Another Wednesday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy was fucking her at a frantic pace, his ass a blur as he pounded his cock into his sister's pussy. He could feel his balls pulling up under his cockshaft, the wrinkled sac drawing up tight as they prepared to eject their creamy cargo. He started fucking into her even harder, fighting to reach the tipping point so he could blow his load inside her.

"Mmmmmmm, he's gonna cum in a minute Cindy." Sarah purred, slipping her arms around her and holding her to her as her brother fucked her. "It's gonna feel so good when he shoots all that hot jizz up inside you. I bet he cums more with one load than Bobby shot in you all night. And I'm gonna suck every drop of his cum out of you after he's done."

Her mother's words barely registered in Cindy's mind. She was lost in a maelstrom of sensual sensation as orgasm after orgasm crashed over her, spreading through her tortured body like a fever. Her arms wrapped around her mother's body, instinctively seeking something to cling to as she felt the strongest orgasm yet begin to build inside her.

"Go...gonna cum mom." Billy grunted, sweat running off of him in thick rivulets. His legs were shaking from the effort of fucking his sister, and he was breathing in rough, harsh pants. "I...I do...don't think I can...can hold it much longer."

"Do it baby. Shoot all that hot cum in your sister's pussy." Sarah moaned, hugging Cindy tightly to her. "Fill her slutty little cunt with your hot jizz baby. Keep fucking her and bust your nut whenever you want."

"Oh fuck, cummmmmmmmiiiinnnnnnggggg." Billy grunted, burying his cock balls deep inside his sister's pussy as the first fiery slugs of spunk surged up his prickshaft and spewed into the spasming depths of her cunt. Powerful streams of creamy cock milk erupted from his piss slit on every stroke, and in moments, thick ribbons of his cum poured from around his pistoning prickshaft, running down the crack of her ass and forming a sticky puddle on the cushions of the couch.

Cindy moaned as she felt his cum being pumped into her. It felt like he was pissing inside her, he was shooting so much cum into her pussy. Her hips arched up to meet his strokes, and she whined in the back of her throat when he started to slow down. She was loving what was happening to her, and she didn't want it to end.

"Oh fuck, that was the best fuck I ever had." Billy panted as he fell forward on top of his mother and sister. His cock was still buried to the root in Cindy's pussy, and it didn't feel like is was going to get soft anytime soon.

"Ooooohhh, you fucked her really good Billy." His mother said as she put her arm around him, hugging him between them. "God, I hope you can fuck me like that. Do you think you can do that for mommie baby?"

"My dick is still hard mom." Billy muttered into his sister's tits. "Let me catch my breath, and I'll fuck your ass into next week."

"Mmmmmmm, you're gonna fuck my ass alright, but you're gonna do my pussy first." Sarah laughed. "But you go ahead and rest for a minute honey, you're gonna need it."

(-)

Ten minutes later, the family had moved to Sarah's room, and they were all stretched out comfortably on her kingsized bed.

Cindy had staggered bowlegged from the den to her mother's room, her pussy still throbbing from the furious pounding her brother had given her. Sticky ribbons of his creamy jizz coated the insides of both her thighs, and dripped from the gaping hole of her pussy, leaving a slimy trail on the floor behind her.

She was laying on her mother's bed now, her legs spread wide, her eyes still glazed from the aftermath of the unbelievable orgasms she'd experienced from Billy's furious fucking. Her hand was between her legs, gently massaging his creamy cum into the swollen lips of her pussy. Every time her fingers touched her clit, she would moan and her eyes would roll up in her head as her body jerked and twitched uncontrollably.

"Is Cindy going to be okay mom?" He asked, glancing over at his sister, then down between his legs.

"Your sister is going to be fine honey." Sarah laughed as she let his cock slip out of her mouth, then ran her tongue up the underside, pausing to suck a big glob of cum into her mouth. "She's never had a big beautiful cock like yours stuffing her tight little cunt hole before, and she just needs some time to recover. Believe me, she's gonna be begging you to fuck her every time you turn around from now on."

She went back to running her tongue up and down over the swollen bulk of his cockstalk, licking up the last of the delicious mixture of cum and pussy juice coating it. When she was satisfied that she had cleaned it well enough, She took the head of his cock back in her mouth again, pressing down slowly, not stopping until the fat knob bumped against the back of her mouth.

