Anniversary (Straight Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper moved his lips from Megan's nipples and nosed his way down her stomach, and back to the place she wanted him most. She felt his hot breath on her, and then his lips, and then his tongue as he knelt on the bed's platform frame. Her hands and arms stretched out and grabbed the bedding. She moaned, louder now than before, and filled the space her sound.

Jasper started to undo his clothing, still tending to the work set out in front of him, his pants dropped from his waist. Megan moaned louder and her breathing became very uneven. Her back arched as Jasper scraped his teeth along the folds around her cunt. She reached out for his black hair against her brown and intended to keep him there in case he decided to try and leave her off again. She was sitting up now, her head tilted back and her eyes closed.

Jasper didn't try anything. He held her hips in his hands very close to him, and looked up at her, at the singular sold in her stomach, her large breasts chatting from her chest and her neck, the skin taught all the way up to her chin. His eyes rolled back in his head just a little, as he finished her off with his tongue on her clitoris. A high-pitched Mont elected from her upturned throat, and he felt her how he'll dig into his back as he watched her orgasm. He let his tongue taste the juices rushing out of her.

Megan fell back against the bed.

Jasper, his cock a solid rock hard that he wasn't sure it had ever been, stared at this woman's taxed body, taxed by him, and slowly moved his fist up and down the length of his shaft. After a few strokes Megan's black-heel-clad foot stopped him, resting on his hand. He looked down briefly and when he looked back up Megan was propping herself up, and using her foot to pull his arm towards the bed. Jasper got up and Megan scooted backwards on The bed as he once again put his knees on either side of her, having snapped out of his clothing.

Jasper watched as Megan softly grabbed his cock and gently pulled him forward with it. A deep, guttural sound started in his chest. It got louder and deeper as Megan leaned on her elbows and fit the tip of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick and he looked down at her looking up at him, and then at her breasts, weighting her chest. She took more of him into her mouth, going back-and-forth, and he hit the back of her throat. She closed her eyes, going farther and farther down his length.

Megan always loved eating cock. And she was always good at it too. As Jasper got closer and closer, he gave jerky little thrusts that gave Megan a sick satisfaction.

Suddenly, Jasper pulled his hard dick out of the wet warmth that was Megan's mouth and moved downward toward her mouth with his. They both kept their eyes open in an unspoken contest to see who would cede first, as their mouth's met for the third time that night, in a seductive, flavorful kiss.

Megan seated first. But Jasper was not at all far behind. Both of their eyes closed now, he in gold his hips to penetrate her witness and her size came up to hug his hips. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck. Very slowly, he was finally inside of her.

He threw his head back and picked up a rhythm, gently and then not so gently, pumping in and out of her awards. His lien arms held his torso above her and he looked down at her body, her breasts moving forward and backward with everyone of his thrusts, her face oblivious, eyes closed, mouse making a pleasant shape as she gritted her teeth and then moaned through them.

. Megan's hands, which had been cleaning to the back of Jasper's neck for a solid minute, started to travel down words grazing nails along his sweat beaded chest, around to his back, and then to his hips, right above where her thighs clung to him. Her nails dug into his skin every time his pelvis made contact with hers, and hot breath rushed through her teeth as his cock hit the spot every time.

Megan's back arched once more, and she felt Jasper's mouth below her ear, kissing, and licking, and picking at her skin with his teeth. Lights went up behind her eyelids, her arms pulled him closer to her body. He kept moving inside her as she came, and added his fingers down below to her pleasure. Her grip moved to his ass cheeks, grasping them in her hands once, and then moving in tandem up his back.

And then Megan was on top of Jasper, in a forceful flick of her hips, her knees on either side of his waist, his arms resting on her thighs, hands on her hips. She was leaning forward, thighs pumping the rest of her body up and down over Jasper's dick, every so often jerking her hips forward in a motion that sent his eyes upward in that almost rolling-back-into-his-head away.

Adjusting how she moved her hips, she leaned down, staring at the handsome face below her and kissed it's Jen and then the neck and down, to its chest. She licked her lips and look up at that face again, still moving her hips and servicing his dick, and closed her wetted lips around a nipple.

She flicked her tongue over his sensitive flesh. She watched his neck become taught with restraint. She smiled against him and jerked her hips again, grazing her front teeth around his nipple. Jasper quietly gasped and looked down at Megan as she got back up off of his chest and went slowly backward, reaching her hands toward his thighs, leveraging herself up and down on top of him. She watched him carefully as his hands moved up and down his own body now. His hips were moving up to meet hers, or trying to, but her weight on his legs made it hard. His breathing was uneven and hitching. She kept up her movements, the ones he liked, faster and faster, and just as he was about to cum she slid up and off of him for good, and moved her knees between his in a fluid movement. She watched Jasper's head snap up with his searing eyes, and she cocked her eyebrows, grabbing his slick dick in her left hand and tantalizingly slowly moved it up and down, squeezing hard in the middle of his shaft. His arms flailed helplessly around.

"That's right," Megan said. "You almost forgot your place." She added her nails on the stroke this time. "But it's okay," she said, looking down at the suffocated dick in her hand, and moving to lick the tip as she looked up at his face. "I will put you back..." She started inching forward on her knees and solid grasp on Jasper's throbbing cock resolute, "right..." She was straddling his hips again, "where you," she bent down and bit his bottom lip, and with one final stroke upwards and then downwards with a tight clench, "belong."

Jasper's cock ejaculated upwards and his cum stuck to Megan's stomach. His face was taught with restraint, and she licked his upper lip and said, "Moan."

Jasper finally let out his moan! deep and sexy and pent up, and Megan stroked him while he finished up, staring at his face. After a few seconds, when their breathing had become slower, Jasper felt Megan swing herself to the side of his body letting one crooked knee rest on his lower stomach. An arm came around his chest, and he shifted his own around her waist.

"Thank you," he said. Megan looked up at him and her eyes were smoldering, a sneer on her lips.

"I was a little surprised when you asked me," she said, aloof. "I didn't think you were into that."

"I've always wanted to try dominating," he said. Megan playfully bit at his throat as he talked.

"Well clearly you learned everything you know from me," she said running her hand down to his softening cock. She ran a finger up and down his length. Her pussy was flush against his side.

"I wouldn't want to do it all the time," he said, "but maybe for our one year anniversary you'll let me try again."

At this she shifted back onto him and positioned his cock in front of her, and squeezing it with both hands now. Her face was still playful, but her eyes had become harsher. She bit at his collarbone and then whispered in his ear.

"And maybe I won't. Now... Not a single sound. My one rule was no sounds unless I told you to. And what did you do? You made many... many sounds." She pouted, and lifted a finger to her mouth, and then let her hand fall as if it was a feather, down, along her body, and to her clit. "You know how they make me feel." She tugged on his cock with her other hand and her pout turned evil as he said, "Yes, ma'am."

12