Another Morning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There went the pact I made with myself after the third jerk of a boyfriend dumped me because his friend said I was ugly in front of a whole mob of lunch-going office workers. I swore that if I were in a relationship with another man, he would be the one to tell me that he loved me first, not the other way around. Every time I declared myself without solid proof of how the other person felt, I always got hurt. I must be a masochist in disguise.

Kaden did not say anything. He just stood there and stared at me. I did not know what to make of it. There was no fear, no suppressed eye roll, and no sinister intentions. It felt like I was being stalked, as if he turned into a predator and I just turned into a tasty snack.

Without knowing what else to say, I whispered, "You're going to have to take me as I am, stretch marks, stubbornness, flab, and all."

He yanked me off the bed so fast that my head was spinning. Next thing I knew I was standing, my back flush against his front. His breath was a light touch on my ear.

"I will accept you as you are, but what you see is not what I see." His heated breath caressed my sensitive neck. A shiver wracked me.

"What do you see?" It was lightly whispered, I was surprised that he heard it. I was even more surprised that I was able to get the sentence past my lips.

Feeling his smile was a heady sensation, to feel his lips turn up and brush a few strands of my hair. Normally I would not have felt it, but he had me so sensitized, so tuned to his body. If I concentrated, I could have felt the blood flow through the veins in the arms that held me tightly. How could he do that to me when no other man was able to do it? Was this the full impact of true love?

"Look in the mirror, I'll show you." His suggestion sent a shock through my body. Did I have the guts to look in the mirror?

Curiosity won out over fear and I resolutely looked in my vanity mirror. We were nothing but two shadows with obscured details in the darkness. The only things visible of our faces were our eyes. His eyelids were lowered with intent; mine were wide open revealing a potent cocktail of emotions. I saw the outline of our bodies, his hands resting on the slight swell of my stomach, the shape of my breasts, nothing else.

His hands started to move, both were caressing my stomach and moving down to snag the top of my underwear, then dragging them down, and waiting till I stepped out of them until he tossed them somewhere. He returned his right hand to the top of my thigh, near the juncture where my curls were located. The other hand started to knead my breast. "I don't see stretch marks when I look at these places. I see two perfectly shaped breasts I can barely keep my hands and lips off of. A stomach of infinitely soft skin that I would love to spend time nibbling on and a belly button that I would enjoy playing with. Two lush columns of thighs that lead to a valley I would love to plunge into."

The words went straight to the pit of my stomach, creating a tingling sensation that I welcomed. His hand enflamed my arousal by plunging two fingers into my moist heat. The effect was astounding. My breath hitched and it became hard to breath, but he did not stop with his speech, each word ruthlessly kept my attention on what he was doing.

"Your stubbornness is one of the many things I admire about you. It's not the stubbornness of a woman out to prove something, a woman who refuses to admit that she's wrong. You freely admit when you're wrong, which shows strength of character. Your stubbornness comes out when you're protecting people that you love: friends, family, me." The last word was choked, like he almost could not believe that I would care so much for him that I would give him my heart. His thumb touched on my clit, making my whole body shove back into his. I could easily feel his erection along my spine. He pushed back into me, a sensual move that caressed his front with my trembling back.

Kaden was not done addressing my personal list of faults, the hand that was on my breast slid across my middle, till his arm was a band of steel under my breasts. He hugged me tightly to him, a gesture that was comforting and loving on his part. Warmth seemed to seep into me, traveling through every part of my body to infuse my soul.

"As for your wonderful figure, this is what a woman should look like. She should be rounded in all the right places, lush enough so that her curves melt into a man's body. This is what it's suppose to be like, this is how it should be between a man and a woman who care deeply for each other." He turned me to face him and proceeded to give me a kiss that rocked me to my very core. For once in my life I could not think, I could only feel.

My body had a mind of it's own, it was working without my knowledge. I was raking his back with my nails, curling one of my legs around his waist in an attempt to get closer to him, and I rubbed myself against him like a cat. Driven by his words, encouraged by his actions, I came to life.

I was desperate to rip off his boxers, to just throw him down on the bed and impale myself on him. Kaden held me back. He took my hands away from him and just kept kissing me. Somehow we ended up on the bed, my hands held above me in one of his stronger hands. His mouth worked it's way to my neck, kissing, licking, and biting. It was the biting that had me rearing up off the bed; the action almost threw him off me. I tried to tug my hands out of his grip. It was maddening not being able to touch him like I wanted to, to speed along the process so I could finally feel what everyone else had already experienced.

I whimpered my frustration. He was working his way down my body, placing kisses and love bites on my breasts, teasing the nipples with his tongue. When he went as far down as his hand restraining my own would let him, he came back up and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Calm yourself, Alex. We have all night to do this. You should savor the moment; drink it in like a fine wine. Let me explore you for as long as I can hold out." His voice was soothing; it had the effect he was looking for. My breath was still shallow, I could still feel the wetness pool down below, but I stopped struggling. This was not a fight; this was not a rutting session like I was use to with my pervious lovers. This was an exploration with a man that wanted to learn and help me learn in return.

Slowly, he let my hands go, ready to capture them again if need be. I took my hands down and framed his face. My heart swelled with the certainty that my wayward declaration did not go to a shallow heartless man. I kissed him with that in mind, a kiss that he taught me: an exploration of the mouth, a slide of my tongue along his, coaxing it into my mouth, and then a slight suction to tease his tongue by trapping it. Kaden groaned with unrestrained desire. Instinctively, I knew that I was breaking down his control. It was a heady experience being able to do that to him. No unattractive academic could do that to a man like Kaden, only a confused siren in disguise, a seductress waking from an eternal sleep.

