Anniversary Fling Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gushing cunt in her face, the taste of hot girl-cum, Patty's moans, and the cock fucking in and out of her own cunt quickly triggered Jill's orgasm. But just as she started to erupt, she felt the cock disappear. A moment later, though, it was replaced by Ron's face being pressed into her snatch. He sealed his lips against her pussy lips and sucked hard as he poked and wiggled his tongue around. As her cunt contracted and pumped a long wave of pussy-juice into his mouth he reached up and ground his thumb against her clit, triggering a second wave.

Both women were coming down off the peaks of their orgasms when the office door opened and two men walked in.

Lifting Jill's drenched face from her pussy, Patty said, "You guys are just in time. This is Jay Smith's wife and she just negotiated a nice raise for her hubby. I'll bet she's ready to negotiate a promotion for him, too."

Patty slid her soaked ass off the desk, stood, and took Jill into her arms. She kissed her pussy-flavored lips and kneaded the globes of her ass while the two new men took their clothes off.

Greg was a tall, handsome black man with a muscular chest, a tight, round ass, and an impressive cock. It wasn't hard at the moment, but its length and thickness, even semi-soft, told Jill that it was going to be the classic Big Black Cock. She noticed, too, that it was uncircumcised. She had always been curious about uncut cocks and her just-fucked pussy tingled as she thought about playing with it, stretching the foreskin back and forth over the fat knob that it hid, and even wiggling her tongue into the wrinkled little tube of flesh.

Hank was a kind of skinny white guy with tousled blond hair and a deep tan except where his shorts had preserved the whiteness of his narrow hips, small ass, and the upper few inches of his legs. His dick was fully erect and stood straight out from his tangled bush of blond pubic hair. It was probably about the size of her fiancé's

A few moments later, Jill was on her knees in the middle of the room and the three men were standing around her. She took Greg's soon-to-be BBC in both hands and slid its sheath of skin back and forth, first enveloping his pronounced cock-head and then pulling it back to watch the wrinkled little wormhole stretch almost unbelievably to expose the shiny purple knob within.

With his skin pulled forward she took his cock in her mouth and played with the fleshy tube with her tongue. She found that she could, in fact, wiggle it inside and poke his pee-hole. She then stretched the skin back and swirled her tongue over his cock-head as it became exposed inside her mouth. All the while, the once-flexible shaft in her hand was growing and stiffening and she was soon bobbing up and back, giving her first BBC blowjob.

She was wondering if the fat black cock would physically fit in her throat when her thoughts were interrupted by getting her head pulled back and off of Greg's BBC.

Hank turned her to face him and rubbed his wet cock-head across her lips. She pursed them in a kiss against his knob and he pushed forward shoving his cock into her mouth. He then held her head and began fucking her mouth with short, quick strokes.

As she sucked and tongued the jabbing cock, Jill looked up and saw Patty aiming a little hand-held camera at her face. It was only then that Jill remembered that all of this was being streamed live to whoever at the resort wanted to pay to watch live porn. The thought of maybe dozens of horny people watching her suck cock made her pussy drool.

She decided to give them what they paid for. She reached up and grabbed Hank's little white ass then pulled him forward as she leaned in and speared his cock down her throat until her lips were nuzzled into his pubes. She stuck out her tongue to tickle his root and she shook her head as he moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

***

Sitting in their bungalow watching the show on the TV, Reed was playing with Sandy's pussy while she gently stroked his cock. Whoever was in the control room was doing a remarkable job of switching between cameras and zooming and panning to pick up the best angles of the action. With the close-up on Jill's face as she stuffed the blond guy's cock down her throat, Reed said, "Your protégé has become quite the cock-sucker! You should be proud of your work."

Sandy laughed, and said, "Maybe I could open a school for wanna-be porn stars."

***

Jill felt a pair of hands take hold of her head and after bobbing her mouth a few inches up and down Hank's cock she was pulled off and turned to face Ron's slightly-larger boner. She realized the hands were Greg's when he said, "Let's see if Jay's devoted wifey can throat all of us. Let's see how much she wants that promotion for her hubby."

