Another Father in Law Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any chance of a coffee before I go, I left mine on my desk," he begged me. I ushered him in, and he followed me into the kitchen. I made coffee and we chatted, about this and that. Then he said, he wished his wife was as considerate as I was, that she would not have wanted Ken to stay with us. I was astonished, but that is what makes us all different doesn't it.

He then told me with a direct look into my eyes, that he thought I was stunningly beautiful, and he was sorry for making it obvious how much he, er, admired me from afar. If I made a mistake it was right then, looking back it to have been. I told him pointedly.

"Well," I smiled, "you're not all that far away now are you." I felt my eyes flash, I was sending him the signal that I was 'game' for a laugh! He never missed a beat, he was in front of me before I had blinked at my response. Then he took me in his arms, and we were kissing like childhood sweethearts.

His hands cupped my ass, and I was lifted the inch or two it took to connect me to his growing erection. My arms were tight around his neck, we were both breathing heavily. He got my neck and that was the end of any recriminations, arguments, remorse, or possible regret. I lifted my knees, to get my legs about him. He took my weight and we really connected then. Dave walked off with me hanging on, still kissing as he made his way upstairs with me. I pointed at his bedroom, we passed that. He shook his head with lips still locked, and then I was in my bedroom heading for my bed. And just who gave a fuck about that, not me!

We play fought for minutes as we and our clothes became entangled, then disentangled, then off. Dave was straight into me knocking the breath from my body. We screwed like rabbits, his cock pounding in and out, me pounding up and down at him, attempting to get as much from this wonderful impromptu fuck as I could. We seemed to cum in seconds, the pair of us were together, yet alone. Both seeking and demanding the same thing, me climax, him climax, him spouting his cum, me spurting mine, manically wonderful.

I found myself sinking into that delicious pit of warmth I get after a really good satisfying love session. I was kissing him, he was kissing me, and then relaxation spread over us. We both looked at the clock at the same time, and knew he had to get going. Being caught here like this was a definite no no.

Ten minutes later he was gone, I was in the shower reminiscing, and then remaking the bed. Life goes on, no one knew, no one would find out, no one ever will. A sea change really had come over me, Ken had opened a door and I had shot through it. I did like extra marital sex, but I knew I loved Ken too, he was my soul mate, and I wanted it to stay that way. But the wind was in the air too.

After a lot of thought I decided to try and get him on board, see where it took us. I was also at that point determined to take charge of events. Our lives had intertwined to a 50-50 arrangement, so that would have to go. There was going to be only room for one calling the shots, that one would be me, no argument, if he did, he would lose.

That night I was as nice to him as I could be, I really wanted him to get the conversation started, but we were in bed before I could steer that way. We were messing about under the covers. I was still in the thrill zone after Dave had given me an unexpected bonus of a very unexpected fuck. He would not be a part of anything in the future, it would be too dangerous. Derek was a possibility but we would see.

"Talk to me Ken, make me a story, anyone will do, anything you think of" I said. He propped himself up on one elbow, moved in real close, and started whispering to me.

"Close your eyes Nikki, take a deep breath and relax baby, okay?" I did as he asked and I settled down to whatever it was he as pretending to be happening. I snuggled into him.

"We are in bed, it's a Saturday morning and we are having fun. I suggest tying you up, only by your wrists, but spread out. You of course agree, so I get the rope out of the drawer over there," he said and pointed. He actually does too, and soon I am tied to the bed as he has described. "I get you all helpless and start messing with you, after about ten minutes you is gagging for me to make love to you. I tease you and drive you silly."

"You start getting annoyed because I just keep teasing you, you tell me you have had enough and to untie you. I laugh at that because I am in charge. Then I muff you, I suck and lick your clit, you know how much you love that, and soon you are crying because you need to cum, but I won't let you."

"Then it all changes, there is a phone call, something has happened at work, I have to go in and solve a problem. I think for a moment, then dress and race out leaving you tied to the bed and raging because you need to cum, and can't get at your pussy because your helpless."

"You are shouting after me, but I think its funny and leave you there, it will be at least an hour and a half before I get beck, maybe even a little longer." Ken has his fingers in me right now and I am swimming along with them, this is wonderful. I really was hot here, and I was ready to cum.