Keeping his cock in her mouth, she paused, taking several deep breaths through her nose. She started bobbing her head slowly, keeping her lips tightly clasped around the thick shaft of his cock, pulling up until just the head was between her lips, then pressing down until it bumped against the opening of her throat. She considered deepthroating him, but decided that she could do a long, slow, pull out all the stops blowjob with him later. For the moment, just making sure that his cock was hard enough to fuck her was what she was interested in.

And judging by the way his cock was stretching her lips as she reached the widest point midway down the shaft, he was definitely hard enough to give her pussy the pounding she so desperately needed.

Pulling up in a long, leisurely movement, sucking gently as his cock slipped between her lips, she let the rock hard shaft of his cock fall from her mouth and drop to his stomach with a meaty thwack. She smiled as it sprang up, point up at a forty-five degree angle.

Grinning wolfishly, she crawled up over him, coming to a stop when her knees were straddling his hips, her full, lush tits dangling over his chest.

"You really fucked the shit out of your sister, Billy." she said softly as she looked down at him. "Do you think you're ready to step up into the big leagues?"

"Uh, I uh...I don't think I kn..."

"I mean, are you ready to stick this big...fat...rock hard cock in a pussy that is not only ready for it, but is hungry for it, that wants to be stretched and filled by a monster like this?" She said as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock, lifting it and fitting it between the puffy, juice slickened lips of her pussy. She rocked her body up and down over him, letting his cockhead slip up and down through her cunt slit. "You've only fucked girls so far, haven't you? Are you ready to see what it's like to fuck a real woman? A woman who knows what she likes, and what she's doing?"

"Oh fuck, Mom! Don't tease me like this!" Billy whined, putting his hands on her hips and pulling down as he humped his ass up off the bed, trying to get his cock inside her. "I fuck Mrs. Davidson down the street all the time! She popped my cherry four years ago, and I've been boning her three times a week ever since!"

Sarah smiled as she thought about Helen Davidson stretched out under her well hung son, her legs wrapped around him as he pounded his huge cock in and out of her hot, sloppy wet pussy.

"Really? Is she any good honey?" She asked as he lined up the head of his cock with her cunt hole and let her weight force the fat knob through the tight ring of muscle at the opening of her pussy. She let the first couple of inches of his cock ease into her sopping wet slit, then raised up, and started pumping up and down slowly.

"Unnggghhh fuck! She's unnggghhh...pretty good, but uh...her pussy isn't as tight as yours, Mom!" Billy grunted, thrusting his hips up, stabbing almost half his cock up into his mother's pussy.

"Why thank you honey." Sarah purred, pressing down steadily, not stopping until every inch of his thick, throbbing cockstalk was buried balls deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." She whispered, letting her body drop down onto her son's, her head resting on his shoulder. Her ass moved in small circles, making the meaty cockshaft move from side to side inside her. She ground down on him, moaning as the curly hairs at the base of his cock ticked the tender nubbin of her clit.

Billy was humping eagerly under her, his hands moving under her asscheeks, trying to lift her so he could stroke in and out of his mother's hot, sloppy wet pussy. Sarah relaxed and let him lift her, then pressed down, forcing his cock back into her tightly clasping cunt channel. In moments, they had a comfortable motion going, with half of Billy's cock plowing in and out of his mother's pussy on every stroke.

"Slow baby, do it slow." She whispered in his ear as she writhed onto of him, her tits squashed flat against his chest as her hips worked lazily up and down over him. "Let mommie enjoy feeling your big hard cock inside her for a little bit. Is that okay honey? Can you do that for mommie?"

"Awww fuck, Mom! You're killing me!" Billy grunted, but slowed his frantic thrusting, matching the slow, leisurely pace his mother was setting.

"Mmmmmmm, I just need a couple more minutes baby." Sarah giggled, lifting her hips so the whole length of his cock slipped from her till just the head was still inside her. She eased back down, sighing happily as the long, thick cockstalk filled her long neglected pussy again. "It's been so long since I've had a cock this big in my poor little pussy, I just want to savor every second of it."

"Yeah, that's cool, Mom." Billy laughed, pumping his hips up as his mother's cunt bottomed on out him. "You take as long as you want. Your pussy is sucking and squeezing my cock as you move up and down, and it feels so fucking good. I've never fucked like this before, and I think I like it!"

"Mmmm hmmm, this is making love baby, not just fucking." Sarah said softly as she started moving faster on top of him. His cock was making loud sucking and slurping noises as it plowed in and out of her tight wet pussy. "But I think I'm ready to get fucked now. You ready to give it to mommie like you gave it to your sister a little while ago?"

