Anniversary Cottage

Story Info
A romantic anniversary cottage surprise.
3.8k words
3.66
13.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: You can share this story with your significant other, but as with photographs, don't repost this story on this website, other websites, or anywhere else without written permission. I may want to post it on another site myself, so please, just as with pics, don't repost it. Please let me know what you think of the story, what aroused you or what might have the opposite effect.

It's a rough draft. I need to edit out passive voice, tense shift, edit point of view, etc., so ignore that. This is a fiction story I wrote for a couple, so if it's implausible, well, that was their fantasy, so go with it.

WARNING: This story begins with non-consensual sex. The wife of the couple I wrote it for has this fantasy. I'm strongly against forcing a woman to do anything she doesn't desire, but she wanted this story so I wrote it. I love the ending.

*

"I love you so much," Sally said. "This is perfect."

We streaked down the road from Vegas, the convertible top down on the luxury rental car.

"Where are we going, darling," she said, "You haven't told me."

"Do you want to know, or do you want to be surprised?"

"Surprises are good," she said.

"I didn't want us to be disturbed."

"Mmmmm," she purred and snuggled into me. "You want me all alone this weekend?" she said. Planning to take advantage of your innocent wife?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Something like that."

"Well, I've got a secret. I've been wet since we left home. That poor guy sitting beside us on the plane probably could smell me. I hope we don't have far to drive because I have plans for you, Mister." She pulled up her skirt and showed me her panties. The wind kept the skirt bunched around her waist, and she didn't push it down. "I'm going to need some attention pretty soon," she said.

"Hold that thought," I said as I slowed down for the turn.

We drove up to the house I'd rented. "I love it," she cried.

"It's ours for the weekend. Happy Anniversary," I said.

I unlocked the house door. As she started to remove the bags from the car I said, "First things first," kissed her, then swept her up and carried her to the door, pushed it open, carried her in and laid her on the bed.

"Oh, my," she said. "Let me pee and we can continue this."

"You pee and do whatever you want, but when you come back to bed, don't plan on getting up for a while."

She giggled and hustled into the bathroom. I unloaded the car and sent a text message from my cell phone. I heard her washing up, and heard her open the small suitcase she'd taken in with her. I unpacked a little bag and slipped the articles on the floor beneath the bed.

After a few minutes, she opened the bathroom door and sashayed across to me, wearing a new, beautiful silk gown, with hints of a lovely corset underneath. Dark stockings and tasteful makeup completed the outfit.

"You look like an angel, my love."

"Well, you better not treat me like an angel. I need some attention. I drenched my panties. I probably left a wet spot in the car. I don't understand, though."

"What don't you understand?" I said, taking her in my arms and dancing her toward the bed.

"This year, we were supposed to do whatever you wanted. I thought we'd stay in Vegas, then we drove out here. You love Vegas, but this place looks like my fantasy vacation."

"My fantasy is about to come true. Close your eyes," I said. She did, giggling. I walked over to the far side of the bed and pulled out a black silk blindfold and turned on the music. I returned to her and kissed her closed eyelids and her face. I eased the blindfold onto her and tied it securely.

"I like this already," she said, reaching out to me and kissing me deeply.

I cradled her in my arms and guided her onto the bed and laid her down. Her arms rose above her head in the traditional surrender pose. The music concealed the faint noise of a vehicle halting in front of the house.

I reached under the bed and pulled out more playthings. I buckled bracelets and anklets on her. She trembled. We'd played with the blindfold and restraints before.

"I love this," she said, "You're so naughty."

I secured her to the bed with straps. She said, "Come here. I need you."

I heard a faint sound as the door eased open, but I didn't look around. With the music, Sally didn't seem to notice the noise.

"Come here," she repeated.

I lay beside her and teased her with kisses, caresses, and, pillow talk.

"You remember when we decided you'd go off the pill three months ago."

"Yes," she said, breathing deeply.

"You can get pregnant if we're careless, can't you?"

"We used condoms. You brought them, didn't you?"

"Maybe," I said. "You promised me I could have anything I wanted this weekend. Remember."

She shivered. Her nipples were poking through the nightgown. She was as aroused as I'd ever seen her.

She said huskily, "You can do anything you want. But..."

"But, what?"

"This is my most fertile time. I just ovulated. I felt it happen."

"I can do anything I want this weekend?"

"Yes, you can," she said. "I promised."

"Anything? Anything at all?"

"Yes," she said.

