Another Morning Secret

Info
I love it when you wake me up this way...
160 words
4.57
18.1k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, hello again you magnificent goddess!

Once again, we wake up in bed together - all naked and snuggly, with brains that are still foggy and sleepy, but bodies that are ready to play...

And once again, no matter how good it feels, we’ll have to stay nice and quiet, or else they’ll hear us on the other side of that wall...

(Note - to those who've asked for soft, sweet, gentle deep-throating recently, this seemed an ideal piece to include it in. Thank you so much for your patience - *please* let me know how you enjoyed it, or if I can do more to make it better for you!)

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!*)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
YuzuraYuzura2 months ago

I just discovered literotica and audio porn not too long ago.. now i can't get enough of your voice 😍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a relationship where my partner had me start to perform when the alarm clock went off. I was half asleep at times and automatically would start to suck his cock. Eventually I would climb aboard and he would fuck me. What was amazing was I would do it without question every morning without a word. I was a college graduate laying there as a spent slut, performing like Pavlov's dog.

VeronicaJ10VeronicaJ109 months ago

It’s literally 5:42am where I am and I had to keep my mouth shut as I didn’t want my roommate to hear me. But that also half the reason why this was so good to listen to. This will be a perfect way to start my workday.😳🫣

DianasDreamsDianasDreams12 months ago

I saved this for today, and I’m so glad I did because it is *Sunday Morning Perfection*.

(Well I did follow it with “I love cumming for you 3” but that’s just because I can’t get enough of cumming for you… ;)

Mwah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me want to crawl out of my skin every fucking time. Such a slow grind of goodness. Bloody hell. Can't give it 10 stars sadly will just need to settle for 5 on this one that keeps bringing me back.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Quiet Morning It's so early, we have to be careful not to wake them...in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
More Stories