Another Night at the Club

Story Info
Wife and her submissive husband visit a swinger’s club...
4k words
3.85
34.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
81 Followers

Wife and her submissive husband visit a swinger's club where they both take two men. (MMF, Cuckold, Bi-Male, Wife, Creampie, Creampie Eating, Fdom)

When we arrived at the club, it was a fashionable 10 pm. I pulled into the parking area and made my way to an empty spot. I counted the cars already there at fifteen. "Not a bad crowd for a Friday night," I said to my beautiful wife as I put the car is park and turned off the engine.

My wife, sitting in the passenger seat next to me, wore a heavy trench coat. I stepped out of the car and was immediately hit by the piercing cold. I hurried around to the passenger side and helped her out. We then both walked quickly across the drive, down the icy steps and through the door. Once inside we walked past the buffet of snacks to the coat closet. As we did, we took a quick look of the bar to our left. Besides the husband-and-wife team that ran the place, a half dozen men and one women, who appeared to be the center of attention until now, stood or sat around the bar area.

I removed my wife's coat, reviling her skin tight outfit to the room. A red mini skirt and a white spaghetti strap top accented her body perfectly. Besides her handbag, that was all she wore. Everyone within sight was immediately lost in her sex appeal. I was not sure if it was the cold or her knowing that she just gave six guys and one woman full wood, that caused her perfect braless nipples to stand hard. Most likely though, it was the latter.

As I hung our jackets, my wife walked through the bar area, past the group, to the dance floor, where she took her seat at one of the high-top tables that surrounded the room. Once done with the jackets, I walked to the bar and asked for our bottle. It was a bring your own booze place and we always had a bottle on the shelf with our name on it. I made the drinks and headed in to the other room join her.

We've had many great times at this place and regularly will take different roles for each other. More often than not though, I play the role of her willing subordinate husband. To be honest, it was what I liked the most and she knew it.

"Are you ready to hear my plan for this evening?" she asked me as she sipped on her drink.

I eagerly answered, "I can't wait my love, please, what is your desire?"

She took another drink, looked me in the eyes and said, "I would like to get fucked hard." She paused to take another sip of her drink leaving me and my growing cock anticipating her next words. "I would like you to cater to my every request," she continued. "If I want a fresh drink, you get it. If I want you to lick my pussy, you do it. If I want you to suck a cock," she paused, locked eyes with me and said, "you suck that cock." I thought I was going to cum in my pants right then with what she just said and the way she just said it.

"Anything you desire my love," I said, raised my glass to tap hers and downed my drink.

"Good," she said. "Now go get yourself another drink, top off mine and come back to me." I did as I was instructed and returned about five minutes later to find that she had moved to a four top table and was engaged in discussion with one of the men we noticed when we first arrived.

"Oh good. Thank you," she said to me as I handed her drink to her. "Honey, this is Chuck." We exchanged greetings as I sat my drink down and sat up on the stool. They continued talking to each other, sharing information about events he and we had been too and the lifestyle in general. As they talked, I learned that Chuck was in town on business with a business partner named Dave. Both him and Dave were single and they both like to come to clubs or house parties in different towns during their travels. After a few minutes, another man, Dave, joined the three of us at the table.

The conversation wore on and as it did, both men began touching my wife in various places. She let them of course. The talk and the groping continued. This went on for about fifteen minutes or so, when my wife said, "honey, will you please get all of us a refill?" Again, I made my way to the bar where I refreshed both of our drinks. Chuck and Dave were drinking beers so I asked the owner to get me two from their stash. I returned with our drinks and passed them around. As I did, I could see that Dave had his hand between my wife's slightly spread legs now, surely touching her bare and likely wet pussy. I imagined his fingers inside, feeling her wetness.

I sat back in my stool but before I even settled into it my wife said, "sweetheart. We have been talking for a while and when you were gone Chuck, Dave and I got into some specifics of the evening." She continued, "They are both game for everything we have discussed already and some things that we haven't. But if I know you, you will be more than happy."

"Whatever you desire my love, I am here for your pleasure," I responded. It was true; I loved every aspect of our sexual adventures and am almost never disappointed. I've always told her that I am willing to try anything twice.

