Anniversary Pt. 01

Story Info
James friend take him out for he & his wife’s anniversary.
6.5k words
3.56
7.9k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, this is a true story; only the names were changed to help with anonymity.

Today after work, the guys kidnapped me and stole my phone. But more on that in a moment. They had all decided to take me out to celebrate my wife and my 20th anniversary.

But now, a little backstory. For our first five years, we were an extremely vanilla couple. Now we never do anything other than vanilla sex. Once, we tried cunnilingus, I loved it, but we never talked about it afterward. that led me to think that Amie didn't like it.

That is until on our 5th anniversary in 1996; I came home to find a note which read the boy will be at my parent's for the weekend. I have dinner ready for you and your wine; eat, drink, and get yourself cleaned up using the guest bath. Our room is locked. Once you are clean and shaved, knock on our door twice. I'll answer. (over the last few months, she has started giving me BJs and is getting better at it. She likes it cleanly shaven. She hates pubes in her face).

Once done, I began to feel groggy but just figured it was from a long day and the great food. Upon knocking, she answered before opening the door. You will follow my instructions to the letter, and I Said yes, ma'am. The door opened, and she handed out a sleep mask saying put it on and step in, I followed with a yes, Ma'am, again.

Amie commanded me to lie on the bed. I did so, and suddenly she grabbed my wrists and said you will stay still she then put handcuffs on. Said you are my prisoner; with that, she removed my mask, and I saw an Angel dressed in black leather 1/4 cup corset Black knee length boots with 5" steel spike heels, a black garter with matching hosiery held up by suspenders attaching them to her garter; black lace gloves. she told me to ravish her to three orgasms before a would-be able to get a chance for my own.

I will not help you. You will do all the work with your hands behind your back. Figure it out, prisoner. Then she lay down on her back hen said I gave you two of your sleeping pills in your dinner; if I don't get My three tonight by midnight, that's two hours from now, you'll have tomorrow to try again to give me three by midnight if you fail tonight. The count resets to zero; needless to say, I failed on Friday night and all day Saturday. I remained cuffed all weekend, including cuffed during meals. She fed me from a bowl on the floor. Amie told me to drink from the toilet if I was thirsty. I didn't think she would follow thru with that threat; however, I didn't want to push her and lose my chance to have a good time.

She showered me, and I managed to get drinks while she cleaned me in the shower with cold water and a stiff brush until she had her three in one day. My tongue was very sore and tired. By the end of the weekend, I could barely talk. I was very sexually excited when I did give her a third in 24 hours. It was 23:20, and she had passed out. I tried to get myself off, but with no hands, it was impossible. Amie woke at 23:58; she groggily unlocked my hands and kissed me passionately. I kept an eye on the clock as it flipped to 00:00, then 00:04; she had stopped and said sorry honey, I'm so tired; you can do it yourself {she knew id prefer to wait as I hated the feeling of hand jobs or masturbation} or wait and try for it again tomorrow after our son fell asleep, but the same rules will apply.

I tried each night again thru the following Saturday, our regular date night when our son was at my parent's. Amie told me to get dressed for our date. Once done, My Angel came in and cuffed my hands behind my back, and around the bedpost, I was to stand and watch her get ready. She put on a new dress I had never seen before. It was a thin white sheer silk number in the right light; I could see her exquisite body thru the delicate silk. It was a low-cut number that plunged to three inches above her belly button in the front and draped down her well-toned back to just above her beautiful round hard ass; it draped behind her in a short train about two feet long. with a long delicate slit that came up to her hip bone.

She wore no bra, panties, or stockings, yet she wore a new pair of white stiletto pumps. Once dressed, she unlocked my hands, locked both cuffs to my right wrist, and handed me a double-sided tape. Amie said I need you to attach this where I tell you s oy dress doesn't fall or slip off. Once done, She grabbed her favorite mink coat. It was a perfect ensemble. I took Amie out to a red carpet-movie premiere. I got tickets, and her favorite actor was in it, after which we went to her favorite five-star restaurant. Even though it was expensive, she was worth it. She was a vision of beauty and sexiness.

