your knees up, take the pillow from your belly and bring it to your chest. You stand in front of me with your ass up and your head on the mattress hugging the pillow. From this point of view, I can see your two holes opened and soaked in oil, your fluids and as much sperm as I have left in your vagina from the night before.

I sit right behind you, I join the index finger with my middle finger and I put them right at the entrance of your ass. I grab the lubricant and start tossing it a little over my fingers as I push them inside you.

_ Aaaaaaahhh!!Yes baby that's it.

_ Am i hurting you?

_ It hurts a little but don't stop.

I push my two fingers into your hole to the middle and pull them out, then push them in again until they're completely lost in your ass. I pull them out again and when I put them back inside you I twist them a little.

After I do this a few more times your hole relaxes even more and I move my fingers in and out without any resistance. I fuck you with my two fingers and each time they are completely lost inside you, the middle one is tickling your clitoris and you make a small scream of pleasure.

Until I hear from your lips what now seems normal but you have never told me before.

_ Ah ah ah. More. Do not stop. I want more. Put something thicker, something longer. Put your dick in there. Fuck me, yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass.

I don't wait to hear it for a second time. I get up and kneel just behind you.

I grab my horny cock from the base, rub it's tip into your pussy, along the entire length of the slit between your swollen pussy lips, and wipe with it that liquids have run down there. Then I touch your asshole with the oiled prick head, I press your open hole and I push inwards.

This is going to hurt, I think, as I put a little more force in my pelvis and my head starts to slide into the hole, stretching your clamps. I may have opened the hole with my fingers, but what goes in there now has nothing to do with it.

_ Aaaahh!! It hurts. You're tearing me apart, baby.

I stop there for a while and wait for your next word.

_ Push more. Put it in. Stretch me.

_ The head is almost inside my love. I stopped to let you take a breath. Tell me when you are ready.

_ I am ready. I want you inside me, deep.

I grab your buttocks and open them, hold them firmly and push my cock halfway in.

You bite the pillow and gnawing through your teeth. I pull out a little and push back to where l was. I repeat the same movement a few more times.

_ All of it, I want it all. Sting me.

I keep going in and out and every time I go a little deeper, until my balls touch your pussy. I feel your gut contracting, making the sweetest massage along the entire length of my cock.

_ Ooooh!! It's wonderful in here baby. I never want to go out again.

_ Don't go out, stay there. Screw me very deep, as deep and fast as you can.

I speed up my movement and every time my cock gets lost inside you, my hips furiously hit your buttocks. More and more quickly, more and more loudly and with each push your head gets closer and closer to the headboard of the bed, until you put your hands so as not to hit.

My cock swells even more as the sperm passes through it to be ejected deep into your ass. I cum but I don't stop shaking with the same force and the same rhythm.

_You came? Already? Please don't stop keep fucking me. Until I come too. Harder.

I continue, as my cock has not relaxed at all, hard and thick as it is tearing your gut trying to close.

With all my remaining strength, I nail you even harder and faster, as your legs start to tremble, until you collapse and fall on the bed, roaring with the pillow in your mouth and me on top of you. After a few seconds after taking a few breaths, I roll to the side and lie on my back so you can breathe too.

_ Well that was perfect. I have never experienced anything like this before. The way I was slipping inside you, the warmth, the contractions you made, amazing. Amazing.

_ What do you mean; Haven't you done it never before too?

_ Exactly my love. First time for you, first time for me but it certainly won't be the last.

_ Sure, I already want it again. I want you inside me again. My pleasure was doubled. I felt the same pleasure as when you are fucking my pussy but it was doubled. Back and front.

You ride me and try to put it back in your hole, but you can't because it has been withered.

We both burst out laughing and you fall on me in frustration. I kiss you passionately on the mouth and reassure you by saying.

_ Do not worry Baby. We still have two days off and I only need a few minutes to get back in the game.

_ Now we both definitely need a good bath.

You get up, take my hand and pull me into the bathroom. I adjust the water, you take the sponge and pur shower gel on it, I put the shower high to rain both of us and you start soap me. Our collaboration in there is perfect, since we have showers together countless times.

There is no lack of teasing and laughter between us as a result of the wonderful moments we spend together. All these games have resulted in me horny again and coming out of the bathroom I kiss you and whisper in your ear.

_ I am ready again.

_ Me too baby. But I'm hungry. If your sausage is found in my mouth, you will lose it.

_ Whatever you say, my love, get ready.

As soon as I'm ready, I go out to smoke and wait for you on the balcony until you are ready. We get in the car to go to the same place we ate yesterday. It is close to us and has good food so there is no reason to waste time looking for something else. With the tip of my eye I see something pumping on your pubic, I suspect what it may be but I'm not saying anything. We are sitting at the same table that we sat last night and fortunately the store is not very crowded.

_ What are you going to eat?

_ Meat baby, I need protein.

_ I will take the same.

_ How do you feel after breakfast?

_ Oooo it was amazing. Different, more intense, I have never felt like that before. At first it hurt, but the pleasure was so great that I didn't understand. Then I was curious to see how high what I felt would reach and finally it reached very high, but now I have another issue. This was the gift I would give you for our anniversary, but now I have to think of something else. It doesn't count since I enjoyed it more than you. It is not fair.

_ Don't worry baby, the best gift is that we are here together. Not that it would hurt me to get another gift from you, but there is no reason to bother your sweet little mind.

_ It's not a problem for me to try to thank you. This is one of the things I do with joy.

Before you finish your sentence I feel your foot pressing my dick under the table.

I'm shocked because I didn't expect it, you are not used to such bold moves in public.

