Another Mom & Son After School Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Son arrives home from school, mom is horny again.
5.9k words
4.57
34.3k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Mom and Son After School Story Part 2

Yes, there are many Mom and Son stories on Literotica. Yes, they are often similar, this is one of mine.

If you do not enjoy this subject matter do not read it. Thank you to kenjisato for editing.

All aspects of my work are fiction, any similarity to real life, people, places or events is coincidence.

This is Part Two of a two-part story.

Part 2

If you read Part 1 of this story, you will be happy to know my father made himself a drink, as Mom and I got dressed in separate rooms (we had showered in separate rooms). We all ended up downstairs in the living room and the kitchen, interacting just like a normal family would. Not a look nor a word was exchanged between Mom and me about what had just happened.

As usual, readers will get more information than some of you want.

When Mom came downstairs after showering, she kissed dad on the check, as usual, and made dinner. I sat in the living room staring at the TV, my brain re-running recent events as a super-vivid erotic movie, hiding my boner in my lap under a throw cushion. The hottest, horniest time of my young life. Still completely puzzled as to why and how, and what the hell happened to my normally conservative, nearly always sensibly clothed, usually shy, very pretty and very sexy mother.

Thursday evening at home continued as usual, except I went up to my room after calling Betty to apologize that I could not visit her that night because I had a headache; she sounded sadder than I expected. Reality was, groping Betty's pale, slightly pudgy body in her bedroom, getting very little action suddenly seemed boring and juvenile, after masturbating cum into Mom's open mouth and onto her naked tits a couple of hours previously.

Mom also went to bed early, telling dad she did not feel very well. I stayed in my room.

Next day at school, I stayed a full day, and when I got home Mom was not. She played tennis with girlfriends on Fridays. As with most households, weekends ran on a different schedule than that of Monday through Thursday. During the weekend, I hardly saw Mom alone. When we exchanged greetings, she gave no sign anything had happened between us. She spent some time alone in her bedroom; dad noticed because she was not preparing meals, as she usually did.

I could not wait until Monday afternoon, or so I thought.

I could not recall, or I didn't want to, every pathetic attempt I made over the next three weeks, to recreate the unbelievably hot Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th afternoons with Mom. She was normal mom, friendly but no longer cool, funny or candid. I had my old mom back and she did not want to play.

For the next three weeks, I skipped class to leave early on multiple days with zero success. No matter what time I got home, even if I was early and Mom was tanning in the back yard, she was able to resist my, I came to realize, pathetic attempts to recreate the mood of those two days.

Tan-line comments, witty innuendo, extravagant compliments, expressions of love, and looking back, many other sad and hopeless attempts to get her attention failed. The memory of Thursday 17th combined with occasionally catching Mom in her very hot, red bikini guaranteed me an almost-constant erection. When I was at home, I got hard walking into the kitchen if she was there; if I glimpsed cleavage, my cock was a rock; catching Mom in her bikini, sent me to my room to jack off.

Those two afternoons in May were fast becoming a fantastic horny memory.

By the middle of week three, I was back seeing Betty. I had stalled going to her house during the week and on weekends for weeks, explaining my grades were down, that I was in trouble with my dad, and I needed to buckle down. In part, true, except my Dad and Mom were oblivious to my shitty school grades. The truth was I did not want to see Betty after I had seen Mom naked, in action, and cum covered.

Halfway through week three, though, I called and visited Betty; horny and missing contact with any female body. Betty was ecstatic; her parents were genuinely pleased to see me. I did gain increased access to Betty's body when we fooled around in her bedroom, door closed; her parents never interrupted.

I was fingering her pussy with almost unlimited access, bringing her to quiet-but-real orgasms, sucking on her small bland nipples, and playing with her big breasts. By early in our second week of renewed fooling around, she had licked my cock head, claimed it was gross and jacked me off. This horny teen was pretty happy, although, I still pined for my Mom's hot, more-mature-but-way-sexier body, and the inherent taboo associated with any sexual contact with your mother.

Wednesday June 13th, my best friend at school, Jack, offered me a ride home if I would skip my last class of the day. Geographically, we were almost exclusively school buddies because we lived a long-distance apart, no car, only public transport to get around, or walking. School holidays, we hung out a little. Jack was visiting a new girlfriend in his old car. If I recall, his plan was to surprise her outside her school when she got out of class, her school being down a major road past my parents' house.

The point being—I was home from school way earlier than usual.

Here's some deja vu for some of you.