"You lay there unable to free yourself," he tells me. "Then you relax there is nothing to do now but wait." I picture myself in this position and wonder what's coming next, Ken is on a roll here!

"Suddenly you hear the doorbell ring, you lay there wondering who it is. It rings more times, then you hear the door click, whoever it is has opened it."

"Hello, is anyone in? you hear a female voice call." Ken said.

That was a disappointment, I was hoping for a deep masculine one. "Then she calls again, it has an accent, you place it as French, you think!" Ken says. "After several times, you hear her say, I'm sure someone is here, the door isn't closed are you alright, do you need help?"

"You are trapped here on the bed, totally naked, wrists tied and helpless. Then you hear the stair tread go, the one that creaks, she is making her way up here."

"Its alright, I'm up here, you call, hoping now she leaves."

Now I have an idea what Ken is up to, but already the excitement is building in me.

"Thats when you hear the least creak from the top step, she is on the landing."

"Are you alright here, I am a little worried, she calls in a definite accent"

"I'm fine, you shout back Nikki." He whispers in my ear. "Then she is in the doorway, she looks at you, then she looks at your wrists and rushes in."

"Oh my," she whispers, "someone has tied you up, who has done this, have you been robbed?" she reaches for the bonds but you stop her."

I can almost hear myself saying to this strange woman that I was alright, that my husband and I are playing a game, and that he will be back in an hour or so.

"She stops, and checks you over, Are you really alright? She asks," Ken says.

"Yes, you say, I am perfectly alright," you reply. "You look at her properly then, she is an extremely attractive woman, light brown skin, beautiful silky black hair, and huge bright sun dimming smile."

"Oh good," she says in a delightful way. "I was worried something was wrong. I still think I ought to untie you though," she tells you. "You insist Nikki that she oesn't."

"No please, I am good, everything is fine honestly," you tell her. Then she reaches across you to untie the farthest knot, you wriggle to let her know not to. But that's all you can do.

"Please don't, you tell her."

"Alright," she says, "I will not," that lovely soft accent drifts over you. "My name is Danielle," she tell you.

"Mine is Nikki," you reply.

"You and your husband are, erm, having fun and games, yes?" she asks, you see her eyes walking over your hot body.

"Yes, yes we are," you tell her.

"Okay," she says. She starts to lean away, but her left hand which is across you doesn't lift as she does. Instead she drags it up your arm, this makes you shiver. Then her finger nails drag over your shoulder, and down. You know fine well where her hand is going and the apprehension freezes you."

"The nails burn down your chest and don't stop until the two main ones catch your super tender, erect hard nipple. This causes you to gasp, it makes you tip your head back. You look from her fingers to her face and back again. This is just in time to see her thumb nail, and the two nails close and grip you. You can't help it Nikki, you are already in an aroused state and this beautiful girl has caught you in it."

"She makes you cry out softly, then knowing what she has, what she has got, her other fingers snare and trap the other."

"Please," you beg, "don't." But you know you want it, and unknown to you, so does she. "Danielle bends, her mouth replaces one set of fingers and you are under her power, her control. She has you. I am at work thinking about you helplessly waiting for me. Not knowing a beautiful French girl has you for herself."

I am now underneath it all, my pussy is burning, my nipples are cracking and popping, and the thought of being like this by a gorgeous French girl has me gagging. I am laid there with my eyes closed imagining all this, Ken has his fingers in me and is sucking my teats to distraction. But he isn't here, I am with this girl, her super silky hair is flipping over me adding to the tension she is building in me.

Then in between sucking in air and moaning, she kissed me. It was a real kiss, this stranger was full flush kissing another stranger. Fingers found my clit and pussy and I went over the edge, it was fantastic, she toyed with me at her will, and I have never wanted anything more than what she was giving me.

I exploded into a huge mind scrambling climax, it left me feeling almost dead. I opened my eyes to see Ken smiling down at me. Danielle was gone, somehow I really did feel a bit lonely, I wanted her to be real, to be here.

"Ken," I muttered, "I really want this to happen, can you do it?"

He grinned, "I don't know Nikki, but I'll die trying!" he said.

It was later when I started feeling iffy, dodgy, out of kilter with myself, I wondered what it was, guilt maybe? It was like something was missing, something that hadn't happened yet needed to. There was something I needed, or had to do, and I was definitely not sure what it was, yet! I tried to be normal, but Ken saw it, he was quiet, but he was there for me, I could feel it.

Life moved on, and then wham! It showed itself, what I had had on my mind but never knew it, I think. Ken's younger brother, he is nineteen, fit as a butcher's dog, good looking, and has girls hanging off his arm day and night. He has always been flirty with me, sneaking a touch here and there.

Thursday morning I heard the front door, which was unlocked, bang. "Nik, are you in?" He called, Bobby always calls me that, and he is the only person brave enough to try it.

I laughed, "Cheeky sod," I thought.

"Yes up here, I'm making the bed," I answered. I heard im clumping his way up like an elephant.

I turned as he came in.

"Hi," he said, "how you doin?"

"Great thanks, You, Bobby?"

"Do you know," he said, "you look and smell great anywhere Nik."

"Why, thank you kind sir, what are you after, hey?"

"Just you," he said, and then found myself on my back on the unmade bed and he was kissing me.

"Gotcha!" he hollered happily, laughing away. I don't think he knew, and certainly neither did I, but he had, got me, really.

"Bobby," I mumbled between lip connections, "what are yo..." I suddenly realised that I liked this, that it made me feel good, it made me feel wanted, I stopped mumbling and kissed him back. He sensed my joining in, my nipples were teased, I ran my hands up his back and into his hair, I love that. In seconds we were full on and heading for a union.

We undressed as quickly as we could, my husband, his older brother, as far from my thoughts as he could have been. This downright illicit bonding was breaking all the rules, much more than with Derek and Dave. I didn't care, this was what I wanted, Ken had mentioned Bobby in his little chats with me. Now Bobby was exercising his unknown and unwritten rights to his wife's body. I gave my full ascension, full agreement tenfold.

I had Bobby's cock in my hands, he ha my nipples and pussy and we were off to the races, charging along at breakneck speed to the gates. Bobby was in me, I felt the jolt as he hit bottom, then he was out and back in before I knew it. I had my first climax. I think the suddenness of it, the so rapid change from sister and brother in law, to crazy lovers was made in the briefest of moments.

We never talked, there was no time, and words were not needed, he was fantastic, much like his brother, his stamina was unbelievable. We fucked, I fucked, he fucked, we were all over the bed as if we had done it thousands of times. He got me on my knees, I got him on his back, we 69nd, side by side, back to front, the sudden removal of his cock, was replaced by the suddenness of it ramming back in.

I spurted my cum all over, he came twice I know that, and he never went down until he, and I, to be honest, were exhausted by it all. I remember making eye contact, we were in a heap of arms and legs. Then we started giggling, like school children, we got close, attentive, loving, he was kind and gentle, I did like that. Bobby obviously was not a 'wham bam thank you maam' kind of guy.

As I/we came down, it was obvious as plain as day, that I really had crossed a a line here. Derek and Dave were bad enough I suppose, but I could always lay the blame fairly and squarely on Ken for urging me? But my husband's younger brother, Oh Wow! The trouble was too, he could come round here more or less as often as he wanted, and what would I do. I would shout, "NO you can't," of course! Maybe!

Thirty minutes later I was on my own again, I was remaking the bed, thinking out loud, moaning about what I was doing. Yet I was revelling in the fabulous cocking Bobby, my young brother in law, had just whammed me with. I actually began to feel morose, remorse, sadness, a little regret too that I was where I was. The thing was though, I had to admit it, I had loved another man's cock ravaging me. There was no real love, it had just been fucking, with me being the receiver. And three new ones too, then there as Ken, my faithful (I thought, I hoped) husband.

That weekend Ken excelled himself, and after he had been teasing me about other men, and other women. And we had fucked like rabbits, my regret vanished. Now new thoughts were forming in my head. He had set me free! By Monday morning, as we had recovered, I had told Ken that whether he liked it or not, it was a goer, on the cards, a defo!

He wasn't happy really, but I was the car driver, he was the passenger, and I was going to the destination with or without him. He could come along for the ride, I told him, or I would fill in the blanks later. I did reassure him totally that I would never leave him, why would I want any other man in my life but him, and I meant it, apart from the sex bit.

I think he got the message, and I promised he would be the first to know if I chose a guy, or even another woman for that matter. I also had a niggling feeling in the back of my mind, something was missing, a piece of the puzzle I needed to complete the set. It was an itch if you like. And as far as I was concerned now, I then realised there was only one person on the planet who would be able to scratch it too.

The following Wednesday I had made up my mind, my itch was going to get scratched, hell or high water.

"Hi George, are you home?" I called as I entered his house. I was dressed with him in mind. A mini skirt, lots of leg, a tiny top, no midriff, lots of flesh, My hair was down and silk like, 3"heels, no stockings, no bra, no panties, he was going down!

"Nikki," I heard him shout, "is that you?"

"Yes George," I replied. That was when I put on my little girl lost face, pouting lips, my man killers. I was sad and doey eyed, droopy shoulders, saggy stance, lost and lonely, with the world's problems on my bare shoulders.

He came out of the room and straight away said, "Nikki, what's wrong, are you in trouble?" his voice laced with concern.

"In," I smiled inwardly to myself. "Oh George," I told him, "I just feel a bit down," I followed up, "No one loves me today."

"I do honey, come in here, sit yourself down," e told me, his arm over my shoulder.

I made straight for the sofa and sat in the middle, George went where I hoped he would, into his favourite armchair near me. As he was in the act of sitting, I was on my feet and headed to him. As his bum hit the seat I was sitting into his lap. I put my arm around him and buried my face into his neck. "I feel so lonely George," I said to my husband's dad.

"Oh Nikki, this isn't like you, what is it, has someone upset you?" George had no idea of why I was here, that I was here for him, and though he didn't know it yet, he had already been got! I snuggled in like the little girl I was, I wanted him to protect me, make me feel safe, and loved, he was on his way to all three. I had already got my taut firm bum on to where his cock was, I wiggled and shuffled on him.

My other arm was around him now, I hugged him, held on to him, my hot breath on his neck, my lips pressed to it. George was a goner.

"You love me don't you daddy," I beat into him.

"Yes Nikki, of course I do, I always have, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes daddy," I said and kissed his neck. I felt him move under it, a tiny moan in his throat confirmed his downfall.

This was what I had been missing, the last piece of the puzzle I had not been able to gather. Derek, Dave, Bobby, my young brother in law, and even my husband Ken, had all thought, and were thinking that they had conquered me, now George, my lovely father in law was going the same way. He would think he had conquered me, but in reality. It was I who had done, and was doing, the conquering, the five of them would all serve at my feet.

"Nikki," he breathed, his chest rose, and I felt the change in him. He was getting excited, well, who wouldn't if there was a beautiful young wife sat in his lap. His cock was hardening and I gave it all the encouragement I could, I gently moved my ass on him, I kissed his neck. I don't know where his free hand was, there was one on my back. I slid my left hand down his arm, to his wrist. Then I pulled it up onto my knee and on to my lower thigh. That was all I needed to do, nature would do the rest I knew.

I raised my leg a little giving him the permission to squeeze me or run it up my thigh, he did both, he squeezed, I muffled into his neck. This was as good as saying "Go on George, you're in!" Then his hand ran up my thigh a few inches. I moaned for him, I kissed his neck some more, then gripped him in my arms, submission was given. Then the words he was wanting to hear from me.

"Daddy I love you," I breathed hot breath into his ear, "you know that don't you daddy?" I rubbed my ass a bit more and his cock grew fully, it was like sitting on the crossbar of a bicycle. His hand went as high as it could under my short skirt. I moaned proper then. I knew he would balk at actually moving in and feeling me up. He was still a little unsure but unable already to say 'stop, no.'

To make him know I was his, I dropped my hand, put it on his wrist and moved inwards, "Daddy," I moaned again, his hand was on me now, all he had to do was get the courage to do what he was now desperate to do. He was at the gate of my lust, I lifted my knee up and out slowly, his hand moved in and fingers stroked me, game over!

I must say I wasn't as cool calm and as collected as I sound whilst telling this. I was super hot and bothered, my pussy was boiling, my nipples were burning me up. And I really was as desperate as he was, even if he never quite knew it yet. I was in control, but it was so difficult, I wanted to forget all this now, let him do what man was intended to do, serve his woman, love her, cherish her, defend her.