Another 'Punishment' For Speeding?

Story Info
How does Jessica's colleague measure up?
4k words
4.64
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
102 Followers

I really did cut it fine, the address of Jessica's colleague, who I had discovered was named Anna Fields, was a lot more difficult to reach than the one of my previous "Mistress" had been, and I only just made it before her ten o'clock deadline. Still panting for breath, as I'd ran the final part of the journey, I rang the doorbell, and the door opened with Anna just standing there in her normal clothing, having made NO effort for the occasion, unlike Jessica had done.

"Oh, it's you, so you decided to turn up then? You'd better come in!" That was it, no subtlety at all, blunt as a piece of wood, compared to the sharp "rapier" style of Miss Hawkins. Which rather suggested an awkward period of time ahead, yes I'd felt apprehensive when I'd "reported" at Jessica's door, but that was NOTHING to the bad feelings I was experiencing now.

You see, if you recall, during the time on the roadside, as she was making her offer to me, and even before I'd accepted, Jessica made it crystal clear that she'd bear my safety and welfare very much in mind whilst she was going to play her "games" with me, and for all of the time whilst I'd be in her hands and kept as her prisoner. A promise, that as I've made clear, she absolutely kept. Which didn't detract from the fun at all, if anything it TOTALLY enhanced the whole "sexperience!" Because I could relax, I felt utterly comfortable and at ease, despite being at her mercy, and in no position to escape or deny her desires. I could FULLY enjoy what she did to me, for I knew that she wouldn't go too far, and wouldn't put me in ANY danger at all. Which meant that I could, and DID give her everything I had in response to her considerable efforts. That combined with her extra-ordinary levels of skill and ability was what led to that whole weekend being SO memorable and completely earth-shattering!

At all times, even if FULL of lust, her eyes and facial expressions were welcoming and warm, yes very dirty and suggestive, but NEVER threatening. Jessica had her ego completely under control, her competence giving her a level of confidence that meant that she could just ENJOY what she put me through, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and those positive vibes seeped out of her and into me to a large degree. And there was NEVER any doubt in my mind that she cared if I too was enjoying what she did to me, she wanted me to also enjoy being with her, and as you all know I very much did! She didn't feel ANY need to prove anything to anybody for she had nothing to prove, she was completely, utterly and totally superb, and boy, as I've already said, didn't she just DELIVER!!!!!

Unfortunately Anna was as different as it was possible to be. Whilst, just like Jessica, she was stunningly sexy to look at, there the similarities ended. For she was vain, this was always just going to be just about HER, and her alone, my role was simply to provide for HER! For example, NO such reassurance about my safety was given, which rather put me "on edge" as it were. And it didn't take long for me to realise that she was insanely jealous of Jessica Hawkins.

Again, we need to remember that my time in Jessica's hands had started slowly, before as Jessica herself had called it the "main course" had commenced, she'd put me through a couple of, again using her terms, "starters." And just like during a posh meal, those "starters" had deliberately been pursued to build things up slowly, to set the mood, and bring us both in a state of sexual anticipation and excitement that had built and then crescendoed! All orchestrated brilliantly by Jessica, the teasing, the shower we took together, the placing of both of our bodies in stockings, it ALL ramped up the enjoyment, so that by the time when I'd found myself tied to her bed, and remember just before then she had given me a chance of escape, when I wasn't subject to ANY bondage at all if only for a few minutes, an "opportunity" that I had completely rejected, we were both READY!

But there was NONE of this with Anna, without any "foreplay" at all, she simply took me by the hand and pulled me up her stairs. Straight into her bedroom, where she just shouted "STRIP," without any of the gentle teasing, but enticing, manner that Miss Hawkins had employed. I did so, of course, but it was almost mechanical, almost as if I didn't want to be there. Because, quite frankly, I wasn't entirely sure that I did.

Don't get me wrong, I fully accepted that I was now in Anna's bedroom because, another thing she and Jessica did have in common, she was offering me a way out of a situation ENTIRELY of MY own making. In both cases, I had, quite deliberately, broken the "law of the land," I'd ridden my motorcycle at a speed that was far in excess of what I should have done. Never mind any arguments that I might have tried to excuse my behaviour with, like it was early in the morning so very little or no other traffic was about, the weather and road conditions were good, and the bike itself was meticulously maintained. In other words what I did possibly wasn't stupidly dangerous. However, be that as it may, I had wilfully done something I that KNEW I should not. And both Ladies had offered me a chance to avoid the normal, and many would argue proper, consequences of that action.