She smiled a noticeably evil grin and pushed her handbag across the table to me. She said, "take this and your drink and head upstairs to the bathroom. Once there, open the bag and look inside. You will know what I want you to do. Once you are done, join us in the hot tub."

I bid her and our new friends farewell, took the bag and my drink and headed up the stairs. At the top of the landing was a large room with a huge hot tub on the left. Easily 12 feet by 8 feet. I took a right through the door and into the next room, another large room with a couch and large TV playing porn. Through the room I walked and hung a right into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me.

Inside the bag I found the following items. A bulb enema, lube, my preferred butt plug and a fifth of Jack Daniels. I won't get into detail, but in short; I cleaned myself and inserted my plug. I enjoyed a couple shots during the fifteen-minute process too. After placing all the items back in the bag, I left the bathroom and headed back to the hot tub where I found my nude wife inside with equally nude Chuck and Dave.

I found a locker and removed my cloths, placing them and the bag inside, minus the Jack. My glass in one hand and bottle in the other I headed to the hot tub and stepped down the steps into the hot water which felt wonderful on my naked body. Once inside, I moved near the thruple. Dave took the bottle, took a drink and passed it to Dave, who did the same and passed it to my wife. She took a swig and dumped what little remained in my glass then discarded the bottle behind her on the deck.

Dave then moved in close to me wife and they began kissing. Chuck too moved up and began touching her chest and playing with her hard nipples. Dave moved his hand down under the water, to which my wife let out a gasp. He obviously began to finger her, bringing her to a quick orgasm before slowing to let her regain herself. He then stepped back and Chuck immediately took his place. Finger inserted; he began to bang her as he kissed her. She came again within a couple minutes at most.

Chuck was done and moved back to her side. "Come here," she said to me once she caught her breath. I moved up to her as she reached out and pulled me close to her body. She kissed me hard on the lips. As she did, I felt her hand run down my side and across my butt. She reached around until she touched the butt plug, she gave it a little push. She stopped kissing me and said, "good boy."

Dave, Chuck and my wife talked for a while longer before she declared that she was getting hot and wanted to get out. I promptly got out first. As I did, I knew that my plug would be visible to not only the three of them but the others in the tub too. My cock grew two sizes that day.

I dried off and got her and the men towels. As she stepped out of the tub, I wrapped the towel around her. She went to the locker where her cloths were. I handed Chuck and Dave each a towel as they got out before I joined her to gather our items.

With my wife in lead, the three of us followed her into the room I had passed earlier. She turned left and went down the hallway. There were three rooms on our right, two private and one open room with no doors. The first room, the open room, is for people who want to either put on a show or have others join. It is a semi-open invitation to join in. I was fully erect at this point with eager anticipation of which room she was going to choose. She paused at the open room, which had a couple going at it on the bed. She continued walking down the hallway.

To the left was a large room with a pool table and then a bathroom. Both private rooms were open, she chose the last room and walked inside. Being the last one int eh line, I closed the door behind us and dimmed the lights.

"Go take it out and clean yourself up," she said to me refereeing to my plug which had been inside me for about 45 minutes now. I used the bathroom across the hall and once done, returned to the room. When I did, I found Dave sitting in the chair in the corner watching Chuck and my wife on the bed making out. With no other chair in the room, I stood in the opposite corner as Dave and also watched the show.

After kissing and fondling each other for a few minutes, Chuck moved his hand down from her chest toward her crotch. They kept kissing as he slowly made his way down. Once there, he slowly and gently began to massage her lips and clit with his fingers. She moaned audibly and spread her legs enough to allow her opening to accept his finger. Chuck took that queue and slid his middle finger inside of her. He began to slowly work her inside, hitting her spot repeatedly. She squirmed under him.

She was not able to kiss him any longer as he ground his finger inside of her faster and harder. My wife arched her back and moaned as she came. And then came again before he slowed and removed his finger from her.