On the way home from dinner in the window, she put up the privacy window. Goddess Locked my hands behind my back and demanded that I give her two orgasms before we arrived home. I slid up under her silk dress with ease. She scooted to the edge of the seat; I managed to do as demanded before we arrived home. She told me to sit up and fix her dress; as the limo stopped, she didn't unlock my hands. I did my best. As the driver opened the door, I got out and took her hands behind my back to help her. The driver said, "Damn," how did you land that hot piece of meat I replied, "Watch your tone. That is my Angel Goddess and Wife your talking about; she is not meat, and that's why you do not have one like mine."

My Goddess stopped and shivered for about five minutes, then pulled me back for a passionate kiss right there in front of the driver. Then while pulling her dress up to her knees. Amiee said you stay here; as if it were a command. You will see how he landed me; you leave, and I can get you fired, with that She knelt, unzipped my pants pulled my member out in front of him, the house, and the neighborhood Saying honey, you know our deal three for me one for you with the two in the car. From what you said to him, the one I just had, it's your turn, and we have looked at her watch. I have twenty minutes to give you a mind-blower of one. At three minutes till she yelled watch this, you rude fucker plunging my cock back in her mouth.

Soon I felt the rising tide. I said, honey, "it's time." Amie kept me in her mouth for another moment, then pulled out; just as my juices were flowing, I sprayed stream after stream across her face and chest, getting it in her nose, eyes, mouth, hair, and all over her new spectacular dress and fantastic breasts she had taken off the mink coat when she told the driver to pay attention. I began to have a hard time balancing. Amie yelled catch him; he can't use his hands grabbed me and helped me steady myself. While we were walking in, the limo drove off.

I walked in front of my Goddess while she held my cuffed hands up to the house. Once in the front door, my cum and silk-covered Goddess wife enveloped me with her arms in the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced when the kiss ended. My cum covered Angel said you ready to go again? It is after midnight, and while I watched you cum all over me, I had orgasmed once; it was just after 00:01, and now, just while we were kissing, I've had my second. Once I receive my third, I will let you have yours in any way you'd like. Nothing was off the table, and she winked as best as possible with cum drying over her eyes. I said, let us go for number three with you lying on the dining room table.

I did receive my orgasm. I chose to take my Godess anally. We'd never done or tied anal before that night. I unloaded myself into her ass. While she lay on the table, I proceeded to eat her ass and clean her nethers while she relaxed. When I felt I had completed my task. I carried her limp sleeping body to our bed, leaving my Gizm on her to dry and harden her and her silk dress. I retrieved the cuffs, snapped them behind my back, lay beside her, and fell asleep fast.

Over the next two years, we experimented with our fetishes and desires. On our 7th anniversary in 1998, I broached the subject of my fetish of having Amie as my Mistress and owner of my cock. We talked about my desire to be locked and have my releases controlled by her, and she jumped in with both feet. After some long in-depth open non, judgemental conversations, There are some caveats and rules I will, however, only write about the ones that directly correlate to this story.

Her first caveat was that never will I ask, beg, or hint for release in any way, shape, or form. I will not be allowed to cum unless told to. If I did, she would kick my ball sack twice for every day I had been in chastity, followed by chaining of one swat for each day I had been in my chastity. To remind me who was in charge.

The second caveat was I needed to change my Doctor to a woman. We both felt this would help enforce my servitude and make things easier to explain at visits.

Ruel 1. I would never be released on our anniversary of August 31st, as it was a day I had to make her feel special. Her Birthday would also be another day to make memories for her. On the other hand, my Birthday would be a day for her to show me how much she loved and appreciated her voluntarily enslaved husband and toy.

Ruel 2. All keys save one are to be destroyed. All extra keys first had all teeth ground off the cut into pieces. She would lock away the last key in a lockbox and place it in yet another lockbox, followed by a document safe, in our gun vault. Each box would take two keys to open each key would be different. She would have one set of those keys worn around her neck on a custom necklace.

Ruel 3.A. The keys from the second locks are placed in a safe deposit box only accessible During an even-numbered year on February 29th (only once every four years), on April 29th, June, August, and October, and never in December. If the date falls on a weekend, the keys may be retrieved the Friday before. Misstress thought that a release during the holidays would deter from the holiday spirit.

Rule 3.B. During odd-numbered years, my only freedom from my chastity and Christmas present for the year would be from 7 am Christmas Eve thru precisely 00:00:01 New Year. I would have my chastity removed, and at precisely 00:00:01, the lock would be placed back in my chastity and locked.

