Anon Glory Hole Slut

Story Info
Crossdresser loves cock and glory holes.
5.5k words
4.69
6.6k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

I love being a slut and always have since discovering my attraction to other males and my love for the forbidden pleasure of dressing in lingerie.

By eighteen, my senior year, I had a few special friends and we'd always find a quiet spot where I'd satisfy there needs, a quiet bathroom, a locked classroom, a garage on the way home. I would never say no and was easily aroused by the sight of a nice bulge.

I remember the weekend my parents were away and I had a friend stay over, it'd be a first for me and a surprise he loved. Those two days going thru my sisters drawers, dressing in her bra, panties and stockings I became his girlfriend in every way. After that I became the fem and satisfied my special friends until graduation and we went our own ways.

With friends gone I had to satisfy myself, that's when found the mall bathroom and the store dressing rooms where the closet husbands would sneak off to while the wife shopped. At eighteen it didn't take long to get the attention I wanted and loved, and like always afterwards I wanted more. I heard of park not far away where after dark the hiking trails became paths to pleasure and satisfaction for those keeping their secrets.

After that first cruse on the dim lit trails it quickly became my favorite spot. Being anon with no worry of being discovered I began wearing my sisters bra and panties under my sweats. It made me feel sexy and naughty, it was one of those nights I discovered poppers. He was in his mid forties a dad with a secret attraction to his older sons friends.

When he held it to my nose a euphoric haze of ecstasy that took me over was like nothing I've ever felt, a raw sexual hunger filled me and I'd never wanted a cock more.

Without thinking my movements became feminine and as I teasingly striped off my sweats he undid his pants fondling his heavy hanging seven inches and stood watching.

As he came closer and held out the popper a rush of nervous excitement ran thru me knowing it would bring out the slutty sissy I've always wanted to be. The popper took me into my own world and I let her out.

I stood back into the moon light giving him a long look as I turned and posed like a shy teenage sissy knowing it would arousal him even more. That's why he was here looking for what his wife couldn't give him, the pleasure and satisfaction he could only get from me here in the bushes.

Moving closer I took his full erection in hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going to my knees and taking him into my hungry warm mouth as he passed the popper between us. It was only minutes before he'd exploded giving me what I wanted. As his cock pulsed and pumped he pulled me against him making me swallow my sweet reward as his cum ran from my lips.

Standing back satisfied and after getting what he wanted he zipped up and left me there on my knees. I didn't care it was still early, I was horny and still had the popper, his wasn't the only cock walking the dim lit paths. That night with my little bottle I never a enjoyed the taste of a hard cock or my rewards more, I was such a slut and loved it.

Locked in my room wearing lingerie edging myself I used the last of the popper, the way it aroused and got me off I had to get more. Then I thought about the adult bookstore in the next township I'd always wanted to go in but wasn't quite the age posted at the door.

A few days later I was heading to the park when it started to rain, knowing the park would be empty and being horny I thought about the bookstore. It was still early and the worst that could happen is they'd ask me to leave so I took the long way home and drove by the store.

Stepping inside the walls were covered in magazines, videos, sexy lingerie, toys, on the floor tables of discount videos. A door way in the back and a sign 'video booths' caught my eye, and I thought about the men's rooms at the mall. This was better than I'd ever imagined, the store reeked of raw sexual arousal and it's pleasures.

Behind the counter a slim older man in his early 50's looked up from his small tv asking if I need help, it was easy to see he was checking me out. He smiled and said, "Take your time, look around I'm sure you'll find something you like."

I should have known not to worry he was a middle aged man working in a bookstore, men were all the same and I knew what he was thinking when he first saw me. I did find him arousing, he was average looking but there was something about the grey hair, it was kind of sexy.

Taking my time walking from rack to rack, going thru magazines and videos I could hear the rain coming down harder by the minute and thinking no one would be out in this. It was just us two and I was really getting horny looking at all the porn and thinking about the booths in the back, I'd never been at a real gloryhole and tonight would be perfect. I was going to the park like always wearing a bra and panties under my sweats for that special daddy.

