Another Kind of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt hot breath on the back of her legs, and thought that he had leaned forward, that he might kiss or touch her there. The anticipation sent a jolt of pleasure through her, and she moved slowly to allow him time to take advantage of her vulnerable position. Is he reaching out for me, even now? How will he touch me? How far will I let him go? The tension rippled through the air, and she couldn't help but pause, waiting for the hot touch that she secretly longed for.

His chair creaked, and a surprisingly loud grunt made her look back over her hips. Alan had leaned back in his chair, face flushed and eyes diverted. He put one hand over his eyes, rubbing his temple. She saw his hand trembling, as if he could barely control himself. She shifted as if concerned but left herself bent over in front of him, in fact the shift led her to spread her legs a bit, letting him see the gap between her thighs. All those hours working out finally pay off with thigh gap! And my cameltoe should tease him well!

"Are you all right, Professor Parson? Did I do the graph wrong?" She asked, as if unaware of the palpable sexual tension in the room.

"Ar-ughm, yes, Ms. Hancock, just fine, thank you. Ah, um, no, your graph seems fine, ahh, well done indeed" he replied in a raspy voice.

"Oh good! Then you do see that I was understanding in class! I just get flustered by tests and everything. Do you ever get flustered, Professor Parson? Oh, oops!" she said in her best sultry yet innocent voice, then deliberately dropped her pen on the floor in front of his chair.

Lucy bent down from the waist to pick it up, turning so that he saw her underwear on the way down and straight down her shirt on the way up. She saw out of the corner of her eyes that he was tracking her every movement, his eyes glued exactly where she wanted them to be. She felt a thrill of victory that he now so completely wanted her that he wasn't even trying to hide that he was hungrily staring at her.

The movement reminded her that she was more than damp between her legs, and leaving herself exposed to him could reveal that her body was responding to his desire. She stood directly in front of him and once again turned on the power of her second-best smile. "Is there anything else I can show you to prove that I understand the material, Professor?" She put a slight emphasis on his title, reminding him of his power. Now he should use it to try and please me, to gain my favor, by giving me a passing grade. Wow, it's hot in here!

He looked at her, and she could see a decision forming in his eyes, the one she wanted. Trying to look demure and innocent, she looked away from his hot gaze towards the floor. Involuntarily, her gaze stopped at his lap. Wow, that's quite the bulge! There was no doubt that he was hard. She looked down at it for several moments, enjoying the thought of its hardness and all that it implied. The chair creaked and she glanced back at him, and realized that he had seen her looking at his erection. Her game was revealed -- he realized that she was teasing him with her body purposefully.

Suddenly his eyes heated and the conflicted sense of restraint vanished. He stood up and pushed the chair further back and to the right, out of the way. "Just one more thing, Lucy," he replied in a deep, smooth voice that made her legs quiver.

He simultaneously reached out for her, and pulled her towards him with a firm hand on her side just below her left breast. He bent down and kissed her, at first softly and then with rising passion. His tongue began to probe her, darting out to taste her lips, to swirl with her tongue. His arms pulled her tight against him, and she felt her knees get weak. Wow, what a kisser! Wait, no, I can't give in to this, I need to regain control!

She started to wiggle away from him, to try and reestablish the delicate balance of desire and tension, but he was having none of it. He pinned her arms with his own, trapping them behind her back in a firm grip as he kissed her so completely that thoughts started leaving her head, leaving only sensations. She shifted as if to step away, and he pushed her against the desk, keeping her in his control. His strength maneuvered her easily, and now both of her wrists were contained by a single strong hand. His other grabbed her hair and pulled her tight into his kiss.

Her resistance was weakening. She was overwhelmed by his passion, and found herself loving how he was taking control of her. But she made one last effort to pull out of this suddenly out-of-her-control situation. She pushed with her hips to get away from the desk, but only managed to rub her now-sopping-wet pussy against his jean-covered hard bulge. He took that as a signal of willingness, and his free hand reached down to take hold of her accessible rear. He pulled her groin hard against his, and her body betrayed her by responding to his demands and arching into him. Oh god, I don't know how to stop it! Ahh, I'm not sure I want it to...

