Another Medical for Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen bent her legs up slightly as the hands concentrated their movements on her panties and pubic hairs, and she quite willingly opened a little wider to give further blessing to the indecent assault. Her confidence and the ability to dictate what might happen grew with each second, and she wanted to show Clare Williams that she could call the shots as well as take them. She wanted to tease the Doctor and her friend, make them beg for pleasure from her young body, so that they felt privileged to be allowed to explore its nakedness and suppleness.

She, more than anything, wanted to orgasm with a fine weapon deep inside her, but she was prepared to play the waiting game, egg on the two older women so that they were desperate to do anything to fulfil their own desperate needs.

'You want me to be naughty, don't you, you want me to do whatever you tell me, don't you?' Karen stated firmly. 'You want my firm body to play with, and you think I will just submit to anything, don't you? Well, you will have to be patient yourselves, just for a while.'

Clare and Ginger looked a little surprised, but continued exploring Karen's cunt lips and pubic hair with their fingers, waiting for the young woman to explain herself.

'You like,' continued Karen, addressing Clare, 'to play with bottoms, to explore the cheeks of a firm ass and lick a nice pink anus. Well, I want you to play with Ginger's ass so that I can watch you, Clare,' and Karen lifted herself onto her knees, so that Ginger could move forward herself onto her knees in the centre of the bed, resting her hands before her.

'Go on Clare,' and Karen slowly peeled the tight panties, at Ginger's waist, down over the round cheeks of her ass and on down her thighs. Clare moved up behind Ginger and began to caress the inviting orbs that pointed partly towards the ceiling. Karen was enjoying this, giving instruction to the two older women, and she contented herself with sitting on the edge of the bed, gently playing her fingers inside her own wet panties.

After only a few seconds, Clare had darted her tongue out to lick right down the crease between Ginger's straining ass cheeks, and very soon she was lapping hungrily up and down, stopping with every stroke to push that little bit harder into the bud that was the beautiful anus.

'Go on Clare, harder, you love exploring there, don't you-go right into her bum, go on,' encouraged Karen. This was no doubt exciting the two women, and Ginger began to moan and sigh at the intrusion into her ass, and Clare now used her thumbs to hold the cheeks apart so that she could concentrate her tongue on the wet and compliant anus.

'God, Clare, this is fantastic,' and Ginger had dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed which in turn pushed her ass even more towards the ceiling, making Clare's assault much easier. Karen looked intently at the actions going on as she wanted to see Clare Williams' tongue go right into the open hole of Ginger's anus, deeper with each lick, Clare's thumbs now holding the ass open as far as possible.

Deep moaning now came continuously from Ginger's lips, and she tried to keep her bottom absolutely still as she felt the tongue going deep inside her rear, pushing against her soft interior skin. Soaking wet, the succulent anus was now ready for further assault, and Clare licked her finger and tentatively pushed in between the lips of the open anus, finding the entry easy, and pushing in a little further.

'Christ, go on,' moaned Ginger, and Clare pushed in a second digit, and together they went in as far as the hand would allow.

'Yes, yes, ohhhhhhh, yes,' continued the moaning, and the fingers began to push in and out, as though a vibrator was inside the open ass-hole, thrusting and pulsating away. The thrusting continued and Ginger began to wet herself, her cunt dripping madly and unhindered onto the duvet.

'Go on, Clare, keep screwing her ass, harder' encouraged Karen from her vantage point only a few inches away. Clare's breasts swung too and fro madly as she was putting all her energy into the two fingered assault on Ginger's bottom, and it wasn't long before Ginger was screaming with ecstasy, thrusting her bottom backwards to meet each thrust into her ass, until she gave one almighty scream, and then started to suck in the air in short breaths, her body sagging down-the signs obviously of a shattering orgasm firing through her entire body. Her cunt and ass involuntarily opened and closed quickly for a few seconds, and then she was completely spent, collapsing onto the bed below her.

This had been too much for Karen, watching the exciting climax of the ginger woman on her knees, and she had looked on the nearby dressing table for suitable assistance. The bottle of perfume was ideal, she thought, beautifully shaped, and thick enough, and very soon it was between her open legs, being eased up and down her own cunt lips before she made the effort to take off her own panties.

