Another Time Travel Story

Story Info
I spent a Saturday night in 1875 at the Brown Eye Saloon.
3.7k words
4.21
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

~~

Ever since Einstein figured out that travel through time was possible scientists have looked for a source of negative energy that could be used to create a black hole and the accompanying wormhole he described. Now that Artificial Intelligence which will soon rule over us, has come up with a formula for making synthetic exotic matter that has enough negative energy to create black holes and wormholes time travel is a routine thing. People use the technology to go back in time to witness historical events, experience what life was like in past eras, live out fantasies of theirs, go back to a past life they lived, etc, etc.

Being that I'm a closeted bi-curious male crossdresser who will never come out in the present, going back in time provided me with the best opportunity to experience life as a woman without revealing my true self to people who know me.

Even though I'm in my forties I still fantasized about being a saloon girl in the old west and flirting with a cowboy fresh off a cattle drive, so I contacted a local time travel company and told them what I was looking for. The booking agent's voice perked up when he began to read me the write-up about the Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall which was located in Ellsworth Kansas.

"Kansas was founded as a free state and was seen as a haven for black people," he read and paused for a second to emphasize the statement before continuing, "And the infamous Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall was known for its tolerance of people who didn't conform with cultural norms. Moralists of the day referred to it as Sodom and Gomorrah because it catered to everyone, be they gay, straight, transgender, crossdresser and on and on."

"How does that sound to you?" he asked.

"You had me at Sodom and Gomorrah," I said to him with a laugh, then I immediately booked a visit there on a mid summer Saturday night in 1875 when the place would likely be filled with cowboys.

Once I was at the Time Travel Transport Center the staffer behind the check-in counter informed me of what I was and wasn't allowed to do while I was in the past, then she gave me a locket that would signal the portal to immediately bring me back to the present if the device's Home button was pressed. Then I went into the locker room where I put on my makeup and got into the prairie dress I'd brought with me to the transport center.

After checking and re-checking myself to make sure I looked passable as a woman I went and got into line with people who were dressed to blend in with every time period, location, and scenario imaginable. The line moved fast and after waiting just a few minutes I stepped into a transport portal. The portal roared to life and a second later I felt a puff of air coming from in front of me at the same time I saw a flash of light. Then suddenly I was standing in the alley outside of the Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall in Ellsworth Kansas on a Saturday night in the year of our Lord 1875.

Moments later I stepped inside the saloon and dancehall and every set of eyes in the place were trained on me. After pausing dramatically for a second I straightened my back and lifted my nose in the air, then strode towards the bar with an air of confidence even though my nerves had my stomach in knots.

"What can I do for you ma'am? asked the bartender with obvious displeasure at seeing a woman in the bar who didn't work there. "You didn't come in here to tell us that we're a bunch of sinners and all of us are going straight to hell did you?" he asked while scowling.

"I'll have a shot of whiskey," I replied in my normal voice.

"Oh," he said as the scowl instantly left his face after realizing that I wasn't a natural born woman and therefore unlikely to chastise him, then he continued. "I already have bachelor women working here if you're looking for a job... I don't need any more unless you're a Top."

Based on my knowledge of LGBTQ people in the old west a bachelor woman was a man who presented as a woman, so I responded accordingly. "I'm not looking for a job, and I'm not a Top either," I responded.

"Well don't get any ideas about picking up a fella who's here for one of my bachelor girls," he stated gruffly while glaring at me as he poured my shot of brown liquor.

"You needn't worry about that," I assured him, though flirting with a brawny cowboy and possibly satisfying my bi-curiosity was the exact idea I had in mind, if I could find the nerve to go through with it.

I knocked back the shot of whiskey and set the glass on the bar.

"Ain't seen you around before I don't believe," he commented before being obvious about looking me up and down. "You make a mighty fine looking bachelor woman... couldn't tell you weren't a natural born woman til I heard you talk." Then he poured me another shot of brown liquor... on the house.

"Y thank you," I responded sweetly as I picked up the glass and swallowed the shot.

