Anniversary Pt. 03

Story Info
James adventure continues Wednesday night into Thursday
4k words
4.55
3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, this is a true story; only the names were changed to help with anonymity.

First, let me tell you about my Wednesday night. Mistress called me at 10 to tell me that she was going over the job-related stuff with Julie. She feels very confident I will love the job. Misstress said, for the moment, we are just a married couple; feel free to say and ask whatever you want. That is until I say the word "SLAVE," understand? Yes, Amie, my love.

Thinking back, I have yet to be told what the job was at this point,

Anyway.

Amie asked if I had received her note. I confirmed I had my Amie, then asked. What are your thoughts on what I put on the love note? I told her it would be interesting and exciting and quite risqué. She said, "I've been thinking about having you do that for quite a while now." I could tell it was very well thought out and detailed. I ask, what pushed you into having me do this?

Amie replied, "I just thought you would like a challenge while I'm away having fun. Is it too much for you? Have I pushed you too far? I often am concerned I may have done it to you. I had become apprehensive about that after locking all the cuffs and collar on you permanently, have I?

I also remember that from early on, we established our hard and soft limits and wanted to push them; if one of us was particularly concerned, we could pause or even stop with our agreed-upon phrases. One was yours to go back to our vanilla life. I took that off the table because I knew neither of us wanted to do that. Was that wrong?

Amie paused for a little while. I decided it was my turn to talk. I began by saying. Honey Amie, don't worry. Our lifestyle is about love, mutual respect, and gratification while exploring our deepest desires. So Angel to answer your questions. Yes, I'll love the challenge, assuming that is what you want me to do for you.

As for the cuffs and collar, I had them in my cart and wanted to talk about it, but I wasn't sure you'd be into that. I assume I left the page open one day, and you saw them in the cart and ordered them, as well as some extras, because I never removed or ordered them. You felt it would be ok, and babe, it was a thrilling experience. It made my heart skip a beat and my cock jump simultaneously.

Yes, we hit some of my soft limits and pushed past some of them. I know we have done the same for you as well. Anyway, enough of that. I see you and Julie are getting along smoothly. Did you know she has been texting me about your trip? Amie quickly replied, " Yup, I told her to, but I don't know what you're saying, and I don't care because I know you're mine. I said she said some things about you. Would you like to hear them? "OH YES, PLEASE, HONEY," was the response I got, so I forwarded her the texts saying you'll have them soon.

Amie began again about the trip and Julie's house.

Readers following this adventure may remember these, but for context, for the new readers, here are again. However, you may want to go back and start at the beginning.

Txt 1. "I had no idea Amie had never been on a private jet before; she's as giddy as a schoolgirl. I see why you fell in love with her; she is gorgeous."

Txt 2. "I had to get some drinks in her to calm down" with a picture of the pair drinking."

Txt 3. "You didn't tell me Amie loved to give and receive messages."

Txt 4. "You didn't tell me that your wife was so good at giving massages with a picture of Julie on the Plaine naked and getting a message from Mistress Amie.

Txt 5. "OH MY GOD, AMIE IS AN AWESOME KISSER."

Txt 7. "You always said that my cunt was sweet and tangy. I'll take your word on that, but FUCK, IF I WAS A LESBIAN, I DON'T THINK I COULD STOP WORSHIPING THAT TASTY THING. YOU LUCKY LITTLE SLAVE!!!!!!!!!"

She went on about the office and Jule's house. It was nearly 3000sq feet and had a pool, hot tub, and sauna. We talked for about an hour as husband and wife: before I asked. "the caged guy in the pictures I received. I could tell that cock was out of commission. But who was it?"

I received a one-word response, "SLAVE," then a pause that seemed to go to eternity. I responded Yes, Mistress Amie, how may I serve you? Knowing we were back to Mistress and enslaved person, not Husband and Wife.

After another long silence, she began to speak again.

Now for asking what was going on in the photos, we sent, you will get your extra large vibrating butt plug, the one that uses ac electricity, not batteries. You will use the locking harness and the time lock safe as well; as locking the keys to the harness in it, you will set the vibrator on the most intense setting you can handle And then put the controller in the time lockbox with the keys and as you know the cord on

We had ordered that plug with an extra long 20-foot cable, and it has a cable stop on it to keep it from being wiggled loose from the outlet. The outlet can only be opened with a key. I added a secure steel locking outdoor outlet box bolted to the framing in the wall. I have the only key to that lock with me.

