Ann's Friends Come Thru Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue asked Ann if she was fucking me and Ann said no, giving him a hand job. Sue spoke up and said save some for her for after while; she was really Horney after looking at her earlier. Pat said she would. I looked down at Pat's breasts saying can I touch and she said by all means, anytime, you never have to ask me anything you want to do. I said we are all the same here.

We were in the shallow end and I was sitting on the bottom with my head above water. Pat was squatting before me again. I reached up and took hold of both of them and felt how firm and solid they were on her chest. Her areolas and nipples were sticking straight out and hard as a rock. She watched my hands as I played with her. I saw a grin form on her face. She kept right on masturbating me and she knew what she was doing. Her other hand was pulling and playing with my balls. When she looked up into my face I told her by the way, I am sterile, had my tubes cut some time ago so can't get you pregnant. She said that was good to know as getting her tubes cut was on her agenda very soon. As she said that she moved one of her fingers from the hand playing with my balls to between my balls and ass and pushed very hard on my prostate. I was soon ejaculating cum strongly into the water. She did not keep at me trying to empty everything remembering what Sue had asked her. When I could think again I told her I was sorry I had not told her about being safe earlier in case she wanted to get off with me fucking her. She said no problem, Ann had asked her to spend the night and she thought she would be ok. I grinned and said I know you will be and thanked her. She gave me a kiss on the mouth and said anytime you need a volunteer.

We decided it was time for a group shower to get the pool water off so we headed in to our shower. Pat said she loved the shaved genitals and wished she could get rid of all of hers also. She said she sometimes needed to shower at the hospital and it was a group shower so she did not want to be completely shaved, at least not yet. She kept an eye on me as I transferred to the bench watching my legs flop around. She asked if it was hard and I said no when you love something so much. She nodded her head in understanding. She asked about not feeling anything in my right leg and I said I did not notice it that much now. I was just glad I had feeling elsewhere and use of my cock I told her. We finished and dried each other off and headed to our respective bedrooms.

Sue had already whispered to me that she was Horney as hell tonight and to please fuck her good. I told her I should have a long lasting hard on for her after what Pat had done to me. We got in bed and Sue immediately had me down her throat getting me harder. She had pulled the cock ring down to the base again and it did not take much of that to do the job. As usual I was on my back and Sue kneeled over me spreading her lips with one hand and guiding me into her cunt with the other. We were both so wet it went in all the way in one downward movement from her. She felt me bottom out against her cervix and moaned. Her leg muscles were well developed and she did all the work fucking herself and me. Being paralyzed so high I could not do any thrusting anymore. Sue loved to be in control of the process anyway. I soon added my thumb to her clit and she was pulling hard on both of her nipples. She soon started her loud moan and cum. The door to our room was open and I am sure Ann had left hers open knowing what was going to happen.

Sue finally stopped Cumming and fell forward on to my chest. She was still impaled on me and both of us knew I was not going to cum anymore tonight. We took turns contracting our muscles and enjoyed being with each other very much. Pretty soon we both heard what sounded like Pat have a big cum quickly followed by Ann. We got a good chuckle out of it. Sue slipped up and off of me and removed the cock ring so I would go down. She deep throated me and cleaned me off good as I went limp. I asked Sue if she wanted to show Pat how she cathed me at night and she that that would be a great idea. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up and brought a cath kit back. On her way out the door to go get Pat she checked to be sure the light was on and headed down the hall to Ann's room. When she got to the door she stood in it and said wish the light was on so I could see what you two are doing. It was and they all had a good laugh. Ann said sounded like you had a good cum and Sue said you bet. Sue added we heard both of you also.

Sue asked Pat if she would like to watch the nightly ritual with me and she said you bet. Both girls followed Sue back to our room. Sue said to Pat I turned the light on for you. Again we had a good laugh and she told Pat to sit on the bed by my leg. Pat did and put her hand on my calf. She looked at me and was able to get her thumb and middle finger completely around it. She turned her attention to Sue as she opened the cath kit, laid everything out and went to work. Her mouth was open with amazement as Sue stuck the catheter in my urethra with one try. Urine was soon flowing into the bag and when it stopped Sue removed the catheter and then cleaned me and everything up. That was fantastic Pat said. Sue said thanks and I can even do it in the dark!