"I can fuck you without a condom?"

"Yes, especially that. Anything you want, just please, don't tease me any more."

Then I sat up and rose off the bed.

"Where'd you go?" she said.

I walked to the side of the room and nodded to one of the four men standing there. Big, lean men.

Sally and I were high school sweethearts, and only I had seen her panties, touched her intimately; I'd taken her virginity. She adored sex, and was totally devoted to me, ignoring the attention from other men her beauty inevitably drew. Now other men gazed at her wet panties as she lay spread-eagled before them, tied, helpless, innocent.

"I'm leaving now," I said, and opened and shut the door, to make her think I'd left. Then I slipped into a chair to watch.

"Very funny," she said. "I hear you moving around."

"No, you hear me," said one of the men as he sat beside her on the bed. He placed his hand on her stomach and she writhed to escape his touch. He leaned over her and clamped his hands on her wrists. She twisted against the bonds, but they held firm. She was spread eagle under an unknown man.

"Robert," she shouted. "Robert this isn't funny."

"Robert gave you to us for the weekend."

"No."

"Yeah, he said we could do anything we want."

"No! Don't," she wailed.

He sat up and motioned to his friends. Sally stiffened at the sound of belts unbuckling and shoes hitting the floor. Then the first man eased off her.

"Hey, jokes over now," she said in a shaky voice.

The first man slipped off all his clothing. Now four big naked men stood around her, and the first man reached out and grasped the top of her nightgown and ripped it in two down the front from bodice to hem.

Sally cried out and tried to rise, but the first man lay across her. As she tried to escape he closed his hand on her breast and smothered her mouth with his, stifling her cries. The other men moved around the bed and stroked her thighs, kissed her bare shoulders, traced their fingers down her corset, exposed her breasts and closed their mouths on her erect nipples.

The first man had his hand behind her head, holding her to him as he forced his kiss upon her. I rose from my chair and undressed. My hard-on stuck straight out, but I didn't play with myself. I didn't want to cum too soon.

I looked at the men fondling my sweet, innocent wife. Their dicks were half-erect, and already a good deal bigger than mine.

One of the men said to her, "That's right, sweetie. You're gonna get four dicks in you this weekend."

She made a muffled cry, but the ongoing kiss wouldn't let her speak. They stroked her, and gradually she ceased to resist and lay still. The men continued to caress her. One kissed her inner thighs, held apart by the restraints. He eased forward and breathed on the crotch of her anniversary panties, then licked her lightly along the indentation of her pussy.

He reached up and grasped her panty waistband, tearing it apart and tossing it to the floor. Next, two of the men stripped off her corset. My wife lay naked except for stockings, surrounded by four aroused men.

The first man lifted up and eased his hips toward her face. "Suck my dick, baby, and maybe I'll wear a rubber when I fuck you. Maybe I won't give you a baby."

"No," she began, but stopped as he slid his erect dick over her lips, painting them with precum.

"Suck me now, or we'll all fuck you bareback," he said.

My sweet wife trembled, and then slowly, opened her mouth. He eased the head of his cock to her lips and said, "Lick it, cunt."

My beloved wife paused and then the tip of her little tongue reached out and touched his cock and withdrew, a shining strand of precum extended from his cock to her tongue. She swirled her tongue around her mouth and licked him again, this time gathering the precum from below the head of his dick.

I was so aroused that it hurt. I wanted to see more, much more.

She lifted her head to take his cock head into her mouth, and made a tiny murmur. He eased forward, and she took him deeper, sliding her mouth up and down his dick. The man between her legs licked her pussy, teasing her, moving his mouth all the way from her ass to her clit and back again.

Sally loves a cock in her mouth and she loves being eaten. Her body was betraying her, as it began to make the small, almost imperceptible lifting of her hips that signal her arousal. Two men sucked gently at her breasts and many hands stroked her all over. She was sucking his dick with some enthusiasm, now, and I recognized her signs. She was very excited.

The man eating her sat up and eased his hips forward until the head of his big dick touched her little innocent, married pussy. Again she tried to struggle but the man with his dick in her mouth grasped her head in both hands and held her tight.

"Don't struggle, bitch. You're going to get fucked by all of us."

She writhed, and made a garbled protest. She pulled at the restraints vigorously.

The men held her down and the man between her legs drew his dick up and down her slit. His penis shone with moisture from her arousal, or from his licking her pussy. He eased his cock head between her pussy lips and slid in an inch, the second cock ever to be inside her, and so much bigger than mine. She twisted her hips, but he ignored her resistance and drove deeper.