Walking to the counter I asked if I had time to watch videos or if he wanted to close with the rain, "It's still early I'm sure someone will come in, they always do."

When I asked about poppers he handed me a bottle of 'locker-room' and roll of tokens, "A special for new customers, enjoy yourself my treat."

The back room had had booths along the walls and a locked door on the back wall, dim red lighting keeping everything in shadows, the smell of cigarettes and pine fresh in the air. Above the booth doors red an green lights, inside a small bench a token box and video selector, on the wall a softball size hole, it was everything I imagined a gloryhole would be.

I'd been watching videos and doing popper hits for a for several minutes when the door on the next booth open an closed, a rush of nervous excitement ran thru me as I sat waiting. The video started and thru the gloryhole I watched him slowly rub his growing bulge, teasing me before undoing his pants and sliding them down.

My booth went dark and I sat there watching him stroke his seven inches waiting for his token to end and the light go out. When it did I took off my sweats and stood back and started my video, knowing he'd be looking thru the hole I slowly turned in my bra an panties.

Here in the booth I could take my time teasing as he played with himself watching me pose before starting his video and sticking his hard cock thru the glory hole. That's when the popper whore in me would really come out.

The video playing a hard anon cock waiting like a dildo stuck to the wall, I'd inhale my popper and drift off into my own little world as I went to my knees and began satisfying my hunger.

Taking my time gently stroking his cock the feel it in my hands was enough to arouse the horny slut in me. When I took him into my mouth my clit tingled at the taste and feel of his smooth firm shaft, slowly working him I got lost in my popper haze.

As he began slowly fucking my mouth I relaxed and played with my cock letting him take his time until he was close then I pulled back, I knew he wasn't going anywhere now.

Stroking him I stood turned to the hole slowly guiding his swollen his cock into my hungry boy pussy. Knowing it wouldn't take him long I inhaled the popper and leaned back against the wall letting him fuck me until he finished.

When he pulled back I could feel his warm cum running from my spasming pussy as it dripped down my thigh, before my head cleared I heard his booth door open and he was gone.

Pulling up my panties I sat on the small bench taking a minute to calm and clear my head before putting on my sweats and walking back into the front room.

The older clerk was at the counter talking to a slightly younger dad type with his back to me as I quietly went to the exit trying not to draw there attention. The clerk noticing smiled and reminded me they were open seven days as I was going out the door.

***********************************

That was ten years ago and I'm still the same slut, older and as horny as ever if not more.

I'm still keeping my secret, even though I'm single and spend more time working then with any friends, there's no reason they needed to know how I enjoyed my alone time.

It was like any other Friday, I was horny and wanting to play.

Walking into my favorite bookstore all I could think about was the cock waiting for me upstairs. I'd been her several times and knew it was a friendly place to dress and play without worry.

Being horny all week I'd got a room for the night at the old motel just off the new highway about a half mile from the bookstore.

I'd found it by accident one day when lost. Always horny I couldn't resist stopping so I pulled into the wooded parking lot behind, I was surprised by the 5 or six cars hidden by the trees.

It was an old farm house the shop on the first and the booths on the second with two or three on the third. After buying a popper and getting change I ventured upstairs. There were two guys going from booth to booth checking out the video covers on the doors, and two booths with red lights next to each other. Taking my time I moved booth to booth until I found the video I wanted, giving a look over my shoulder I entered and locked the door.

It was only minutes before the dim light of a video lit the gloryhole in the next booth. I saw the wedding ring as he rubbed his growing bulge before undoing his pants and dropping them below his knees showing a hard six inches of horny cock.

Getting on my knees I hit the popper and ran my finger around the holes edge an sat back as he moved to the gloryhole filling it with his cock an balls. Gently fondling his tight balls I took him slowly into my hungry waiting mouth.

As I worked him he relaxed and leaned against the wall surrendering his cock to me.

"That's it yea, suck it for me," he slowly began fucking my mouth, "god that feels good, you really like cock don't you."

He was right I loved it, the feel of it, the taste of it, everything about it, especially it's sweet warm cum. I spent about an hour upstairs that day sucking several cocks before getting myself off, cleaning up and sneaking out the rear door even though I was just another anon. It quickly became a favorite afternoon stop knowing there was always a few closet husbands looking for fun while their wives shopped at the mall a mile away.

