Anonymous Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for Me; Now, bitch!" Erika heard Antonio order and her body responded instinctually. Her mind, so far away from her body, she could observe the orgasmic waves spontaneously respond and course through every cell in her body and then explode like the grand finale of a Fourth of July fireworks display. She felt the ebb and flow of her orgasm flow through her body and she allowed it to wash through her. In a distant corner of her mind she noticed that her legs were getting wet and she realized that there was a wonderful stream of cum rushing out of her pussy and squirting on the mat at her Master's feet. At the same time she could feel her face burning with the touch of his cum and the fullness of her own mouth full of his warm semen; semen she would gladly take inside of her and take the pregnancy He had promised would be hers this year.

Erika looked up to her Master, allowing cum to dribble out of her mouth, as her orgasmic waves squeezed her cum out of her body in giant squirts that washed her Master's feet.

"Swallow now, sweet little one" He whispered to her and she obeyed. Taking two gulps to swallow all His cum, give to her to enjoy.

"you may stop cuming now, and you may relax" Instantly Erika stopped her orgasm and collapsed in exhaustion to the mat at her Master's feet. Absentmindedly she licked his feet clean of her cum. Then she realized that her Master was cuddled against her, pulling her head upon his lap and coaxing her gently back into her senses. The trips her mind took were only possible because Antonio took such good care of her; because of her great trust in Him.

- - - - ǽ - - - -

Andrea watched in amazement the powerful orgasm Antonio had, but much more amazed at the fact that Erika had orgasmed simply from giving Him a blow job and being told to cum. She rose on wobbly legs and walked towards the two cuddled lovers.

"You two are amazing"

Antonio looked up at her, noticing the reddened jaw and said, "It just takes a willingness to be trained, and the desire to allow an orgasm to build, not just force it out of your body"

"You make it sound so simple."

"Actually it is that simple, but before you can surrender as much as My girl has, you must meet the right person and build the level of trust over time that allows you to be trained by Him as I have trained My little one here."

He knelt before Erika, her eyes still downcast and her face full of His cum. He reached behind her, pulled out a soft towel and cleaned her face. He inspected her face to make sure she was fully recovered from the extreme emotions and energy of her service and orgasm and being satisfied with her appearance stood up. The Gi lay at His feet and Erika, simply on the command implied by His look, picked up the pants and helped Him dress. When he was ready he offered her a hand, and picked her up from the floor. She stood there next to Him without any covering other than her medallion. He remembered the day he had her nipples pierced and how well she had bore the pain of the rings being inserted. Then weeks later when her bought the silver chain and placed it on her nipple rings and added the medallion so that she could always feel His pull on her; a pull designed to bring out the best in her. He instructed that the only time it was allowed to come off was when she was on her way to court; where the metal detectors would improperly humiliate her.

"girl, may dress now." He said and then walked off to take a shower. Looking back at Erika and Andrea he told them, "you two may shower and dress, but you only have twenty five minutes." Then He disappeared into the men's locker room.

- - - - ǽ - - - -

Andrea looked around and noticed that Erika did not hesitate to grab her gym bag and head immediately for the women's locker room. She remained naked and stepped right into the shower and began to wash herself. She wondered the depth of her best friends training. This was a woman that was late for everything other than work, and that took a gargantuan effort. Yet since being with Antonio she was never late, and she was never rushed. There was calmness to Erika that was completely foreign to those who knew her since college and rumor was that it was worse back in high school. The thing that stood out the most, however, was that Erika's self confidence had soared and her ability to get things done, even the most difficult, was nothing more than a regular day at the office.

She dropped her Gi and watched her athletic body on the mirror. She was amazed at the lack of a bruise on her face where Antonio's punch had landed. The redness was now completely gone and she looked down her tanned body and caught her small but very well proportioned breast with the areola accentuating the pale skin of her bikini tan line. She enjoyed the view of her body and followed the curve of her tight abs down to the chevron of hair she kept as a pointer to the center of her pleasure. Many men and women had told her that they enjoyed how it pointed perfectly to the tip of her clit. The thought of men forcing their desire upon her sent a chill through her body ending right at the tip of her clit.

