Anniversary Fling Pt. 04

Story Info
Sandy continues Jill's slut-wife training with Reed's help.
9.9k words
4.74
6.3k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,362 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Anniversary Fling - Part-4

A sexy wife gets a free pass as an anniversary gift

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-4

Sandy continues Jill's slut-wife training with Reed's help

(A short recap from part-3)

After an intimate three-way shower, Sandy, Reed, and Jill dried each other off in the main room of the bungalow. While running her fingers through her wet hair, Sandy kissed Jill and then pulled her naked body into an embrace with her own.

"You did wonderfully out there!" she told her. "Giving a complete stranger a public blowjob; taking his hard cock down your throat on the first try; and then letting him fuck your mouth until he filled it with his cum. I'm proud of you and I'm sure that Jay is going to be thrilled at what you've learned." She slid her hands down onto Jill's small-but-round ass, and as she gently massaged the little globes, she went on, "I think it's time to find out what you can do with a pussy." From their conversation in the restaurant, Sandy knew that Jill had never eaten a pussy and she was excited to be her first.

"Oh, my God, yes! Please!" Jill responded. "I love it when Jay eats me and he seems to like doing it so much that I always wonder what it must be like."

"Are you willing to do it just as I tell you?" Sandy said, thoroughly enjoying the mentoring dom role.

"You sure didn't steer me wrong with that guy's dick!" Jill replied. "Yes! Teach me to eat pussy the way you taught me to suck cock!"

(Part-4)

Sandy got on the bed, laid back, propped herself up on her elbows, and spread her legs. "Come over here and look at my pussy," she told Jill. "Get in close where I can feel your breath, but don't touch me yet."

Jill crawled onto the bed with her cute, naked ass up in the air and pointing toward Reed, who'd taken a chair to watch. She leaned down and rested on her elbows with her face six inches from Sandy's shaven pussy.

"You've never been that close to a pussy before, have you?" Sandy said.

"No!" Jill said, her own pussy tingling with anticipation. "May I kiss it?"

"Not yet," Sandy answered. "I want you to tease me first, because that's going to tease you, too. I want you to pretend you're doing to your pussy what you're doing to mine. Explore my pussy before you taste it."

Jill smiled at that idea and reach out to brush her fingers along Sandy's outer lips, feeling the warmth and smoothness of her mound. Like her own, Sandy's labia peeked from between the lips and she traced a finger along the soft, wave of flesh. She gently pulled the lips apart and looked into the moist, pink entrance to another woman's cunt. She so desperately wanted to push her tongue into the glistening hole that her own pussy hummed and leaked a bit of arousal juice. But she did what she'd been told and resisted the urge.

She blew a light stream of air against Sandy's exposed cunt-hole, and it sent a little shiver through Sandy's body. Making her mentor react like that made Jill smile and it made her own pussy leak some more.

"You're a good little cunt-tease!" Sandy said. "Wouldn't it be lovely if we could do these things to our own pussies? But doing it to another one is almost as good, knowing that you're giving the other person such pleasure. Move on up and take a peek at my clit. It's swollen as much as I imagine yours is right now."

"Oh, God, it is!" Jill moaned. "I've never been so horny without being touched!"

She moved her hands up along Sandy's pussy and spread the lips to expose Sandy's clit. She had looked at her own clit in a mirror, of course, and seen other woman's pussies watching porn, but she had never seen such a close-up of a woman's clit, and looking at it made her own tingle even more.

She wanted to reach back and grind her finger into her clit but two things stopped her. One, she hadn't been told to do it and she was enjoying being Sandy's submissive slut-in-training. And two, the nearly-burning tingle that she was feeling in her own pussy by teasing Sandy's was excruciatingly wonderful! By the time Sandy let her push her tongue into her cunt and taste her first pussy, she figured that her own pussy might blow its own touchless orgasm.

Jill pulled Sandy's pussy-lips back far enough to expose her whole glistening clit. It looked like a tiny cock peeking out from under a fleshy, moist hood. It even had a little cleft under its head and a tiny hole. As she stared at it, imagining it was her own, she blew a stream of air over it.

She heard Sandy suck in her breath as she clenched her cunt muscles causing the mini-cock to twitch and extend a fraction more from beneath its hood. Jill's own pussy reacted to the sight and sound by releasing enough arousal juice that she could feel it running down her leg.