He pushed her head forward and drove Ron's cock down her throat in one shot. Having already taken his dick down her throat, she had no problem with it, but as Greg held her mouth nuzzled against his pubes, she once again wondered about being able to take his black monster into her throat. She wanted to--she saw it as a challenge to her new slut-wife persona--she just wasn't sure it would physically fit.

Greg pulled her head back and gave Ron's dick a few shorter blow-job bobs with her throat-slime running down her chin. The other guys parted to allow Patty to get in with her camera to capture the lewd action close-up.

Greg then pulled her mouth off of Ron's cock and all three men shifted positions so that Greg was now standing in front of Jill with his uncut BBC inches from her face. Its foreskin was drawn back so half of his shiny knob was peeking out. Jill found the sight to be arousing as hell!

He took her head in his big hands again, and flexing his stomach muscles, he got his cock to rise up level with her mouth. She opened wide and he stepped forward, sticking his hooded knob in her mouth.

"Suck on that wifey!" he told her. "Get my dick-head all slimy and ready to swallow if you want hubby to get that promotion!"

She eagerly closed her lips and swirled her tongue over the big plum while she pulled a hard suction. As she swirled, she felt his foreskin draw back until his knob was completely naked in her mouth. She thought he had been fully erect when he put his dick in her mouth; had he just grown another inch? Jesus! Her deep-throating confidence was becoming shaky.

But Greg knew what he was doing. Not only was he a professional sex partner here at the resort, he was bisexual and had taken cocks the size of his own down his throat, so he knew exactly what Jill would be experiencing.

The tightening of his fingers on her head told her that he was about to pull her forward on his enormous cock and she instinctively tensed up. He felt her not-unusual reaction and rather than continuing, he held her head still and rocked his hips a few inches giving her a mouth-fuck. "Relax, sweetie," he told her. "We all know what a slut-wife you are, coming in here to suck strangers' cocks and eat cunt to get your hubby ahead. And we know you can take a hard dick down your pretty throat. Are you nervous because this is the first big black cock you've had in your mouth? Is that your problem, sweetie?"

With her mouth open around the fat boner, she tried to answer in the affirmative, but all that came out of her throat was "ess."

At the exact moment that she was exhaling her answer and therefore had her throat relaxed, he pulled her head and rocked his hips jabbing his squishy knob and the first couple inches of his boner into her throat.

Her eyes went wide in surprise and were caught perfectly by Patty's camera.

Past her gag reflex, Greg held her head and his dick still to let her get used to the stretch. She wasn't in panic mode or trying to pull away, and that impressed him. He held her impaled for only five seconds or so and then quickly pulled out, leaving her panting with an open mouth. "See, sweetie? Nothing to be afraid of," he said to her as his dick bobbed in front of her face, still connected to her lips by a web of thick slime. "You're a better cock-swallower than you thought you were!"

With her breath and her nerves under control, she reached up, grabbed his firm, black ass, and plunged herself back onto his glistening cock. His fat knob easily drove past her gag-spot and down her throat deeper than any of the other cocks she'd throated.

She had about two-thirds of his black monster inside her mouth and gullet when she experienced some secondary resistance in her throat. It wasn't another gag-spot, but some unexpected tightening. She had seen porn videos of women deep-throating BBCs as large and long as Greg's all the way, so she knew it was humanly possible and she was determined that if they could do it, so could she.

She pulled harder on his ass and maneuvered her body to create more of a straight line and his knob pushed past whatever the restriction was. She drove her face forward until her lips were being scratched by the stubble of his trimmed-but-not-shaven pubes.

"Holy fuck, sweetie!" Greg groaned as he put his big hands on the back of her head and mashed her face into his belly driving another inch of cock toward her belly. "There ain't many women that can do that!" And he wasn't exaggerating for the sake of the fantasy. With all of the many mouths he had stuck his cock in, he could count on one hand the number of women who had taken all of it down their throats. And there had only ever been one guy who could do it.

***

In their bungalow, Sandy and Reed watched in close-up as Jill pulled herself onto the black actor's BBC. Her eyes were wide and watering as the monster disappeared, and then suddenly she paused with three or four inches yet to go.

"Damn!" Reed said as his wife pulled on his pre-cum-slick boner. "I thought she was going to take it all, the way she drove onto it there."