The bottle slid easily into her body, and as Ginger lay panting by her side, Karen lay back and eased the perfume bottle up inside her and began to enjoy the thrustings of her own masturbation. It was a glorious feeling, thought Karen, as she continued to pleasure herself, but Clare was quickly on hand to assist.

'Did you enjoy that, Karen, did you enjoy watching Ginger's ass being opened wide,' and as she spoke she stood at the side of the bed and lifted Karen's legs back up in the air and held them up, at right angles to her body and over her.

'Yes, oh yes, it was wonderful,' and Karen's hand was working hard at thrusting the perfume bottle deeply into her cunt, while her other hand was toying with her clitoris in the midst of her wet hairs.

As Clare held the legs wide enough to allow the perfume bottle to move freely in and out of its hiding place, the door clicked open and a shaft of light shot across the room before disappearing again as the door closed. Three people had entered the room, two men and a woman and there was no doubt that it was the young woman who had been so gainfully occupied on the stairs. However, her partners did not include the middle aged man, her previous partner, but two other men.

This entrance didn't stop Karen's movements in any way, but the attention of the men was immediately drawn to her on the bed, her legs being held wide apart and the frantic motions being administered deep in her cunt. Whilst gaping at the erotic scene, the two men held the young woman tightly by each wrist, and then took her over to the dressing table which stood against another wall of the bedroom.

The dressing table was a big oak piece of furniture, with a huge mirror, large, solid drawers, and a large area of polished wood as its 'working' top. A large wooden chair with hefty legs was pushed in underneath it. Although the room was unlit, after a few minutes the street lights coming through the window, coupled with the light from around the door, made it possible for each person to make out the shapes and actions of the others in the room, but it was made all the more easier when one of the men switched on a little table lamp on the dressing table.

'Kneel on the chair,' growled one of the men, as he pulled the oak chair round so that it was against the dresser but facing outwards. The three women on the bed were able to see the men more clearly now. They were both in their twenties, a blonde, six footer of only about 21, handsome with broad shoulders, while the other was nearer thirty, dark and swarthy but only about 5'10.

Ginger, who had recovered from the assault on her ass, now shuffled the few inches on her knees to the area of so much movement between Karen's legs. She eased the perfume bottle from Karen's hand and lowered her head down, flicking her tongue out to lick at the luscious open lips of the inviting cunt.

'Keep holding her, Clare,' muttered Ginger, and Clare continued to hold wide the stunning nylon clad legs, so that Ginger could explore and lick and caress with ease the woman on her back. This was just what Karen needed, as she had built up towards a pinnacle with the use of her fingers and the bottle, and to get Ginger between her legs to lick her quite voluntarily was like 7th heaven. She immediately held Ginger's head in place and began to groan as the soft tongue went up and down her lips and pushed them open to explore the inner wet walls.

'You like this, don't you Karen,' enthused Clare Williams. 'You like being the centre of attention, don't you?'

'Yes, yes, oh it's marvellous, ooooohhhh yes. Christ, don't you stop,' and Karen was panting hard now, gasping for breath and almost thrusting Ginger's head onto the gaping, inflamed area between her legs.

"Stop, Ginger,' instructed Clare.

'No, no, please don't stop!!'

'Stop, for just a moment,' and Ginger lifted her head briefly in spite of Karen's efforts to hold her in place. 'We wanted you to come this evening, Karen, and a lot of people have been looking forward to your presence. Your young, shapely body is admired by many people, and we thought it would be a good idea if we introduced you to some of our friends, so that you could enjoy their pleasures, and you could be introduced to some of the most thrilling elements of giving yourself. We want you to experience joys with your body that you have only read about or only seen in your wildest dreams. Nothing that happens at this party tonight is ever discussed outside of these friends, and you will be expected to abide by that rule. Do you understand, Karen?'

'Oh yes, I do. Lick me some more, please, oh please'

'In a moment, Karen. Patience! You will experience wonderful sensations, and you will see people enjoying themselves in an erotic manner, and you will, without exception, give yourself, without question, if necessary. Do you understand that Karen. Do you?'

'Yes, yes I do. Oh please, just carry on licking me. I'll do whatever you want me to. Just please, please, lick me some more.'