Anna removed her own clothing at the same time as I did, again no "show" or subtlety, then snapped, "ON THE BED! NOW!" I obeyed, because she hadn't yet deleted the display of 109.3 MPH on her "speed gun" yet. Thankfully she did do so, but not until she'd tied me, again as Jessica had, in a spread-eagled form, to her bed. But, once more she'd done that task almost as if she was tying a parcel, no feelings exhibited, no teasing, or gentle entrapment. It wasn't an act of pleasure as it had been with Jessica, it simply felt like a "job" to be done. And also, the bonds were possibly a little too tight, unlike before, these bonds of Anna's actually hurt.

And I'm sure it'll come as NO surprise to any of you that the level of sexual enjoyment was NOWHERE near the level that Jessica had taken me to. Again, how can I put this, it felt like a complete mechanical act, an "assignment," something that needed to be performed as opposed to be savoured and enjoyed. Anna simply pumped herself on my cock, which struggled to remain hard, because, NO, I wasn't really enjoying it.

However, despite the complete lack of emotional feeling, she was a fit, young girl with plenty of energy, and eventually she bought me to a stage where nature did indeed produce an "output." But there was NO real sense of climax, no orgasm at all, a pure and simple ejaculation. After which my cock went limp immediately. Leaving a completely frustrated Anna, she was NOWHERE near any climax of her own at all, and now knew that she wouldn't be getting one ANY time in the near future!

Now I really wished that this situation could have been avoided, and if she hadn't charged into proceedings like a "bull in a China shop," then it probably could have been. But it was HER who had set the agenda, she had dictated the pace, after all I was tied securely to her bed, and helpless to really intervene or guide her in any way.

Not that she was in ANY mood to accept that fact. "So, you can't be bothered to give me what you gave to Jess then! Or was she simply exaggerating the pleasure that you and her enjoyed. I'm going to leave you here for a bit, and I suggest that you do some reflecting on how to improve your pathetic performance so as to give me want exactly I'm looking for from you!" And with that she simply stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut for good measure and locking it too!

Now, I don't scare easily, I own a VERY fast motorcycle, and as you've seen I'm not afraid to use its FULL performance at times. But I'm more than willing to admit that I was absolutely petrified at that moment in time. Here I was the total and utter prisoner of this woman, who was clearly well and truly pissed off by the disastrous events SHE had caused! But had convinced herself that it was ALL MY fault! I'm sure you'd all agree, not a comfortable position at all to find myself subjected to. I was damn relieved that I'd managed to go to the loo just before I'd arrived at Anna's place, otherwise my bladder could well have added wetting her bed to the perceived list of my misdemeanours in her mind.

So it was with a large degree of trepidation flowing through my body that I heard the key in the door lock turn, about one hour later. I wasn't looking forward to facing up to Anna entering the room, and making more unfair demands of me!

The door opened and Anna stepped into the room. But this wasn't the snarling, angry Anna who had left, this Anna, wearing a lovely silk dressing gown, was almost tearful, and quiet. "I'm sorry," she opened with softly, "I just can't get it right." Now the tears flowed as she approached the bed, and started to untie me from her bondage. "Please, you're free to go, I won't keep you any longer, I accept that it's completely down to me why earlier was SO dis-appointing, I ALWAYS get it wrong, and I don't know why! Why is Jess Hawkins SO good and me so bloody POOR?" It rather appeared it was Anna herself, during the time when she'd left me alone, who had been reflecting, not me.

Now released, as Anna sat herself on the bed, I sat next to her, put my arms around her, holding and cuddling her gently as she cried her eyes out. Then I looked her straight into those tearful eyes and just said, "Anna I'm not going ANYWHERE! I want to stay here with you and help you ALL I can. If you're willing to listen, maybe I can answer that question and explain just why I think things went wrong. And then, maybe between us, we can work together to put some of it right, and have an enjoyable time with each other after all!"

"Do you mean it?"