She caught her breath, kissed him and thanked him before she sat up in the bed. She told him to lay down and she got down between his legs and took his already hard cock in her hands. My wife then turned to me, still standing in the corner of the room. She then turned to Dave, still sitting in the chair in the opposite corner. "Dave," she said, "will you join us?" At which point she tapped on the bed next them. Dave got up and laid down on the bed next to Chuck.

"Sweetheart," she said returning her gaze back to me. "Come join us." I walked up to the foot of the bed to her left. The view I had was both Dave and Chuck naked on the bed in front of me. From mine and my wife's perspective, Dave was on the left and Chuck, with my wife between his legs was on my right. "Join me," she said as she tapped on the empty space between Dave's legs.

I moved onto the bed on my knees just like she was. She, with Chucks hard cock still in hand, leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down for a minute and then stopped and turned to me. "I have a task for you honey," she said to me. "Are you up for a task?"

"Yes, I am my love," I answered her.

"Good," she replied. "I want both of these cocks hard at all times." She smiled at me as she stroked Chuck's hard cock. She continued, "At no point in time should either of them be soft. You are to stroke them, suck them or whatever we ask of you without question." My already hard cock got even harder. "Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Good," she said as she lowered her mouth back down to Chuck's cock. I watched only for another second before I reached forward and took Dave's semi erect dick in my hand. I pulled him for a few tugs, he started to harden. I lowered my mouth, put my tongue to his tip and enjoyed the taste of his precum for a moment before I took him inside my mouth and began sucking him off.

'Dave sure has a nice cock,' I thought to myself.

Taking inventory of the room. Dave was of average girth and was just over seven inches. Chuck on the other hand was a bit larger than average girth, I would even say he was thick, and probably over eight inches. Myself, being average in both girth and length.

Not much time had passed before she stopped sucking on Chuck and moved herself up on top of him. She moved all the way up so the she could lower her nipples into his mouth. He took them each in a hand and she moaned as she enjoyed him sucking on them, alternating one to the other and back again. Dave and I both enjoyed the show. I continued to suck on him.

My wife moved her body down and began kissing Chuck as she ground on his cock, but not letting him inside. His cock was hitting her clit though, she began to breath heavy. "Oh baby," she said, "I want his cock inside me so bad." She kept grinding on him. "Baby, put it in me," she moaned. "Baby, put his dick inside me please!" It was then that I realized she was talking to me. I removed my mouth from Dave, got off the bed and reach between their legs. Taking Chuck's hard cock in my hand I held it firm while my wife ground harder on it. She slowed her pace a bit, just enough form me to line him up to her opening. I moved his cock around in small circles until it made its way slightly into her crack. She continued to grind up and down, back and forth. I held him steady as she worked him inside of her. Inch by inch his cock sunk inside until finally he was balls deep.

She started to ride him. I returned to Dave, who was still hard from the show. I took his cock back in my mouth again as we both watched my wife riding Chuck's cock. This went on for a few minutes before Chuck declared that he was about to cum. My wife began to ride him even harder. She said, "cum for me baby. Fill me up." Chuck, almost before she got the last word out, grabbed her by the hips and grunted. Again, and again, he grunted as he blasted his load inside of her. Soon they both froze, locked together while they came down off of their orgasms.

As they both relaxed, she laid down on top of him, his cock still partially buried inside of her. I had not even realized that I had stopped sucking and was now stroking Dave while we enjoyed the show. They rested a bit before she rolled off of him to position herself between the two men. She spread her legs and said, "baby, will you please clean me up." I took my order, removed myself from Dave and got between her legs where I immediately put my tongue to her pussy and began lapping away.

The taste of cum is something I have always enjoyed. Cum play is a part of our play as much as it can be. Whether it is my own or hopefully someone else's, I always enjoy it. I licked away bringing her to another orgasm as I did. When she felt I was done, she got up off of the bed and said, "I am going to go clean up a little more honey. Be a dear and cleanup Chuck for me and make sure that Dave is nice and hard for me for when I get back." She closed the door behind her as she left the room.

I turned to see that Dave was stroking himself. Chuck on the other hand, his cock glistening with his and her combines juices, was laying limp. I moved myself in between his legs, on my hands and knees I bent down and began to lick his shaft. His cock responded with a twitch. With my mouth only, I kept licking and working his shaft. It began to stand up until soon his big cock was hard again, I took him into my mouth.