"She's really tight, man. Wet, too," he said as he stroked ever deeper into my wife.

The man holding her head said, "Can you feel him. No rubber. We don't have any. We're all gonna cum in you all weekend long. We're gonna knock you up."

Hearing that almost made me shoot my load. It affected Sally, too. She ceased struggling and resumed sucking, this time with vigor. Her hips began a rhythmic response to the fucking, rising to meet every stroke.

"You like that, don't you? You want us to cum in you? You want a baby?

She remained quiet, but her breathing quickened. She neared orgasm, and the fellow fucking her increased his pace, and grasped her bottom and slipped a finger into her ass, moistened with the wetness from the pussy eating and her renewed arousal.

"You want my cum? He asked.

"No. I can't. I'm married," she murmured around the other man's cock.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to cum inside you?"

She looked on the brink of orgasm.

"Do you?"

She continued sucking the dick in her mouth and shook her head, no, once, twice.

"You want me to cum with you?" he asked.

She moaned as she sucked.

"I'm gonna cum," he cried and groaned, thrusting deep in rapid, hard strokes. She cried out, letting the dick slip from her mouth, threw back her head and orgasmed harder than she ever came with me. He growled and buried himself in her, emptying his balls into the unprotected womb of my wife. I had the urge to reach out and massage his balls to encourage every bit of his sperm into her fertile womb. He lay there as she whimpered. He held still, probably to let his sperm find her vulnerable egg. Her hips twitched and gently rose and fell. She looked content.

I had climaxed with them, shooting my load without touching myself. The man who'd been sucked tapped his buddy on the shoulder. The fellow rose slowly and his dick slid from my wife's pussy. His big dick, bigger than mine. The second dick she'd had, and by far the bigger. Cum dripped from my wife's little married pussy, and covered the tiny patch of pubic hair she'd trimmed so carefully in preparation for our romantic anniversary getaway.

The man she'd sucked on slipped between her thighs and rubbed his dick over her cum-slick crotch. She lifted her hips. She wanted him.

"You want my dick, bitch? You want us all to fill you with cum, knock you up?"

She groaned. He leaned over and teased her with his cock, touching and withdrawing. He put his mouth near hers and brushed his lips on hers. She lifted her head and kissed him deeply, a passionate kiss. It was more fevered a kiss that I'd received in a long time. No, it was hotter than any kiss she ever shared with me.

As they kissed, he slid his dick into her fertile, cum-filled pussy, and she gasped and renewed their lover's kiss. The other men unbuckled her ankle restraints, and my sweet wife immediately wrapped her legs around her lover, pulling his deeper into her. They released her arms and her hands rose to grasp either side of his face as she moaned and kissed.

One man bent down to her ear and said, "You like this?"

She murmured.

"You want us all to fuck you, all weekend long?"

"Fuck me," she breathed as she broke the kiss.

"All of us, cum in you? No rubbers?"

"Anything you want," she said. She reached down one hand to grasp for the speaker's dick, and she pulled it to her lips and licked the precum from its head before taking the dick into her mouth.

I realized with a thrill that she'd told me the same phrase- anything you want. I collected my clothes and slipped them on. I walked to the door and turned around to look. Sally was making the sounds that told me she was about to cum again, and when she reached her second climax, I slipped out the door and past the van the four men had driven up in. I started the convertible and drove towards Vegas to spend the weekend in a casino.

It was still Friday morning, and we weren't flying out until Sunday evening. I arrived in Vegas and ambled through the casino, aroused at the thought of Sally, at that very moment, being fucked by four fertile studs. She was sure to conceive. I wanted her to. The thought made my dick hard, but I didn't care if people noticed. I loved the thought of my last sight of her that morning, crying with pleasure as a big-dicked stud prepared to empty his balls into her.

I jacked off a lot that weekend, and had a fine time in Vegas. I was surprised that I didn't get a phone call. Sunday afternoon, I drove out to our anniversary cottage to pick up Sally. The door was locked, but after a minute, Sally opened it wide. She wore only high-heels. Behind her, the men lounged on the bed and chairs, naked. She kissed me, and I smelled and tasted the men on her lips and tongue.

"Hey, lover," she said, standing in the door, smiling, relaxed.

"We have to catch the plane," I said.

"Yeah. Sure. Uh, can you give us a second?" she asked.

