Another Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was possibly a long quickie. But it was very satisfactory. Did you feel like a woman? A woman who was getting a very good fucking?"

"Yes. A nice long quickie. But very pleasing. You made me feel like a woman. Thank you for the wonderful fucking."

"You are welcome, Carol. And, thank you."

Ralph turned off the light, the couple cuddled. But sleep soon came to the stark naked couple -- still covered with the yellow sheet and the forest green blanket.

SATURDAY MORNING

The early morning sunlight was just coming into the bedroom when Carol woke up. Ralph was still sleeping soundly. Carol went to the bathroom, relieved herself, and looked at a magazine she found in the bathroom.

From her small suite case, Carol pulled out a roll of red ribbon, about one inch wide. Standing, stark naked -- in front of the bathroom mirror -- Carol partially wrapped her upper body in the red ribbon and tied the ribbon in back. The top and bottom of her breasts were covered with one layer of the ribbon which crossed -- as a figure eight -- in the valley. Her ample rounded breasts and nipples were still very visible, but each breast was framed by the ribbon. Then, she separately wrapped each leg from near her slit down to her ankle. The red ribbon was wrapped as a circular spiral but ample leg flesh was still visible.

Ralph was still sleeping, on his back, as she got back in bed. Slowly, she pulled the covers off his body -- exposing his flaccid penis. Carol bent over, her tongue flicked out several times, its tip touching the bare penis tip. Then she started to carefully lick his manhood and stroke his balls. She wanted to pleasure Ralph and enjoy his stark nakedness without waking him. Her mouth opened and engulfed the penis head and rim. Carefully, his entire flaccid shaft was taken into her mouth. The bare cock blow job started. Ralph moved slightly but continued sleeping. Her fingers were still stroking his balls. Carol was able to enjoy his penis grow in her mouth without waking Ralph.

Carol continued the blow job on his bare cock.. Her head bobbed up and down. Most of the time her lips touched the base of his shaft and the matted pubic hair. But his manhood grow larger in her mouth, now she could not easily touch his pubic hair. His cock continued to grow in her mouth, her downward strokes on his shaft no longer covered the entire shaft. His cock was extremely firm and almost fully erect.

Ralph stirred and opened his eyes, "I very much like what you are doing. How long have you been sucking my cock?"

"About ten minutes. I enjoyed having your flaccid penis responding to my tongue and sucking. I liked feeling your become larger in my mouth," replied Carol.

"I like the red ribbon wrap you are wearing. Please continue the blow job, but I want to get some pictures of you wearing the red ribbon."

The blow job continued for many more minutes as Carol focused her attention on the cock head, rim, and several inches of the shaft.

Finally Carol pulled away, and said: "Take some pictures."

Ralph operated the digital camera, as Carol moved around the bedroom -- wearing only some red ribbon. She was practically naked -- except for the red ribbon. The memory stick of the camera recorded images of Carol in many different positions: Facing the camera, bent over / front and back views, her side and back. Many clicks were heard.

Ralph arranged the camera and tripod to take some pictures of activity on the bed. Then he said, "I would appreciate a breast massage."

Ralph laid down on his back. Carol straddled his feet and bent over. She started rubbing her red ribbon framed breasts on his knees. Gradually, she moved up his legs as she rubbed her breasts up, down, and across his thighs. With his erection between her breasts, she moved her hanging mounds of female flesh -- his cock was pushed in several directions. The cock responded and was pleasured in many ways with her mounds.

"Oh, baby. I like your breasts rubbing my cock. I love looking at your attractive breasts as they hang down. I enjoy seeing them move and sway."

"I am pleased that you are receiving pleasure."

"Yes -- both touching and viewing pleasure."

"Play with my breasts, Ralph."

Carol moved further up his body -- now she was rubbing his stomach with her breasts. Ralph reached down, cupping, and gently squeezing her breasts with his hands. Frequently, he pulled and pinched her teats. Then, Carol was rubbing his chest with her hanging breasts. She was touching Ralph's chest in only two places -- sometimes only her nipples lightly touched his chest. Sometimes the touching involved her nipples and areolas. But sometimes she pushed most of her female mounds against Ralph's chest.

"Please rub you breasts across my mouth. I want to lick and suck your teats."

"You will not get any milk."

"That is OK. But I will get the pleasure and enjoyment of sucking your teats."