Pat asked me if I could feel it and I told her most of it as it entered the opening but not fully as it got higher. We think the injection in my leg weakened the muscles so I cannot empty good and decreased the feeling. Pat said she had heard about what Dr. Jack could do and wondered what the stuff was he injected. I told her I was sure happy with the results. Looking Pat in the eyes I asked her if she was going to become a paraplegic and she said she was sure thinking about it now after seeing me. I told her I would be glad to show her how I could stand in my HKAFO's if she liked. She should be able to stand and operate that way and the table went up and down don't forget.

Pat said she had to get up early and go to work in the morning so she thanked us and said she was looking forward to hearing what the hospital administrator had to say. She would tell her receptionist to always put my calls through right away or I will call you right back if I am with a patient. She and Ann went back to their bedroom and I wondered if we would hear them again before the night was out.

When Pat and Ann got back in bed Pat asked Ann if she could try something. Ann said sure, anything. Pat asked Ann to move down in bed a little and turn so her empty shoulder was up. Ann did and Pat got on her knees and moved her pussy over to the knob that was sticking out. She pushed her clit up against it and started masturbating herself. Since Ann's head was right there she got to see the whole show up close and personal. It only took Pat a few minutes to cum and Ann immediately started licking her juice up. Pat quickly moved to a 69 with Ann and was able to get Ann to cum. They were both sure they could hear them down the hall. Soon everyone was asleep.

Sue and I were in the kitchen having some breakfast when Ann came in. She just had a see through short robe on. Sue fixed her a plate and we talked about the evening with Pat. We were all glad she had been over and that we all had a good time with her. Ann said she had told her this morning how much she was looking forward to working with all of us. I was ready to leave for my appointment and Ann saw I had my HKAFO braces on. She said good, makes a great impression on people. I kissed the girls good bye and headed out.

There did not seem to be a whole lot of activity around the new hospital and plenty of handicap parking. I was a few minutes early as I gave the administrator's secretary my name. She said oh yes, please follow me and ushered me into HER office. We introduced ourselves and sat around a small table to the side of her big desk. Her name was Janice French and please feel free to call her Jan. We talked about the hospital and how it was doing and I then told her I was here representing Dr. Pat, a new orthopedic surgeon here in town. Jan said yes, she had heard about her and had her on her list of things to do to call. She was glad I was here. I asked if she could give me a tour of the place and she said no problem and led the way. I noticed she did not have any wedding rings on. She was in her mid thirties and I could not tell much more about her the way she was dressed which was very businesslike.

I asked if we could start in the OR and go from there. She said sure as they were not doing any surgery today. One room was larger than the other and both fully equipped it seemed. Both also had brand new anesthesia machines. She said she had one Doctor already to administer anesthesia and thought another one was ready to come on board. The recovery room was nice and large and also well equipped. They did not have an intensive care unit but did have one room that had all the equipment needed to take care of someone having problems or needing some advanced care for a while like Ann would. She showed me the patient rooms and all were single bed. I asked her about a physical therapy area and she said there was none yet but space was available.

We got back to her office and I broke the ice with her about the special kind of surgery that Dr. Pat might be doing once in a while. Jan was very quiet for a while looking me in the eye and I wondered if she was going to throw me out. She finally smiled and said she was trying to think through how much she wanted to tell me. She said first I am a devotee and hope that does not offend you. I said no, I liked devotees very much and in fact lived with one. That seemed to relax her even more and she said good. I was not sure how you would take it. I have no problem with Dr. Pat, or anyone working with her, to do that kind of surgery and I don't think anyone else will either. I own 60% of this place so I usually get my way. I then told her about Sue and Ann who would be involved in the practice also. She asked some questions about me being in a wheelchair and I shared fully with her. She seemed very interested and aroused? I then asked her to put together a proposal as soon as possible and get it to me. She said she would do it today and we said good bye.