"Very much so, please let me help you, Anna. I REALLY want to." And I did, whereas beforehand she'd annoyed me, here was somebody who'd decided after all to face up to their own problems, yes she might have blamed me at first, by now she was accepting full responsibility. NOBODY is perfect, we ALL make mistakes, and yes I very much include myself here, but Anna now wanted to learn from it I gleamed. So yes, I was now completely willing to help her. She was now showing me respect, and therefore had earned mine.

"Thank you."

"But, it will mean I might have to say things to you that seem a little harsh, I might have to mention some "home truths," as it were."

"I understand. And once again thank you, for being willing to give some of your time to me."

"Right, well the first thing you MUST do is stop comparing yourself to Jessica. She's NOT here, you ARE! Remember she's a few years older than you, and obviously more experienced. And THAT is the big difference, you're an utterly gorgeous and sexy looking Lady, so the "raw material" is there alright. For example, you're a fully trained and certified Police Driver, which means, and as a "biker" don't I just KNOW it, that you're REALLY skilled behind the wheel. But were you the first time you tried to drive?"

"No, I kept stalling the bloody thing the first I tried."

"But you are NOW, so you've learnt and vastly improved. Jessica's just further down the road when it comes to sex, that's all, but I can see NO reason why you can't better yourself and at some time in the future match her current level. Do you think she hasn't ever got it wrong before and made mistakes?"

"I guess she has."

"Exactly! But the one thing that Jessica understands, and you need to learn, is that great sex, whether in bondage form or not is as much to do with the mind as the body, ( something incidentally that I, as myself in reality and not any character I've created for a story, believe is REALLY true btw.) that at present is the big difference between the two of you. Jessica "enticed" me, she started slowly and gently built up the atmosphere between us, teasing and tantalising me, and reducing me to a state where I'd have done ANYTHING for her to shag me. But, and this is where I'm going to sound harsh, you simply charged in at full speed, like a bull in a China shop! Are you surprised I couldn't respond? You never gave anticipation and excitement an opportunity to take hold of me."

With that I grabbed Anna's head, found her lips with mine and initiated a long kiss, into which I put as much passion as I could muster. And she responded, exactly in the manner that I'd hoped for. When I released her, I simply asked, "did you enjoy that?"

"Very much."

"And I'll bet it's got some of your juices flowing. You see you don't have to go charging in. A nice kiss like that beforehand would have improved things no end. But may I ask one thing of you Anna?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"May I tie YOU to the bed? Because, if you're going to truly succeed in bondage, and have a FULL understanding I believe that you need to have some feeling of what it's like to be on the other end of the equation. Don't worry I won't keep you tied up for long, and I promise you I'll surrender myself back into YOUR bondage afterwards, if you wish me to."

"Why not? I do feel I can trust you."

So I let her climb onto her own bed, where she stretched out her arms. I looped her left wrist. "Is that too tight Anna, or are you comfortable?"

"No, it's fine."

"You see, that is another aspect Jessica FULLY understood. Even as she made her offer to me by the side of the road and before I'd accepted, she GUARENTEED to look after my welfare and safety. When she tied me up her bonds were VERY secure, there was NO way I could escape, BUT she damn well made sure they weren't too tight and a possible problem for my blood circulation. Whereas, when you tied me up earlier, your bonds were a little bit too tight and uncomfortable, don't worry no lasting damage has been done. You just mentioned a word then, a word that is utterly vital in good sexual partnerships, again whether bondage is involved or not, TRUST. I knew I could trust Jessica, ABSOLUTELY, while she tortured and teased me, I KNEW I was safe and in NO danger at all! Which completely ENHANCED the whole thing, it meant I could relax and enjoy being helpless in her hands. Now I want you to do the same while you are in mine, I promise you I won't hurt or endanger you in ANY way." As I finished tying that arm of hers to the corner bed post. I moved over to her other arm, and soon it too was secured to her bed. She was now utterly helpless in MY hands.

"So then Anna, what do you belong to?"

"I belong to you."

"No, sweetheart, WHAT do you belong to, not who?"

"Oh, I get it. I belong to the bed."

"Yes, now you belong to the bed. And the BED wants you in STOCKINGS!"

"God, just what is it about you men and stockings, eh? But yes, I do have some, they're in the second drawer over there," pointing her head in the direction of a chest of drawers. I opened the indicated one, obviously her lingerie drawer, and there were two pairs, with two suspender belts, and a black silk scarf which would make a fine blindfold, I said to myself. "Well, don't you like wearing them?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, but I just don't get the male obsession with them."