Carol quickly moved and started to rub her mounds of flesh across Ralph's open mouth. With every pass of her breasts across his mouth, his tongue flicked out. Tongue tip touched teat tip. But the touching changed to a sucking of one pinkish-brown teat and areola. His fingers pinched and played with the other teat. But both teats received similar attention.

Carol moved, opened a condom and dressed Ralph's cock in the latex covering. Facing Ralph, Carol raised her body. With her hand, the firm erection was guided slowly past her pussy lips and deep into her moist tunnel. Female genital hair touched male genital hair as his cock penetrated her cunt. Carol raised her body, then lowered her body -- the penetration was deep. Very deep. Ralph watched his shaft appear, then completely disappear as Carol rode his hard horn. Her up and down movements became faster as she rode in Ralph's saddle for many minutes. His cock started to throb slightly.

"Yeh, Baby. Get those boobs moving. I want to watch them swing and sway."

Ralph watched her red ribbon framed breasts bounce and sway, at different times he reached up and played with her breasts as she rode his hard cock. Their eyes met many times, both smiled often -- as she continued riding his hard horn.

At last, Carol pulled away. And said, "The legs of this cowgirl need a rest. Let's change to the missionary position."

"You just want me to do most of the work."

"I want to rest. But I will certainly sigh and moan as you hit the good spots inside my body."

Quickly, Carol was on her back, ass elevated, legs spread wide. Ralph's hard cock easily pushed past her pussy lips and entered her body. Inch by inch, his shaft followed -- as deep as possible. He withdrew his erection partway, then pushed in deep again. Almost out, then in again. Often.

Ralph placed both of her legs on one of his shoulders and continued the fucking. Fast and hard fucking. Ralph rubbed the side of a breast and its teat as he rammed her cunt. Deep. Again, and again. Carol's body started to quiver, Ralph's cock was throbbing. The penetrations were deep, frequently on the deep thrusts his balls hit her ass.

Her body continued to quiver. Then shake. Carol reached down and started to vigorously rub her clitoris. Ralph pounded her cunt -- as hard, fast, and deep as he could. Minutes passed -- she rubbed her clitoris quickly, as her cunt was pounded with his throbbing cock.

A wave of motion started in Carol's cunt and spread through her body. Her cunt tightened on his cock. Ralph's rod exploded, and shot 'cum' into the condom. His ejaculation was completed. Another wave spread through Carol's body. Then a third, less intense wave, started and spread. Carol had her orgasm.

"Oh, Sweetheart. We came together."

"Yes. Coming together is certainly a special treat. A time to be remembered."

The couple separated. Ralph pulled off the used condom, turned it inside out, and offered his male juice to Carol. She opened her mouth, sucked off some of the male juice and swallowed. Ralph sucked off the remaining male juice and swallowed.

Their eyes met, they smiled.

SATURDAY -- LATE MORNING / AFTERNOON

It was late morning before Carol and Ralph, both still stark naked, ate a simple breakfast of juice, toast, and eggs. Back in the bedroom, facing each other, they dressed. Interesting body parts were covered -- but would certainly be visible and used that evening.

Ralph drove Carol to an up-scale shopping center for some casual looking at specialty stores and a few department stores. Carol also wanted to select a strapless bra. In a woman's store, she looked at bras and selected several to try on. Together, they entered the dressing room. Ralph sat down and watched Carol. Facing him, Carol was soon topless. Holding the strapless bra in both hands, she bent slightly forward -- her mounds slide into the bra cups. Her hands went to her back and hooked the bra. Carol looked at herself and slowly rubbed her hands over the fabric of the bra. In a similar manner, Carol tried on two other strapless bras.

"Which bra do you like, Ralph?"

"I am not much of an expert on buying bras, but I would think that you would get the bra that is most comfortable," responded Ralph, in a soft voice.

"I like the first one that I tried on. Let me model just that bra for you."

Carol kicked off her sandals. Then she quickly pushed off her slacks and thong panties in one motion. She was facing Ralph, stark naked. The selected bra was again put on and supporting her breasts. Ralph watched as she slowly turned. His eyes moving from the cloth covering her breasts to the juncture of her legs. Her body was becoming very familiar to him from many explorations this weekend and in the past. But, still he appreciated looking at her curving body.