Get yourself cleaned up and ready for your punishment, and FaceTime me so I can watch and verify you have followed the proper steps. I showered and gave myself an enema, three to be sure.

I face timed Misstress, and while she watched, I lubed and inserted the butt plug. Next followed the harness to lock it in place. I was then told to turn the control to the highest setting I could handle and then told to go up two more settings. She then instructed me to put the control and keys in the time safe. I was told to put on a blindfold I did so.

Mistress told me to move the camera around until she could see the time lock. I was told to put my finger on the box until I found a button. I was then told to push; after a few seconds, she said to stop the push the same one twice. I was then told to select the next button and press it after a few seconds; she said now push it five times. Now feel, for the last button, which I knew was the set button, I would have no idea how long it would be set for as once the time was set, you can't see the time that was set. It would only show unlocked on the screen once the time was up.

I knew that the time must be at least three hours and six minutes. She then said to remove the mask salve. Upon seeing her, she had a smile and asked. How are you holding up, slave? Thru my gritted teeth, I said I don't know how long I can handle the vibrator on this setting. She laughed and said to bad your in there until the lock opens. And she hung up.

I was locked in my bedroom vibrator, driving me crazy for an unknown time. After several hours I passed out from exhaustion. My alarm woke me at 7 to start getting ready for work. I awoke in a puddle of precum on the bathroom floor, not knowing how I got there. I tried to stand with no luck. My legs were wonky. I crawled to the lock box to find it still locked.

At eight, the box still wouldn't open, so I called Mistress to ask her if I should call in to work. She didn't answer. I did, however, receive a text a few min later that read, "call in. You're going to be late," I replied. When should I tell them I'll be there? Her reply was, "tell them you be there for your meeting at 3."

That meeting was scheduled to go until seven. Well, I'll have some time today. I would now have at least five more hours of this thing. I'm already going crazy and leaking precum like a faucet. Not to mention I have nothing to eat all I can do is drink water, watch some tv, and use the toilet.

At 10:00 am, I got a call from the office. One of my clients was having a conniption and had to talk to me. I told them to put thru her call. I ask her hello, how can I help you. She said my husband is cheating on me; I need to see you; I need to talk to a trustworthy man I said I'm not sure when I can make it to the office today, but I can call you when I'm there.

She said no worry. I remember where you live. I'll be there in about 10 min. Are you at the office? I live only a few blocks down. I've seen you in the driveway with your wife a few times. I'll see you soon; she hung up. I didn't have her number call got forwarded from the office.

I thought, SHIT, I LEFT THE CAR IN THE DRIVEWAY. IF I HAD ONLY PUT IT IN THE GARAGE SHED, I THINK I WASN'T HOME AND DRIVE ON.

I called Mistress and said I hope you locked the door; if not, I hope she doesn't just walk in for your sake. Sorry, there isn't anything I can do to help you, and then she hung up. I thought to myself did I lock the door? I couldn't recall. I tried to reach my dresser or the closet, but both were just out of my reach. I was naked aside from my cage and vibrating buttplug with a harness.

Just then, I heard the doorbell and a knock on the door. Once again, a ring and knock, followed by a hello as the door opened. Hello, I know you are here. I saw your car and talked to you on the phone. Anyway, I heard the front door close and again a hello several more times. I'm panicking and hoping she'll skip by the bedroom. Alas, my luck sucks.

I heard a knock at the bedroom door frame, and she walked in and stared at me in shock. She gasped and fainted. I stood still for a moment, stunned, then tried to reach and assist her, but alas, she was just out of reach.

When she came to, she slowly sat up and said who? Why are you? Who did? What's going on here? Did you? You pervert! I stammered and said a little too harshly no one invited you here. What made you think you could walk in? You always said if I needed anything to drop by anytime, I meant by the office, not my home. Let me get my wife on the phone; she can explain it to you better than I can. She agreed to let me call.