"I ain't trying to be disrespectful, but if'n you was a top a pretty colored gal like you could make me and you a lot of money," he said as he tilted his head forward and looked up at me.

"I'm not a top," I stated and held eye contact with him to emphasize the point.

"I didn't mean anything by it," he said.

"No offense taken," I responded as I took some coins out of my purse and placed them on the bar to pay for my drink.

"Good," he said before going to attend to another customer.

"You really ain't a lady of the line," said someone behind me in a questioning tone of voice.

"No I'm not a whore," I replied after turning to face a diminutive black cowboy.

"The barkeep think you one," he remarked.

"I know," I acknowledged.

"Where ya gon go now since he let you know you ain't welcome in here?" he asked.

"I don't know," I responded truthfully, because I was debating whether to press the Home button and return to the transportation center, or ignore the bartender's warning and flirt with someone anyway.

"You sho a pretty lady," he said and smirked roguishly.

"Thank you," I responded warily while my sixth sense evaluated him.

"Are you looking for a man to top you?" he asked.

"No," I responded in a tone of voice intended to sound dismissive of the question.

"You come in here all painted up, that mean you looking to pull a man," he reasoned.

"No it doesn't," I protested.

And I heard you tell the barkeep you ain't a top, so that mean you a bottom," he added while ignoring my denial.

"I was just answering the question he asked me," I insisted.

"Say you ain't a bottom then," he challenged with a rapid delivery that almost made me laugh.

I glared at him, rather unconvincingly I suspect, before I said, "I'm not a bottom."

"Hahaha, you lying," he accused me.

"Well even if I am I'm not looking to bottom for some random cowboy," I stated, then I attempted a dismissive smirk.

"Name's Joseph Adams... now I ain't a random cowboy no more," he said.

He thought fast on his feet and his quick comeback made me laugh so I decided to tell him my name, then I wisecracked back at him saying, "And you're still a random cowboy."

"Suit yourself Johnetta, I just didn't want to see you go without getting what you came here for," he said with a playful demeanor.

"I appreciate that," I responded while trying not to smile, then I noticed the bartender looking at us, so I started toward the door because I didn't want him to complain about me talking with Joseph.

"Can I go with you?" he asked while trailing a step behind me.

"I can't stop you," I replied, although I was about to suggest that he come outside with me, because other than his lack of height he looked like the type of well built cowboy I was hoping to find, plus I liked his outgoing personality. Now the question I was going to have to answer was whether I could do anything sexual with a man for the first time. However, he didn't need to know how I felt so I continued to feign disinterest, saying, "If you go with me aren't you gonna miss out on what you came here for?"

"You what I came here for," he replied as he held one of the swinging doors open for me to walk through.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes um... just brought a herd of steer up from Texas to Ellsworth, and I came here to get me some tail from a bachelor woman," he remarked matter-of-factly.

"You did?" I asked with my eyebrows raised as I was somewhat caught by surprise by how casually he told me his intentions.

"Yes um, was gon get on her like a bull do to a heifer," he replied with a serious look on his face.

"Is that what you want to do to me?" I asked with an amused look on my face as the visual he described flashed before my eyes.

"It sho is," he replied.

"Uh huh," I responded, then I paused for a couple of seconds while I debated with myself as to whether or not I could let him do it.

"Where's this going to happen?" I finally asked though I still didn't know what I was going to do.

"Don't you live around here?" he asked as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I'm just passing through," I replied, which was technically true.

"Well... I was gon make camp outside of town. You can go out there with me," he said.

"Isn't there a hotel we can stay at?" I asked, though I didn't expect that there would be one that would rent to us given the Era we were in.

"Naw... there's some colored rooming houses though, but I just as soon make camp and save my money," he replied.

"What if somebody sees us?" I asked as I momentarily forgot that I was in 1875 and it didn't matter to me if someone saw us or not.

"They'll probably want some too," he replied and laughed.

"That's not funny," I said and also laughed.

"Come on," he said and headed to the hitching post where his horse was tied. "Where's your mount?" he asked when he saw that I was still standing in the same spot.