On the way home I called Pat and gave her a rundown and she was very happy but wondering what the proposal would be like. Tomorrow was Friday and I told her she should plan on coming over when she was done with work and plan on spending the weekend. Deal she said. *** A month has passed and Sue and I are sitting in the waiting room at the new hospital waiting for Ann to have Dr. Pat do her extensive hemipelvectomy. Jan had stuck her head in a couple of times for an update. Ann was the first patient Pat had done here so she naturally wanted everything to go good and for Ann to be ok. They all had met several times and Ann had been instrumental in getting things really worked out at the hospital since she was an RN. We had her right prosthetic arm shipped here and she wore it most of the time she was in the building and at Dr. Pat's office. We also knew it needed to be re-done after her shoulder stump was revised. Dr. Pat had told us it was going to be a long surgery and they probably would not be done till after dinner.

About 7 Pat came out to the waiting room and told us everything had gone great. She looked beat and was drinking a large container of orange juice. She said her plan was to let her wake up in the recovery room and be sure she was ok. Then move her to the special care room, let us see her, then knock her back out for at least two days. She would be in a lot of pain and they needed to keep moving her around in the bed to keep the weight off her incisions'. That would cause her a lot of pain also. We told her we understood and we gave her a big hug. She told us to go on and get some dinner and then come back to the special care room to wait.

When we got back from dinner a nurse was getting things ready for Ann's return. She knew who we were and was very nice. About 15 minutes later Ann arrived in her bed with several people around her. They got her situated and Dr. Pat invited us over to say hello. She seemed to be doing very good and was excited to see us and know that it was over with. Her right shoulder was bandaged but I could see the knob was gone and I knew she would look even better. Dr. Pat had already gone over the plan with Ann so she said see you later and the anesthesiologist opened the line to the sleep meds and she drifted off to sleep. I asked Pat if she wanted a ride home as tired as she looked and she said no, she was sleeping here at the hospital so she could keep and eye on Ann. Sue and I said that was fantastic.

The nurse went out to get some things as Dr. Pat was there, and Dr. Pat said she needed to check dressings and waved us over. I led Sue to the bed side and Pat pulled the sheet back. There were lots of dressings but they all looked good, no blood showing. Pat took Sue's hand and placed it on the area and she moved it around some. Pat covered Ann back up and we moved out of the way. Dr. Pat had a meeting with the nurse and another nurse came in for instructions on how she wanted Ann turned every 20 minutes for the next 6 hours. Dr. Pat said she would be sleeping in the doctors lounge area which was right across the hall and to call her if needed right away. The three of us left and the two nurses started working out how they were going to do things.

Ann was doing great the next two days but they could tell she was still in pain when they turned her because her blood pressure and pulse went up each time. Dr. Pat kept her knocked out for another day and then let her wake up to see how she was doing. Ann said she remembered nothing since she went to sleep in the OR and asked what day it was. Dr. Pat told her and explained again why she had lost some days. Ann said she now remembered the plan and could she stay awake now. Dr. Pat said yes, they were going to try it and see how it goes. They moved Ann to her room that afternoon.

*** A week passed and Ann did fine. Today was going to be the first day she tried to sit up some. Dr. Pat had tried to arrange the incisions' so she was not sitting right on them but they both knew it was going to hurt some. Ann used the bed controller and started moving the head of the bed up a little at a time. She was able to get up quite a bit and stay there for several minutes before she had to go back down. They were both pleased at how far she had gotten. The dressings were looking good and soon Ann only had light ones on. She, and the rest of us could now really see how much was gone and it looked great. She had a trapeze on her bed and pulled herself up using her only arm to gain strength. Ann was soon able to move to a chair and gradually increased the time she was able to sit up. Soon she was in a wheelchair then standing by the bedside. Her shoulder healed nicely, stitches are out.

