Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her laugh caught him by surprise. His eyebrows raised in an unasked question.

"Our neighbour Elizabeth just walked into the lamppost as I kissed my breasts.

"David, you have two choices. If you believe Brian Mulholland you take your case and leave which will end our marriage.

"Or you can strip off and fuck me, not make love, fuck me, on the table here. Let all your anger out as you reclaim me, your wife. Fuck me as hard as you can. Don't worry about my pleasure, just fuck me!"

Ann stood up and crossed to the table, lying face down with her bum in the air and her legs apart. Anyone passing would see her bare pussy and anus. She was breathing heavily. Had she convinced him of the truth that she hadn't had an affair? Would he fuck her or leave? She couldn't force herself to look at him, fearful he may still leave.

David despite sitting was breathing quickly, his mind doing contortions. He was staring at that delectable ass, still the same firm size as when they first met. How he loved playing with it. Her bare pussy, something he thought he would never see. Those lips seemed poised to kiss him and looked wet. He was most shocked by the look of her virgin rosebud. He'd never thought she would ever offer that to him. It looked like it would be a fantastic experience.

While the vision before him was delectable and had a very arousing effect, mentally he was mad. Mad at himself for even contemplating she could be unfaithful. Mad at her for not telling him at the very beginning what had happened. Mad at how she felt that their sex life was so poor because of her inhibitions. He was mad at himself as he had never really challenged her about her attitude to their sex life. He had never tried to force her beyond her boundaries for fear she would leave him.

He felt that anger. He remembered her words, "Fuck me, let all your anger out." He knew that wouldn't do it. He needed something more but had no idea what!

He sat still for about five minutes. As Ann waited, her fear of his reaction grew. She wanted to speak but knew him, he needed space to decide for himself. She willed her brain to send him telepathic messages, that she loved him and only him, to fuck her, to save their marriage. She couldn't look, in case, he was going to leave.

She stifled a cry as the thought he might just fuck her and then leave flashed through her mind. She knew he was too much of a gentleman to do that but!

Finally, David rose. He felt his heart rate rise as he breathed more deeply.

Ann heard him move. She tried to stop the tears which appeared in her eyes. She was extremely scared. She gasped when she heard the case being moved. Her head felt so heavy it was like it was welded to the table. She almost sobbed but she had to be strong. She breathed more deeply, felt more tears swell behind her eyelids.

David could see her body's struggle to remain still. Her back rising from the table as she breathed heavily. Her shoulders moved like she was sobbing. He knew she feared the worst. Her pride would not allow her to plead further.

He stood behind her. Even after all these years together he still loved her so deeply. His anger meant he didn't speak, didn't tell her his decision. Action was needed.

He slowly removed his clothing. He gave a wry smile as he thought of anyone watching from outside. His desire for Ann to reveal more had never included him as well. As he removed his trousers, he pulled the belt free.

Ann was struggling not to turn round. She had not heard the door opening so was he still there?

"AAGHH!" came out of her mouth as she heard the sound of the belt striking her upturned arse. "AAAGGHHH!" again as the second blow struck her. The tears began streaming down her face. She was struggling to breathe. David had never struck her before, not even a light spanking. Her bum felt on fire, the pain spreading. She could feel her flesh vibrating from the impact. It was still undulating as the next blow hit her. This intensified the pain.

David's face showed his anger and his tone was very angry as he finally spoke, "Ann, I've told you time and time again, to speak with me, not hold things in, for us to work together. We can solve anything together. If you had done that, none of the nightmare of the last few weeks would have happened."

David struck her again and again. Ann was crying, howling with the pain but she never pleaded with him to stop. Her hands held tightly to the tabletop so she wouldn't run away. It was difficult to have any focussed thoughts such was the pain. On some level she understood he needed to do this to her to get over his anger. On another she felt she needed to feel pain as well.

