Anniversary Fun

Story Info
Celebrating a second anniversary sans underwear in public.
7.8k words
4.67
11.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and Sean were celebrating their second wedding anniversary with a special night away at the Crown Metropol. It was Sean's idea for a romantic weekend away from any distractions of home. At 23 and 25 respectively they didn't have children yet however there was always something going on that took away from them time.

Sean was happy in that he had finally convinced Liz to participate in several of his fantasies. Tick 1, all underwear had been left at home, Liz wasn't a prude and rarely wore a bra to contain her 10B breasts however she preferred to wear panties, even if they were all skimpy G-Strings, when out in public. Tick 2, Liz was sleeping naked, she normally slept in those skimpy G-Strings. Tick 3 Liz had let Sean buy her a mini skirt that barely covered her butt cheeks and had changed into it after dinner before they went to the night club, the restaurant they had chosen was way to formal to wear a mini skirt to even if she did wear a revealing sheer top. Tick 4, Liz had let Sean finger her naked pussy under her mini skirt while they stood in line to enter the night club and she stroked his cock through his slacks. Tick 5, Liz had let him continue to finger her pussy whenever they were sitting down in the night club, and she came at least twice.

The sex that followed had been some of the best Sean had experienced and now he was laying beside his sleeping beauty wishing for more. It was nearing 3:30am and Liz was fast asleep curled up in a tight little ball facing Sean. He got up and went to the toilet. As he returned to the bed Liz rolled onto her back, bent her right leg at hip and knee and placed her right foot against her left knee. Her neatly trimmed patch of short curly auburn hair had been shaped into a heart on her pubic mound while all other sign of hair had been removed from her pussy. Tick 5 would be if she let Sean pay for her to have all her pussy hair laser removed but he settled for the fact she kept her labia and butt waxed and varied her pubic mound between complete waxing or a delicate shaping.

Sean's cock began to stiffen as he looked at her silhouette against the city night scape through their 20th floor window, they had left eh curtains open to look at the lights while they made love earlier. He rolled and shuffled towards Liz until now half erect cock pressed against her left hip and he placed his left hand over her hair heart. His middle finger found the mixture of their juices between her lips and gently stroked the cleft between her legs. His fingertip passing from the top of the hood covering her clit to her vagina and back hoping to elicit another round of love making from Liz. Sean could tell Liz's body was enjoying his touch, her juices were increasing with each gentle stroke. Sean's cock stiffening and prodding against her upper thigh as his own arousal level increased.

Sean's hopes were dashed when Liz stirred, closed her legs after moving Sean's hand from her pussy to the cleft between her breasts and rolled onto her right side, in the process shuffling her butt against this throbbing cock. She shifted her hips so that his balls rested in the cleft at the top of her legs and his shaft rested along the cleft of her butt cheeks. Sean consoled himself that he had enjoyed all he would for now.

---

Sean opened his eyes to the light of pre-dawn coming through the window. Sun rise in Melbourne in the middle of summer was around 5:45am. He had rolled away from liz and they were both laying on their backs. Liz's left hand resting on his balls. He looked across to Liz who was silhouetted against the rising sun. her breasts settled on her chest and topped by blueberry sized nipples that never seemed to shrink, not that he was complaining. Her areola forming little platforms for them to sit on. Looking down her body he saw her right hand was between her legs, he could see the almost imperceptible movement from her fingers suggesting she may have been exploring the cleft between her smooth lips. Sean's semi-erect cock twitched above Liz's left hand.

Sean rolled towards Liz causing her left hand to fall to the bed between them and placed his left hand on her rib cage just below her left breast. He ran his fingers around the globe of soft flesh before tracing arcs back and forth as his fingers climbed towards her nipple. With each stroke his fingers got closer and closer until he ran his index finger over the large bud of nerves. Liz moved her left hand from between them and lifted his hand to her lips and kissed the back of his fingers before rolling on her right side and placing his hand between her breasts while holding it tight. She bent her left leg at hip and knee and placed her foot on her right knee.

Sean shuffled close to Liz from behind and tried to angle his cock to her open pussy, Liz shuffled her butt so that his shaft rested against her butt denying him access. He settled for hugging her from behind and dozed off.