"Um, he's gone," I lied.

"Somebody will find him. We can come back to town tomorrow and see if they took him to the sheriff. We can ride double tonight. Buckwheat here is little, but he strong," he said while patting his horse.

Alright, but how's this gonna work? I asked.

"You get on first, then I'll get behind you," he said.

~~

We rode into the prairie until the lights from the town faded completely out of sight, then we stopped and I watched him expertly set up camp. After he started a fire he laid out his bedroll and that's when I started to get cold feet. I was tempted to press the Home button on the locket and get out of there, but I didn't.

"What you waiting for?" he asked as he began to take off his boots.

I stood there continuing to debate what to do as he began to unbutton his shirt while looking at me. I started biting my bottom lip when he began to unbutton his pants. A moment later he was standing there in his long johns while still staring at me. My eyes dropped down to the tent in his crotch and stayed there for a long moment before going back up to his face. We made eye contact again and he began to unbutton his long johns.

"Ain't you gon get undressed?" he asked after he stripped them off and was standing there buck naked with his dick pointing straight at me. It was about the same size as mine... not too big or too small and uncut. I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I actually started to drool while staring at it. When he saw me lick my lips he asked me if I liked his tallywag, which I assumed meant did I like his dick.

I didn't say anything, but I did bite my bottom lip.

"Don't claim you don't... I see how you looking at it," he stated, then we stared at each other for a moment before he added, "Now take yo clothes off.

I'm a little bit of a submissive in addition to being bi-curious, therefore having him tell me what to do made me want to please him and I started unbuttoning the dress's bodice. Once I'd unbuttoned all of buttons he helped me pull my arms out of my sleeves then I stepped out of the dress.

"You have bosoms," he remarked with a confused look on his face when he saw my b-cup sized breasts. Then he looked at my dick and added, "And a tallywag."

"Mmm hmm," I responded.

"How come?" he asked.

"I just do," I replied, although there was a reason they developed. My body has an estrogen and testosterone imbalance, but I was sure he wouldn't have any idea what I was talking about if I'd told him.

"Does yo tallywag work?" he asked after glancing down at my dick which was only semi-hard.

"I told you I'm not a top. It won't get hard for another man," I replied.

"That's right... you a bottom," he remarked, then he took a step toward me and grabbed my hand and put it on his dick. "Play wit it," he said.

I did as I was told and immediately realized that I liked the feel of his dick in my hand. While I was gently fondling it he reached behind me and cupped one of my ass cheeks before squeezing it. Then he ran his middle finger down my butt crack until he reached my asshole.

"Mmm," I involuntarily moaned and gyrated my hips when he pressed the tip of his finger against my puckered hole,

"I want you to suck my tallywag fo I git some of this," he said.

My submissiveness made me sink to my knees intending to suck his dick, but when I came face to face with it I was suddenly paralyzed by the thought that I would forever be a cocksucker once I did it.

"Go ahead and put it in your mouth," he said.

Hearing him tell me what to do again gave me enough nerve to wrap my hand around its shaft and pull the foreskin back until the head popped out, but I still wasn't ready to cross the final frontier, so I started making the foreskin cover and uncover the head while I stalled for time. Manipulating his foreskin turned into me slowly jacking him off until he forcefully said, "You got to stop doing that and suck it."

Hearing him use a more dominant tone of voice gave me the nudge I needed to go past the point of no return. I immediately put my mouth on the head of his dick and started to suck it so hard I'm surprised I didn't inhale his nuts through it.

"Alright, alright. Damn. Slow down," he said after a few minutes of me going at it like a starving man eating his first meal in forever. I took my mouth off of it very much pleased with myself for giving him such an intense blowjob he had to tap-out.

After giving him a moment to regroup I went in on his dick again... alternately licking, slurping, and putting it far enough into my mouth for me to wrap my lips around the base of it and press my nose against his nappy pubic hair.

He stopped me again after I'd blown him for a few more moments. "Get on your hands and knees," he said, then I watched as he took something out of his saddle bags that I soon learned was grease. He coated his dick with it, then he slathered some on my asshole before getting onto one knee behind me. After so many years of fantasizing about it I was finally going to get fucked in the ass.

