Another Massage from Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response came as a drowsy whisper, "Portland... Septem... 86. Last tour with Stee... Perry."

Jerrod nodded and softly sang along with his favorite part of the song, "I get the joy of re-discovering you. Oh girl, you stand by me. I'm forever yours... Faithfully." As the solo began to play, he became aware that she Amber wasn't moving. He glanced down and realized she was asleep on his chest, her hand underwater still wrapped loosely around his cock. It was such a beautiful sight.

Gently, he wrapped his arm around her frame and stood to his feet. He kept his hands on her to guide her out of the tub, reached for a nearby fluffy towel and used it to dry her off. She was standing, but her eyes were closed and her head lulled down. Keeping one hand to support her, he hurriedly dried himself off using the same towel then walked her down the hall. The heater and the music were both set on a timer, so he didn't bother to turn anything off.

With practiced efficiency, Jerrod cleared space for his mother on their bed. Technically, it was still her bed, just as it was still her bedroom, but more and more lately, he was coming to think of it as both of theirs. He tucked her into the covers affectionately and climbed into the other side, snuggling close so his skin could press against her own. Looking at her sleeping face resting on the pillows, he couldn't help but smile.

Beneath the covers, he reached a hand over to rest on her bare tummy. Amber, barely conscious, moaned slightly at his touch. Her eyes still closed, a whisper came from her soft lips, "Stroke... your cock for me Baby?"

His smile grew into a grin, "You got it, Mom." She moaned contentedly once more as she snuggled her body a bit closer to his own. It took only moments of touch for his erection to return. He tried to control himself, at least somewhat, to avoid masturbating so hard that he shook the entire bed. He focused on breathing deeply, and keeping a steady rhythm as he stroked himself. His mind flashed with the amazing moments from the day, along with the sweet sensual thrill of his mother's body beside his own.

His body went rigid when his orgasm came. He reached for the clean towel he'd taken to keeping by the nightstand for this exact reason. He wiped himself off so he wouldn't make a mess on the covers. Amber tried to say something to him, probably something encouraging, but what came out was nothing more than sleepy mumbling. He kissed the top of her forehead and whispered, "Sleep well, Mama."

As Jerrod waited for his own sleep to find its way to him, he was dimly aware of the song lyrics passing his lips in the faintest of whispers, "I'm forever yours, Faithfully."

12