---

Liz opened her eyes to the feel of Sean's erection pressing into her butt and his balls hard against the back of the tops of her legs. The sun was now shining brightly into their room, she noticed the clock had reach 6:30. Her right hand was between her legs, her fingers covered in her own moisture, as were her inner thighs and labia. She reached her fingers between her legs and stroked his ball sack, she loved the way he kept his groin smooth, she sometimes wished she could be brave enough to give him his fantasy of her being permanently hair free. Sean stirred, flexing his hips so that his cock slide down her butt until the tip came free and slipped towards her waiting vagina. Liz felt the tip of his cock on her fingers and traced a circle around the head before grasping his now fully erect 20cm shaft and guiding it towards her slick lips.

Sean pushed his hips towards Liz's butt and pushed the tip of his firm cock between her lips. Liz sighed as she ran her fingers down his shaft searching for his balls with her right hand while putting her left hand behind her and finding his left hip to pull him closer. Sean reached over her side and cradled her left breast in his hand as he rolled the firm nipple under his fingertips.

Sean held his cock at her entrance for what felt like and hour to Liz. She stroked his shaft up and down, trying to pull it closer with each upward stroke. Sean pushed his hips closer driving half his cock into her waiting tunnel, the head of his cock finding the patch of rippled flesh that marks her G-spot. He angled his hips so that his cock pressed hard. Liz stroked the remainder of his cock causing is head to rub against her G-spot while Sean held still massaging her breast.

"Good morning sexy." Liz murmured, "Ready to go again?"

"I've been ready since 3:30." Sean replied, "I just couldn't find your switch."

"Oh, you found it, I just wanted to see how far you would take things without my permission."

"You know I don't do anything you don't want."

"Yeah, but you know I want this." Liz said as she let go of his cock and pushed hard against his groin, driving the remainder of his cock deep inside her vagina and sighed.

"Well after last night you have my standing permission to anything you want with my pussy when it is uncovered."

"And if it is covered?"

"Then you can ask in any way you want but have to wait for an answer." Liz replied as she pulled her butt away from Sean and pushed back hard, "Now are you going to use that rod you have in me? Or do I have to take control?"

With that Sean started to pump his cock in and out of Liz's pussy while she moved her fingers to her clit, found the pea sized bud of nerves and ran her finger over it.

"Rub my G-spot with your cock." Liz murmured as Sean drove his cock in and out of her wet folds, "Yes, I love it when you take me from behind, it rubs my G-spot so well."

Sean wrapped his left arm around her rib cage tightly and pulled her against his cock as she lifted her left leg and fingered her clit, letting her fingers trace over his cock shaft as he withdrew and pumped back into her.

"Sean, I love the way you fill me from behind."

"I love filling you."

"I have a fantasy for you to attempt today."

"Anything that involves your pussy."

"I want you to fuck me in a public place."

"You're on." Sean agreed as he pumped his cock faster into her now clenching vagina, he knew that when he got her to this stage it would not be long before he would have her body trembling from an orgasm.

"What if I do this?" Sean asked moving his hips, so his cock rubbed hard against her G-spot.

"Then you would have to be ready for this." Liz panted as she clenched her muscles tight around his cock as he pumped harder and faster into her until her muscle clenching turned to involuntary movements and she covered his balls with a flood of hot liquid from her pussy. Sean pumped his cock vigorously through her squirting orgasm until her vagina stopped contracting on his cock. He then slowed down his pumping and cuddled Liz from behind. Liz returned to clenching her vagina against his cock as he gently pumped her still tingling pussy.

"That was nice." Liz said as she enjoyed the slow resting fucking she was now receiving. Sean's cock sliding smoothy in and out of her pulsing vagina, it too beginning to pulse.

"Any ideas where you would like me to take you in public?" Sean asked as he again picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"Surprise me." Liz replied as she pushed her butt hard against Sean and squeezed her vagina muscles around his hard cock.

"Like this?" Sean asked as cum exploded deep inside Liz's pulsing vagina, the warmth hitting her walls causing her to have another orgasm of her own.

"Yes, surprise me like that in a place of your choice."

Sean's left-hand slide back up Liz's chest until he was cupping her right breast and he held her tight to his body as they embraced the pleasure coming from their still joined genitals. Sean slowly sliding his firm cock in and out of her slick cum lined vagina. His fingers caressing her firm nipple as he nibbled the back of her neck. He had been disappointed when Liz had her waist length auburn hair cut to a bob but now found it more convenient when nuzzling her neck. They dozed.