But tonight would be special, it would be my first time walking in dressed from head to toe instead of wearing my lingerie under a pair of sweats.

The motel room was in the back away from view where privacy could be expected, something it was know for since the new highway.

The first thing was closing the drapes and stripping the bed before laying out my sissy bag, it had everything I'd need for tonight. My sexiest lingerie, bras, high cut panties, garter-belts an stockings, a short mini skirt and tight knit top, heels, makeup and a shoulder length black wig. For partying I had poppers, vodka and a few party favors, everything to get me horny and give me that feeling of ecstasy only a sissy knows.

I had a few drinks to calm and relax while getting ready for my big night, this was my first time dressing and going out in awhile, let alone to the bookstore.

Taking a long hot shower I shaved clean even though my hair was light it made me feel a little more feminine especially shaving my legs, they always looked good in stockings.

Doing my makeup was easy by now, blue eye shadow, skin cover, red lipstick and the wig would be enough for the slutty look they'd like, it said cum and fuck me.

The red bra lace and lightly padded gave me cleavage, it's matching panty high on my hips kept my tuck, the stockings an garter showed off my legs and plenty of cheek and soft white thigh.

I loved wearing lingerie it made me feel so sexy an seductive, just walking around the room aroused me to no end, it was time for a few pictures. I had an old Polaroid and posed for a few slutty an suggestive photos, even exposing my soft shaved clit, the message was not at all subtle. On the back my motel room phone number, the bookstore would only be a tease to start the night.

Putting on the mini skirt and tight top there she was looking back in the mirror, a gloryhole cock whore, horny, hungry and wanting cock. It was time to go play. in my little purse, poppers, lipstick, a rolled favor and tissue, everything a good girl needs.

It was only minutes and I was pulling around to the dim lit lot behind the bookstore, parked in the shadows doing my party favor I sat watching. There were only 3 cars, but feeling as slutty as I was it was enough for some fun, and I was ready.

Stepping out of the car I was taking a minute to give my self a once over, adjusting the skirt to show my legs, perking up my breasts, and fixing the wig when another car pulled in.

Standing just out of sight I watched as the driver looked around a minute or so before getting out and walking to the door then hesitating to read the sign before going inside.

Walking past his car I noticed the 'honor student' sticker, inside a letter jacket and ID on the seat, that's why he hesitated they checked 21. Being myself I couldn't resist, putting a polaroid under his wiper,

I waited a minute knowing he'd be right out so we'd pass in the small back hall.

I was right he was still in his late teens, as we passed my hand lightly brushed his bulge as he shyly glanced away, wait until he gets to the car. and finds my surprise.

There was the clerk and two closet husbands at the counter talking about the 19yo that just left, and how he's tried to sneak in several times the last several weeks. The clerk kidded about letting him go up stairs the next time, "You guys will be buying double the tokens and have sore knees," the clerk was right he'd be special, young an horny.

Before being seen I looked out back and noticed his car still in the corner of the lot, my picture gone, the temptation was to hard to resist, I left without being noticed.

Standing in the doors light I lit a cigarette and casually looked around the lot making sure he saw me before walking by his car.

I took my time knowing he was watching, a sway in my hips, looking down smiling I blew him a kiss. That's when I saw he had my polaroid in hand and his his jeans at his knees, my number on the back it was up to him now.

I went to the room and waited I wasn't going to pass up a nineteen year old sneaking around a bookstore. He was here for a reason, a secret he wanted no one to know about, he couldn't stop himself or fight the urges, I remember being that age and horny.

It was about ten minutes before the phone rang, "Hello, this is Stacy," nothing, "don't be shy, did you like my present," he just needed some coaxing. "I left it especially for you," my voice a whisper, "would you like to stop by, I'm all alone an horny."

I was right, his voice quivering at first I used my fem voice, telling him how he aroused me, what I was wearing, making him think about why he'd come out tonight. He calmed down finely asking if I'd let him come over, of course I said yes.