Clare gripped Karen's legs apart once more, and Ginger lowered her head to carry on the assault in and around the succulent cunt. In went her tongue, pushing the lips apart, and going in as deep as the length of her tongue would allow.

'Stay there and don't move' the swarthy man growled at the young woman once more, and she was now in position, kneeling on the chair with her hands and wrists resting on the oak desk for support, her face occasionally looking into the large mirror, but most of the time it just hung loosely from her shoulders. She obeyed and didn't move, but the two men moved nearer the bed to watch as Ginger lapped at Karen's luscious body, the view quite clear as Clare held the magnificent legs wide apart.

Swarthy man spoke again. 'So this is Karen, then. She's here to be obedient then, Clare?'

'Oh yes, isn't she beautiful,' replied the Doctor, 'and she really does want to please her hosts and friends as much as she can, don't you Karen.' Karen's head was lolling back and forth in ecstasy as Ginger was using her fingers and tongue to keep Karen's cunt lips apart, as she explored the inner depths of the young body, at the same time teasing the rock-like clitoris that stood out, begging for attention.

'Don't you Karen,' Clare repeated.

'Oh yes, yes, Christ this is fantastic,' and her hips moved up off the bed, she wanted that long tongue and fingers inside her so much.

'Perhaps she needs a little extra something, to stop her getting quite so excited,' whispered Swarthy man, and as he spoke he was unzipping his trousers and moving across the bed to where Karen's head was thrashing about. He held Karen's blonde hair, and gently moved her head up a few inches to meet him, before prodding himself at her groaning lips.

Karen quickly looked him in the eyes, and then opened her lips to allow the solid cock to pass smoothly into her waiting mouth. She took one of her hands away from Ginger's head, and grasped at the cock running in and out between her lips, guiding it into her, squeezing and pulling at the weapon and sucking her lips tightly round it as it pushed her cheeks out, and then retreated to start its entry once more.

Karen felt incredibly rampant-she hadn't really wanted to come to the party, but had made the effort, and here she was sucking hard on a complete stranger's cock, while another complete stranger was lapping away between her legs, bringing her all sorts of wonderful sensations--and she didn't want any of it to stop. Karen thought about the attractive young woman kneeling on the chair-what was going to happen to her, why was she kneeling on the chair, staying quite still as ordered.

Then Karen's mind returned to the sensations between her legs, Ginger's fingers now up inside her, as well as concentrating on taking this solid cock down into her throat every other second.

It wasn't taking long for Swarthy man to lose his control, and Karen could feel the tempo increase quite dramatically. He was holding her head quite firmly now, pulling her onto the piston flying in and out of her mouth at speed, trying to get into her throat deeper with each thrust.

He gasped through his teeth as he pushed harder and faster, his pubic hairs pushing against Karen's lips as he filled her up with each desperate stroke. He suddenly held himself inside her mouth, and Karen knew that he was there, climaxing, and almost at once, as she nearly choked on the cock filling her mouth, the first gush hit the back of her throat, and she had to swallow hard, gulping with each spurt that hit her, only for a few seconds, as Swarthy man was soon spent and leaning back.

He was quiet for a few seconds, smiling down at Karen as she finished swallowing and licking her lips, and he knelt, motionless, above her.

'You're very good, Karen,' but Karen's eyes were closed again as Ginger continued the exploration between the stocking clad legs. There was no doubt that Karen was heading towards a wonderful pinnacle of her own, and the taste in her mouth from the liquid refreshment she'd just received was something that added to her own dirty eroticism.

'Harder, harder, lick me harder,' but Ginger suddenly lifted her head and wiped her sodden lips with the back of her hand.

'You want something to fill you, Karen. That's what you ought to have now, isn't it? To finish you off completely, for the time being,' instructed Clare Williams. She had obviously made an indication to the blonde giant while Karen had her eyes closed, as the young man had already taken his jeans off, moving onto the bed and in between the legs that Clare was still holding up and open.