Sandy noticed a change in Jill's expression. She seemed to go from apparent surprise that she was able to get such a fat cock down her throat to a look of determination. "Hold that thought, sweetheart," Sandy said. "I don't think she's done yet."

They watched as Jill wiggled around a bit and then pushed forward until the rest of the fat black cock was gone. "Holy shit! She did it!" Reed said as the guy pulled on Jill's head to feed her another inch. "Jesus! Have you ever swallowed a cock that big?" he asked his wife as he ground his fingers around in her drenched pussy.

"Not that big," she answered. "But our week here ain't over yet. I can't let my understudy show me up, can I?"

***

In the "office," Jill felt a hand slide between her legs from behind and grab her soaked pussy. A moment later a finger went up her cunt. The hand then lifted her from her kneeling position to her feet.

As she came up, Greg held her fully impaled on his cock so she was now bent at the waist with a fat cock down her throat and a finger up her cunt. She had never felt more debased and used in her life and she was astounded by how much she liked it! The hand then left her pussy and a second later, she felt a wet-fingered slap on her naked ass.

She gurgled what would have been a surprised yelp around Greg's boner, and then heard Patty say, "One of you boys needs to shove a cock up this end of little wifey and get a spit-roast going!"

Having held her breath for as long as she could, Jill pushed on Greg's legs and he let her slide back off of her dick. He cupped his hand under her throat and stroked it with his fingers as his boner slid out. When the bulge of his knob appeared under his fingers he held her head and pushed it back quickly. Some customers who had taken his BBC into their throat forgot to pull off quickly and ended up unpleasantly gagging at the very end, diminishing an otherwise epic cock-suck.

With spittle and slime running down her chin, Jill gulped several lungfuls of air as she felt a cock-head being rubbed into her pussy-lips. Without looking she could tell from its size that it was Ron.

With her breathing under control, she readied herself to be penetrated from both ends at once and opened her mouth. Greg put his sloppy knob to her lips but before the two men pushed forward, she felt a wet finger rubbing her asshole.

"One, two, three!" Patty counted and all three men entered her at once. Greg's fat black cock stuffed her throat again, Ron's boner spread her pussy-lips and filled her cunt, and Hank's finger slid up her ass until his fist was mashed into her crack. With hands on her hips and head, Ron and Greg began pulling and pushing her back and forth, fucking her from both ends. Hank fucked his finger in and out of her ass and after several deep and twisting pokes, he leaned down, spit on her slightly-stretched pucker, and added a second finger.

As she was pushed back and forth with stiff cocks and fingers going in and out of every hole she had she felt like such a total slut and she loved it more than she could ever have imagined!

Patty moved around the group with her camera, getting close-ups of all of Jill's holes being penetrated, and then said, "Why don't we take this over to the couch? My pussy feels like it's being left out."

A few moments later, Greg was sitting on the couch and Jill lowered her soaked pussy onto his enormous cock in a cowgirl position while she was facing Patty who had taken a seat on the top of the couch's back.

Patty held Jill's face between her hands and looked her in the eyes as she slowly settled down over Greg's boner. "That big black cock feels good stuffing your little white cunt doesn't it?" she said.

"Mmm!" Jill replied. With about two-thirds of his dick inside her, Suddenly, Jill's whole body jolted, her eyes went wide, and she abruptly stopped going down.

"Poked your cervix, didn't he?" Patty said as she gently stroked Jill's face. "Bet you've never had a cock that deep in your cunt before, have you?"

"Uh uh," Jill answered as she held perfectly still with Greg's fat, squishy knob still touching but not poking the end of her uterus.

"You want it all? You want to take all of that big black cock up your cunt?" Patty asked her in an almost challenging tone. "You think you're woman enough for that? 'Cause I can help you if you ask nicely."

"Oh, God, yes!" Jill answered. "Please! How do I get this fucking monster all the way up my cunt?" Jill had seen porn videos of normal-size women taking every inch of impossibly-long cocks up their cunts, so--as she had with deep-throating his BBC--she knew it was humanly possible. Until now, thought, she'd never had a partner who made getting past her cervix necessary.

"Rotate your hips and pull your cute little ass in a little farther," Patty told her as she lifted her face to get her body more upright atop Greg's cock.