I opened and walked through the side gate, intending to enter our house through the back door. I stopped as I surveyed the garden; Mom was lying on her back on a sun bed in a bright-red bikini, looking very sexy. She sat up quickly when she heard the gate, her cleavage moved, her stomach barely, her legs shimmered in the sun. She must have used mineral oil on her exposed skin to maximize the sun's rays. She looked fantastic.

She definitely had a tan.

Mom spoke; she sounded happy to see me. "Hello sweetie, you are home early. Are you okay? How does my tan look?"

"Mom you look stunning, beautiful as always, very hot. You are tanned. I am well, let me see."

"Sweetie, I know I have tan lines, no need for you to search for them, they are right here." She quickly stood up, and pulled the left side of her bikini bottoms down from below her waist, almost to the edge of the fabric on her thigh. I could almost see her pussy lips. I could see a lot of skin—my brain said wake up, this could be good.

"Wow, you are beautiful, Mom. Let me get a better look." I strode to her side and kneeled down pulling the fabric from her grasp, and grabbing the other side of her bikini, pulled the bottoms down her legs.

"Whoa, sweetie. What are you doing?"

I nearly froze. My brain said don't stop, this is fun mom again; I don't know where she has been, but she's back, don't fuck it up.

"Mom, I gotta look at your tan lines. Do you know how hot you look with a tan?"

"Sweetie that's all well and good, but I'm your mother—you can't be pulling my panties down, outside."

I know I'm not the smartest guy in the world, still a teenager, but I had started to realize that sometimes, one word matters more than the rest of the words in a sentence.

"Mom let's get inside. No, not the kitchen. How about upstairs, how about your bedroom?" Those fifteen words cover Mom and me walking through the back door, through the living room, and upstairs to Mom's bedroom. Mom's naked ass and pussy visible in front of me the whole time; my hands barely able to keep from touching her, just in case all her words outside mattered. My cock was hard, fighting my boxers and pants.

I pushed my parents' bedroom door closed, as we entered. Mom walked to the middle of the room to the foot of their bed. She turned, hands on hips, tits still encased in red bikini, thin vertical line of pubic hair leading to her pussy lips staring at me; then pulled one side of her bikini top down, showing me a tan line and an expanse of boob, seemingly ignoring the fact she was naked below her tits.

"I think I look better with a tan. What do you think? Does Betty have a tan?"

Mom's words sunk in; they burrowed straight to the horny instinct part of my brain. Betty was the key—Mom's perception of Betty (they had still never met) would help me fuck Mom.

"Mom, you are beautiful. I love your tan lines, take off your top; Betty does not have a tan, she is pale, kinda-creamy white with no tan lines. Let me see your breasts."

Mom unhooked the bikini top, and it dropped to the carpet. She stood, arms by her side motionless, letting me look at her naked body. I quickly realized this was a pose—she knew I was comparing Betty's and her naked bodies.

"You are beautiful, Mom; absolutely beautiful." Her body was definitely tanned; pale skin surrounded her nipples; a tiny, pale area around her crotch, highlighted her hours of sunbathing in our back yard. "I see you did not sunbathe topless."

It was an innocent statement of fact, or so I thought; Mom reacted.

"Oh, sweetie, do you not like my tan lines, should I have not lain outside all these afternoons? Oh dear, do you prefer Betty's pale skin?" She took a step towards me, her arms were actually outstretched. "Sweetie, I love you. Tell me, do you like my tan?" Mom hugged me, kissed my cheek, her boobs and hips pressed hard against my still-fully dressed body.

"Mom, you look fantastic. Let me take a look." I knelt down, my hands gripped both legs above her knees, I then moved my fingers rapidly up Mom's thighs, until I formed both hands in front of her pussy, and gently spread her labia apart with my thumbs. Sliding one thumb into her slightly wet pussy, I moved down her slit; deeper, wetter as I moved further down.

"Oh baby, are you sure that is proper, I'm your—mmmm—does Betty let you finger her wet pussy?"

"Yes, Mom. Yes, she does; your pussy is way prettier."

This was when the lying about Betty and our sexual activity began; the statements I made about Mom's body were all true—she was hot.

"Mom, you are beautiful. You have no tan here," I said, as I slid my thumbs gently into her vagina, both making slight contact with her already wet lips.

"Honey, I am not sure you should..."

My thumbs moved her lips aside; I leaned in, my tongue snaking into her pussy.

"Honeeee, what are you doing? Oh, you feel good. Does Betty let you do this?"