---

Sean had rolled on to his back while they were dozing and lay with his legs together. Liz had rolled on to her side to face him. Her the fingers of her right hand were tracing circles across his hairless pubic region passing over the base of his cock and down as far as she could reach towards his balls. Sean bent his left leg away from his right giving Liz access to his ball sack.

Liz ran her fingers up and down his shaft then lifted his balls in her hand and gently squeezed. Her middle finger pressed against his perineum ask she stroked it.

"Any more cream left in these?"

"Perhaps you should find out."

Liz released his balls and stroked his cock firmly while she shuffled closer so she could suck on his right nipple. Sean sighed as his cock swelled to full erection in Liz's hand. Her left hand was between her legs as she gently rubbed her clit.

"Looks like you're ready." Liz said as she pushed herself up to a sitting position while still stroking his cock.

"I'm always ready for you."

"I'm glad." Liz swung her right leg over Sean's legs and lent forward to kiss his lips. Her small red heart pressing against his form cock as her breasts settled against this chest and her tongue found is.

"We have to have breakfast by 10." Sean reminded her.

"I'm sure we can get there. It's only 7:45." Liz slid her pussy towards Sean's cock until the base parted her lips. It twitched as he felt the moisture between her legs on his shaft. Sean reached up and held Liz's head as he kissed her deeply. She slid her pussy up and down his cock as it swelled to his full length and girth.

"I'm still amazed how this thing fits inside me." Liz said as she caressed the 20cm long 6cm diameter monster with her pussy, her clit now rubbing against the underside veins of his shaft. Her breasts and firm blueberry sized nipples rubbing against Sean's chest. Sean shifted his hips each time her wet opening reached his cock head trying to get the right angle to enter her slick tunnel.

After teasing Sean with her pussy for a good 5 minutes, Liz lifted her weight at the top of her slid and caught the tip of his cock on her opening, pushing back she drove his shaft slowly and smoothly into her tunnel until she had the whole length inside then sat back so Sean could see her clit and auburn heart sitting above is hairless pubic bone.

"Do you still like my surprise?" Liz asked.

"I do."

"Could it be better?"

"You know how I rate your pubic hair."

"All gone. Short and shaped. Bikini line." Liz said as she started to lift her weight of Sean's groin until his cock was just at the entrance to her vagina, where she stopped and grinned.

"In that order." Sean replied as he lifted his hips to push his cock back inside, Liz lifted higher so that he stayed just at her opening.

"Well short and shaped it will be until the sides start to show, then I might go hairless for you." Liz told him as she dropped her weight onto his groin, driving his cock deep and hard into her vagina until his tip was pressing against her cervix, "Until then enjoy what you have as you fill me up."

Liz leant forward so Sean could reach her breasts with his mouth and she bounced slowly up and down on his cock as he sucked her nipples until they had swollen closer to raspberry sized. Her puffy areola forming the perfect stage for them to sit on above her firm 10B breasts.

Liz's juices were flooding her pussy and her tunnel expanded to the point that she could only feel Sean's monster at her entrance and where it hit her cervix.

Liz leant backwards so that Sean's cock rubbed the ripples marking her G-spot at the front of her vagina. Her muscles clenched; Sean's cock pulsed as they both moved closer to their respective releases. Liz bounced faster and harder on his cock as Sean reached down to caress her clit.

The sensations on his cock and sight of Liz using it for her pleasure became too much for Sean to handle. His groin muscles tensed up as he delivered his third load of cum for the morning deep inside Liz's vagina. The warmth and movement pushing Liz to her own orgasm as she sprayed her girl juices all over Sean's stomach, some splashing as far as his lips which he licked.

Liz dropped flat on her back against Sean's legs as exhaustion hit her, causing Sean's cock to pop from her vagina. The movement and friction causing a secondary squirt of liquid to escape Liz's pussy.

"We make a good team." Sean said as he stroked Liz's dripping slit, now just below his still firm cock so their combined juices bathed his balls.

"We do, don't we." Liz replied as she straightened her legs from under her butt and lay spread-eagle across Sean's legs as they recover enough to have a shower.