Well-versed in giving women their first experience with really deep penetration, Greg held onto Jill's hips and moved his own so that his dick was angled toward the back wall of Jill's cunt. He then wiggled a little bit so his cock-head was moving inside her, and pulled her down gently. His squishy knob deformed and slid behind her cervix and deeper into her vagina than anything had ever been before.

She sucked in a huge breath, her eyes went wide, and her mouth hung open. The sensation was an intense, swirling kaleidoscope of pain-pleasure-fullness-and-stimulation beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

He pulled her down until his cock simply couldn't go any deeper inside her body. With an inch or so still remaining, he pulled his balls up and as he rubbed them against her ass, Patty said, "Well, look at you! Your little white cunt can take a whole BBC! Congratulations! That promotion for your hubby is looking better all the time!"

As Greg mashed his balls against her ass he rocked his hips and humped a tiny bit to tip-fuck the outside of Jill's cervix, and it caused her cunt to explode in a deeper, more full-body orgasm than she'd ever had. It seemed like every nerve ending in her abdomen from her bellybutton to her pussy lips lit up to get in on the excitement.

Patty pulled hard on Jill's perky little nipples to intensify her orgasm and then leaned in and kissed her hard as her pussy gushed around Greg's cock.

Greg knew from experience that a woman could only take so much cervix rubbing, so after a few tight cunt spasms around his cock, he lifted her up a couple of inches to get his knob away from her c-spot but stayed deep inside her and began fucking up into cunt.

As Greg fucked her, Patty took her head in her hands and bent her over to guide her head between her widely-spread legs as she sat atop the back of the couch. She rubbed Jill's face all over her drenched pussy and then pulled her mouth into position over her cunt-hole, and told her, "Eat my cunt, sweetie! The boys can't have all the fun here! You'll need my signature on those papers, too!"

Jill eagerly stuck out her tongue and began licking and sucking as Greg held her hips still while he rocked his own, bouncing up and down on the cushions and fucking up into her cunt.

A few moments later, with her cunt full of big black cock and her face mashed into a hot black cunt, she recognized the coolness of lube being dribbled onto her exposed asshole. A little shiver ran through her at the anticipation of having both her cunt and ass filled with cocks at the same time.

Hank moved in behind her and rubbed his cock-head against her slippery sphincter. Having recently had two fingers twisting in her little asshole he knew she should be able to take his slightly-larger cock without any trouble.

He leaned in and his knob stretched her pucker and popped inside. Greg held his own boner still for a moment while Hank pushed his cock up Jill's ass, rubbing his dick along his friend's embedded erection, separated only by a few layers of tissue.

"Oh, my God!" Jill moaned into Patty's cunt. She had never felt so full in her life! She had also never felt like such a complete slut, but she loved both feelings.

While Greg resumed slow fucks in and out of her cunt, Hank began fucking her ass. Sometimes the two cocks were crammed inside her together and other times they crossed paths, one going in while the other was going out.

Then, suddenly, Hank's dick popped out of her asshole but didn't get pushed right back in. A moment later, she understood why as Ron replaced Hank and nudged his fatter cock-head against her sphincter. He popped his knob into her and tip-fucked her a few times before leaning in to shove his cock up her ass. The added stretch and the increased fullness made Jill growl a guttural, "Holy fuck!" into Patty's pussy.

Caressing Jill's head, Patty chuckled, and said, "Wait until they switch places and you feel that BBC get shoved up your little ass if you think that's holy fuck!"

After a few minutes of DP fucking while Jill lapped and sucked Patty's cunt, Ron said to Jill, "I think your little butt-hole is relaxed enough for us to switch things up and nail down that promotion for your hubby. You ready to take all three of us at once?"

Jill lifted her pussy-soaked face and groaned, "Oh fuck, yes!"

Moments later, Jill was lowering her cunt down onto Ron's cock in a cowgirl position. He fucked up into her, and although she didn't feel as stuffed full as she had with Greg's monster, Ron knew a thing or two about fucking and he quickly had her moaning as he concentrated his movements on her cunt-hole entrance and her g-spot.

Hank stood behind the couch and pulled her head over the back to stick his cock in her mouth. He fucked her lips a few times and then held her tight and shoved his boner into her throat. The two men then began fucking her cunt and mouth with complete withdrawals and long full-length jabs.