He suddenly used his one hand that was on her ass to lift her off the ground, settling her hips on the desk and pushing forward to firmly stand between her now open legs. So strong! He used his other hand to shove papers and everything else out of the way, clearing the desk for what he wanted to do to her. He had to break the kiss to do so, and she found herself with both hands behind her on the desk, chest thrust forward and heaving with passion. She made no move to get away now...

His smoldering eyes were drawn to her cleavage, and he didn't hesitate. He reached out and ripped her shirt open with one rough jerk, spilling buttons to the side. He gazed hungrily at the white lacy bra underneath, now barely containing two lovely C-cup breasts straining forward. He yanked down on her shoulder straps, pulling them to her elbows and revealing what he wanted. His lips dove forward and took her right nipple into his mouth hungrily. She moaned as he began to devour her body, sucking, kissing and licking her breast. His strong hands gripped where he couldn't lick. That feels so amazing! Lucy gave herself over to his passion, arching her chest upwards into his demanding lips, running her fingers through his thick brown hair as he sucked hard on her nipple. He kept up for longer than she expected, and the pleasure built in her.

He paused and deftly unhooked her bra with one hand, leaning back only long enough to strip her of her white blouse and bra, revealing all to his hot gaze. He dove forward again and this time her left breast was his target, and his aim was unerring. She felt his tongue flick and swirl around her already-hard nipples, sending zings and zaps of pleasure outward. His need pushed down on her, and she slid back until she was lying flat on the desk, her legs open and dangling over the edge. He was positioned in-between them, their groins rubbing against each other as he explored what he had conquered. Her moans signaled her willingness to be occupied.

She smiled and ran her hands through his hair, enjoying the feeling of his mouth working to please her. He pulled his head away from her firm breasts and reached up to kiss her on the mouth again. She savored the kiss, enjoying the idea that his tongue had just been kissing her breasts seconds before. He seemed to savor the taste of her lips momentarily, then returned to her breasts. Lucy couldn't decide which sensation was better, and surrendered to his wishes.

After several blissful minutes, he broadened his explorations. Kisses rained up and down her torso, damp touches that sent tingles along her spine. His tongue traced a path of fire down her neck, and he lingered there, kissing her in that soft hollow that gave her such a pleasant sensation. Then he deliberately starting kissing down lower, and she felt anticipation mingle with pleasure as he moved where they both wanted his talented tongue to go. With a sudden yank her underwear was pulled down below her knees, and then off and discarded -- he would brook no barriers. He flipped her schoolgirl skirt up, revealing her womanhood. She turned her head slightly in embarrassment as he stared at the naturally red hair covering her most private of areas.

He knelt between her legs and looked up at her with smoldering eyes, clearly entranced with the view up her body to her face. She shyly smiled and tilted her head to the right to see around her breasts. He smiled back and slowly moved forward towards her womanhood. His hot breath shifted the pubic hairs and brought an anticipatory tingle from her awaiting body.

He hovered there, pausing, and she felt a burning need for his touch. She lifted her hips to him, and he moved back, holding that exquisite mouth so close, and yet not giving her want she wanted. She pushed further towards him, and he moved out in sync, still half an inch away. His breath was hot on the exhale and deliciously cool on the inhale, sending tingles and jolts along her sensitive nerves.

"Please..." Lucy whispered, releasing the last of her power over him verbally, admitting what they both knew -- she was his to take. He was in power over her both as a professor and her lover, and her body was now his to use. And she wanted it that way. Oh wanted it so desperately!

Her submission was apparently what he had been waiting for. His tongue finally granted her what she wanted, sliding inside her folds to gently explore her. She moaned and raised her hips to push into his mouth, wanting more of that glorious sensation.

"You're so wet! Oh my naughty little schoolgirl, you are mine" his baritone voice said against her pelvis, sending sound vibrations against her clit.