Andrea's favorite fantasy had surprised her all those years ago when she first found herself being aroused at the thought of being forcefully taken by a gang of men and women who used her body for their pleasure. She could see them all clearly now just as she did that first night.

She was walking along a dark street in some city where sexual pleasure was taken easily and all who lived in that city knew they either were the hunters or the hunted. Adrenaline rushed through her body and her senses were at full alert. She turned the corner and two couples dressed in leathers approached her. The women were both relatively small compared to the men but still presented an imposing figure. Their hair pulled back into a tight knot, their necks fully exposed and thick leather bands covered their necks with a single stud and a loop of metal protruded from the bands. The edges studded with bright stainless steel added a tone of strength that accentuated their personas.

Andrea noticed that the girls walked precisely half a step behind the men, their eyes slightly downcast and only spoke if they were spoken to. The men said something to the two women and they moved towards Andrea with determination. She saw that today she was being hunted and was about to be snared. She tried to turn around, looking for a way to escape, her heart racing, her mind certain that she was going to be captured. Her hand to hand combat training helped her remain calm and she twisted around, lifted her leg into a perfect set up for a roundhouse kick, she pivoted ferociously and kicked at the closest woman, not trying to injure her, just trying to cause a distraction. It was of no use. By the time she had landed her kick, one of the men took advantage of the single second of instability and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to him.

Andrea struggle for control but knew she was now His property. The two girls, each took a leg and lifted her off the ground, the other man picked out a spot to pin her to, and the girls in one swift motion ripped her top off, and removed her bra. She was naked in the middle of the street. Her chest heaving with the exertion and her mind racing as her body was pulled slightly away from the wall, her arms braced against it, and her ass placed in a prefect position for a rear entry. The girls made short work of taking her pants off and commented on how nice it was that she wore no panties.

One of the girls sat underneath her and buried her face in Andrea's now soaking wet pussy and reported to the other's in the group, "she's wet and ready Sirs." The one man, she could not tell who, clipped a leash on the girl under her, and pulled her hard into Andrea's pussy.

"Lube my cock, bitch!" he ordered one of the girls. Andrea could hear the girl going down on him, but could not leave the focus of the girl chowing down on her so expertly to see who was doing what to whom. The entire scene was such a novel idea for Andrea that her own body betrayed her and surrendered to the hunters who had captured her in the concrete jungle she had entered.

She felt her ass cheeks being parted and the sharp pain of fingers penetrating her ass. First one, then two then three fingers entered her anal sphincter and spread it loose for her. Her clit on complete fire she did not properly brace herself for the deep and harsh penetration she was forced to endure. Her ass lit on fire and her muscles tried to tighten up. Only the force of her own will power kept her ass relaxed. Then the pleasure of the fire driven further and further by his relentless pistoning simply added to her new pleasure.

They took turns eating her and fucking her ass, the pain coming in waves and her pleasure immediately followed. The more brutal the assault on her body, the more she wanted them to take her and use her for their pleasure. The more they gave, the more she wanted. Her mind kept riding the pleasure wave, and gave them the pleasure of her unabashed orgasms, one after the other. The more she came, the more she begged them to use her, to take her, to fuck her into oblivion and then further still.

There were many endings to this fantasy of hers. Sometimes they all came on her after she serviced each one of them. Other times the girls squirted their cum on her face and each took turns licking it off her face. Most of the time she was left there alone, used and covered with cum, as strangers walked by and looked and stared as she worked to put her clothes back on. The humiliation she felt at the thought of those people seeing her, always drove her to multiple orgasms.

Andrea shook off her favorite fantasy's glimpse, realized she was now terribly horny and totally wet, and walked into the shower next to Erika.

