Annoying Hiccups

Story Info
An alkternative way to get rid of hiccups.
1.7k words
4.24
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

Well, this is another short one. It involves a casual sex world, a teacher and a couple of students. They are a lot easier on me than the big overarching stories, so, on occasion, I might drop one or another here.

All characters depicted are over the age of 18.

Enjoy!

___________

"So, the sensory system is a way we have to actually understand and interact with the world around us, allowin..."

"*HIC*!"

"Oh, wow, now that was loud!" Brad commented, joining the rest of his students in laughter. Patricia was having a bad case of the hiccups since the start of the class. It was growing not only in intensity but also in volume, that last one actually interrupting his lecture.

Brad really liked Patricia. The girl was clearly tipping to the dumber side of the scale, but she was a dedicated student. The fact that she was one of the prettiest girls in his class helped a lot.

The girl didn't flaunt it, but it was impossible to ignore. She had those long elongated features people associated with elves. Raven black hair, straight, just a bit longer than her shoulder length. Dark eyes behind thin glasses. And if Brad was going to be completely honest with himself, a dumb girl with an intellectual look was a fantasy of him. And Patricia was very good at making dumb faces. Probably because half the time, she actually had no idea what he was talking about.

And of course, there were those tits. Patricia was not a show off, usually clad in t-shirts, no cleavage. But she had the largest set in this class. Which is saying a lot, considering there was only one guy in the twenty that attended his lectures.

Today, her shirt was quite thin, showing she had chosen a very strong and practical bra, but even it couldn't stop those big mounds from jiggling when she hiccuped.

"Sorry, Mr Grice." She said, blushing a bit. She hated drawing attention to herself. And Mr Grice was her favorite teacher, he was always so nice and patient with her.

"That is ok, Patricia. If you hold your breath for a while, I am pretty sure it will be gone in a few moments."

"Just hold my breath? Really? Does that work?"

"Sure, give it a try."

The whole class stopped to look at her taking a deep breath and holding it, her sizable bust being pushed forward.

Brad blatantly adjusted his engorging bulge. The act was not lost on Vivien. She usually didn't mind that her friend got so much attention, but when it comes to Professor Bradley Grice, she cared.

She had a huge crush on the guy. Sure, he was cute, but not exactly handsome. But he had a voice and command in the classroom that drove her crazy, everytime. She couldn't remember the last time she hadn't played with herself during his lectures.

Watching the bulge grow in his crotch was enough for her. Sliding her hand under the tight black top, she found her hard nipples easily. Unlike Patricia, she had no need for a bra. As she began pinching and flicking at her chest, the other hand was working on her tight jeans (She always wore tight Jeans to Professor Grice's lectures), eventually getting the button undone and the zipper down, having some trouble actually sliding the long, elegant fingers inside.

The fact that Brad didn't notice it spoke volumes as to how sexy he thought Patricia's confused look appealed to his fantasy. Especially since he did consider the raven haired girl cute and had great tits, but Vivien was his number one fantasy this semester.

She was on the taller side, probably around 1,70m. Mocha skin, dark curvy hair with a cute button nose and a wide mouth that suggested so much to the right imagination. Even though Vivien had very small breasts, her whole body was tight and fit.

But, right now, Brad was focusing on Patricia, finally letting the air go and gasping. As a smile was about to creep back at her face, she hiccuped again.

"It didn't work." as she pouted those pretty lips of hers.

"You have to really hold it for a while. Here, let me help." He stepped towards the distressed girl, unzipping his pants and pulling out his almost completely hard cock. "Go on, open it, you know we will have to get you used to it before we can properly plug the airway."

Nodding, Patricia opened her mouth and let her tongue out, receiving his throbbing head as he slowly inserted the hard shaft into her wet mouth, enjoying the warmth. Placing a hand on her head, he gently restricted her movement, finally allowing himself to look up towards his class while his hips slowly pumped the shaft deeper and deeper.

The first thing was the image of Vivien with her top lifted, exposing her left nipple, darker than her skin and really poking out, the other hand deep into her pants, moving frantically, her face twisted in a rictus of pleasure as she watched him face fuck her classmate.