"Oh, you wonderful little cunt teaser!" Sandy said as she reached down and put her hands gently on the sides of Jill's head, tracing her fingers over her cheeks and right up to her pursed lips. "Stick out your tongue," she told her.

Jill pushed her tongue out between her lips as far as she could as her pussy tingled even more in anticipation.

Sandy guided Jill's head so that just the tip of her tongue reached her clit, and told her, "Flick it. Flick my little clit-head with your tongue. Imagine what my tongue is going to feel like on your clit."

Jill moaned around her extended tongue as she wiggled its tip up and down over the fleshy little nub. Her cunt was on fire and she knew that she could easily push her head forward out of Sandy's light grip and engulf her cunt with her open mouth, but her desire to obey and please her mentor overrode that primal urge.

Sandy rotated her hips and moved Jill's head so that her protruding tongue ran down the full length of her pussy lips, still held open by Jill's fingers. She then moved her back up and pulled her face against her splayed lips, forcing Jill's tongue into the entrance of her cunt.

Jill let out a contented hum and Sandy moved her hands to the back of her head. She pushed hard, driving her pupil's face into her open pussy, and told her, "Eat me! Eat my cunt, little slut! Eat me and tongue-fuck my cunt until I fill your sucking mouth with my hot cum!"

Jill moaned and began rocking her head to drive her tongue as deep into her teacher's cunt as she could get it and to mash her lips—her whole face—against her warm, wet pussy lips. She then began nodding her head up and down, lapping the full length of her first-ever cunt, going from taint to clit and back again.

Suddenly, Sandy lifted Jill's head from between her legs, and looking down at the questioning face glistening with fresh pussy juice, she said, "Turn around and look at my hubby. He's been patiently stroking his boner watching your cute little ass wiggling."

She turned and looked at Reed sitting in a chair with his glistening cock in his fist, smiling back at her.

"I'm sure he wants to climb up here and stick it up your wet cunt to give you your first three-way," Sandy went on, "but we're not going to let him do that; not yet. First, you and I are going to get into a 69 so that I can eat your pussy, too. Then we'll let him come up and fuck your slut-wife cunt while I lick it from below."

"Oh, shit!" Jill moaned as a sexual shudder ran through her body.

Tugging on her head, Sandy pulled Jill's naked body up across her own and planted a passionate kiss on her pussy-soaked mouth. When she broke the tongue-filled kiss, she said, "Now, turn around so I can taste your cunt, too."

Jill spun around and had her legs on either side of Sandy's head in a heartbeat. She reached her hands under Sandy's ass and squeezed the fleshy globes as she lowered her head. She wiggled her tongue into Sandy's clit-divot and flicked the little nub hidden within.

She then held her tongue pressed between Sandy's soaked pussy lips and ran it from clit to taint. She quickly found that she liked this "upside down" form of pussy licking better. On her second lick, she went farther. It would never have occurred to her to lick the tight little pucker of an asshole before meeting Sandy, but now there didn't seem to be anything that was off the table.

As she flicked the tip of her tongue around the wrinkled rosebud Sandy let out a gentle, contented moan and rotated her hips to give Jill better access. Encouraged and thrilled that she was giving her mentor pleasure, Jill stiffened her tongue and pushed it into Sandy's sphincter.

Sandy's moaning encouraged Jill to up the ante and she began bobbing her head, tongue-fucking the tight little pucker. Sandy responded by wetting a finger in her mouth and rubbing it around Jill's rosebud and then sliding it inside. Jill moaned around her extended tongue as she plastered her face between Sandy's ass-cheeks driving her tongue as deep as she could wiggle it.

The pleasantness of Sandy finger-fucking her asshole was a surprise to Jill. The one time that she and Jay had tried anal sex, the pain made her stop him before he got his knob inside of her. She wondered, hopefully, if her experienced mentor had some trick—like the deep-throat thing—that would allow her to take a cock up her ass. Oh, what a wonderful surprise that would be for Jay on their wedding night!

With Sandy's finger buried deep in Jill's ass, Jill kept expecting Sandy to raise her head and lick her pussy. She could feel the other woman's breath on her wet cunt-lips, and the anticipation of a light, teasing lick like she had given Sandy was driving her crazy. Wonderfully crazy!

Suddenly, Sandy raised her head and engulfed Jill's entire drenched pussy in her open mouth while pushing her tongue into her cunt-hole. She rocked her head rapidly, mashing her face into her pupil's pussy and driving her wiggling tongue as deep as she could force it.