It seemed to Andrea as though Erika was going through a very structured ritual and washed her face, shoulders, and neck and then rinsed. She then started again on her breast and took care to make sure her full body tan was completely clean around and under her ample breasts. When Erika was done with her upper body, she followed suit and cleaned in precise strokes each of her legs. She grabbed her razor and shaved quickly with confident strokes and removed all possible hair from her legs and mound. Spreading herself in front of Andrea she shaved between her legs and took care of any hair that could be tucked between her cheeks.

She watched as Erika picked up a shiny tubular attachment and connected it to the shower head hose. She tested it and then did something that completely confused Andrea, she inserted it into her ass and held it there for what seemed a very long time. When she removed it nothing came out for a few seconds and then she released a gush of clear water. Then she repeated the process.

"What in the hell are you doing?" came the astonished words from Andrea's mouth. She had never seen anything like it.

"Master has taught me that it is important to be clean inside as well as outside." Erika responded matter-of-factly and inserted the tube back in one more time and held the water inside her a bit longer this time and released a clean stream.

Andrea took the shampoo, washed her hair but kept seeing the image of Erika giving herself a quick enema and could not believe how comfortable she was doing it in front of her. The more she thought about it, the more sense it made. If Antonio wanted to use Erika's ass with his tongue or any other part of his body, he never had to worry about her being clean. His own properly shaven pubic area showed he cared about giving her clean access and a clean feel when she pleasured him. These two people truly respected each other and kept themselves fully accessible to the other any time and any place. She shook her head, put it under the warm shower and rinsed her hair.

"Have you been doing that long?"

"For about two years now. At first it was a struggle and I had to be forced to do it. But once I understood the need to be clean inside and out, I willingly do it any morning or evening when I know he'll use me that way."

"Bend over, come on… I'll show you"

"What?!?

"Oh, come now… it's not like I've never touched your body, or shared deep dark sexual fantasy's with you at night back in college. Bend over and spread your legs." Erika's voice was no longer gentle and submissive, now it had conviction as she tried to help her friend understand the value of discipline.

Andrea found herself obeying her friend. She leaned against the wall, reached out with her hips, and spread her legs, exposing herself to Erika's machinations behind her. At first she felt Erika's hands spread her ass cheeks, then the metallic feel of the phallic interloper forcing its way past her reluctant sphincter. Her bowels immediately sent a message to her brain; "…hey you up there, what the hell are you doing to us down here…" Her body wanted to squirm and pull away from the ever increasing pressure she felt inside.

"Stand still."

"I can't! I've never had an enema before. This hurts!"

"Oh, poor baby; you take a beating from my Master and you cum to it, and I push an enema into you and you can't handle it. Please, learn some discipline: now stand still!"

The water continued to enter her body, the pressure seemed like it would never stop building, but then it was done. The probe was still deep in her ass, but the water did not come in. She felt Erika remove the probe and the words she new she'd dread, "now hold it till I tell you that you can release it. She reached for the hand held shower head and turned the warm water to full, twisted the head to the pulsing jets and aimed them up onto Andrea's lips fully spread open. Andrea could not believe she was being subjected to this abuse.

The combination of the pulsing jets on her clit, and the pressure inside of her, plus the humiliation of being given an enema by a friend in the shower was taking her sexual desires in the right direction.

"Now, Andrea, do you want to enjoy this fully or do you just want to let it explode and have the enema empty itself on the shower stall?"

Andrea realized she'd been set up by both Antonio and her best friend. If she took her normal course to orgasm, she was going to make one huge mess. If she stopped and emptied her bowels into the toilet as she knew she should, then she would not have her orgasm. They set her up for an either or situation.

"You bitch; Antonio put you up to this, didn't he?

"Yes: what's your point?"

