Another Night in Chloe

Story Info
A 750 word sequel to One Night In Chloe.
819 words
4.25
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

The young man came awake as his tires hit the rumble strip on the side of the road. He looked up to see a sign saying, "Food, Gas, and Lodging Next Exit". He took the exit and drove to the truck stop, pulling to the back where it was dark. He rationalized that he could sleep for a while and then get some food before hitting the road again.

As his head fell back, a name escaped his lips, "Bernie." Then silently inside his head, 'Why wouldn't you come with me?'

The silence stretched on without an answer, until it was broken by the actinic brightness of the dome light exploding the darkness. He turned to see a young Asian woman climbing into the passenger seat, before darkness returned.

The flash had seared her image into his brain. Long black hair, a pretty face with almond eyes, a t-shirt covering two small, shapely breasts topped with hard nipples, and plaid skirt.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he saw a delicate hand extended. He turned and took the fingers in his.

"Hi, I'm Chloe. What brings you in tonight?"

"Hi, I'm headed for a new job."

"Congratulations! So why so glum."

"Bernie. Bernie didn't want to come with me."

"Oh, so Bernie is your squeeze?"

"I never thought about it that way, but yeah.'

At that point, the young man spilled his guts. He talked about his fears and hopes for the new job. How Bernie refused to come. When he wound down, it never even crossed his mind that he was unloading on a stranger or that she had been silent except to ask the right questions to get him to open up until his soul was laid bare.

Chloe broke the silence and said sweetly, "It's your lucky day. There aren't any truckers waiting for blow jobs, so come with me."

She opened her door and hopped out. They walked across the parking lot to the motel. She walked to the last door and opened it. It was room 113.

"Come in to my parlor,' she said giggling.

It was a typical small town motel. A queen sized bed dominated the room. Nightstands on both sides with lamps, and a dresser with an old tube TV completed the room. The bathroom was at the back.

Chloe looked at him and patted the bed. He stumbled over and sat down.

She pulled him down onto the bed and stood up. She pulled her t-shirt off and made her skirt disappear. His jeans followed. She wasted no time in wrapping her lips over him.

"I'm not going to last," he groaned.

"Good," she said. "Get the easy one first. Then you'll last."

He came in short order. Licking her lips, she said, "Now it is my turn."

He was surprised when she straddled him and sank onto his cock. Both of them moaned until she bottomed out and knew she could take no more.

Chloe fucked him until she cried out and her muscles clenched his cock.

"I needed that," she declared. "That was my easy one."

Rapidly she rose and fell on him. They rolled over so he was on top. They changed positions several times before finally ending up with Chloe riding him backwards while rubbing her clit furiously. He began to spurt inside her, blasting deep into her as she came once more.

"Bernie," he said quietly as a tear rolled down his cheek.

When he woke up, she was gone. He showered and got dressed. The room was immaculate when he stepped from the bathroom, as if no furious lovemaking had ever happened. He shrugged and left.

He went down to the office where a sleepy clerk looked him over.

"I wanted to leave a message for room 113," he started.

The clerk glared. "There is no one in room 113," he said sharply. "Not since that Chinese girl was killed there three years ago."

In shock, the young man stumbled out of the office.

As he passed 113, he could see the remains of the police tape on the door. Looking in the window, the room was a wreck. Numb, he turned and ran. Jumping into his car, he sped for the freeway. In the morning light he saw the sign, "Now Leaving Chloe. Have a nice day."

He heard a familiar voice say, "Turn right for career or left for love".

"Bernadette, I'm coming," he said as he passed the first entrance ramp.