Finally she heard, "Eighteen!" and the belting stopped. She understood the significance of that word. The years they had been together. She felt relief that the punishment appeared over but still didn't know if David was staying or going. The pain she felt mentally at the thought of him leaving was matched by that of her bum, physically. She could feel the fire spreading from her bum around to her pussy and deep into her body. Her bum flesh was still moving in waves of pain. She felt sure her pussy lips had been struck a number of times. They were shrieking in agony. The pain from her clit was worse than she had ever experienced when he forced her to more orgasms, not letting up on her.

Her mind was in shock. The tears were streaming down her face pooling and spreading onto the table, dropping to the floor.

As she breathed heavily and her heart rate slowed, she was not prepared for what happened next. She had not heard David leave the room due to the sound of her crying.

Her bum jumped as she felt his hands applying a soothing lotion to it. His touch was so gentle she began to relax. Well, as best she could as the lotion stung and her arse cried in pain as his hands slowly, lightly, worked the lotion into her skin which felt flayed. After a few minutes it appeared to take some of the pain away. She willed herself to remain leaning over the table. She knew David wasn't finished yet. She would accept any punishment from him if it could save their marriage.

With a sadness but determination in his voice David spoke, "Ann, nothing like the last few weeks can ever happen again. You have to come to me with a problem like this."

Ann between sobs, cried out, "I promise David, I promise! Don't leave me, I love you!"

David cut her short by lifting her head and kissing her deeply. When she opened her eyes, she saw his love for her. She tried to kiss him back passionately and hoped he could see her love for him in her eyes.

David turned away and returned to the other end of the table.

Ann cried out as he took hold of her very red, sore bum and held her cheeks apart. David leaned in and in front of anyone who may be passing began teasing her bum hole and pussy. He licked from her bum hole, rimming it and inserting his tongue into it before licking lightly down her perineum to her pussy. He took each lip separately into his mouth and nibbled along them. The first touches brought more pain as her lips cried out from the effects of the belt but as David rolled them in his mouth, the pain slowly became more pleasurable.

Ann was beginning to respond to his gentle teasing. She began moaning in desire, not pain, though when he moved his hands her bum complained. Her body moved involuntarily as he licked her clitoris. Cells of both pain and pleasure were fighting each other for control. She pushed forward in delight and drew back, yelping in pain. Slowly, the pleasure began winning the battle. The pleasure she was getting eventually made the brazilian worthwhile. Her whole pussy area was so sensitive, the adversarial feelings alien to her. She was involuntarily heading to a different, higher plain of pleasure.

David continued to slowly tease her, alternating between light caresses and licking to more forceful ones. He witnessed her reactions but ignored her howls of pain. She had never been so wet. As he felt Ann approach an orgasm, he pulled back and allowed her to calm before beginning again. By the fourth time, she was begging him to "fuck her!" She was sure the neighbours could hear her; she had never been so vocal.

The pain had subsided slightly though on occasion her bum or pussy would flinch in agony. Conversely, she had never felt such pleasure!

David worked a finger into her arse, a first and then two into her pussy as he worked her "G spot." His hand against her labia was met by moans of pain which over time became deep moans of joy. Soon Ann was a quivering wreck. Her instincts took over and ignored any pain she felt. She never realised she had crossed the pain/pleasure threshold, just that she was beyond any pleasure she had ever had before. Her bum was never still as she tried to get David to fuck her. How he managed to remain in place she never knew, she was bucking like an unbroken stallion.

Finally, he attacked her clit directly, as his fingers pounded her pussy and ass. She could feel her orgasm coming from the soles of her feet, from her fingertips and from the top of her head. Her whole body was rushing towards her cunt. She was aware her eyes were losing focus as the biggest orgasm off her life ripped through her. If she had not been lying on the table she would have collapsed. Her legs had no strength to hold her upright. Her body felt like she was the ocean, caressing the shore as wave after wave of hot little lava flows kept exploding within her. She had never had such intense aftershocks before.

David was soaked. Ann had never squirted or been particularly wet before but this time she was flooding him. His face and chest were streaming with her nectar.

David stood behind her and forced his penis into her pussy. It was so tight he had his work cut out to get it in. The sensation was beyond anything he had ever imagined. Despite being so wet, it felt on fire. As he slowly slid in, the walls of her pussy were grabbing and caressing him. He was feeling his own sense of extreme pleasure.