"It is hard to look at a cloth bra when there is so much visible skin," Ralph said, grinning.

Carol just smiled and turned her back toward Ralph. She bent over and touched her ankles. Ralph got down on his knees and focused his attention on her pussy lips. Then, he looked at the underside of the fabric supporting her breasts. Their eyes met, both smiled. Carol stood up and faced Ralph --- the selected bra was removed.

Softly, Ralph said, "I enjoy seeing you as you are now. I want to see you many more times."

"Yes. Those are also my feelings. I want to see you and feel you -- in many ways."

"I enjoy being with you, Carol. And in you."

"Thank you. I want to also see you and feel your hands and hard rod," Carol said, softly.

Carol put on her clothes, as Ralph watched. In a few minutes, the couple walked to the store desk to purchase the strapless bra. Carol got out her credit card, but Ralph was already giving his card to the store clerk.

"Thank you for buying the bra for me."

"You are welcome, Sweetheart."

Several minutes later, they were purchasing some food from a fast food facility in the shopping center. After seeing a current movie, the couple got in Ralph's car and drove to the city art museum. Ralph wanted Carol to see the current art show, some other art items, and the paintings on display.

"Would you like to do some painting, tonight?" Ralph asked, quietly.

Carol laughed softly and asked, "You want me to paint the walls or the ceiling of your apartment?"

"Not that type of painting," Ralph said. "Body painting, on both of us."

"That sounds interesting. I will have to decide what to paint on your skin canvas."

Leaving the art museum, the couple drove toward Ralph's apartment, stopping on the way at another of Ralph's favorite restaurant. During the meal, their conversation covered a wide variety of subjects: likes and dislikes, work, sports, books, movies, parents, brothers and sisters -- other relatives, and their possible future together. A long term future.

Both realized that they had many common interests -- and few differences. The differences they had were minor. Quietly, they discussed their plans for pleasuring each other that evening. Many minutes passed as they ate and talked. And as they thought about the evening pleasures. Mutual pleasures. Mutual sexual pleasures.

Leaving the restaurant, Carol said: "Thank you very much for this wonderful day. It was very enjoyable. Thank you for purchasing the bra. I am sure that our evening will be wonderful and sexy."

"You are welcome, Carol. I enjoy being with you."

"I think you also enjoy being IN me."

"Yes. Always."

It was about 5:30 pm when they got in the car and drove to Ralph's apartment.

SATURDAY EVENING

Alone in his apartment, they embraced. Kisses were exchanged. Tongues touched and explored deeply. A soft hand touched a slight bulge below Ralph's belt. A firm hand cupped

a breast through several layers of clothing. Hand in hand, the couple walked to the bedroom. Each helped the other undress until both were completely naked.

"Do you want to change into swim suits, Carol. Or start our mutual pleasuring?"

"Let's use the outdoor swimming pool and hot tub first. Then enjoy each other."

Many minutes were spent in the water -- both swimming and hot tubing. Only a few apartment residents were in the area, it was a quiet time of day.

Back in the apartment bedroom, Ralph stripped off his swim suit and put on a black light weight housecoat trimmed in maroon.

Facing Ralph, Carol removed her one piece deep gold swim suit. As she walked to the bathroom, Carol said: "I am going to give you a show in the living room -- an erotic show."

"I will enjoy watching you entertain me and my constant companions. I want to take some more pictures. OK."

"Yes. You can take lots of pictures of me. But I also want pictures of you and your constant companions. Will you constant companions be allowed to watch my show?"

"Possibly they are too young to watch your show. But later, they can perform and be part of a show."

Their eyes met, both smiled and softly laughed.

Ralph went to the living room. He lit several scented candles and started playing a CD. The digital camera, tripod, and remote control were arranged, ready to take pictures. Soft romantic music filled the room, gradually the aroma of scented candles became noticeable.

For several minutes, Ralph sat on the living room sofa waiting for Carol. She walked into the living room -- Ralph looked up. And whistled softly.

"You look wonderful. Good enough to eat."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. Any special parts that you would like to eat?"

"I am sure that we will discover the parts to eat later this evening."