With a grand effort, he broke the kiss, gathered the tattered remains of his formidable control, and began his journey down my body again. There was only on place he was interested in, I could barely believe he wanted to do that, go there. I was also intrigued by the prospect.

He lapped at the folds of my sex as if he were starving, subtly teasing me with his tongue by dragging it up towards my clit, then going back down again. Repeating the stroke a few more times, enough to make sure I was out of my mind with want. Ever so gently Kaden touched his tongue to my distended nub and my body leapt off the bed in reaction. He wrestled me into submission, his devilish tongue growing more eager. I could barely handle the pleasure that ran through my body. All my focus was on what he was doing, the spirals that darted from every part of me to that one spot. Finally, I could not take it anymore and screamed my release. I was weightless, floating among the stars, lightly drifting in euphoria that was so enchanting.

Everything we had done previously paled in comparison. I had no clue how he would top that. A movement on the bed brought me drifting back to myself, aware that he was up to something. Then it dawned upon my sated brain that he had not had his own orgasm, that he was still hard and hot. My eyes found his in the dark and I read the intent clearly. Nothing would slake his rampant lust other than penetrating me.

A small fission of fear traveled up my spine quickly dampened by overwhelming desire. I really wanted this; I had wanted it since he touched me intimately that first time. He slid up over me, making sure his well-defined upper body caressed every part of me he could reach. His eyes were intense, riddled with concentration and need.

I could feel puffs of his breath coming out rapidly upon my neck, dispelling any minor fear my desire had not taken care of. "I'm going to have you now." His normally smooth voice was rough and strained, all testaments to the struggle raging within him.

My hand came up to ease the lines on his forehead; he pressed his face into the caress. "I need you," was all my brain would let pass through my lips.

He bent down and gave me a lingering kiss, a distraction from what he was doing down below. I could feel a gentle prodding, the head of his penis testing my slickness. With slow, deliberate strokes, he eased himself inside to the hilt. I concentrated on breathing through the minor pain; I was so tight.

"Are you alright?" Came his whispered plea.

Assaulted by intensity of the situation; all I could do was nod. He started out slowly, pulling out with infinite care and then pushing back in to the hilt. His pumping started to set an easy rhythm that I could follow, my hips lifted of their own accord. Soon we started to speed up little by little. My body was working on it's own. I was mindless to the pleasure streaking through me like millions of shooting stars.

It was not long till I felt the telltale coiling sensation in the pit of my stomach, the frightening sensation of surrender just before my orgasm rushed through me like a brush fire. When the sensations were upon me, I held Kaden close and kissed him desperately. I could feel his groan reverberate throughout my body, his trembling, jerking motions as he surged within me using as much force as he dared. He collapsed on me when his arms could not hold him any longer.

I tightened my hold on him, determined never to let go. As I drifted back down, I realized the possibility of a future I never thought to have been within reach. This one act of love and devotion was a deed that opened a door to infinite potential, most of them good, some bad, but all I gladly welcomed.

Kaden stirred sometime later. He had fallen asleep in the glow of his aftermath. I did not fault him for it. In fact, I enjoyed holding him while idly stroking his hair as my mind drifted from thought to thought.

"I'm sorry." His apology rumbled from beside my ear.

It gave me pause. "Why are you sorry?"

Moonlight filtered through my bedroom window; he lifted up so I could easily see his facial features in the dim night. It was easy to ascertain that he was more than a little worried. "I didn't use a condom, I didn't even think of it."

I lifted my brow. Apparently he still had some learning to do. "I'm protected. The day after we met I made an appointment to see the women's health doctor on campus."

A smile graced his handsome lips. "Even with all those barriers of yours, you expected this?"

I gave a small shrug. "Not really, I merely hoped."

Kaden was serious again. "Don't do that again. Don't walk into something dangerous like that. You have to promise me."

"Why?"

Something all too primitive entered his eyes. "I can't explain it, but I nearly went mad learning what you had done, and knowing that, if something happened, there wouldn't have been a thing I could do to protect you. It was strange, but it was a feeling that I never want to experience again."

"No, Kaden. I can't promise that. I'm sorry if I worried you, but you're just going to have to deal with it. You were in trouble and I wasn't about to stand aside just to wait and see if everything was going to be okay."

He rolled to his side, taking me with him. Our heads shared the same pillow, and we were still able to look each other in the eyes, gouge each other's thoughts.

"Just because your jerk of an ex landed me in jail, doesn't mean that it was your responsibility to walk into probable danger and make things right." His hand smoothed back a lock of my hair that had fallen in my eyes.

I was a little disgruntled with his statement. "Idiot, of course I had to do that. My ex was my problem; hence it was my fault that you were jailed because he wanted to extort money out of me. Although I wouldn't have done anything as drastic as walking alone into his hospital room the way I did if it was simple responsibility. I understand it was a fool thing to do, and if it was just responsibility I felt, I would have thought out my plan more thoroughly. From what I understand, love makes you do crazy irresponsible things."

His arms held me tighter, as if he were trying to combine us into one person. "Yeah, well, love makes you crazy irrational too."

I smiled. Joy, relief, and peace flooded me. My future turned bright when I figured out what type of major truly made me happy. It was positively dazzling in it's blindness with the possibility of having a future with Kaden. "I'll be irresponsible, you be irrational, and we'll get along just fine."

He dropped a kiss on my nose. "Deal."

12