Another Desperation Story

Story Info
A girl wets herself on a first date.
762 words
4.29
20.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Desperation Story

They had met on a dating site. Not Tinder, but Bumble, which had a much cleaner reputation. Their first date was dinner and a movie. Kevin was pleased to note when Linda arrived that she looked just like her profile picture. Perky D cup breasts, a nice sized ass accentuated by her jeans. He wondered if she was as much of a pervert as he was. He wondered if he would find out that night.

They stood there awkwardly for a minute. "Hey," Kevin said, trying not to sound like he was only interested in one thing. But it had been so long. And damn, she smelled good.

"Hey," she said, smiling. "Wanna go get a table?" She indicated the restaurant behind them.

"Sure," he said, returning her smile. The two of them grabbed a table in the back, by the kitchen. To his relief the conversation flowed easily and he was able to get to know her while noticing a few things. The biggest thing he noticed was that she was drinking a lot. Not alcohol. But soda. She was on her fourth Coke when the check came. Her cheeks were flushed. He wondered what that meant.

The movie theater was two blocks away. It was a nice night so they walked. Kevin was encouraged enough to take Linda's hand. She beamed at him.

At the theater he bought her a large popcorn and a large Coke, though he didn't understand how she could hold all that liquid inside her tiny bladder. They got good seats in the front (not right in the front of course) and waited in anticipation for the movie to start.

Kevin tried to pay attention to the movie, but Linda was making it difficult. First of all, she was squirming all over the place. Second, she put her hand on his thigh. His thigh! The girl was clearly making a move. He returned the favor putting his hand on her knee and cautiously, ever so slightly working his way up her leg. Her jeans were tight and he caressed her thigh once he got to it. Suddenly, she stiffened. Kevin put his hand over her most intimate area and (through her jeans) began rubbing her.

"No, no, no," she moaned and suddenly she leapt to her feet.

By the light of the big screen, he could clearly see a trail of darkness begin at Linda's crotch and slowly make its way down her legs. For some reason, his cock (already hard) snapped to attention. He was electrified. Linda looked mortified.

"Shit, look, that girl just pissed herself," one voice said from the audience. There was some laughter and Linda ran out of the theater. Kevin just sat there, frozen. Then it occurred to him that he should probably follow her.

He found her hiding behind the concession stand. It was late and there were hardly any people in the lobby. She was crying and when she saw him, she tried to shield her wet pants as though he hadn't already witnessed it.

"Linda, it's okay," he said, making his voice as tender as possible.

"I'm sorry. Please take me home," she refused to look at him.

"I don't care if you.... I don't mind. I was having a good time. Besides, I don't blame you. You drank like 50 gallons of Coke,"

"I'm such an idiot," she said, staring at the ground.

"It's not your fault," He couldn't stop looking at her pants. They were completely soaked. And he couldn't help but notice that his erection refused to go down.

"Why are you....?" Linda was staring at his crotch in amazement.

"I-I.....I don't know....it was hot, I guess" Kevin muttered, reluctantly.

"Really?" Linda stared at him incredulously.

"Yeah. And it was my fault. I was touching you and everything"

"No," Linda said "It was my fault. I.....I like the feeling of having to go to the bathroom. It kind of...well I guess it turns me on. I know that's weird"

"You....drank all that on purpose?"

"Yeah I like....well the pressure in my pussy. The feeling of a full bladder. I just- never though it would go this far,"

"It's not weird. I like it too apparently. Hey, do you want to go back to my car?"

"Seriously?" Linda gave him a wry smile.

"Maybe I'll take off those wet pants and make your panties even wetter," Kevin said, looking her dead in the eyes. Linda blushed and shuddered.

"Okay," Her voice was a whisper.

They walked out of the theater holding hands.