Ann felt him entering her. As he slowly pushed in, she felt he was bigger than ever before. She was varying her kegel muscles around his cock to caress and grip him tightly to ensure he knew she wanted him badly.

Somewhere in her mind, she was aware of two conflicting feelings. Relief and joy his penis was in her pussy but her arse and labia were complaining when he moved against them.

David took Ann at her word, he fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Full long strokes, driving deeply into her cunt. He could feel himself striking her cervix. Soon the sweat was running down his face and back as he pounded into her. There was no finesse, this was pure primeval fucking. Anyone watching from the street, would feel her pain or pleasure. The thought drove him on.

Ann to her surprise was overwhelmed by another orgasm as David fucked her with no regard to her needs. She could hear both her moans of pleasure and her howls of pain as he touched an angry part of her still very tender bum. Soon, she became less passive.

"David, I love you, fuck me, I want your cum in me. Use my cunt or my mouth! I love only you!"

David began fucking her even faster. He had never fucked her like this before. They had never done anything like this. She had never been so vocal. Before he knew it, his hands had grabbed her tits and were mauling them. No finesse, just kneading and pulling her nipples until they were almost torn off.

This caused Ann to groan more as she approached yet another orgasm, a strange one. Her legs were now back in the game and she was humping against David's thrusts. She could feel David's sweat falling onto her back. From his breathing she knew he was close.

She pulled her arms in towards her lifting her breasts from contact with the table which allowed David to grasp them even more firmly. She thought they would burst with the pressure he was putting on them. While she would normally have felt pain for some reason all she felt was pleasure. She was sure she was going to have an orgasm, just from her tits being mauled, something she had never experienced.

David was grunting but not in his usual manner, this was coming from deep within, as he approached his point of no return. He had never felt Ann's cunt grasp him so tightly, be so hot and wet. The walls of her cunt seemed to be squeezing him and caressing him at the same time. The feelings his cock was receiving, it transmitted all around his body. He had never felt so alive, so horny, so fucking animalistic.

"Ann, I'm going to blow. I can't hold any longer. AAGGHH!" as he drove his cock as deeply into her as he could. On one level he understood he was causing her pain but the relief was immense. Spurt after spurt left his cock at high pressure and pasted the walls of her cunt, as though trying to cool it down.

He collapsed onto her back, gasping for breath.

His hands had never stopped and Ann surprised him when she began screaming she was cumming again. Her body rose from the table as her orgasm from her tit stimulation struck her before she collapsed back onto it.

How long they remained collapsed together, neither knew. Eventually, David managed to move off her and helped her fully to her feet.

Ann turned to him and hugged him tightly, "Thank you for staying. I love you!" She was crying tears of joy.

David held her tightly, "I love you. I don't know why I belted you, I'm so sorry."

Ann reached up and quietened him, "It's alright. I deserved it. I can't believe how I reacted to it. What must you think of me?"

David smiled, "I never actually had a conscious thought. It was only when I took my trousers off, I pulled out the belt. I've never thought to spank you or anything like that before. I surprised myself. I hope I haven't hurt you badly.

"I had another surprise. I never knew that table was as strong. I thought the way I was fucking you and you holding on for dear life, it had to break."

Both laughed at this.

Ann took his hand. "I think the neighbours have seen enough for a little while. I need a cup of tea or something stronger."

David smiled, "I think a shower first. Join me."

Together they showered. David spent a lot of time ensuring her bum was well cared for. He was glad to find no cuts but knew there would be bruising coming out over the next few days. He couldn't understand where that had come from.

Ann was so enjoying washing David she found herself smiling as she wondered why they had not done this in years. How much pleasure had she denied him, them, over the years?

Satisfied both were clean, they stepped out of the shower. David took Ann's towel and softly dried her paying attention not to inflict more pain on her arse. He tried to kiss it better but she turned and he found himself kissing her very smooth pussy. Soon Ann was holding his head as his tongue drove her to another orgasm. She felt full as he had fingers in her arse and pussy, the latter drawing over her 'g spot'.

