Ann's Feet

Story Info
I raised my ass, hiking up my skirt, giving better access.
996 words
4.18
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Prodded each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft little toes popping them lightly in a chiropractic fashion. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them. Her moans telling me I was on the right track. I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely feet, reading my mind, she removed her top freeing her bra less breast.

Her hands sliding inside her pants pushing them down, exposing a hairless pussy, I needed/wanted/desired to taste. I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, Ann's calves, smooth thighs, flicking her clit with my long wet tongue. She manage to free her legs from her pants wrapping them around my head, pushing me down, fucking my face, my tongue exploring her insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans growing louder.

Her hands in my long red hair, her vibrating pleasure flowing through me, my long tongue straining deep inside Ann, juices dripping down my chin. Her body shaking in delight, I lingered there deep inside her wet cunt. Bucking her hips into my mouth.

"I'm comingggggggggggggg!" Ann scream in delight.

Her juices squirting on my face, in my mouth, licking them with my tongue, savoring the sweet taste, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips kissing fervently.

Ann is my gorgeous wife, I love her completely from head to those cute little toes, those magic little cute toes. She is adventurous and fun, we are emotionally monogamous - sexually free, Instead of thinking of emotional monogamy as having an on/off switch, I prefer to think of it as intimacy made up of walls and windows.

We share everything house hold chores, like cooking and laundry, we share secrets and stories from work, we go out dancing or to the movies and occasionally share a lover or two.

We entered the Dearborn for dinner and were seated in a corner table. The candlelight dinner was fantastic, we talked and laughed has our feet played under the table, hidden by the long table cloth, a wetness, desire growing electric between us. Her right foot raising up my dress, finding my crotch, sliding to the edge, I met her toes with enthusiasm.

Finding her way inside my panties her toes sliding inside my wet cunt. Fucking me with that wonderful little foot, moaning softly, my juices covering her foot, so wet. She held my hand, starring in my blue eyes, has I was being pleasured by her foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her foot go deeper into my wet pussy. Trying hard not to scream, a beautiful orgasm erupting my pussy contracting around her foot shaking me to my core. She smiled, that wicked smile, I loved so much.

Sliding under the table I cleaned that gorgeous foot with my tongue tasting my own juices. I saw she was fingering herself has I licked her foot and sucked each toe working my way up her suckle smooth legs. My mouth finding a home between her legs my long tongue diving deep inside.

Under the table eating her sweet pussy with everything I had, sucking her clit, sending her over the edge her wonderful juices squirting in my mouth. Climbing back up into my seat, we sipped are after diner coffee.

Walking down the street holding hands on our way to the Landmark's Century Centre Cinema sitting in the back of the dark theater. my arm around Ann's shoulders we watched the latest junk from Hollywood. Her hand rubbing between my legs making me tingle.

I raised my ass, hiking up my skirt, giving her better access. She rubbed my now wet cunt still cover by panties. Sliding her fingers in slowly. through my red soft pubes, teasing my slit, before pushing her fingers in. Finger banging me in public is her favorite activity, I was so turned on, so wet. Ann's fingers slurped in and out, my head laid back in the stadium seats, eyes closed.

I felt her between my legs, nibbling my clit, still working my pussy with her fingers. Tingling, shivering, waves of pleasure crashing over my little body.

"OH MY GOD!" I exhaled.

Ann took her seat next to me and we watching the end of the movie. We exited the theater and walk to the train station. Taking seats in an empty train car starring out the window at the Chicago river her head on my shoulder. My arm on her back softly rubbing, she laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her soft blonde hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft green eyes. A tender moment between a married couple on a train at eleven PM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her tongue, arms rapping around each other. The train kept rolling we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her amble breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy, sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her lips I entered her with three fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers fucking wet pussies. We were both close when her thumb poke into my tight asshole I could take no more. We both screamed coming together orgasms shaking our bodies as the train moved down the tracks.