Ruel 4. When Mistress would unlock me, I'd be free of my cage, yet not free. I would be wearing hinged handcuffs that only come off if my chastity was back on. And during the Holliday season, I was out of chastity. I was allowed to have as many orgasms as possible if; that is if I could figure out how she would not help. I could have sex with her if she were in the mood. I would have to initiate would need to undress using only my mouth and teeth.

Caveat three, I would need to give her an oral orgasm first. I remained naked, not allowed to leave the house that week.

My first release, following my getting my wish was on August 29th, 1999. I had cum without permission; My punishment made me never want to do that again. I could not sit for three days, and the kicks I received made me black out. When I awoke, the kicks began again; this continued seven more times until I took all required kicks. As added punishment, I was to have 18 months of chastity added. My next release date had been scheduled for October 29th, 1999. The added time pushed it out until February 29th, 2002. This not a leap day moved it to April 29th, 2002. Not even for my Doctor's appointments. I was embarrassed it took a lot of explaining.

I have now been chastity 24/7 aside from when Mistress Amie has Allowed me to be free. In the previous thirteen years of my servitude to Mistress Amie, I have had only fourteen orgasms. Mistress will release me from my cage on occasion. I am never allowed to cum unless told that It is permitted before the unlocking, which hasn't happened unless on a scheduled date.

Mistress Amie has me use a strap-on on her almost daily. Now it is locked over my chastity. And I now get to fuck her for hours on end, and I get the pleasure of having cleanup service once she cum. No one other than my Wife, Misstress Amies, and now my new Doctor knows about my fetish desire to be locked up in chastity, turning over all control.

Anyway, Enough of my reminiscing now. The on with the story

They grabbed me about an hour before the end of the day; My four best friends and my brother-in-law, who I happened to get along with swimmingly.

Before I describe my assailants, here is a little about me. I am 46 at ". I was a linebacker in college. I still am athletic, and my wife loves it that way. We have been married now for 20 years, and our only son is off at college as a sophomore in college at my alma mater, Notre Dame. Anyway, enough about that for now.

Here are my assailants and a brief description of them.
1. Mark a 6'2" body-building black man.
2. Gabe is a 6'1 ", slender athletic ex-football player.
3. Devin is a 5'11" hockey player and wrestler.
4. my best friend from high school, Jared, is a 5'9" computer nerd.
5. And lastly, my 6'8" professional basketball player and brother-in-law nick. (he doesn't want me to use his full name or what team he plays for posted anywhere to keep his personal life away from his professional life and so I'll refer to him as nick) as it is his legal first name.

When accosted, I was on my cell to my wife with my back to the office door. As the door opened, thinking it was my assistant, I said: "just put it on the desk, Marry," as I thought she was bringing me the papers I needed to sign. "I'll get them signed for you so they can go out in the morning."

I said goodbye to my wife and turned back to the desk. I saw nick as I began to say hello he grabbed my cell. I then saw the others and noticed mark had a ball gag in his hands, Gabe had a hood, and Devin had some cuffs and a burlap sack in his hands.

What's up, fellas? I asked as nick handed my phone to Jared and said we have an anniversary present for you; you have been an awesome brother-in-law, and Amie has nothing but good to say about you. I talked it over with the boys, and here's the deal.

Nick said I told my little Sister we're going out for a couple of hours, but that's it. All the guys smiled, and Jared even snickered. I need to make sure I'm home by 7. I have reservations for Amie and me for dinner. And in my head, I wanted to spend the evening with my wife and "Misstress Amie," as I called her, at home.

Nick continued, "first, you know you cannot whip us all. First, I will cuff your hands behind your back. That way, you have to do what we have for you tonight. With that, Devin Waltzed up behind me and said hands."

I chimed in, "what about everyone in the office?" Nick responded, "Amie has called everyone and told them to go home, as she wants you to take her out for your anniversary, so by now, they're all gone." Devin again said, "hands." I thought for a few moments looking at my friends, thinking I know if nick weren't here, I'd whip them all. And sticking my hands out behind me, Devin closed the hinged cuffs first on my left and right wrists and double-locked them so they couldn't get any smaller. I tried them for a brief moment there was no movement.