---

As Liz and Sean walked into the hotel restaurant for breakfast all the men and most of the women looked their way. Liz was wearing a white crocheted top, a pale blue pleated skirt and heeled sandals. Liz noted that they appeared to be the youngest in the room, Sean 25 and herself 23, by at least 5 years. She felt way underdressed even for a casual Sunday breakfast.

Her top covered her breasts and midriff and not much more. The midriff section forming a band below her breasts, the ends of which only just reached the outside swell of her breasts. The band was held in place by two crocheted shoestring straps that ran around her back. Sitting above the band were two triangles that, while covering the width of each breast at the bottom, came to a point just above her areola leaving plenty of her breasts exposed all round. A crocheted shoestring strap was tied halter neck style behind her neck. The crotchet was loose enough that her nipples were visible through the holes if anyone cared to look close enough. The pleated skirt came to mid-thigh and flipped up at the back as she walked. To complete her outfit, she wore 6cm high heel sandals which accentuated her long legs, not that she needed help in this region, most of her 185cm height was in her legs.

Sean walked 3 paces behind Liz so that he could admire her long legs and shapely butt while also observing the looks she attracted.

They found a vacant table and took a seat. Liz's skirt riding up at the back to barely cover her bottom as she sat down and exposing the very tops of the sides of her thighs. Sean sat opposite Liz and was pleased to see that the tabletops were made of a smoked glass. The front of Liz's skirt rode up her thighs and exposed the very top of her thighs as she sat with her knees together. If her could get her to let them part, he would get a clear view of her labia.

A waiter came to take their hot food and beverage order and invited them to help themselves to the continental items while they waited. He didn't seem to notice how revealing Liz's top was, or if he did, he didn't react. They both ordered bacon and eggs with a side of coffee and the waiter left them.

Sean offered to get them a glass of juice to start with, there were a selection of pre-prepared juices however he opted to go for fresh squeezed orange juice. While waiting he turned to look Liz's way and admire the sexy red head that is his wife. His cock rose to the sight and when he turned back to take the juice glasses, he bumped the bulge in his pants against the counter bringing his attention to it. The girl squeezing the juice noticed too and they shared a knowing smile.

"See something you liked?" Liz asked as Sean placed the orange juice on the table and sat down.

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, I just thought I saw a sign." Liz replied nodding towards his crotch.

"Be nice if I saw more." Sean replied as he glanced at her lap through the table. Liz took the hint and allowed her knees to separate enough for her thighs to open and Sean got to see her smooth pussy lips under her skirt. He smiled as he raised his glass in a toast. Liz picked up her juice and tapped the glass on Sean's.

"To us."

"To us." Sean repeated before taking sip and placing the glass down just as their bacon and eggs arrived.

The waiter approached from behind Sean and as he leant down to place the plate in front of Liz he was presented with the open view of her moist lips between her legs. He smiled at Sean as he turned to place the plate in front of him. Sean returned the smile as the waiter left them.

With the plates in front of them Sean's view through the table was obscured so he had to content himself with the amount of breast on display above the table. His cock remained relatively firm through the course of breakfast as a result. When he was finished his bacon and eggs, he stood up to get some fruit and yoghurt, the bulge at the front of his pants leading the way. Several of the women he passed had a good view as the bulge bobbed by at just below eye level as he wore no underwear.

When it came time for the waiter to deliver their coffees he approached from behind Liz, from this angle he was able to steal a look down the cleft between her breasts. Again, he smiled to Sean who gave an approving nod.

"You've won an admirer." Sean said when the waiter had moved on.

"What do you mean?"

"The waiter appreciates both your pussy and boobs." Sean told her with a smile. Liz air slapped him as she let her knees spread again and Sean smiled at her, "You're enjoying this."

"Well, I need to keep you in the mood for later."

"Later?" Sean asked.

"Yes, when you surprise me."

"Oh. That. Yes." Sean smiled as he lifted his coffee cup to his mouth to hide the grin on his face.

---

After breakfast Sean and Liz checked out of the motel. Their car was in a carpark that they could use as long as they wanted so decided that they would walk along Southbank to the arts centre. The morning sun promising the day would be warm as the people of Melbourne made the most of two consecutive days of summer weather. A light breeze blew from the east along the river causing Liz's bouncing skirt to flip higher than by itself. She could feel that her bare butt was being regularly flashed to anyone behind her. She felt a tingle of thrill up her spine.