Jill lifted her head from Sandy's ass and shouted, "Oh, fuck!" as her primed and ready cunt contracted and then erupted. Her whole body stiffened as every muscle she had seemed to want to be part of the most intense orgasm she could remember.

Wave after wave of hot cum gushed from Jill's cunt into Sandy's sucking mouth, but she couldn't keep up with it and soon her face was soaked and she could feel some of the warm pussy-juice trickling down to her ears.

After the first intense waves of her orgasm passed and she regained control of her motor functions, Jill put her face back down into Sandy's pussy and began licking and sucking hungrily. She reached around with one of her hands and pushed two fingers deep into Sandy's cunt and began jabbing them in and out while twisting them at the same time. She concentrated her licking and sucking on her mentor's clit, wanting to bring the other woman off while she was still cumming herself.

Moments later, Jill felt Sandy's body stiffen under her and her efforts were rewarded with an explosive gush of hot cunt juice. Her mouth filled with cum and her face and her whole hand were instantly soaked. Her body reacted to the taste and feel of a pussy erupting in her face—her first but absolutely not her last!—by reigniting her own ebbing orgasm.

Jill felt as if she could have continued cumming into this awesome woman's mouth for another ten minutes, but Sandy dropped her head onto the bed, and said facetiously, "I think you might just be wet enough to take a fat cock up your cunt. What do you think, little slut? Are you ready for your first three-way?"

As disappointing as it was when she felt Sandy's mouth leave her pussy, the thought of finally feeling a stiff cock up her cunt made up for it. And the idea that she was going to be getting her pussy licked at the same time made her answer, "Oh, shit, yes! I want to get my slut-wife cunt fucked while you lap my pussy! Shit, I wish Jay was here so he could fuck my mouth at the same time!"

Needing no further instruction, Reed crawled up onto the bed with his rock-hard and drooling boner pointing the way. As he approached the women clinched in their sixty-nine, he looked appreciatively at Jill's cute naked ass. Her narrow hips and small-but-round ass-cheeks reminded him of his first girlfriend back in his teens. As he ran his hands lightly over the smooth globes, his wife looked up at him, and said, "Smack her little slut ass!"

Reed raised his arm and brought his hand back down, striking the pale flesh with a quick, glancing slap making contact with only his fingers.

Sandy's command to her husband had barely registered in Jill's head when she felt the sharp sting on her right ass cheek. She let out a surprised yelp and pulled away, but immediately she felt a hot tingle shoot from the sting on her ass to her pussy. She let out a low, "Oh!" as she shifted her ass back where it had been. "You, um, you can do that again," she said.

Reed brought his hand down on the same pink spot, but this time landed his whole hand on her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she growled and jumped as the pain of the first slap doubled, if not tripled. But that glorious burn that shot through to her cunt—and even her nipples—made her put her ass right back again.

He ran his fingers soothingly over the now-red spot as he raised his other hand. He pulled his fingers together on the tender spot, scratching into it with his fingernails as he brought the other hand down on her opposite cheek.

The distraction of having the burning spot on her right cheek scratched made the stinging slap on her left cheek a total surprise, and she shouted, "Oh, fuck!" again as she reflexively pulled away. But again, she stuck her ass right back for more of the incomprehensible stimulation. How the hell could pain feel so good?

Reed landed a few more slaps on each cheek, backing off on the force of each one to keep the pain in the pleasure zone. He knew from getting his own ass smacked by Sandy exactly how that worked.

Finally, Sandy said as she looked up at him, "Okay, enough foreplay. Lean in here and stick your cock in my mouth and then shove it up our little slut's cunt!"

Reed put both hands on Jill's reddened ass and pushed her forward, flat against Sandy's body. He then leaned in and without needing to guide it put his dribbling boner in his wife's open mouth.

She sucked and swirled her tongue over the fat cock-head, tasting his pre-cum, and then pushed it out of her mouth, and said, "Pull her up and fuck her! Shove your cock up her sloppy, wet cunt just like her hubby is going to do when she gives him his first three-way!"

Using her mouth and tongue Sandy elevated her husband's dick as he pulled Jill up and directly onto it. He kept pulling on her narrow "teenage" hips until his cock was buried balls deep in her drenched cunt.