I had my eyes closed as I bobbed up and down on his shaft, enjoying every inch of it almost as much as he did. I was lost in my dick sucking when I felt a cool dampness at my asshole. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned as my opening was massaged by Dave's finger. I remained on my hands and knees, ass in the air, mouth working Chuck's cock when Dave removed his hand and placed the tip of his cock at my hole. He pressed his cock slowly forward. As he did, I relaxed to allow him in.

Slowly he entered me, his cock stretching me as he worked it in and out, pressing deeper with each stroke. In no time I felt his cock pass my inner sphincter. He then pushed himself all the way inside, held himself there for a moment before he began to slowly fuck me.

A dick in my mouth and another fucking my ass, I was on cloud nine. Dave's long hard thrusts in and out of me sent shivers throughout my body. I had not even realized my wife had returned and I had no idea how long she was there until she climbed into the bed and moved up next to Chuck. I opened my eyes long enough to see her and observe that she was whispering something into Chuck's ear. Dave had picked up the pace as he continued his assault in my ass.

"Honey," I heard from my wife. "I would like Dave to fuck me now. Will you please clean him up and help him inside?" Dave slowed to a stop and removed himself from my ass. I got off the bed and stood, my legs weak. I made my way to the dresser where the wipes were. After grabbing a handful, I returned to Dave's hard cock waiting for me and wiped him down good. My wife was now on her hands and knees, like I had just been for who knows how long. Dave, moving up behind her, also on his knees, positioned himself behind her. I took his cock in hand, massaged it around her opening for a moment and guided him inside. With a single slow thrust, he was deep in her still wet pussy.

After letting go of Dave's cock, still on my knees, I felt the bed shift as Chuck got behind me. I repositioned myself, so that I was side by side with my wife. Just as Dave had pushed into my wife with a single trust, Chuck did the same to me and immediately began fucking my ass, hard. Dave had already worked me, but Chuck's cock was bigger all around. It only took a few thrusts though for me to get used to him.

It wasn't long before Dave announced that he was about to cum. He slowed and grunted as his load emptied inside my wife, her second for the night. Chuck however, didn't slow at all, in fact he began fucking be harder and faster, likely turned on by the sight of my wife getting filed up again. He kept fucking me while the other two came down off their orgasmic high. Dave pulled out and got off the bed. My wife stayed where she was, on her hands and knees. For a few minutes she just stayed there, watching me getting fuck. Chuck announced that he was getting close.

"I want Chuck to cum in me again baby," my wife declared. Chuck pulled himself free from me and I again retrieved wipes. After quickly cleaning Chuck up, he moved up onto the bed behind my wife. I took his cock in my hand to guide him to her opening once again. But before I could get him inside her, she said, "don't put him in me yet." I rubbed the tip of his cock around her opening. "Mmmmm, that's nice," she said. "I want you to keep doing that and stroke him good at the same time baby. I want you to make him cum for me."

As instructed, I began stroking Chucks hard cock while rubbing it around her opening and her clit. Because of her position, Dave's cum was staying inside of her, but I used what little cum had leaked out of her to lube the tip of Chuck's tip. Chuck began to thrust forward, trying to get inside of her teasing pussy, to no avail. "Stroke his cock baby, make him cum for me," she said in between moans. Dave again told the room that he was getting close and tried to get inside her.

My wife could feel Chuck trying to get in her and she said, "I don't want your dick inside me until..." she paused a moment as another orgasm built and went away. "... not until you are cumming..." she paused again catching her breath. "... the moment you begin shooting your cum I want you to bury your dick in me. Dump that load in there nice and deep."

Maybe it was just the suggestion, but within a few seconds Chuck rammed his cock hard into my wife and began grunting over and over as he emptied his load inside my wife for the second time this evening.

When finished, Chuck removed himself and she collapsed on the bed, legs closed, laying on her side. Chuck and Dave thanked her for the great night, got dressed and left us alone in the room. "That was incredible baby," she said before she reached out and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed.

CHKnight4
CHKnight4
81 Followers
12