"Yes, I'm yours..." she responded aloud as his tongue dived again, more firmly this time, exploring all over. Flicks against her clit soon shifted into a glorious tongue massage, building up waves and waves of pleasure that spiraled out and up from her pussy to her brain. She felt light-headed and hot, and was against surprised as she felt his hands caressing her breasts as he ate her pussy. She looked down at his closed eyes and reveled a moment at her sensual power confirmed -- he burned for her body.

Then the pleasure hit her again, and there were no more times for such thoughts. The pleasure built in her, more and more until her hips started to involuntarily push up against his mouth in rhythm with his tongue, demanding more. He shifted one hand from her breast downward, and slid a finger inside her pussy as his tongue continued its marvelous movements across her clit.

She saw his fingers slide in as if in slow motion. When his finger swirled inside her to excite those interior nerves, it pushed her over the edge and she had the most powerful orgasm of her young life. She arched her back and thrust her hips, wanting the pleasure to never stop. Oh shit yes! Wave after wave of pulsing, mind-numbing pleasure crashed over her, flushing her face and reflected by her deep moan. His tongue and fingers never paused in caressing her clit, her insides, her nipple. It seemed to go on and on, and finally she collapsed flat to the desk, panting.

Sweat trickled down between her breasts and she lay there, trying to catch her breath. She had experienced orgasms before, but nothing like that. The fumbling efforts of boys her own age or her own fingers had felt great, but now she knew there was another level. He really knew what he was doing! To have him touch her so expertly had taken it to an entirely new level of pleasure, one that she was only now recovering from. She watched Professor Parson bend down and remove his shoes, socks, pants, and finally underwear, revealing a proud erection that demanded satisfaction. His necktie hung askew down towards his penis, sending an amusing similarity through her mind.

Lucy sat up and began unbuttoning his shirt, and they kissed as he worked on removing the tie. Their tongue dance continued as his remaining clothes dropped to the floor behind him, including his undershirt. She was still wearing her skirt, which was pushed up above her hips. Her stockings and shoes made a greater contrast now on her milky legs that were flushed from the blood rush of her orgasm. He soon was naked before her, muscles and lean lines.

Professor Parson leaned forward and began to kiss her again, but this time with his thick, erect penis rubbing against her sensitive vagina. He did not enter her as she expected; rather, he moved his hips up and down, sending his stiff rod on a sensual course through the folds of her pussy while he kissed her. His hands ran over her body, caressing her back, sides and breasts. The kisses were deep and sensual, and bespoke a certainty of coming pleasure. She felt her body responding to his, her nipples hardening again, more moisture seeping into her pussy to coat his stiff rod.

She began to kiss him back, harder, showing him that she wanted more than he was giving her with his maddening course through her pussy lips. His thick head would slide down to just above where he could enter her and stop, then slide upwards to thrill her clit with its pressure. This continued as they kissed and touched each other, and the minutes slid by in pleasurable agony. Oh god, I want him to fuck me! Just take me, please! But he did not slide in, but left her panting and in need.

After one particularly long french kiss during which is amazing cock was rubbing up against her clit, he broke his contact with her completely and pulled away. She looked at him in confusion, fearing she had done something wrong. She let out a gasp of surprise when he just held her close and then with only his arms lifted her off the desk and set her down to stand in front of him.

He kissed her again, with his hardness pressing against her belly, and she responded. He then firmly turned her towards the desk and bent her over. She realized with a thrill that he wanted to have more of her, to caress and touch her firm ass as he took her. It was a very vulnerable position, her face and breasts against the desk and her legs open and waiting. She felt his thick penis press up against her, and she lay flat on the desk and arched her hips up to give him better access.

He paused, his thick hard cock rubbing along and between her wet pussy lips, and again she was amazed at her wanton need. She couldn't take his teasing any more! "Please, please, just take me!" she cried out.

His response was a strong, smooth thrust of his hips. His cock finally entered her from behind, filling her and sending new waves of sensual pleasure through her. Oh goddamn yes, this is how it should be. The feeling of him inside her was wonderful, and every shift of his hips brought a new sensation to the fore. He slowly slid in and out of her, letting her feel his length as he buried his shaft inside her. She groaned with appreciation and pushed back against him.

