Another Kind of Roman Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A young legion mage needs private lessons by a gladiator.
1.9k words
4.13
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a young mage in ancient Rome with some little changes in history. The story takes place in about 300BC. It is recommended to read the prologue first. Enjoy...

Note: All characters are over 18 in the story

---

When my father returned to the garrison he was promoted due to his brave sacrifice which he somehow survived. About five years later the Etruscan empire had to kneel before the republic of Rome and its people.

Arretium got a Roman provincial city and many of the Etruscan people were enslaved by Rome. Now as an officer my father took care to enslave as many of the Etruscan nobles as possible, because they declared war on Rome not the farmers or workers.

This move of my father to spare the poor people made a good impression in Arretium and the surrounding villages, which stopped the civil unrest and gave my father another promotion and he became Centurion.

About six years later my father was able to rescue consul Publius Valerius Laevinus in the city of Herdonia, when to consul was besieged by the Samnites. The good strategy and my father's brave and skillful fighting impressed the consul in a way to promote my father to a praetorian.

This was indirectly my ticked to the academy with the age of ten. The academy life was on the principle corpus et animus, so body and mind. In the morning we had body training and in the afternoon till late night we were taught magic and other knowledge.

The academy's teachings are focused on destructive hermetic and military warfare knowledge. The Legions teachings were intensive body training with military drill and much alarm practicing even with surprise alarm practice at night.

After some years of training I was very good at the mental disciplines. The other students were guessing why I was so good at fire spells especially when I was angry. My body skills were unfortunately not that outstanding. The main problem was not the endurance or the agility or strength; it was the problem of weapon skill.

All students of the legion's academy of destructive hermetic in Tibur got a ceremonial club like staff, for mage rituals, to perform better. This staff was very useful to me in kind of magic, but to fight with this stick was something that did not really work for me.

My father in the position of a praetorian got all results from possible candidates for praetorians in legion and in all the academies, so he was also aware of my bad results when it comes to weapon skills. This was a real career killer problem for me, so my father took some days off duty and traveled to from Rome into the small village half a day to the east in order to see me in the academy.

I was very surprised when in the morning the non named officer of the legion that came to see the students turned out to be my father. He was discussing with my teachers to get me for special training in order to improve the weapon skills. My teachers which were already frustrated by my bad results in only this one category of the education so they agreed.

My father was a little surprised how easy they gave their approval, but they explained it that in the other categories, there is not the high need for training compared to weapon skills.

He took me back to Rome to a small gladiator's school in the east of the city. He greeted the owner of this ludus as they were old friends. "This is Arius. He was one of my soldiers earlier before he finished his serving time in the legion in order to take over his father's ludus."

The man looked at me and said: "There he is. This is the young gifted Darius. Is he a son of your wife or your concubine?"

My father replied: "Actually he is from my concubine, but he has more potential then my other son. Some of his sisters show the same potential, but I could only afford to send one to Tibur."

"So Darius, come to me. I heard that you have problems with the weapon use?" he asked.

"Yes, this is correct, sir. I cannot really get in touch with this club they gave me from the academy." I replied a little ashamed.

"Hmmm, maybe it is simply the kind of weapon what troubles you. Your father never used a club and I saw him fighting with a lot of weapons. Let us try some things..." He gave me at first a short sword and instructed me to do some movements.

"You see Lucius he is already doing much better than his teachers would think. It is not him; it is the weapon that is wrong."

My father nodded with a little kind of relief. After that Arius gave me some more weapons to try. A spear and a bastard staff were the weapons I was good with, the glaive and swords were average but I really suck at clubs or hammers. Now Arius wants to see me fighting more directly. He called for Eugenia one of his best fighters.

I already heard of her. She was always fighting topless, with a short skirt and arm and leg protectors armed with a spear. My colleagues at the academy have already seen her in the arena and were romanticizing her. Especially they got crazy about her beautiful breasts. Now that I saw her I understood what they were talking about. No wonder that she was the crowd's favorite. She took a spear and throws one to me.