"Hell yeah, Mom! Hang on, you're in for one hell of a ride!" He laughed.

"Oh no, not like this. Roll us over baby, I want you to be able to move so I can feel every inch of your huge cock pounding into me!"

Billy nodded and wrapped his arms around his mother, clasping her to him and rocking to one side, then rolling them toward the other as they fell back onto the bed. Sarah lifted her legs as he settled on top of her, bringing her heels up under his asscheeks.

Getting up on his forearms, Billy started moving his hips in slow, tight circles, letting a couple of inches of his cock slip in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Do it Billy! Fuck the shit out of me." She grinned up at him, humping her horny pussy up at him. "Show mommie what that sneaky bitch Helen Davidson taught you about fucking!"

Billy grunted as he drew half his cock back slowly, then eased it back in just as slowly. His hips worked up and down, moving his cock in and out of his mother's tightly clasping cunt channel, each stroke a little longer than the last, but never changing from the same teasingly slow pace.

Sarah writhed under her son, her hips humping up at him, her heels digging into his asscheeks as she tried to get him to fuck her harder, faster, to give her horny pussy the rough, piledriving pounding that she wanted.

"Faster baby! Mommie really needs you to fuck her hard and fast!" she whined, reaching down to pull on his hips as her heels dug into his asscheeks even harder. "Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore, and tear my tight little pussy to pieces! Oh god, give it to meeeeeee..."

Billy laughed as he pulled his hips back till just the swollen knob was still lodged in his mother's pussy. He paused, not moving, just looking down at her for a moment. When he saw her open her mouth to speak, he drove his hips forward as hard as he could, slamming his cock balls deep in one powerful, piledriving plunge.

Sarah gasped she felt her son's cock bang into her cervix, then moaned happily as he started fucking her hard and fast, his huge cock working like a piston in the slippery sheath of her cunt chute. Wriggling and writhing under him, she arched her ass up, making her pussy a perfect target for his frantically fucking cockshaft.

"Oh yeah, that's what mommie wants you little motherfucker! Keep fucking me like that." Sarah moaned as she tightened her legs around him, trying to get him as deep into her spasming pussy as she could.

Billy kept pounding his cock into his mother's pussy in long, tip to root lunges for a minute, then changed the angle on his thrusts so the knob of his cock would scrape against one slippery inner pussy wall, then rub against the other on the outstroke. After another minute, he changed back to the rough tip to root stroke.

"Ohgohgodohgod." Sarah whimpered as she writhed under the brutal fucking her son was giving her. She willing welcomed every pistoning plunge of his prickshaft as it plowed into her pussy, whimpering at the loss as it withdrew. She could already feel her orgasm building, and she prayed that he kept fucking her cock hungry cunt for as long as she wanted.

"Oh fuck, that's perfect baby, keep doing it just like that." She grunted, fucking back at him eagerly. "Fuck mommie just like that honey. Slam that big fucking cock in my cunt and take me to heaven!"

"You like the way I'm fucking you mom?" He panted as he drove his cock into her pussy as hard as he could, feeling the knarled knot of her cervix being forced to one side. He pulled back, then pounded his cock back in just as hard, then followed up with twenty more furious strokes.

Then he stopped.

"Nooooooooooo!" Sarah screamed, her clasping cunt channel clenching and spasming wildly around the cunt stuffing bulk of his cockstalk. "Oh god, please! Please don't stop!"

Billy laughed as he drew back, then pounded his cock roughly back into her pussy. He fucked her roughly, using his whole body to add power to his piledriving strokes. He counted slowly to ten as he slammed his cock into her, watching his mother's face as she writhed under him, then stopped again.

"Oh god, not again! Fuck me you big cocked little bastard, and you better fuck me good, or I swear I will cut your cock off, and have it stuffed and mounted so I can use it anytime I want!" Sarah screamed, her face a mask of tortured lust. "And I'll make you watch while I do it!"

"Oh shut the fuck up, Mom." Billy laughed as he pulled back, letting his cock slip from the tightly clasping sheath of her pussy. Reaching back, he unwrapped her legs from around his hips and flipped her over onto her tummy. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her up onto her knees in front of him and fitted his cockhead in the gaping gash of her pussy.