He teased my asshole with shallow penetration until he got me so turned on I started pushing backwards to try to get his dick further into me. He stopped hunching and let me take the lead until I began to grind my ass hard against him. Then all of a sudden he thrust his hips at the same time I pushed, which caused the head of his dick to slightly penetrate my inner sphincter.

"Ow," I said loudly and quickly got off his dick.

"Where you goin?" he asked.

"That hurt," I whimpered.

"Well then, be still and let me handle this," he ordered, then he expertly used the head of his dick to gently apply and release pressure against my inner sphincter repeatedly until it relaxed and all of a sudden practically sucked his dick through it.

I won't claim that the head of his dick passing through my inner sphincter was painless, but I truly wanted to be fucked in the ass so enduring a little discomfort was a price I was willing to pay.

After his dick entered my bowels he began to piston it in and out of me with firm measured strokes. I'd fantasized for a long time about getting fucked in the ass, but my imagination was no match for the reality of actually giving anal, which not only gave me physical pleasure it made me feel slutty, animalistic, and dominated, which I found emotionally satisfying too.

Apparently he was enjoying fucking me as much as I was enjoying getting fucked because it wasn't long before he picked up his pace and started hammering me with faster more powerful thrusts that took my sluttiness to another level and I started bucking like a bronco. My reaction pushed his excitement to its peak and he commenced to really plow me until I felt his warm cream squirting into my bowels, which triggered my own orgasm.

I fell asleep under the stars with him spooning me and I woke up before the break of dawn to take a leak. When I came back I considered waking him up with a blowjob and letting him fuck me again, but then I thought that it might be complicated when it was time for me to leave later that day... plus my asshole was too sore to get fucked again right away, so I quietly got dressed, then pressed the Home button.

A fraction of a second later I saw a flash of light and felt a gush of air on my back. And just like that I was standing in the return portal at the transport station less than a minute after the other transport station had sent me back to 1875, but with a well fucked asshole.

When I went to return the locket with the Home button on it the same woman who'd checked me in was behind the checkout counter.

"Hey John, how was your night at the Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall?" she asked with a big grin on her face.

"Even better than I imagined." I replied while smiling.

"Good," she said, then I headed to the locker room to get changed.

About fifteen minutes later I'd just walked past the counter where I returned the locket when I heard the woman behind the counter say, "Mr Adams, welcome back. How was the cattle drive?"

I stopped in my tracks with my back to them and waited to hear the man's voice when he answered her.

"Driving those steers from Texas to Ellsworth was the longest four months of my life, even though I was only gone from the present for about a minute," he replied good naturedly.

There was no doubt about it, I recognized his voice although he was certainly more eloquent than he'd sounded in 1875, but I guess he'd really been in character.

"You're the second person to return from Ellsworth today," exclaimed the woman.

"Oh really," he responded.

"Yeah, a gentleman named John went to The Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall," she said.

"Hm, okay," he responded.

"He's right over there. But he didn't look like that when he was in The Brown Eye Saloon And Dancehall," she said and giggled.

As soon as I heard her say that I started walking towards the door, but she called out to me too loudly for me to pretend that I didn't hear her.

"Yes ma'am," I responded after I turned to look at her.

"John I just want to introduce you to someone really quickly," she said as I took a couple of steps towards them. "John this is Joseph... Joseph this is John. Both of you were in Ellsworth... isn't that a cute coincidence," she remarked cheerfully.

Nice to meet you he and I said to one another as we made eye contact with each other.

"How was your trip back in time?" he asked.

"It was perfect," I replied.

"Mine too," he said.

Then we held eye contact with one another and I could tell that he was just as uncomfortable about me meeting him in the present as I was about him meeting me. Something told me to look at the ring finger on his left hand, and when I did I saw a wedding band. After staring at it for a moment I made eye contact with him again and we used our eyes to silently agree that what happened between us in 1875 would stay in 1875.

12