Finally after a little more than three weeks she was on her way to physical therapy. By now the bandage was off the shoulder area and it looked great. Most of the sutures and staples had been removed from her hip area. In the PT area a set of parallel bars and a pulley system had been installed. The pulley system allowed the therapist to put a harness on Ann and attach the rope to a hook that moved with them as she walked so if she started to fall she would not go to the ground.

Pat had been over to the house a couple of times for dinner and sun at the pool. She and Sue got along great and it looked like Pat's breast incisions' had healed nicely. She said she had not injected any more saline lately and was going to see how things went. She was hoping the skin would stretch and they would not be so tightly bound to her chest wall. She enjoyed having Sue and I massage them vigorously to speed up the skin stretching. One time when we were in the shower she said that since the new hospital had private showers, would Sue please shave her. Naturally she said she would be glad to and asked me to trim as much of the hair off before she did her. I got the battery trimmer and Pat stood before me with one foot up on the bench and I trimmed as much as I could. Pat was quite wet by the time I was done and we looked each other in the eye more than once. Sue took over and shaved the whole area getting her nice and smooth. We knew that for certain because we both ate her out getting several cums from her.

As Sue was eating her cunt Pat masturbated me to a big cum. Sue could tell what was going on and she told Pat she should come to bed with us and fuck me tonight. She and I had not done that yet and since she made me cum big time we all knew I would last longer. Pat said she would enjoy that if we were sure it was alright. Both of us assured her it was very much all right. Later when we got in bed I gave Pat my cock ring and she put it on me all the way down to the base of my cock. She soon had it in her mouth sucking and using her tongue to stimulate me just behind my large cock head to get hard. It did not take long and Pat traded her mouth for her cunt. She felt super smooth after the shave job and she remarked how great it felt to her also. She knew she had to do the fucking since I was paralyzed and could not thrust my hips and was soon doing a good job of it on both of us. Sue sat on my face facing Pat and playing with her new breasts. I knew I did not have to worry about my hard going away so I just enjoyed eating Sue and having Pat fuck me.

Pat did not last long with both Sue and I doing her and soon had a long, noisy cum with Sue holding her up and using her thumb on Pat's clit to keep her going. As Pat came the second time I was able to give her a few ejaculations and she fell off to the side finally. Sue was immediately eating her enjoying our mixed juices. As Pat came around she sucked my cock clean. We kissed and she said now I see why the girls like you. I said I hoped she would be back for more sometime. Pat reached for my limp cock and said you bet. Sue stopped lapping Pat and said anytime and we all had a good laugh.

Ann had also been using a weight with her left arm and doing exercises on her right leg to get strength built up. She wanted Dr. Pat, Sue and I to be there the first time she tried to walk. Ann had also been doing exercises getting up and down out of her wheelchair so she was able to stand up to the bars without any problem. They got the bar on her left side adjusted for the right height and the rope anchored. She took a step but it did not look right. She tried one more and the PT said lets go ahead and try it with an underarm crutch. They got one adjusted and Ann tried a step and it worked very well. The crutch moved with her and was up under her shoulder to support her, while the bar did not. It was much easier for her to walk that way. She stayed within the bars and was able to take five steps the first time before she had to sit and rest.

An electric wheelchair had been obtained for Ann and she was learning how to get around in it good. She was also able to use her one crutch to walk more and more and she and Dr. Pat thought a few more days in the hospital was all that would be needed. Ann was very anxious to begin her new life as a double amputee. We had sent some pictures to April and Dr. Jack to let them follow the progress. Ann insisted on them seeing her naked and they wrote back she looked fantastic. I had kept Jack updated on Ann going to work for Dr. Pat and he knew not to expect her back.

Ann finally made it home and was glad it was all behind her. She was very excited with her new body, her new look, as we all were. Pat was very proud of it to be sure. We planned a cook out and pool party. Pat had given her ok for Ann to be in the pool water now. We got home around 1 and Ann wanted to take a nap and be alone for a while. She had managed a few masturbations in her room but was always afraid someone would come in on her. She wanted to really look her new body over with a big mirror and touch it, again with no fear of interruptions. She felt free to say all of this to us and we understood and told her to call out if she needed anything otherwise we would leave her alone.