Another BBC Encounter

Story Info
Mature bi has first BBC encounter in several years.
842 words
4.24
12.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loneguy01
loneguy01
172 Followers

I was recently remarried and very happy as a 60 something, lucky enough to be retired. I had been a relatively active bi during my 40s and 50s but had not had a bi encounter for several years. I posted an ad on a personals website looking for a top who could host, since there was no way I could bring a guy home for sex.

I didn't receive an answer that day but one did arrive the following day asking if I was still looking. I certainly was but my availability was sporadic and random. The message was from a 44 year old married black guy. We spent about a week trading e-mails trying to find a time we could both meet. Finally, the day arrived when both of our wives would be away for a few hours and we arranged to meet. I was so nervous with anticipation. I entered his development and it took a while to find the house because many did not have visible numbers. Finally he emailed me to say he would be standing in the front yard.

There he was, about 6' with a slight dad bod but good looking all the same. I didn't have a lot of time so we got right down to business. I stripped in about 20 seconds and he lowered his shorts revealing a very thick but not all that long cock. I fell to my knees and wrapped my lips around it. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth. To feel a cock harden in your mouth is a very erotic experience. I took the whole think in my mouth and began sucking. I would move up to his cock head and swirl my tongue around his piss slit. I massaged his balls while I slurped away on his tool. He was enjoying it as he rubbed the back of my head as I sucked. This went on for several minutes before he said, "are you ready to be fucked?"

"Hell, yes!" I bent over the bed and applied some lube to my ass crack. He put a condom on and attacked my hole. It had been a few years since I had been fucked and longer than that since I had been fucked by a cock as thick as his. It was difficult at first and it was painful - very painful. He began to fuck me hard and I wasn't sure I would be able to take much more. However, after a few minutes my ass adjusted and the old, familiar feeling of having my ass stuffed with cock took over.

It felt so good to be fucked again. He ran his hands over my back and ass while he pounded me, I appreciated that. He kept fucking my with a nice steady stroke and my cock was throbbing from pleasure. After about 5 minutes he pulled out and asked me if I would like to suck him again. He didn't have to ask twice, I devoured his cock and began hovering it furiously. "That feels good." It didn't take long for me to receive my reward - a stream of hot cum pouring down my throat. I made sure I didn't miss a drop.

We lay back on the bed taking a break. He noticed my hard cock and started to stroke it. It felt so good to feel another guy's hand on my shaft. As excited as I was, it wasn't long before I shot a load of cum all over my abdomen. He laughed and stuck his finger it the sticky mess. "You like this stuff, don't you?" he said as he put his messy finger in my mouth. I eagerly lapped it all up and he kept feeding my own spunk.

I saw that he was hard again and I asked him if he was ready for another round. He wanted to fuck me again. This time there was no pain as he pushed his meat into my man pussy. He took his time pulling in and out in long slow strokes. My ass felt so full - it is an amazing feeling to have a hard cock filling you anal cavity. I was in heaven as he slowly fucked me. He playfully slapped my ass and played with it as he fucked me.

He kept it up for what must have been 10 minutes, although I really didn't have a good sense of time lost in pure lust as I was. He leaned over, kissed my neck and whispered "are you ready to swallow another load?"

"Hell, yeah!" He pulled out and I dropped to my knees and my mouth engulfed his cock. I ran my tongue over his cock head and then deep throated his thick tool. It only took a minute or two of sucking to feel another hot load streaming down my throat. I smiled at him and said "we need to do this again sometime." Unfortunately we haven't been able to hook up again.

loneguy01
loneguy01
172 Followers