"Now academy boy, time for some real training..." was what the only thing she said and then she was beginning. She was fighting very hard and was not going easy on me. I had some problems to focus not starring on her beautiful breasts.

After some time the fight got really exhausting until when we were near each other she whispered into my ear: "Hey handsome academy boy. If you beat me you could see me in private after your lesson... only the two of us and I might also remove my skirt if you like..."

She had no idea how inspiring her words would be to me. I pushed her away, standing in position waiting for her to attack. I was so driven by the desire inside of me that I forgot all pain from earlier and pushed myself to the limits.

Her attack came and I was too driven by instincts and sheer will that the next thing I remember is her lying down in the ground with me standing over her the training blade directed on her neck. My father and Arius gave me applause. I gave her my hand. She took it and came with her mouth to my ear.

"When I was lying down I could see that you had a boner. I like the equipment I saw and can't wait to test it..." she whispered passionately.

My father turned to Arius: "Arius, I got a week off for both my son and me. Could we please stay at your ludus? I very much like the results I see here after only one day. I would also be grateful and mention your name when it comes to arena discussion o some senators if you like." Arius got really happy.

"If you could do that I would be even more grateful to you Lucius. Thank you for this help. You have no idea what your words would do in these ears."

One of his house slaves came to him and showed us the guest rooms. We were invited to dinner later, where we were sitting on a table with Arius his wife and to my surprising pleasure Eugenia. She was wearing a casual dress, which had long opening at the legs that were very seductive. The dress also made her body shape look even more arousing to me. We had a nice little menu and a got red wine to it. After the evening Eugenia stands up fist and said good night to all of us. My father and I got to our rooms. Before I could enter my room my father stopped me.

"Darius, I saw what Eugenia is trying to do. Please keep in mind that Eugenia does not belong to us. She is the slave of Arius. She is his best source of income and if you get her pregnant we will have to pay a lot for her."

This was something I did not think about. My father was right.

"I understand father. I will be careful."

"So and now enjoy. She is really a nice woman to spend time with." he said and went to his room.

I entered my room and saw Eugenia lying on the bed. She had kept her promise and was only wearing arm and leg armor, no skirt and no top. Her dress was lining on a chair next to the bed. She showed me with her finger to come to her. I removed my clothes and followed her request. We started to kiss each other. Then she took my dick in her mouth and started to suck.

Damn this woman was good. After short time due to her skillful tongue I was releasing a load into her mouth. To my surprise she simply swallowed without making any sound. Now it was time for me to return the favor. I placed my tongue between her legs and started to please her.

She was really enjoying it and after short time she took her hands to push my head even deeper between her legs. This was too much for her. Her body shook and she stopped pressing me down. I raised my head and my mouth was completely covered in her juices.

I wanted to use my hand in order to remove some of her body fluids but she stopped me. Instead she licked my face and cleaned me of her body juice. Now I came near her and put my dick on her pussy. She really wanted it now so she opened wide. When I entered she moaned very loud. I started to move and my penis got very much covered in her body fluids. Then I came back to my senses pulled out. While thinking about my father's words, I accidently touched her other hole with my dick.

She looked at me and said: "Don't stop. I am too horny to stop now. You can do it in this hole if you like."

My penis was already covered in her pussy juices for lubrication. I pressed it on her back hole a little. She nodded and put her hand down to her clitoris for massage. At the direct entering there was a small whim but it went to a deep moan in before I was completely inside. Then I started to move. This was a very wonderful butt to be inside. What a pleasure for me to fuck such a wonderful hole.

But the pleasure was not only for me. During my actions she started to release much more fluids from her pussy. Her body was already shaking again when I could not hold it any longer. I pumped my seed into her nice trained butt and she kissed me even more passionately.

"I do not often do it in the butt, but with you I really like it, my handsome academy boy..."was her comment. We were kissing and cuddling before she fell asleep. I was nearly sleeping, too. Compared to the daily academy life this was a very good evening to fall asleep.