My brain understood this really was some sort of weird contest—Mom wanted to know if she was hotter and sexier than Betty. I was hoping Mom's urge to better Betty may not have clearly defined limits.

"Of course, Mom, Betty lets me do stuff. Your pussy is way hotter and sweeter, I love you." My hands migrated to pull Mom's ass towards my face, my tongue burrowing deeper into her vagina.

"Eeee son, you gotta stop."

My heart slowed.

"I need you to suck on my nipples, they are very sensitive, and mommy likes it. Does Betty have sensitive nipples?"

I kissed Mom's pussy a temporary goodbye, stood, and gently took Mom's breasts, one in each hand, pulling them slightly upward as my mouth closed on her right, then her left nipple, sucking, teasing, kissing and licking them, a few seconds at a time. Mom's groans, tongue movement and generally happy sounds meant I was doing good. I surmised I did not need to answer every Betty question, just to listen and act.

"Sweetie, does Betty let you suck on her tits?"

I ignored her question and sucked harder, and for a little longer on each nipple. More of her breasts were saliva wet from entering my mouth, as I increased suction on her erect, elongated, puffy nipples. Mom was groaning, humming, and squeaking with pleasure. I did not want to stop worshipping her breasts to talk, so I didn't. I moved one hand down to Mom's pussy and slid in two fingers. I felt built-up wetness flow, as her pussy sucked me in. My other hand and my mouth, alternated between her beautiful breasts.

"God, sweetie, this feels sooo good—do not stop."

Well, that was a good sign. It was almost four weeks to the day, since I had watched Mom masturbate to orgasm on her knees in front of me, in our kitchen. I had cum in her mouth, on her face, and all over her great tits. She had sucked my cock clean, before we ran for our rooms as Dad arrived home from work.

The rehash of the month-ago events, reminded me that time was of the essence. I added fingers to Mom's vagina ingress, sliding my whole hand, fingers compressed together as deep as I could, in a steady, in-and-out motion. Mom was getting wetter, as flowing juices dripped on her naked feet and onto the bedroom carpet. Mom's sounds of pleasure increased, as my breast massaging and nipple sucking combined, as my pussy-pleasure efforts intensified. She took a step sideways and dropped to sit on her comforter-covered mattress.

"Ooh, sweetie, mom needs to sit, you are making me cum again and again." Mom sat down on the bed, feet on the floor. "Take off your clothes."

I did not need to be asked a second time—my clothes came off fast. Mom lay back onto the mattress, where she had sat down, arms by her side, appearing to relax and enjoy some orgasm afterglow.

My cock jumped out of my boxers, as they dropped to the carpet. Mom raised her head to look at her naked son, his rock-hard cock, and to my horror, her expression changed from glowing satisfied to a head tilt and a look of confusion.

"Sweetie, this has been fun, I am not sure—"

I interrupted Mom, quickly, "Mom, I love you. I know Betty will love you when you meet her. You are beautiful, your body is spectacular, your tan lines are sooo sexy; let me touch your breasts."

Obviously, I had done way more with Mom's breasts at this point. I was trying to get Mom back into—am-I-better-looking-than-Betty? mode.

"Who has better breasts?"

Relief patted me on the back, my cock jerked up a little higher. I stepped up to Mom still lying on the bed, her legs were a little apart hanging off the end of her mattress.

"You do Mom. Why don't you sit up, so I can see your tan lines, feel them, kiss them." Not a lie.

I stopped moving forward, as my legs touched the bed, penis hovering above Mom's pussy which was close to the bed's edge. As Mom sat up, her body moved slightly toward me on the mattress. I crouched, took her right nipple in my mouth, sucked hard, my hands massaging both breasts, thumbs rubbing her uncovered nipples. Both nipples were very hard, erect, and sensitive; I played with them almost roughly. Mom was at a higher level of excitement; she purred and sighed, apparently enjoying every touch.

She moved her legs out, so her knees gripped my legs pushing them together. My cock hovered above her pussy, and I pushed my cock down with one hand contacting the head with her extremely wet labia. Her bare pussy was glistening with juices. I did not penetrate, just sliding my cock head along her lips.

"Hmm, baby, that feels too good, don't stop. Does Betty let you slide your erect cock along her pussy?"

"Yes Mom, and she lets me dip the head between her pussy lips, and it feels sooo good."

"Does it feel better than mommy?"