Brand knew that Vivien had a crush on him. He avoided fucking her exactly due to said crush. He didn't want to nurture such feelings. Sure, he would be more than happy to fuck her on occasion, like everyone does, but he was still her teacher. It would be unethical to engage in a relationship with a student.

He sure enjoyed the view, though. Without even realising, he began pumping faster and faster inside Patricia's mouth, starting to poke her throat.

Taking steps to get his class back under control, he nodded approvingly towards Vivien. It was his job after all, as it was for any educator in the country, to make sure that prudeness and sexual shame did not take a hold on their society. The risks to the mental health of the population would be too great.

He then addressed the rest of the class, noting the various stages of undress and sexual stimulation, none as enticing as the two women in the front rows.

"As we have discussed before, there are a few muscular groups that control and regulate the ventilation process in the lungs. On occasion, these different groups receive neural stimuli in different moments instead of all at the same time. And that is the most common cause of hiccups" He looked down, noticing Patricia was looking up, trying to focus on his words and on slobbering his now fully erect cock at the same time. As mentioned before, she was not very bright, but still a very dedicated student.

"When this happens, the best way to make it stop is to hold the muscles in question for sometime, so when they start again, they all move together once more." He looked down at Patricia again, smiling kindly. "Are you ready?"

The girl nodded and leaned forward. Brad's large hand held the raven hair as he pushed his meat deep into her mouth, poking her throat. He pulled back slightly and pushed in again, going deeper. On the third of such strokes, and with some gagging, gurgling and a few tears running down Patricia's face, he felt his cock sliding into her throat, the tightness massaging his head.

A louder moan from Vivien brought him back to his class, watching as the ebony beauty was with her own mouth open, clearly picturing herself getting facefucked, the little horny devil.

Holding Patricia's head close to his body, her nose against his stomach, he addressed the class again, even though his eyes kept going back to Vivien and her increasing rhythm.

"As you can see, when I push my penis inside her throat... I am cutting the flow of air to her trachea, holding her ability... to breath temporarily, helping her 'Reset' her breathing pattern" breathing hard, refusing to stop his lecture, he pulled his cock out for a brief second, allowing the girl a quick breath as she was starting to turn blue, just to shove it right back in. "For better results, you should... repeat the exercise a few times, just to make sure that the regular pattern is... keeping."

"Fuck yeah, fuck that slut mouth..." Vivien mumbled, feeling herself getting real close to her orgasm.

Brad finally pulled his throbbing dick out of Patricia's mouth, his whole veiny shaft covered in spit, some of it drooling from her mouth, slowly starting to drip from her chin.

"How does it feel, Patricia?"

"It feels... it feels.." the girl bumbled between gasps, recovering her breath when she noticed. "Oh my god! It worked! Thanks, Mr Grice!"

She grabbed his cock and licked her spit out. It was the least she could do after he helped her. And that is when Vivien gave a loud moan, her whole body tensing, a shiver moving through her body as she pressed her nipple hard between her fingers, a strong orgasm ravishing her body, her lips quivering.

Brad was already on the edge. The scene was the straw that broke the camel back, as he felt his balls contracting and spurting a large load on Patricia's unsuspecting mouth. Caught off guard, she pulled her head back, his head slipping between her lips, the next streams of his jizz landing on her glasses, the first actually coating a lock of that dark shiny hair.

"Fuck, sorry about that darling."

"That's all right Mr Grice." The girl smiled, giving his head a small lick before starting to clean her face and hair, blobs of his cum coating her fingers before she pushed it into her mouth, swallowing it with a content smile on her face. "It is the least I can do after you helped me. I hate hiccups."

"Oh, me too. They are the worst." He nodded, smiled and addressed the class once more. "Well, people, we are stopping here for today. Remember, next week we have the test on Respiratory and Circulatory systems. Miss Collins," he shifted his gaze to Vivien enjoying her post orgasm "Please have a sip of water and make sure your legs are not wobbling before getting up. The same goes for anyone else that came. Let's avoid accidents, people. See you all next week."

He began collecting his things as he wondered if maybe he could sneak some time for coffee before his next period. He didn't smoke, but after that, he clearly needed something. Maybe some chocolate...

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers