Another Favor

Story Info
The continuing story of a married couple that blurs gender.
4.2k words
4.6
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Note: This is a fictional story, all characters are over 18 years of age.

*** This story will make more sense if you read the first entry titled 'Favors' found here: https://literotica.com/s/favors-4

I'd just finished blasting a huge load into my wife's pussy as she held the vibrating dildo in her ass. As much as I tried to hold off, I just couldn't.

Now, my wife Hailey had asked for another favor. These favors initially resulted in me wearing lipstick and then kissing her, while she took photos with her phone. She had seen a photo somewhere of a man and woman kissing, with both wearing the same colored lipstick, and it really excited her. She wanted us to make our own photo and honestly, it wasn't so bad. Her next favor was a bit stranger. She had me give myself an enema and then she arranged me on my hands and knees and she gave me the first rim job of my life. She treated my asshole like a pussy and it was obvious the way she'd drag her tongue and then circle her tongue quickly around my puckered hole.

That felt good too. It's weird to admit, but it really felt good. I could easily imagine getting licked like that while getting a blowjob, that would be amazing. But we were both very clear that we weren't interested in opening our marriage, so unless Hailey could figure out how to blow me and rim me at the same time... But now Hailey wanted another favor, and right after I came in her, we were both in that mental place, that post-orgasmic weirdness.

"What favor?" I asked, with probably a bit more concern in my tone that I would have liked.

"Not now, but don't worry..." She said, as she slid the dildo out of her ass, and held it up for me to see it glistening with lube. "Besides, if you want this in your ass, you're going to have to ask me to do it." She finished, then leaned over and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth, and flicking it against my own.

No, I wasn't going to ask her to stick that dildo inside of me, and no I didn't want it inside of me. But I had to admit I had so far enjoyed these new things we were doing in the bedroom.

Hailey wandered off into the bathroom, where I imagined she was wiping a generous amount of semen off of her body. Is it weird that the thought of covering my wife in my semen excited me? It wasn't just that, it was almost like Hailey had changed. I won't call her behavior 'slutty' but we were having a different kind of sex than we'd had in the past.

She walked out of the bathroom and carried a washcloth in her hand as she approached me. I laid there on my back, with my fingers interlocked behind my head as I watched her.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" She asked.

"I'm good, I was just thinking about us. You know, sex lately." I answered.

"I like what we've been doing lately, how about you?" She asked as she knelt down next to our bed, and began softly washing our combined juices from my soft, sad penis. "Is there anything you want from me sexually, that we haven't done Mark?" She asked as she got up, and then climbed on top of me, and brought her face close to mine.

"No. I'm luckier than I have a right to be." I said and kissed her.

She grinned and shook her head "Pussy, I'm opening the door here for you Mark. So, is there anything you want that I haven't given you?"

"I guess, if I had to pick something..." I started, and gave her a sort of embarrassed look. "I've always imagined you in a black lacy garter belt, and some of those fancy dark stockings with the line up the backs."

"Ask for more Mark, the next favor I ask of you will be the hardest to let happen." Her serious expression spooked me a bit, but I'd already promised myself I wouldn't agree to anything that was too crazy. We both knew me well enough to know there was a line I wouldn't cross.

"Anything?" I asked with a sideways look. Then let my eyes settle on her tits.

"You still want me to get my nipples pierced, is that it?" She watched me as I wondered.

"We talked about it before, you didn't want to, so I won't ask again." I said, and rubbed her arms to reassure her.

"I'll get it taken care of tomorrow, ask for more Mark." She said and rested her cheek on my chest.

"You're worrying me Baby, you said 'no fucking way' if I recall when I first asked you, and now you're saying to ask for even more.

"Ask for more." She repeated, and I felt her breath on my chest. "Ask for something you know I'll say no to."

~

The following day, when I got home from work, Hailey was already home and waiting for me. As I walked in the door, she met me and took my hand, leading me into our bedroom.

"I want you to see." She said as she took her blouse off, then unhooked her bra and I could see the shining silver barbells on either side of her nipples, which were full, and erect. My dick began immediately stiffening in my pants.

"Oh fuck, that looks sexy as hell." I said, and licked my lips as I stepped closer.

She held up her hand in the universal 'stop' position, and shook her head "No playing with them for three weeks, the piercer told me no exceptions."

"Evil, you do this, and now I have to somehow behave myself for nearly a month??" I complained.

"He told me that my nipples will stay like this permanently now, I like how they look. They're so... sensitive." She said, and then licked her lips and smiled.

"Tease!" I laughed, and watched as she put her bra and blouse back on.

The rest of our week went by in typical fashion, every night I tried to get my hands on Hailey's tits, and every night she moved my hands away. I knew it'd be a long three weeks. But that Saturday, I could tell something was up. Hailey had a kind of nervous, excited way about her. We went out to dinner, and had a few drinks with the meal. As we were driving home, Hailey leaned across the car seat and unzipped my pants, pulled my dick out, and slowly jerked me till I was hard and then she asked, almost innocently.

"How about a nice sloppy blowjob as you drive us home?"

She acted like a woman possessed. This wasn't the typical blowjob that I enjoyed very much from Hailey, this was almost angry. She repeatedly attempted to force my dick into her throat, her makeup was a mess, there was saliva all over the front of my pants, and somehow I managed to last as long as I did. Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer as she made gagging noises as her head bobbed in my lap as we sat at a traffic light, it was purely accidental that I glanced over and noticed a woman driving a smaller pickup in the next lane, who was high enough up to very clearly see what was happening in our car. She had a dreamy smile on her face and watched, switching from staring at me, to watching my wife give me the sluttiest, noisiest, filthiest blowjob of my life. The woman in the pickup was watching me intently as I thrust involuntarily into my wife's throat and began sending jet after jet of hot semen into her stomach.

The light had changed, and it took me an extra 4-5 seconds to recover before I started driving once again. We were quiet after that, we may have said a few things for the rest of the ride home but I don't recall them, only after we walked through the door to our home, Hailey kissed me, and simply asked me to 'clean up' in the bathroom. It was clear she wanted to lick my asshole again.

It all started like it did the first time, her long, gentle licks that caused goosebumps to rise over swaths of my body, the little shudders, even the soft noises as they escaped my lips. But all too soon she stopped, and then pushed me over so that I was on my back. She knelt between my legs and slowly masturbated me.

"Have you ever heard of a prostate orgasm Mark?" She asked as she continued to slowly move her hand up and down my length.

"Yeah, mostly guys just talking about having a finger pushed into their ass while they're getting blown." I said, and imagined she could have asked for a much more difficult to agree to favor.

"I want to blow you again, and put my finger inside of you. Are you curious what it would feel like, if I could make you cum with my finger inside you?" She asked simply.

"I feel like your mouth is what would get me off more than your finger would." I told her.

"Let's test that theory, okay?" She said, and began lowering her head and I watched as her lips closed around the head of my dick for the second time in less than an hour.

It was easy enough to close my eyes and relax as her mouth made all of my cares slip away. It felt like she'd only gotten started before her mouth raised off of me, I heard her spit, and then I felt her finger looking for entry into my ass.

"Relax, if things get too intense, just tell me to stop." She said, and her lips were once again locked around my dick.

Her finger began disappearing into me, probably more easily than I would have liked. It felt strange, foreign, like I was getting my annual physical.

As Hailey blew me, a strange sensation of maybe needing to use the bathroom returned, but it wasn't quite like that. She settled on moving her finger against a spot inside me, that felt pretty good, and after a few minutes Hailey was doing a considerable amount less of blowing me, and that much more fingering me. She lifted up to watch my face, and in spite of everything we had done together, I felt my face turn red, so I closed my eyes and just let her do whatever she wanted. The thing is, it felt good, it felt weird, but good. I just relaxed, and imagined a fountain of cum erupting from my dick.

But that didn't happen.

I'm not sure how long Hailey kept at it, but eventually, I felt her finger slip out of me, and then she climbed on, her pussy was soaking wet and she basically just sat down on my dick. We fucked like that for a while with her watching me. She had this grin going on, almost like she'd won a bet that I didn't know about. I know it sounds ridiculous, but there was something about that place where my mind was. Of course it felt fantastic feeling her hot, wet pussy working on my dick, but there was something else happening too. I suppose a mixture of shame, but also pleasure, it was still weird that she had a finger in my ass but the truth was it felt pretty good.

I pulled her tightly against me, and kissed her neck which was always a sure way to make Hailey cum. It wasn't long after that when we were both in that post-orgasmic state. I had pulled her close and listened to her almost purring while I played back everything that had happened.

"Are you okay Baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm great, are you good?" I asked as I hugged her a bit tighter.

"I'm fantastic, I like that we're doing more sexually, it makes me feel like I can give you whatever you want. I like that I can just say 'yes' to you now, and feel like whatever it was that I agree to will get both of us off." She said softly.

"Yeah, I guess I feel the same." I said as I rubbed my hand along her back.

"Do you really? I mean, do you really feel like that? It's okay if you don't." She asked as she kept her cheek pressed against my chest.

"Do I have to worry that you're going to ask for more than I can give?"

"I can move more slowly," she said "if you're in a place mentally that you're not comfortable with."

"That sounds like you've got a goal in mind." I chuckled.

"I do, and right now, my goal is to find out how to make you cum anally." She said as she lifted her head from my chest and watched me.

"Is that where this ends?" I asked, almost nervous that she'd drop a bomb on me, maybe tell me she wanted to fuck the local football team, or something else that I'd never be okay with.

"You mean, tonight? Or?" she asked with a grin.

"Let's go with 'or', there's some endgame here, you basically just said as much." I answered.

"There is, but we need to take little steps. In the meantime, I'll give you anything you want sexually, I won't say no, and I'll trust that whatever you want will make it easier for you to trust in whatever I ask from you."

"It's not fair though, you give me everything." I said, and wracked my brain, what else had I wanted, or even asked for that she'd refused? I couldn't think of anything.

"Ask for something I'll say no to." She said again, but there was nothing to ask.

"I have a small favor to ask, nothing you haven't already done." She said as I felt her fingers circle one of my nipples.

"Okay." I answered with a nod.

"Go put your lipstick on, then come back to bed, and eat my pussy." She said sweetly.

My dick was already returning to life.

~

When I returned from the bathroom, Hailey had a big grin on her face as she curled her finger at me, signaling she wanted me to come to her. When I climbed on top of her, we kissed for a time, and it felt strange in that curious way. I'd kissed her thousands of times, but making out with her while wearing lipstick changed things a bit. I suppose it changed things a lot.

When we stopped, she looked at me lovingly, and used her finger to wipe away a bit of stray lipstick from below my bottom lip, then she nodded and I moved down her body, and took my time, sometimes teasing her, other times kissing and sucking on her clit, when she came her fingers were buried in my hair, and pulling my mouth tightly against her soaking wet pussy. I'd eaten her pussy after fucking her before, it was something that would have made me nauseous if I'd given it any ongoing thought, and the truth was most times after I cam in Hailey, as soon as my dick slipped out of her pussy, the huge majority of the load I'd deposited in her ran out as well. Yes, I could taste whatever was left, and yes, I just pretended I couldn't tell.

"You're so good at that, it's like you've got a pussy of your own, and you know all the right things to do. I wish you could have a pussy for a day, I'd keep you in bed the entire time, and make you cum more times than you can count." She laughed.

"Wait, is this you telling me you want to eat pussy?" I asked. My first reaction would have been to give her my blessing, as long as I got to watch. I suppose somewhere deep inside I felt a bit of concern that if she may have wanted to eat pussy today, she might want to fuck someone else next week.

"Just yours." She said with a wide grin.

~

The following day after work, Hailey caught me completely off-guard.

"I think we need to stop having sex Mark." she said with a serious look on her face.

"WHAT?!" I cried out.

"Let's start by not fooling around for a week. I need you extra horny, with your balls ready to pop, I think I can get you to cum with my finger like that after you've gone without for a while." She explained.

I felt both relieved, and upset at the same time. No, I wasn't okay with no sex for a week, but I was thankful that she didn't decide on her own that we'd stop having sex permanently.

"I don't like the sound of that." I said, shaking my head.

"What if I had to leave town for a week for work? You'd survive, besides it's just a week." She said and almost giggled.

"Hailey..." I groaned.

"Promise me, no jerking off in the shower, I really want to see if I can finger you to an orgasm, and the faster we figure out how to do it, the sooner we can start having sex again." She said, her tone suggested that she didn't hear her words 'the sooner we can start having sex again' and that sounded ominous.

I stared at her without speaking, struggling with it all. On the one hand, sex between us was better than it ever had been, and it was fantastic before these new changes, on the other hand I wasn't at all interested in not having sex with my wife and especially not for a week, that seemed like punishment.

"Ask for something I'll say no to Babe." She repeated that line, but there wasn't anything I wanted.

I shook my head "I don't like this."

"I'll make a deal with you. We'll have sex tonight, if I can make you cum inside of me without either of us thrusting against the other, you agree to a week without sex so we can try again." She said with a sideways, almost teasing grin.

"So what, we just lay there with my dick in you, and you squeeze your pussy muscles to make me cum?" I asked, intrigued.

"Maybe, is it a deal?" She asked.

I figured, at least tonight I'd get sex, even if it meant I'd need to wait a week before I'd get more. I gave it some thought, and my first impulse was to tell her that I wasn't at all interested in being married to such a beautiful, sexy woman, and not be able to make love to her for an extended period. A moment later I realized that we hadn't 'made love' since all of this started, we were fucking, not making love. Ultimately, I couldn't force her to let me fuck her, and i felt the added pressure that she'd gotten her nipples pierced and that had been a bucket list item for me for many years. A week wasn't forever, I kept trying to convince myself.

"Okay, deal." I said, and hoped I didn't just agree to something too crazy.

We ate dinner, watched a movie, and then Hailey needed to spend a bit of time preparing something for work the following day. A bit before 10pm she walked into the living room, and sat in my lap as she asked "Ready?"

It was strange from the moment we entered the bedroom. Hailey laid back on the bed, rubbing her pussy with her fingers, and then after she was good and worked up, she slipped the dildo into her pussy, and turned on the vibrations. Her eyes half-closed as she watched me, as she basically performed for me. She slowly moved the dildo in and out of her pussy, as I watched, and then she just said "Put your dick in me baby."

I climbed between her legs, and pulled her thighs upward, but she shook her head and repeated herself "Put your dick inside me baby."

I looked confused, and cocked my head sideways, but then I felt her fingers wrapped around my shaft, and she pulled me forward. She inhaled deeply, and then nodded at me, I had no idea what she was planning.

The underside of my dick came into contact with the vibrating surface of the dildo as it began withdrawing from her pussy, when only the head remained inside of Hailey, she pushed my dick tightly against the dildo, and began feeding it back into her glistening vagina. I realized what she had planned just as I felt her pussy tighten as the head of my dick, pressed against the dildo squeezed inside of her.

She let out a long exhale, and squeezed her eyes shut. A minute later, I was as deeply in her vagina as I could go, pressed against the dildo that was sending powerful vibrations through both her pussy, and my frenulum. I wondered if her pussy would ever feel the same again.

"Don't move Mark, hold still, just like I asked." She almost whispered.

Less than a minute later, as I was frozen in place, I believe I had the most powerful orgasm of my life up to that point, without ever moving my dick. It was so powerful it left me breathless, and after I slipped out of her, Hailey fucked herself vigorously with the dildo. It took no time at all for the toy to become coated in my cum, and work itself into a frothing mess along the toy.

I fell asleep that night and willed myself to let whatever needed to happen occur so that I wouldn't have to wonder how long it would be before Hailey would want me to go without sex if she failed to make me cum with her finger next week.

~

The next five days went by more slowly than seemed possible. Hailey made a point to let me know that while she didn't have any plans to fuck herself for the week, but if she got the itch, she'd make sure to take care of herself in the shower so that I wouldn't be tortured. That lasted two days. Hearing her soft moans in the bathroom gave her away, and I very nearly rubbed one out just because, but I figured that if I abstained for the week, I'd be desperate to cum, so maybe Hailey would get her wish. Besides, I was curious as well.

12