"Oh, shit!" Jill groaned at the one-push penetration that stuffed her burning cunt full. Then Sandy raised her head, clamped her mouth over her stretched pussy-lips, and ground her tongue against her clit. "Oh, my fucking God!" Jill groaned and plastered her face back into Sandy's pussy.

Reed began fucking her, alternating between rapid, short strokes and slow and forceful deep ones, punctuated by full withdrawals so he could poke his knob into his wife's mouth.

Jill rocked her head, trying to force her face and tongue ever deeper into Sandy's cunt as she let out near-continuous muffled moans. She felt her next orgasm—or the continuation of the last—quickly building.

Between the show the girls had put on, slapping Jill's cute little ass—and reminiscing about his first girlfriend—and now fucking her cunt while his wife licked his cock, Reed's orgasm was building rapidly, too.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he groaned as he jabbed full-depth up Jill's cunt. "Where do you want my cum?"

"Dump your hot load right up her slut-wife cunt!" Sandy answered. "Then I'm going to suck it out while she cleans off your cock!"

Jill moaned as she continued to devour Sandy's pussy.

Reed pulled hard against Jill's hips and pushed his cock up Jill's cunt to its limit. He held still for several seconds and then began to grunt as his pent-up seed pushed its way up through his boner and into the confines of the hot cunt that held it so firmly.

After a couple of squirts, he pulled back far enough to get his fist around his slippery shaft and began jerking off to pump as much cum from his balls and into Jill's pussy as he could.

Having cum in the stranger's mouth less than an hour ago, Reed's load wasn't huge, but it was intense, and when he finally pulled out and Sandy ground her tongue against the underside of his exiting cock-head he had to pull it away because it had become so over-sensitized.

Catching his breath he sat back on his haunches and with his dick going limp he watched as Jill's pussy lips, red and swollen with her arousal, leaked a dribble of his cum. If he had had a longer interval between orgasms it would have been thick and white, but the drop was nearly clear as it ran down toward his wife's face.

Sandy watched the droplet too, and regardless of its color and thickness, she was thrilled that her hubby was able to produce it at all. She'd known many men who'd be sound asleep after the blowjob orgasm he'd shot off in the guy's mouth a little while ago.

Sandy lifted her head and caught the droplet with her tongue and then clamped her mouth over Jill's pussy and began to suck and wiggle her tongue between the puffy lips to pull as much of the fresh jism out as she could. Jill moaned and went back to licking Sandy's pussy while she jabbed her fingers in and out of it.

With her face in Jill's crotch, Sandy couldn't see her husband, but she knew he would be watching, and with one finger she pointed to their friend's upturned little asshole.

Reed got the message and he leaned down, rimmed his tongue around the wrinkled pucker, and then pressed his face into her cheeks and pushed his tongue into her constricted sphincter.

Jill raised her head from Sandy's pussy and groaned, "Oh, my God!" as both her asshole and her cunt were getting tongue-fucked at the same time. Panting as yet another orgasm began to quickly build, she removed her drenched fingers from Sandy's pussy and stuck one up her ass. "Oh, fuck my ass!" she moaned. "Tell him to shove his fat cock up my asshole!"

Sandy moved her mouth just far enough from Jill's pussy to reply, "I don't think my hubby could do your cute little ass justice at the moment. We'll save that for tomorrow. Right now, you're going to have to be satisfied with a pair of tongues fucking your holes." She then went back to bobbing her head and mashing her face into her pupil's drenched pussy as Reed bobbed and tongue-fucked her pucker and landed an occasional smack on her ass.

The never-imagined combination of having tongues poking her cunt and her asshole, the crisp pain of getting her ass slapped, having a soaked pussy in her mouth, and her finger fucking in and out of another woman's butt brought forth a body-stiffening orgasm that forced Jill to just hold Sandy's ass tightly with her finger jammed deep inside and her face mashed hard into her pussy.

Jill's cunt erupted with a force and volume of pussy-juice that surprised Sandy, but she sucked and swallowed as much of it as she could while picking up on the taste of her husband's sperm that was pushed out with it.

As Jill's orgasm subsided, Sandy eased up on her cunt-eating and switched to gentle kisses all over her pussy. Reed too backed off and placed tender kisses on Jill's abused ass-cheeks. Jill finally just relaxed completely with her naked body lying across Sandy's and her head between her legs. She had never felt so sexually spent in her life.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,362 Followers