When Misstress Amie answered, I said Misstress might I speak? I waited. When she responded, she said, " What is it, slave? I'm getting a massage! I explained the predicament. After finishing my explanation, I was told to hand Molly the phone and stand in the corner with my nose to the corner with my hands behind my back. I stepped forward, gave Molly my phone, and did as I told and waited.

The phone call seemed to last forever once done; Molly walked up to me, handed me the phone, grabbed the lockbox went back just out of reach with the box. I put the phone to my ear and said yes, Misstress? The response I got was. "You are hers until you must leave for your meeting Mistress Molly will give you the keys at 1:30, giving you time to show her your gratitude for her not calling the police on you, you pervert."

Also, you will need to now convince her of the reasons for locking her cheating husband up in chastity and enslaving him with that she hung up.

I looked over at Mistress Molly, who had the keys and controller out. Misstress Amie must have given her the timer override code. She immediately set the remote even higher I immediately dropped to my knees. She lowered it, saying your Mistress told me I should torture you. You are mine to do with as I please until 1:30, when I give you the keys.

Your wife explained that this was your way of showing your devotion to her. I replied yes; Misstress Molly grinned and said you couldn't get out of that stuff without these keys. That's correct; Misstress Molly with that; she cranked the vibrating butt plug to the max and left the room with the keys. Thru the intense vibrations and my moaning, I could barely hear the tv come on in the guest room.

After 45 minutes, I was a babbling mess on the floor when Misstress Molly came in and turned the vibrations down to a tolerable level. When I regained coherence after another 5 min, however, still not quite enough to move, I noticed she was wearing a tight leather mini skirt and a black lace bra I could see thru her blouse. I hadn't noticed before she was quite an attractive woman. I don't know what her husband was thinking.

She addressed me, slave, now what are these benefits I've heard so much of in having a chaste husband and slave? I said if it pleases Misstress, I will do my best to show her. She approached and began by massaging her neck and shoulder, then lightly kissing her neck. I then had her sit. I rubbed from her toes to her waist then I slipped in to remove her panties. She didn't have any.

I began to work my finger on her clit. In doing so, I noticed the situation quite turned her on. I continued the work. I massaged, kissed, and worked every muscle I could. Soon she laid back on the bed. I began my oral ministrations; she soon had cum. I let her recover from her orgasm and continued three more times. After her fourth orgasm, she said I need a cock. Too bad you locked up.

I replied Misstress, Molly, that will not be an issue. I'll be back in just a moment. I stood and walked to the armoire that held most of our toys. As I opened it and began to put the strap-on harness on, I said Mistress, pick out my cock that you'd like in you. She gasps as she sees the variety and sizes hanging inside of it.; while standing over and looking and studying them all. Once she had chosen, she handed it to me.

How ironic was it that she had chosen the copy made from my uncaged cock, saying I'd never had anything this big? I am 12" long and nearly 4 1/2" in diameter when not in a chastity cage. I said that is a model of my cock Mistress Amie and I had made the day I was locked up. She grinned and said I know it's the one Amie, sorry; your Mistress recommended I have you use. Isn't it bad that you will be fucking me and not at the same time?

It is quite a turn-on for me, and I love to use my cock and not use it all simultaneously. It was now 10:30 am.

Mistress Molly gave my non-member a bj as I helped her attach it to me. Once connected, she leaned in, bit my ear, and said. Fuck me, senseless. I proceeded to then fucked her senseless she cum three more times from vaginal sex, all the while screaming, "GOD, YOUR SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND FUCK ME HARD, BIG MAN."

After her third vaginal orgasm, she said I've never been fucked in the ass. Take my virginity, big man.

I gently turned her over and slowly lubed her rim with only her pussy juice as lube. It took me about 15 minutes to get one finger in and after another 20 minutes to get three in. I lubed my "cock" with her lube, slowly entered her, and withdrew several times until I thoroughly entered. I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass as if my life depended on it.

Once she had recovered and dressed, I received a kiss on the cheek ad a thank you. I need that you have given me a lot to think on. As she left, the remote was turned up entirely, and I hit the floor like a ton of bricks and said I'll see you in once I've had a shower. Blurry-eyed, I noticed it was only 12:30 pm. I still had an hour left of service to Mistress Molly.