_ Tell me now, what is it that knoll between your legs?

_ Your gift. I loved it yesterday and i thought to put it on again.

_ I'm glad, since you like it so much we can use it again when we come back.

_ I have already thought how.

After we finish our food we take the road back. As soon as you get in the car, you take the remote control out of your bag and sit comfortably in the seat, drop the back a little, open your legs and play with the volume of the teaser. You test it to see how much you can stand it and when the pleasure escalates you turn it down so that you don't reach the top.

By the time we get there, you're already soaked and I'm horny, of course. As soon as we enter the room we are kissing and start taking off each other's clothes. When it's time to take off your panties, you stop me and kneel in front of me, pulling down my shorts.

I do not understand where you are getting this but I do not have time to think about it because I feel your breath on the head of my cock. After licking my mushroom, you put it all in your mouth to give me the wettest blowjob you've ever given me. When you judge that you have salivated my shaft enough, you are crawling on the bed, you raise your ass, pull the string from your ravine and show me your asshole.

_ I want you to put it here. I want you to fuck my ass while your gift is vibrating on my clit.

I kneel on the bed just behind you and lick your hole to lubricate it as much as I can.Then I get up, grab my cocoon from its base and push it inside you, but in vain. Our saliva is not enough to allow my pole slipping into your hole and I don't want to hurt you.

_ Baby, it doesn't fit like that, I have to lub it.

_ Do what is right but fast. I want you inside me.

I take the bottle with the lub that is where we left it in the morning and pour as much as needed in the slit that your buttoks form. I pur much lub to start dripping on my piston, I don't want to smear my hands because they will be too slippy when I hold your hips. You leave the thong you were holding until now and grab the controller from the small black accessory that tickle your clit. Now I realize why you didn't let me take off your panties earlier and I'm thinking that there is a more appropriate toy to pleasure your pussy when i m fucking your ass, but at the moment it is impossible to find it so we will continue with what we have. It will definitely be the next internet purchase I will make for you.

I push my pelvis a little and slip the head of my cock into your ass. Your hole is tight and I need to make another attempt to get a little deeper, as you gradually increase the intensity of the vibrator. I squeeze your buttocks tightly and push once more to get halfway inside you, as you let out a scream of pain and pleasure.

Before you know it, I'm pushing once more and I'm getting myself all the way into your ass, squeezing your hips even harder.

_ Aaaahh!! No, I can't take it anymore.

_There isn't any more baby, it's all in. I'm glad I that i have exactly what you need. Neither less nor more.

_ This is a sign, my love. We are made for each other.

You fall with your head on the pillow, put your hand that is holding the controller between your head and the headboard. You pass the other one between your legs and cupping my balls, you put them in your palm and with your fingers you scratch my crotch. Your contact with the balls is interrupted when I pull back, so that I can come again with only one single push slipping my pipe all the way in your ass.

I keep the same move at the same pace until your clamps relax enough and my cock starts slipping in and out as easy as possible your tight asshole can afford.

I pull with my thumb the string from your gorge that has been rubbing on the body of my cock for so long and I start to speed up my movement.

You do the same with the vibrator.

_ Yes baby faster. Finish me.

I understand that you are ready and I continue my movement faster. The sound from my thighs hitting your buttocks gets louder as I make the same movement faster and harder. I have my hands so tight on your ass that they will definitely leave marks. From the noise your toy makes, I understand that it have reached the top speed.

The juice from your pussy are dripping on the sheet as there are so many that penetrate the fabric that has stuck to your crotch. With a cry that must reach the nearby village, you declare your intense orgasm.

_ Aaaahh!! I m coming!! I'm done!! Ow shit fuck fuck me more. Keep pounding me.

_ I'm fucking you as fast as I can, I don't want you to loose this feeling. I want to make you coming for hours. Tell me, do I fuck you well?

_ I can't stand it, I will faint, but don't stop. Fuck me until I pass out.

Your thighs tremble, your knees are opening and every time I nail you the bed creak ready to break and your scream making inarticulate cries. Your pussy is leaking like a fountain and I can't figure out where all this liquid comes from. Your colostrum makes infinite contractions per second and the result is that you bring me to zero.

_ I'm cumming too, baby.

I nail you for one last time and stay there, pulling your buttocks to the side to spray my sperm as deep as possible. You put your hand on my balls again and gently massage them.

_ Cum in me, empty your balls in my ass. Fill it with semen.

I hear you say in the trance that has overwhelmed me.

You close the vibrator and I stay there until I empty the last drop of sperm I have.

_ This is the second time in a few hours that I fuck your ass and cum into. Why didn't we do it before? Was amazing.

_ I'm sorry baby, it's my fault. I wouldn't let you in through my back hole and I regret it. From now on we will do it more often.

_ It's not just your fault. I didn't know how nice it was and I wasn't pushing you harder.But now we have both changed our minds, I think.

As we were saying this, my dick got soft and your tight hole pushed him out along with all the semen inside.

_ Will you join me in the bath?

_ In a moment my love. I can't get up now. Let me recover a little. My hips are on fire.

I go into the bathroom alone and I constantly think about the liquid that was running from your pussy while I was nailing you. You always get enough fluids when I lick you and more when you spill, but never so much. It was also different in texture, thinner.

I've seen women who can ejaculate but it never happened to you as far as i know. Im dying to talk about it with you, but in case it's something else I'll put you in a difficult situation and that's something I definitely don't want. But if it's still nothing else and you can ejaculate, it will be amazing. I am in a dilemma whether I should mention it or skip it.

I come out of the bathroom and see you wipe the sheet and put a towel on the mattress to absorb the moisture but I don't comment.

12