David could not believe how wet Ann was. The bare pussy was so smooth but best of all he could see how she was reacting to him. The colour changed as she became more aroused, from light pink to now almost a deep red. This new Ann was being very vocal. Normally she was as quiet as possible.

"David, your tongue is reading my pussy's mind. It's moving into just the right spots. The darts into my cunt are like you fucking me. I'm going to come soon."

David played her for a few more minutes but she grabbed his head and held it against her pussy. He could hardly breathe. She used his nose on her clit as he licked between her pussy and anus.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, YEAH! AAGGHH!"

Ann fucked his face as she came as though trying to get him into her cunt. As the aftershocks subsided she fell over him. She grabbed his head and pulled him up and kissed him deeply. She had never liked him to kiss her after he had eaten her. It was gross. Another change!

Ann held him for a few moments before grabbing a cloth and washing his face and chest which were wet from her secretions.

She pushed him through into the bedroom and down onto the bed. She climbed up between his legs and began to kiss him from his head down his chest. She stopped to play with his nipples, pulling and gently biting them. Her hair was caressing his skin. Her hands lightly stroking his skin, down towards his cock.

She sat up and spat a hair out of her mouth. "Maybe we should get you waxed all over as well!" she teased.

She continued down and kissed around his stomach as her hands lightly ran up and down his legs, almost but not quite, ending caressing his balls. His cock had reached its full potential, just short of eight inches.

Ann moved further down and his cock found itself brushing her lips. She ran her lips up and down the shaft and her hands teased his balls, perineum and anus. He found himself lifting himself towards her, to get his cock in her mouth. She had never displayed any enthusiasm for this. The feelings were overpowering his thought processes.

Ann held it at her lips as she looked lovingly at him. He saw the joy in her eyes, her love for him. Her tongue sneaked out and did a lap of his crown. So lightly it felt amazing. She did it again but in the other direction. He gasped; his cock jumped, he loved it as well. Ann smiled as she put his cock into her mouth, her eyes never leaving his.

Her tongue didn't stop caressing his cock as he entered her mouth. Her lips sealed tightly around it and drew a highly contented sigh from him. Her hands weren't quiet as they continued to play between his balls and around his bum hole. She moved him in and out of her mouth, slowly, teasing lightly then more firmly and then lightly.

"Ann, that's fucking fantastic. If you keep this up, I'll cum soon. The feelings are amazing," he moaned highly contently.

Ann just smiled and continued. She couldn't talk. It's rude to talk with your mouth full!

She took him further and further into her mouth, watching as he stared at her in disbelief. She had never had him so deep before. She increased the tempo and pressure on his cock, licking under the rim reaching that delicate spot.

David couldn't help but begin to almost try and fuck her mouth as he raised himself. He tried to warn her as she never liked him cumming in her mouth, "Ann, I'm close!"

The shock on his face as Ann continued to suck and tease him, pleased her. She increased the work her hands were doing on his balls and bum. She used her mouth like a pussy, her lips sealing him in. Her tongue whipping his cock across all the sensor buds like there was no tomorrow.

David saw in her eyes there was to be no escape so gave in to the pleasure. He was almost there when her finger entered his bum and found something. He lifted himself up and came and came into her mouth. Ann tried to hold it all but some slid out the side of her mouth. He felt three or four strong pulses before she swallowed.

She held his cock in her mouth but didn't tongue it, just let him relax. He could see a smile on her face and a sense of achievement.

"Ann, that was the best blowjob I have ever had. If I need to belt your arse to get one again, I'll do that."

He reached down and lifted her to him and kissed her deeply. He could taste his sperm on her lips. The thought of this before would have been gross but for some reason, it was highly pleasurable.

They cuddled together, both going through the events of the afternoon in their minds. They had a lot to discuss.

Eventually David said, "We do need that drink and something to eat. What would you like to do, stay in, go out, takeaway?"

Ann thought, "We have stuff we can reheat from the freezer or just have omelettes with chips. I'm not sure I can sit down yet. Do you want a beer, wine or soft? Maybe more pussy nectar?"