"You know damned well what my point is. How could you?" Andrea was not getting really angry, but the jets between her legs and the warm water just made it so fucking hard to not want to cum hard that she stayed glued to it. She realized that her anger and her discomfort combined with the humiliating circumstance and the water working her clit so nicely was driving her higher and higher into orgasmic heaven. Her body began to shiver, her control over her sphincter relaxed and suddenly she tightened up to stop herself from releasing in the shower.

Erika's experience showed through as she guided Andrea, "breathe baby, breathe through it and don't let the orgasm take hold. You can do it, just focus and relax. I know it sounds impossible, but you can do it"

Andrea loosened up just a bit, her body still holding the water, but her orgasm was right there on the verge. She took a deep breath though her nose and released it though her mouth. It helped. She did it again a second time, and then a third time. It was working, she had not lost the edginess of her orgasm, but she had stopped pushing it. She was now not in control of it, but allowing it to wash upon her shore of desire. Soft waves or orgasmic energy flowed from her head down to her toes and back again. The energy left a resonance upon every nerve ending in her body, upon every cell on her skin, and upon ever neuron firing in her brain.

This was a completely different feeling than she'd ever experienced before. Her orgasms usually started in the lower part of her belly, worked its way down just a bit, and then her body started to convulse with orgasmic spasm and her clit lit on fire. This was totally different. Her whole body was now on fire. Not a raging fire, but the kindling fire that is used to start the biggest bonfires. She relaxed more, took several more deep breaths and felt the tension wash away from her body, but none of the wonderful discomfort she felt deep inside her. The water jets no longer an enemy, but a welcomed friend to keep the oxygen coming that her inner fire needed.

Andrea felt her friend grab her by her hair, pull her towards the end of the shower massager's reach and kept her there. Her body continued to build up the intensity. The soft flames of the original kindling were now igniting the fires of the lower logs, and with the heat came a new attempt by her orgasm to take control of her.

"Breathe, now… keep on breathing and let it wash over you but don't let it release yet"

Erika's voice was not very distant. All of Andrea's favorite fantasies converged on her brain, images of men cumming all over her filled her brain. The sensations coursing through her body filled her senses and her emotions. She was no longer experiencing the early moments of a bonfire in her body. Her body was completely engulfed in a roaring fire that threatened to consume her and all around her. Yet; yet there was something magically different about this orgasm. It was in full rage, but she'd not lost control of it and she had not rushed it out of her body as she had done for all these years. In her love of orgasms, she had made them the objective. But now, Erika was showing her that the objective was the sensations she could feel through her orgasm, not the orgasm itself.

She realized that there actually were waves running through her body. She felt them reach a peak, and the ebb back to a reasonable level. But each wave, was actually an orgasm of sorts; the combination of all the waves making up the entire orgasm. She noticed she was counting her waves, and watching them approach along with all the wonderful sensations between her legs, on her lips, on her nipples, and down her inner thighs. Andrea was experiencing an orgasm for the first time, all over again.

Then she had a new discovery. She realized that she could stop a wave. She could hold it in her mind and then allow it to move forward, or move it backwards down the rise of her pleasure hill. It was amazing to her. She was not a slave to her orgasm, but in control of it. She could take that energy store it for a few moments and then release it upon her own desire to do so. She took several deep breaths to make sure she was in full control of her senses and her orgasm.

"You are ready, aren't you?"

"Yes…" her own voice not distant even to herself. Her attention fully committed to capturing and holding the last major wave of her orgasm. She found her one moment of actual control and walked away from the shower, she relieved herself and once she was fully composed, she let her body have its way with her. The spasms started deep in her body. Her belly quivered, her legs quivered, her arms shook and her head exploded into a white light of pleasure like none she had ever experience. The waves kept on coming, one after the other and she pushed some, delayed others and played in her mind with the emotions brought forth by her orgasm. The energy of her orgasm manifested itself in something she'd never experienced before; she squirted cum in long powerful streams that astonished her and delighted her all at the same time. When the waves were through she sat there trembling. She was completely spent. There was nothing left inside her and she smiled inwardly.