"Sure. I guess," I said. I was confused, especially when she smiled and eased the door shut. I waited on the front porch for a moment, and then sat down in a lawn chair. After a couple of minutes, the door opened and she poked her head out. She'd put on panties.

"Baby," she said, "You go ahead. I'm gonna ride with the guys."

"But, we gotta pack."

"We're packed sweetie. The bags are in the van."

"Are those your traveling clothes?" I joked. "Panties and heels?"

She laughed, opening the door wide, and said, "Yeah, for the drive, anyway."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," she said, and smiled mischievously. "Do you mind?"

I paused, and said, "No. If you want."

She slipped forward, embraced me, and gave me the hottest kiss I'd ever shared with her.

"They'll take care of your little wife," she said and giggled. She nibbled my ear, gave my crotch a tiny squeeze, and scampered back to wave goodbye and close the door, laughing. I heard the lock click.

I waited a minute, then got into my car and drove to the airport. I ate an early dinner and checked in for the flight. The counter clerk consulted the computer and said my wife had already received her gate pass and checked our luggage. Sally was waiting for me at the gate, relaxed, with a contented smile.

I sat down by her and she said, "I love surprises. Happy anniversary, darling," and kissed me. I tasted and smelled other men in her kiss.

She lay her head on my shoulder and whispered, "They wanted to fuck me again in the van on the way to the airport. That's why I rode with them. I loved the idea. I wanted them each to cum in me one more time." She giggled. "Two of them went twice. It was a great drive." Sounding sleepy, she said, "Oh. I promised them one thing, okay?"

"You promised?"

"Yeah. I did."

"What's that?"

"Well, I promised I'd make you wear a condom if you fuck me, just until I get my period. If I'm knocked up, I want it to be theirs."

"You don't have to follow that, baby," I said.

"I want to. I really, really want to. I'm going to, sweetie, just for a month. Not even for that long. Just till I know I'm pregnant." She paused. "I am, you know. I feel it. I'm sure, and I love it. Happy anniversary."

She kissed me hotly, uncaring of the people around her, and whispered, "If I'm not pregnant, I'm gonna do this again. That was the hottest thing. Just the thought of taking another man's sperm, a stranger's sperm in me, without birth control, the risk and naughtiness, God, I came again and again, just from the thought. And when they came and I could feel them emptying into me, I orgasmed so hard I passed out for a few seconds. I kept them inside me until they went soft, so their cum could do it's stuff. I loved it. It was a rush beyond anything I imagined, and I want it again. I need it.

After I know I'm pregnant, I gonna do this all the time, y'know, several guys at once. I'm gonna fuck some of the guys that work out at the gym, too. They're hot, and they always try to flirt with me. I ignored them, but not any more. I'm gonna let them fuck me, one by one. Maybe more than one. No condoms. You'll like that, won't you? You want your wife to go on dates and get laid? I'm gonna do it, a lot, starting this week." She kissed me sweetly, then said, "No condoms for dates, either."

She looked down at the tent in my pants and said, "You love this, don't you. Of course you do, you set this all up. I'm gonna start having fun. I'm gonna buy lots of sexy clothes, filmy dresses, short skirts, little panties, racy tops and heels. This Friday, I'm going to go out alone, dancing, okay? I won't be alone long. Guys flirt with me all the time. No condoms for other guys, ever, not even strangers. Especially not strangers."

I was flushed with arousal. I couldn't speak. She continued, "I'm going to fuck my boss, too, this week, I promise, in his office. He's good looking and I know he finds me very attractive. I'll let him fuck me any time he wants, and he'll want to, a lot. I'm gonna start working late. That'll mean I'm on his desk with my boss between my legs.

Hey, I'll make you another promise. There's this cute guy who always hits on me at work. Tomorrow, yeah, tomorrow, I'm going to fuck him silly, I promise. I'll bring you home a pussy full of cum. There are lots of cute guys at work."

She looked down at my hard-on, straining at my pants, and said, "I'm wearing the panties you gave me for Valentines Day, the little white ones. They're special. I haven't worn them, ever. They were so romantic, so pretty, I was saving them for the night when we would make love without protection, y'know, make a baby, and I thought that night was gonna be on this trip, so I brought them. I wore them for the trip in the van. I wanted to fill them with cum from those men. I did, baby. They sent me back to you knocked up with my panties all full of cum. You love that, don't you? I'm going to let you lick the panties clean."

12