Knowing he be here in minutes I took a quick look around, the bathroom door half open for light, tv on, bed stripped, poppers on the nightstand, a sprinkle of cheap perfume. With everything set a quick look in the mirror, fresh lipstick and it was time to play.

He quickly slipped in giving me room to close and lock the door, when I turned and saw him my clit was in sissy-spam. Just out of his teens discovering his growing attraction and arousal to the more feminine males, the secret he was keeping to himself.

Young and horny, sneaking off desperate to satisfy his lust for that forbidden pleasures at the bookstore but couldn't, now he's here in my motel room. Tonight was going to be a special treat, he's not like the closet husbands that found me attractive now, I was going to give him something he'd never imagined, the raw sexual pleasure of a sissy cum slut.

"There the doors locked relax it's just us, I'm Stacy don't worry baby." I stood letting him run his eyes over before pouring a vodka, "were alone you don't have to be shy."

I could see he was nervous an unsure of what to say, his eyes never left me as I crossed to the bed, the bulge growing down his thigh becoming obvious in the tight jeans.

"I've never done this," his voiced quivering, "I saw you, the picture and thought maybe if I called, we could," and I stopped him.

Sitting on the bed I crossed my legs letting the short skirt rise showing my stockinged legs and garters as I leaned back making my sissy breast more obvious.

Putting the empty glass on the night stand with the poppers I lit a party favor and passed it.

"I'll call you Tim." again crossing my legs I flashed my panty tuck, "come over here and lets get you comfortable."

He slowly crossed over and stood there as I gently began fondling his growing bulge, "Lets see what your hiding," he just watched as I undid his jeans and let them fall.

He was close to seven inches and firming as I began gently stroking that look of relief and disbelieve come over him, he was finely getting what he's been wanting. And so was I.

"Look at you, so big, what should we do with this," giving him a naughty smile I opened a popper and handed it to Tim, "go ahead baby you'll like it, trust me."

As he inhaled I thought about the first time someone gave me a popper, how excited and aroused I'd become, forgetting about everything except sexual satisfaction.

Without another word I leaned forward and took Tim into my warm mouth, his legs tensed and relaxed at the feel of my lips around his firm cock. As I slowly began working him he held the popper to my nose. He was young, horny and a fast learner, I liked that.

I knew he wasn't going to last very long, this was his first time alone with a crossdresser, let alone horny Stacy. I knew once wouldn't be enough for Tim as horny as he was so I worked him hard and fast as he inhaled his popper, head back and eyes closed.

Stroking his firm shaft and massaging his tight sack I sucked as my tongue teased the head, feeling his legs tense I tighten my grip as his rock hard cock throbs. I let him go an take his cock deep as it spasms an pulses spurts of sweet warm cum. My lips closed around him but it's to much to swallow and spills down my chin, I held him gently milking until he's dry, both of us well satisfied.

Tim fell back on the bed as I stood and fixed myself, looking down smiling, "I hope your not in a hurry, relax baby get comfortable it's still early."

I knew he wasn't going anywhere now even it it meant getting home late, after the way I just sucked him off.

While Tim was hurriedly striping I poured another vodka and stood there in the dim light watching, I couldn't believe how he was hung, at least seven inches hanging heavy, his body smooth all most hairless. With the vodka and my party favor Stacy was ready to show Tim the taboo pleasures of a mature sissy, for me the rest of night was going to be in pure ecstasy.

With him laying naked on the bed I stood by the side, "I'm going to make this special for you," inhaling a popper I passed it, "you want to play don't you baby."

Stepping back I began swaying and moving in my most feminine an seductive way, running my hands over myself, cupping my fake breasts, flashing my panties. All the time Tim laid there hitting his popper and fondling his swollen manhood, I could only imagine what he was thinking as I took off the top an skirt.

Taking the popper from his hand I took several deep hits and passed it back, as aroused as I was between the party favor and the rush of sexual arousal from Locker Room, Stacy came out.

I began posing for Tim, bending and turning in my lingerie, getting more graphic while my eyes never left the seven inches between his legs I wanted now more than ever.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12