"Because especially on legs as good as yours, they look fantastic. Tantalising, a promise of excitement and passion. They DO feel great after all, and I know because Miss Hawkins dressed me in some of hers!"

"Oh, did she now?" Said in a friendly and almost mischievous manner, clearly if I did allow Anna to "turn the tables" as it were, I was heading for another dose of that particular medicine!

I fitted the belt first then covered both of her feet and ankles in nylon. At which stage I completed the spread-eagled capture of her body to the bed. And then I finished the task of fitting the stockings to my captive's legs. Teasing her while I did so, just as Jessica Hawkins had done to me! Eventually stocking met suspender, so I stopped my gentle torture.

"And now then, my dear Anna, it's time for you to be unable to see just where I am, and where I'm going to "attack" you next! She seemed frightened as I approached her with the scarf, clearly guessing what I was going to do with it! "Anna, if you don't want me to fit this I won't. But do give it a try, I promise you it'll REALLY enhance the experience. If you let me fit it to you, and you find that you don't like it, just say so, and I give you my solemn word, I'll remove it IMMEDIATELY! Fair enough?"

"Fair enough, Darling. I'll give it a go!"

"That's ALL I ask of you."

With Anna now blindfolded, I very slowly at first started to rub my hands over her body, randomly. I then let my lips form around her left tit, sucking on the nipple, as one of my hands played with its right hand equivalent. After some time of this I turned my attentions to THAT region of her body, my figures started to play with her slit, very gently and slowly at first, before I increased both the speed and intensity! And her gentle moans started to become louder and more frantic as I approached THAT point. Suddenly she screamed and tried to arch her body, against the bonds that firmly held her, as she received the climax that she'd not been able to have enjoyed earlier. She shook for a while, and once she'd calmed down, now I mounted her, and placed my rock hard member into her soaking wet pussy. FANTASTIC!

After a couple of minutes of frantic raw shagging, she climaxed again, just moments before ecstasy FULLY claimed me too, and I came fully inside her! For a few seconds both of us shook totally uncontrollably, and when we could after that, we frantically kissed. She was clearly ready to take ME as HER captive again!

"So Anna, I guess that having yourself tied to the bed wasn't what you planned when you ordered me here, was it?"

"You're damn right about that!" She could obviously see where I was going with this.

"But I'm NOT going to release you, until you promise me that I'm shortly going to be put just where you are now. Do we have a deal?"

"COUNT ON IT! Get me out of these bonds NOW, so I CAN PUT YOU IN THEM!"

I released one of her arms. "Now Anna, you can undo yourself, while I nip to your toilet. Because I have this feeling that once I'm on your bed, I might not be leaving it for a while. Am I right?"

"AGAIN, YOU CAN COUNT ON IT, MISTER!"

When I returned, there was no sign of Anna. It wasn't until I'd walked in further that I became aware of her presence, as she kicked the door, and it slammed shut. I started to move towards the bed, but she checked me. "Not so fast, over there with you!" Pointing to a tall mirror. "Stand in front of that, and put your hands on your head. My bed wants you in stockings too!" Touché! She learned fast, this girl!

It was quite difficult to keep my balance as, hands on my head as ordered, I had to lift my feet one by one, but I managed it. Enabling Anna to position her second suspender belt around my waist, and cover each of my feet in the sheer nylon of her other pair of stockings. Now remember I'd teased her when moving her stockings, which she still wore, up her legs. What, you don't think she repaid the "compliment?" You bet your life she did, making sure that she didn't take things beyond a certain point, she teased me by constantly playing with my balls and TOTALLY erect cock as the sheer nylon stockings slowly inched up my legs! Thankfully they reached the end of their particular road, stocking met suspender and Anna stopped, still leaving me completely frustrated though.

For it was time to become her captive again, but THIS time, unlike before, I WANTED to! And Anna had clearly listened because now when she tied me up she did so safely, her bonds weren't too tight. Not that she was offering me any chance of escape though, no, not only did she tie my wrists to the bed posts she also secured my hands. It wasn't long before both of my arms were fastened to her bed, meaning that for the second time that day I WAS HERS!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
102 Followers
12