He pushed her skirt up further onto her hips and ran his hands across her ass, caressing and squeezing it as he firmly thrust into her. She lay her cheek down on the desk and gave herself over to him totally, allowing him to do whatever he wanted. He sometimes sped up and then would slow down, then changing angles to rub his penis' head against a new part of her vaginal walls. She relished every moment, enjoying the sensation of being taken. His hands caressed her naked back as he pressed his hips against hers, sliding over neglected skin in his exploration of her body. She was suddenly shocked to realize that her clit was pulsing again, responding to his demands, and she was again building towards an orgasm.

He bent over her and wrapped his arms around her torso while deep inside her, pulling her up towards him. She crooked her neck to look over her left shoulder and his lips bent down to meet hers, a kiss she hadn't expected. He was holding her in the air, and she was mainly being supported by his amazing cock inside her! His hands, now holding her upper half's weight, slid upwards and cupped her breasts as he kissed her, and she reveled in the revisited sensations as he played with her nipples. The kiss, the nipples, and his hard cock pressing inside her combined to take her to the next level.

Lucy groaned and pushed back against him, demanding more. He shifted his hips and pumped in and out of her, and his grunt of pleasure as he kissed her let her know that he was close to cumming. The thought was the last key to her body's puzzle, and she felt herself on a sudden climb upwards, riding the pleasure wave as he took her in every way he could. She pulled her lips away to gasp for breath as another orgasm hit her, pulsing through every nerve in her body. Holy shit! Yes! The feel of his hard cock inside her as her pussy contracted around it doubled the pleasure, causing her to drop forward onto her elbows on the desk and push back hard with her hips, to get more of him inside her. A weird pulse provided an amazingly pleasurable counterpoint inside her, and she glanced back through glazed eyes and realized that he was having an orgasm too, pumping his cum deep inside her. She kept her pressure steady and let him control the thrusts, with each new one sending a microburst orgasm through her. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of bliss, it ended.

He stayed inside her for a minute, draped across her back with his head resting between her shoulder blades. She felt beads of sweat on her body, and giggled at the thought of sex as the best exercise. Alan's hands were on the desk, supporting most of his weight, so it was comfortable. She liked the feel of him inside her, and wondered how long he would stay there.

When he pulled out, she felt a dribble of wetness heading down her leg. She saw him grab his white undershirt and use it dab some of his white semen off her legs before it could roll down and stain her white stockings. He wiped himself with the shirt and without a word just handed it to her. As Lucy looked into his eyes, it was like reason returning to them after a bout of insanity. An insane passion that I drove him to with my teasing. And I got caught up in it too.

He looked at her and said in a quiet but deep voice, "I won't say I'm sorry for that; you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I would have regretted it to my dying day if I hadn't acted. But I shouldn't have, because I'm your professor. I should have sent you away, not taken advantage of you. I'd never imply that you would use sex to trade for a grade, so we won't talk about that. You can report me to the school if you like -- I would understand."

She looked at him in confusion, and then stood up next to him, still only wearing her skirt, and allowed her breasts to brush against his chest. "I'm an adult, as you said earlier tonight. I wasn't looking for a good grade, just an opportunity to prove myself. And even if you weren't my professor, I would have done this. It was amazing and more than just physical." Lucy replied.

Professor Parson looked down at her, his eyes tracking her every feature, from her vibrant red hair tucked behind her right ear down to the swell of her breasts that blocked further view. He stepped back, took hold of her just above the elbows, and she saw a decision made in his eyes.

"Well, then, I should let you know that I have a research intern position available for the summer. You would be helping me, intimately, for the entire summer break. If you can help me sort through some of the postmodernist rubbish that is published in economic journals to find the data I need to publish my paper on applying a microeconomic theory of supply and demand to free software on the Internet, then you will have proved yourself exceptionally well and would be deserving of an A. Do you think you can stay?"