Sarah gasped as she felt herself being turned over onto her stomach, than moaned happily as she felt Billy's cock sliding back into her pussy. She squealed with absolute delight when he started fucking her with long, hard, tip to root lunges at a frantic pace.

"Oh my fucking god! That's it! That's what mommie wants baby!" Sarah screamed, humping her ass back at him.

Billy ignored her and just kept fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. He was panting for breath as he pounded his cock into his mother's pussy, jerking back on her hips at the same time.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme!" Sarah screamed, burying her face in the mattress. She struggled to get up on her elbows so she could hump back even harder at Billy's cock as he fucked her wildly. "Fuck mommie baby! Keep fucking me like this and I'll give you whatever you want, anytime you want it!"

"Anything Mom?" Cindy asked as she slid over next to them.

Sarah turned her head so fast she heard her neck crack. She stared wide eyed at her daughter.

Cindy giggled as she slid up to the top of the bed, then slid down, spreading her legs so her pussy was right in front of her mother's face.

"I think this is a good time to talk about allowances, curfews, and anything else I can think of." She said lightly, grinning at her mother as she looked up at her.

"Oh fuck...gonna..." Sarah grunted, then dropped her head toward Cindy's pussy.

"Huh uh. No pussy for mommie until we come to terms." Cindy laughed, putting her hand on her mother's head, keeping her from getting close to the gaping, juice dripping pussy right in front of her face.

"Wha...what do...do you want?" Sarah gasped, looking back up at her daughter. she was pissed that the girl would use this opportunity to get something out of her, but at the same time, she felt a strong sense of pride that she had the nerve to do it.

"I want a hundred dollars a week for my allowance, midnight curfew on weeknights, three AM on Friday and Saturday, and one overnighter a week if I ask in advance." Cindy said quickly.

"No raise on the allowance." Sarah panted, humping her pussy frantically back at Billy's cock. "I don't have the money."

"Okay, I can buy that." Cindy said, pulling her mother's face a little closer to her pussy, but not letting her get close enough to touch it. "What about the curfew?"

"E...eleven on weeknights, one AM on weekends." Sarah grunted as a small orgasm swept over her.

"Stop fucking her Billy." Cindy said, looking over her mother at her brother.

Huh?" Billy asked, looking up and seeing his sister sitting in front of their mother.

"I said stop fucking her, the bitch is being difficult." Cindy said, looking back down at her mother.

Billy kept fucking his mother until his sister glared at him, arching one eyebrow. He knew that that was her signal that he was in trouble. Reluctantly, he slowed the pace of his strokes, coming slowly to a stop.

"Okay! Midnight and three AM!" Sarah groaned, looking up at Cindy,

"What about the overnighters?" Cindy asked.

"Twice a month." Sarah sighed, then smiled slyly. "But if they have a big dick, I get to fuck them too."

"What do you consider a big dick?" Cindy asked. "I don't know any guys with anything over six inches. Until I saw Billy's, I didn't know they came any bigger than that."'

"Oh you poor baby." Sarah said, trying not to moan as she felt Billy moving slowly behind her.

"How about if they're really good at eating pussy?" Cindy asked. "I know twenty or thirty guys that give great head."

"No deal. I get two big dicks a month, or no overnighters." Sarah said firmly. "Besides, you and Billy are going to be eating my pussy for me. Him to get me warmed up, you to clean me up after he fucks me!"

"Stop fucking her Billy, I can see you moving back there." Cindy said, giving her brother a withering glare.

"Fuck you Cindy. Mom's cunt feels great on my cock, and I wanna bust a nut in it." Billy shot back. "And don't say you won't let me fuck you if I don't, because I don't care. Mom's gonna be fucking me stupid from now on."

"He's got a point baby girl. So why don't you just take what you have so far, and be happy with it, okay?" Sarah said, then put her hands on the insides of Cindy's thighs, spreading them wider. "Besides, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be begging for another taste of his big dick, so you're gonna have to start being nicer to him."

"Shit Mom, did you have to say that in front of him?" Cindy grumbled as she leaned back against the headboard, letting go of her mother's head.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." Sarah laughed, leaning down and kissing Cindy's pussy gently. "And after he busts that nut in my pussy, you're going to lick it clean. I think we're going to have to add that to your list of chores too. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be making a mess in my pussy a couple times a day from now on."

"A couple of times a DAY, Mom?" Cindy laughed, pulling her mother's head down between her leg. "When am I gonna get a chance to fuck him?"