Invitation accepted, said my brain, I pushed my cock between Mom's labia and maneuvered it up and down the length of her pussy; juices flowed out, and Mom gasped, as I squeezed between her pussy lips with my cock head.

"Mom this feels so good, so sexy, so wet, so hot. Does it feel good?"

"Hmm, yes, sweetie. Have you and Betty had sex?"

I was already going to hell, a couple of affirmatives ago, so, "Yes, Mom, we have. I think your pussy will feel much better." So I changed my stance a little, and pushed my cock into Mom.

"Oohhh, baby, that feels good," said Mom.

"Ooh, Mom, that feels very good," said her son. I pulled out a little, and pushed back in, and did it again. And again.

"Ooh sweetie, are you sure? Aahhh, are you sure? Oowww, baby, are you sure mommy feels better than Betty, oowee?"

This was fucked up. I figured Mom was able to reconcile somewhere in her head because she was, at some level, battling Betty for her son's love. I was just a horny teenager, so Mom and I fucked.

"Mom, this is the best sex I have ever had. I love you. You are beautiful. You are the best," I babbled. I could not bring myself to say you are better than Betty, yet. There was no contest, Betty and I had done so much less—and Mom was way hotter.

"Sweetie, don't stop, mommy needs this, ooh, aahhh. Mommy is on the pill, don't stop"

The last groan was because I had moved my thumb to graze Mom's clitoris as my cock pounded her pussy. I accelerated my motion and gently touched her clit with the rhythm. She orgasmed hard, loudly, and juices flowed. She screamed in pleasure, her body clenched and twisted a little on the bed, it kinda froze as she grimaced, smiled and relaxed. I kept on fucking her, as minutes passed.

Then, I pulled my still-hard cock out of Mom's vagina; her wet pussy gurgled audibly. I climbed onto the mattress and up to Mom's face. Mom's features were relaxed and serene, her mouth a little open, she watched me grasp my cock and slide it between her lips. Her lips parted enough for me to enter, and she started sucking. I started shifting my body, working my length into her mouth towards her throat; her tongue moving up and down my shaft licking her juices. I slid in and out, as she cleaned and sucked.

My cock had been rock hard since we walked upstairs. I moved my body to allow my straight, hard cock to slide in and out of Mom's mouth. She was taking my whole length without a sound. Her eyes were locked on mine, she was sucking hard—she wanted my cum.

"Mom, Betty sucks cock and swallows." I did not need to say that lie. A month ago, Mom had proved she liked cock; I figured it might help Mom feel better about what we were doing.

Mom was still lying on the bed. I was towering over her, cock in her mouth, looking down and backwards at her face under me. Mom was sucking, I was pumping a little, fucking her mouth, and my cum was rising.

Mom grabbed my buttocks, pulling my body, and therefore cock, further into her mouth as she heard me grunt, and sensed my forthcoming orgasm.

I exploded into her mouth, down her throat. Shot after shot of cum flowed straight down into her stomach. I had never come so hard, or for so long. Mom's throat was swallowing as fast as I was cumming. Her eyes rolled backwards, as my cum kept on flowing. We were locked in a mouth-cock connection, the rest of our bodies frozen, as every muscle and every sensation took second place to my orgasm and her swallowing. And then, another Mom orgasm; she gulped and swallowed more cum, as her body tremored and tensed beneath me.

My penis did not soften, as my cum flow ceased. The moment I looked down at Mom's face, and took in the view and the reality of what had just happened, I became even harder. I moved my body, to pull my hard cock from Mom's mouth.

She closed her lips around my shaft as I exited, like she was trying to keep my penis from escaping. "Mmmm," was all she said.

I retracted my cock from her mouth and let it hover, she stuck out her tongue and licked the head. I climbed off and lay down beside her, my cock briefly pointing at the ceiling, and then it laid on my stomach—erect, maybe resting. I tensed my cock muscle to make it jerk; it moved up a little off the horizontal, and I was pretty sure Mom could see it from her position, with her head nestled on my shoulder.

"God, Mom, that was unbelievable; I love you." Keeping it simple seemed smart. Was she going to ask if she was better than Betty?

"Ohhh, sweetie, that was great; you taste so good, and you're still hard."

"That's because you are so hot, Mom—beautiful, sexy, and tanned." As I spoke, I was aware I did not want sex with Mom to end in a cuddle and a compliment. I sat up and ran a hand over Mom's right nipple gently, and back again. It hardened almost immediately.

"Sweetie, that was great. Does Betty swallow every drop? Does she cum like me? Do you love me?"

12