At 1:15, Mistress Molly entered wet from her shower, turned the remote to a low setting, and said one more time, slave, while I'm here, you so talented with your tongue. After giving her yet another orgasm from anal and vaginal ministrations, she handed me the keys and gave me an incredibly passionate kiss. All the while, I thought, God, her tongue was talented. I bet she would provide a fantastic blowjob. Her husband is a moron, then she said until later slave and left.

I frantically removed all accessories, showered, dressed, and left for the office. My meeting went well. I received several texts as I entered the office I didn't have time to read them. It would have to wait until the meeting was over. And put my phone in silent mode.

Once the meeting was over, I locked up the office and headed to my car to head home and take on Mistress Amies challenge for the Night.

Upon reaching my car, I FaceTimed Mistress, did as instructed, striped, placed all my clothing in the trunk and my wallet, accepted the $20 I was told to keep out, and began my drive home. My added challenge was to stop and get dinner at Burger King. I did and followed the rules; once home, she hung up.

While still in my car in the driveway, still naked, as I hadn't gotten out of the car yet, I began to read my texts.

Form my angel goddess Mistress Amie.

"I talked to Molly. I gave her your cell number; she has some questions. I told her you would answer all her questions."

Molly seems excited; make sure you answer all her questions honestly.

I then replied to my wife / Mistress Amie; it read, "I will text her, but I think that it may be better to talk as I'm sure she has loads of questions, and it will be easier than texting back and forth. Of course, I will be honest with her. But you knew that before telling me to do so."

Mistress Amies reply was short and to the point. "ask her over to show her the different types you tried and answer her questions."

And another to-the-point text

"JUST A Q&A & A SHOW & TELL & NO MORE."

I then collected all my things and read Mistress Molly's texts to prepare for our conversation. I entered the home and sat to eat as I was cleaning up from my meal called Molly. Molly's texts are here.

Your wife gave me your number. If it's too forward,

How did your wife size you for your cage?

How many have you tried?

What style is the most secure?

What is the best you have found for long-term confinement?

How do they install?

After about 30 minutes, Mistress Molly arrived with a knock on the door and a hello she opened it and came in. Our conversation was about an hour and a half of questions, and my answering I won't bore you, the reader, but here are the answers to the texts.

My wife didn't size me. I measured and tried them out first.

I tried five styles and sizes: metal, leather, and plastic.

The most secure are waistbelt styles or ones that secure via a piercing.

The best I found for my security and long-term wear is the cage I am currently wearing. As you know, it is a metal birdcage style with a Prince Albert pricing lock, making it impossible for me to pull out.

I can still urinate while standing. It has punishment spikes in it we decided to add. If Mistress desires, she can touch and play with her member thru the bars. She loves to torment me while I wear it.

The longest I have worn it without removal was 14 months, three weeks, and four days. The reason for that time was a bet between Misstress Amie and me.

The bet was if I could get free of my cage during the next month, I would win. She would free me entirely and become my slave for two whole years. Nothing would be out of the question, and she specified she would do "ANYTHING I TOLD HER TO DO FOR TWO YEARS."

And if I lost, I would have to be completely naked at home until one of us dies or we are divorced, whichever comes first, save for when the guests are over. And if we got divorced, I would not get the key; it would be handed to my new wife/mistress on our wedding night.

It was a bet I was sure I could win once the cage was locked. I noticed that the urethra sound she used was long; it was still comfortable, but I wasn't thinking with my brain. I knew it was a longer one than the last time. I was sure I'd be able to get free.

I didn't notice that it was the longest one we had ever found for it after the month was up. I could not remove the cage and get past the urethra sound. She laughed at me and said you know how? I knew you couldn't out while you were in your post-orgasm mind. I switched the sound to the five-inch one. Mistress Amie always loved watching me fuss with it every day, making her even hornier every day.

Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.

She replied, yes, thank you. As she left, she hugged me tightly ad said thank you for today, slave. She kissed me on the cheek and left. I locked the door and removed my clothes for the Night.

Mistress called; she was delighted on the phone. She first said that until I call you "slave," we are husband and wife. I said thank you, Amie. She went on to say she was pleased with me. She had been talking to Molly, and the two of them had come up with an idea for mark, her skunk husband.

12