Carol was wearing a sheer bright red gown with black trim. The straps on her shoulders were about one inch wide -- but increased in width above her breasts. Her teats were covered but firm, making two small bumps. Ample rounded female flesh was visible as the red straps created a deep plunging neck line before coming together just above her navel. The red sheer

gown ended slightly below her knees. A slit extended from a knee upward almost to her slit between the juncture of her legs. Carol was wearing thigh high black hose and matching shoes. She was carrying a long narrow yellow and black scarf and a black piece of cloth. The digital camera recorded images of Carol wearing the sheer red gown: Click, Click, Click.

Carol slowly danced around the room. As she faced Ralph, she flipped open the bottom of the gown exposing her pussy to Ralph -- several times. Then she started dancing faster -- she exposed herself often. Carol stopped, her back toward Ralph. Slowly, she bent over -- pulling the back of the gown up --- exposing her smooth rounded ass. Carol stood up and approached Ralph. She put a foot on his leg -- he removed her shoe. The other shoe was soon removed. Carol pushed his housecoat off his legs. His constant companions were alert and enjoying the show. Balancing herself, Carol rubbed his cock with her foot and toes for a few minutes.

Then, Carol danced away but stopped about ten feet from Ralph. One red shoulder strap was pushed off, a breast exposed. Gradually, she turned her back toward Ralph. Carol pushed the other strap off her shoulder. Slowly the red gown slide off her body. The digital camera clicked a number of times during her dance.

"I like the double view."

"Yes, I thought you would like the double pleasure. But I also like the view."

Both smiled and laughed softly. From were Ralph was sitting, he could see her back -- her front was reflected in a long mirror. Where she was standing, Carol could look in the same mirror and view Ralph's partially exposed body and constant companions. Click, Click.

With her back still toward Ralph, she reached for the black fabric and long narrow scarf. Carol turned and slowly walked a few steps toward him. Around her neck, she had hung the long narrow yellow and black scarf, both ends were just below her waist. She was wearing the black thigh high hose and a black modified bra. Both center sections of the bra had been cut away leaving only narrow strips of black cloth.

Like the narrow frame of a picture, her breasts were framed with the black strips of cloth. Her teats and breasts were very visible. The juncture of her legs was completely exposed. Many clicks were heard from the digital camera.

Carol reached down and took the ends of the scarf in her hands. She lifted the scarf over her head and stretched the scarf out in front of her breasts. Then she pulled the scarf back and forth across her breasts for several minutes. Her teats firmed.

Finally, she lowered the scarf -- the scarf center touched the floor. Carol took one step over the scarf and pulled the scarf up her legs until the scarf was touching her pussy. Again, she pulled the scarf back and forth -- only this time she was rubbing her pussy lips with the yellow and black scarf. Ralph operated the digital camera often as Carol danced and performed an erotic show for an audience of four: Ralph and his three constant companions.

Then, Carol dropped the scarf and walked to Ralph. She pushed his open housecoat off his shoulders, it fell to the sofa. Ralph pulled off one thigh high black hose, the second hose quickly followed. After caressing a breast with each hand. Ralph reached around her back and unhooked the modified bra. Both Carol and Ralph were stark naked.

"Please stand there, Carol, and turn slowly -- let me enjoy your naked body with my eyes."

Carol slowly turned around several times, and said: "What would you like to do when you are tired of looking?"

"I will enjoy your curves with my hands. Then, I will explore your body -- outside and inside -- with my penis. But my penis will quickly grow up and become a hard cock."

Ralph stood up, they embraced and kissed deeply. His erection pushed against her skin -- just above her slit. Her breasts were flattened as they pushed against his chest."

Carol softly said, "It is shaving and painting time. I already have decided what to paint on you. Are you ready?"

"Yes. I have been ready for a long time. We can play before we have some serious sex."

Both walk to the kitchen. Carol laid down on her back on the kitchen table -- and spread her legs. Using a small hand towel, Ralph rubs her pussy lips with warm water. Then, shaving cream is applied to her pussy lips and on part of the hair above her slit. Using a new safety razor, Ralph makes careful strokes on one side of her pussy lips. The other side receives more razor strokes. The pubic hair above her slit is trimmed. After removing the remaining shaving cream, Ralph strokes the smooth pussy lips with his fingers. Then he bends close to her womanhood -- kissing and sucking her pink treasure. Many minutes pass as Carol receives pleasure from Ralph's mouth and tongue. His constant companion grows.

"Are you ready for some body painting?" Ralph asks.

"Yes. Are you going to use your fingers or cock?" Carol asks, laughing.