Devin opened my top desk drawer and tossed the cuff keys in. Once closed, he said you're now stuck. That is until we were back here after our little party.

Nick continued. "Next, the gag and hood you cannot protest once you figure out where you are going." Mark stepped forward with the Gag. The Gag was a large one, about two inches in diameter. A little discouraged, I lowered my head and said let's get this over, I opened my mouth, and the Gag was stuffed in and cinched tight. The ball rested just behind my teeth; it was uncomfortable but bearable.

I heard a click, not unlike a lock; he then opened my top desk drawer, tossed a key in, and said now couldn't even be removed until we're back here.

Next, it was Gabe's turn; he came forward with the hood. It had tubes going up my nose and laces in the back. There were openings for eyes. He placed it on my head and laced it tightly. Nick helped him tie it.

The next item surprised me and was most likely kept hidden. It was a collar about maybe three inches in height, and thickness padded of about 3/8" thick collar with a D-ring on it was wrapped around my neck; I'm unsure as to who placed it there, but I heard another lock that made it impossible to move my head much at all. I then felt a tug, and a leash was attached to the D-ring.

Gabe once again waltzed up to the desk and said now you suck this way till we get back here. With that threw a key in the drawer and closed it. Nick approved, and finally, the sack went on. Nick continued. Once in the car, you will have noise-canceling headphones on over the bag so you can't hear what's happening around you. Do you understand ?" I shook my head and shoulders, yes, as best I could, then I felt a tug, and we were moving.

I can only hope that everyone has gone home. I couldn't see anything. I was forced not to know what was going on around me. Soon we reached what I'm guessing was the front door of the office building. I heard a sliding door open and a woman's voice asking, "do I need to call the police, Fellas?"

I shook my head; no one of the guys said, lifting the hood a little to show the collar, just a bachelor party. The woman said ok then. I was placed In a captions chair and buckled in. I heard the door close as we moved; someone put headphones over my ears, and I stewed in my mind for what seemed forever.

Once we came to a stop, someone unbuckled and led me around by the leash. Soon we were in a building. I was seated with my ankles locked to the legs of the chair and my wrists tied down, so I couldn't get up or leave. Soon I felt music playing but couldn't hear it thru the headphones.

Suddenly my shirt and jacket were cut off. I was showing my chest and six-pack abs. I had a small tattoo just below my belly button. Mistress insisted I get it was a male symbol with a lock on it. It was about a half-inch in length. Underneath, which read, "Misstress Anie's slave forever."

The writing was only about an inch long and only about a 1/16" tall you had to be under a foot away to be able to read it. Soon my sack and earmuffs yanked off; a few seconds later, my eyes adjusted. I was in my favorite strip club.

The stage was different; there was no pole. I looked around as best I could, only to find the chair. I was on stage; it appeared I was the entertainment. I saw no one other than my friends, a bartender, and 19-25 strippers; it was hard to tell how I was trussed up.

Then over the sound system, the Dj Say, "we have an extraordinary occasion, ladies. We have a bachelor party. All I remember was cheering from the dancers well as my friends. The DJ continued ladies, you all have to give the bachelor a minimum of three lap dances each. And he said, gentleman, Open bar all you can drink. You have to pay for your time with the beauties."

As the First Lady began her lap dance, my friends all asked for drinks. This dance lasted about 5 min, and man, it wasn't the Hottest one I've ever had, and my cock was telling me so as it tried to grow In its unyielding, painfully spiked steel cage.

And today is October 31st, 2011. Now would have to wait until December 24th, at the earliest, to be freed from my chastity. My last cum was one year and two days, and I still have 24 days left until my next release.

Back to the knight in question, the second lady ground her pelvis on my body until the music stopped and then on to the next so and so forth; This continued until the Last stripper; this one was my little Sister. I didn't know she worked here; this was fucking terrible. At least she can't recognize me with this hood on.

Even though my Sister was good At this felt wrong and used. Soon I caught the unmistakable flash of a phone taking pictures. I cringed in pain as the first woman began the rounds again. I thought I was about cum in my slacks just from the dances until about halfway thru the girl's second round. I heard my phone ringing. Nick answered it with the rise of his hand; the music stopped; he walked over to me and said Amie go ahead; he can hear you, but he's a little tied up and can't talk.

12