The young cock looked wonderful to Karen as it protruded from his firm, slim body, and the young man held it gently, guiding it towards the beautiful young blonde woman waiting, open, before him. Before continuing, he unbuttoned his gleaming, white shirt and threw it to the floor to reveal a muscular, broad chest on his young torso, and Karen drooled over the wonderful body that was about to envelop her. She had reached out to caress the thick, hard penis that was pointing at her, and Karen gently pulled it towards her wet cunt, sliding it between her lips and, as she did so, Clare released her legs so that the blonde man could lower himself over Karen's luscious body.

As she was penetrated, Karen let out a sharp gasp of breath, and her legs immediately came up and round the blonde man's back.

'Christ, oh my God,' she hissed, and she felt the wonderful weapon lunge in to the far reaches of her open body, and then the couple were straight into a frantic rhythm, in out, in out, in out, and each time the young man lunged forward into Karen's body, she let out a little yelp of appreciation.

'Is that nice, Karen,' whispered Clare Williams. 'Is that what you really wanted, a nice adult cock up inside you,' and Clare took Karen's wrists and just held them on the bed above her head, so that all could see Karen's blonde hair thrashing about from side to side, and also watch the man hold himself above her as his bottom moved up and down firmly, pushing in hard with each thrust up into Karen.

'Harder, fuck her harder,' insisted Clare, and Ginger moved to stand over the blonde man and caress his tight, naked bottom, and assist him with his thrusts into Karen's cunt. As well as pushing, Ginger caressed and pinched and squeezed, and occasionally licked the wonderful, young ass that was now pummelling away between Karen's legs, and this spurred him on with greater urgency, but he never looked at any time as though he was heading towards a final climax-he just kept pounding up and into Karen, relentlessly and forcefully, hitting her inner walls continuously with perfect accuracy.

This is out of this world, thought Karen. She had not been fucked like this for months and months and now, on top of this wonderful intrusion, she was also being watched and controlled and admired, adding tremendous excitement and eroticism to her experience. She had almost reached the top when Ginger had been licking her, and now she was determined not to miss out again. She tightened her grip around the Adonis's back with her legs, and hung on for dear life as he moved up and crashed back down into her with each thrust. Karen also tried to push up with her hips to meet his every thrust, and she was gurgling and moaning and gasping, as the two bodies crashed into one another in their efforts.

'Uh, uuugh, uhh,' moaned Karen from her open mouth, and she was almost there, rushing towards the orgasm that she had craved.

'Yes, yes, yes, Christ, ohhhhh yes,' and Clare held Karen's wrists firmly on the bed as the young woman writhed about, out of control, the climax pulsating through every inch of her body, causing her waist to jerk up from the bed a number of times, as her legs slowly slid from around her aggressor's back and slumped open onto the bed.

The blonde man still held himself inside Karen as she subsided into stillness. What a wonderful fuck, thought the gasping Karen. What a beautiful young cock, and she realised that it was the first time that a person one or two years younger than herself had penetrated her body. His strength, his endurance and his mature eagerness had heightened the experience for her, and yet he was still ready for more, his fiery cock still standing to attention, gleaming in the dim light.

As Blondy slipped out of Karen's body, she could see Swarthy man smiling at her from a few feet away, but instead of approaching her for his own further enjoyment, he bent down and found his trousers that had been thrown to the floor a short while previously. He grabbed them and unlaced the thick, leather belt from around the waist and then let the trousers drop to the floor once more.

'Now Karen, you enjoyed that didn't you,' started Clare. 'Be patient and your time will come again, but enjoy the relaxation,' and they both watched Swarthy face as he moved over to the large dressing table.

The young woman in her 20s remained kneeling on the chair, fully dressed but with her shapely legs and stocking tops exposed. Swarthy approached her and rubbed his hand roughly over her bottom, dragging the hem of the dress up to reveal the whites of her firm thighs, the tight panties only half covering the wonderful twin orbs of her ass, and the black suspender belt holding the nylons in place.

'Thrust that bottom out,' he instructed the young woman, and he put a hand into the small of her back to lower her waist and push her ass up into a jutting position. He then pulled the dress up even further, so that the hem nestled in the small of her back, and then she lowered her head onto her wrists resting on the flat of the oak top. She was obviously making herself comfortable and probably realised that her time had come.

'What is it now, Jennifer,' he growled. 'What is it that you get now, young lady?' and he drew the folded belt gently across the beautiful bottom that looked up towards him.